April 27, 2024, 01:49:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245102 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: April 03, 2009, 11:26:34 PM »

Night Monkeys, I have had two beers and a pain pill. My knee looks like a canteloupe right now. I have it wrapped, but it is killing me. Going for one more beer but will probably just prop it up and go to bed.

I knew I shouldn't have had my injection yesterday and try and skate 4 1/2 hours when it was already swollen. I guess I will try and ice it down too. Josef isn't home so I won't have to walk four flights of stairs to take him out.

Hugs and love to my monkeys. Catch you in the am!!!

GOODNIGHT
Hope you feel better in the morning...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #241 on: April 03, 2009, 11:27:10 PM »

Ahh Dolce, that is such a good idea.  They deserve nothing better   I was gonna suggest that they pay back OCSO for this investigation by the 4 of them volunteering themselves as a target for when the SWAT team has target practice. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #242 on: April 03, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Well here we go again.  He is going after TES records again.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--2.html#more

(snipped)

Baez expects to take more depositions in two weeks, and the defense wants to subpoena records from Texas EquaSearch, Longo reported.

I bet Bozo is gonna get another SMACKDOWN

Byass and slore are just alike...they both have such a sense of entitlement about them...me, me, me

They deserve each other.  I hate them all.

ITA they do think it is all about them and the arrogance is sickening, I hate them too.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2009, 12:37:18 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--2.html#more

(snipped)

Baez expects to take more depositions in two weeks, and the defense wants to subpoena records from Texas EquaSearch, Longo reported.

Evening monkeys, I'm stopping in for a bit before I turn in.   What part of No in the form of a formal ruling by Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland does Bozo not comprehend?

I think this may have something to do with his insistence on this issue (doesnt mean he'll get it a second time around).

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) — A new tip has surfaced in the Caylee Anthony case.

According to Tim Miller president of Texas base Equusearch the group that searched for the remains of the missing toddler, a tip was reported to a volunteer searcher by private investigator Jim Hoover on November 8th and involved a wooded area near the Anthony home, the same woods where the remains of the toddler were found in December by a utility worker.

According to Miller Hoover approached a volunteer searcher on November 8th.

“He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,” Miller said. “And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony’s and if the Anthony’s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy.”

Hoover has been under media scrutiny since he and Dominic Casey, another of the Anthony’s private investigator said they went out to the same area on November 15th and taped it. That was a week after Miller said Hoover came to them.

Miller said Hoover filled out one of Equusearch’s forms. Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover told them.

“Everybody knows about that tip,” Miller said. “And who needs to know about that tip does know about that tip. Things were followed up on that tip.”

Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd’s wife said Hoover’s tip didn’t directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.

LP also reported this on NG.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2009, 01:48:44 AM »

(snipped)

Evening monkeys, I'm stopping in for a bit before I turn in.   What part of No in the form of a formal ruling by Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland does Bozo not comprehend?

I think this may have something to do with his insistence on this issue (doesnt mean he'll get it a second time around).

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) — A new tip has surfaced in the Caylee Anthony case.

According to Tim Miller president of Texas base Equusearch the group that searched for the remains of the missing toddler, a tip was reported to a volunteer searcher by private investigator Jim Hoover on November 8th and involved a wooded area near the Anthony home, the same woods where the remains of the toddler were found in December by a utility worker.

“He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,” Miller said. “And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony’s and if the Anthony’s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy.”
Hoover has been under media scrutiny since he and Dominic Casey, another of the Anthony’s private investigator said they went out to the same area on November 15th and taped it. That was a week after Miller said Hoover came to them.

Miller said Hoover filled out one of Equusearch’s forms. Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover told them.

“Everybody knows about that tip,” Miller said. “And who needs to know about that tip does know about that tip. Things were followed up on that tip.”

Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd’s wife said Hoover’s tip didn’t directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.

He would lose his job?  What happend to concerned citizen offering help, never worked for them, NOPE NOPE, or was I drugged when I watched the Hoover depo?
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2009, 02:00:22 AM »

I've read back through the last few pages of your posts here and I had to think about the grandparents' desire to have a living memorial like a playground named after their granddaughter rather than a stone monument in the middle of a swampy muddy place and I think if you were not talking about the Caylee Anthony case or any murdered child, but just two grandparents who'd lost a grandchild, this doesn't really sound unreasonable.

True, some folks might not want a living memorial for a lost loved one because, in an almost cruel sort of way, that would be a constant reminder that their loved one was dead (as opposed to the "living" part of the living memorial). But, other people truly find comfort in that. When my Grandma passed on, my Uncle donated money to her church to build them a new kitchen because my Grandma was always making goodies for the folks at the church. That was a beautiful living memorial.

Also, if Casey's parents are truly every bad thing you think about them, there's probably more potential for them to stay in the spotlight with a playground rather than a flooded deserted piece of property.

They are not required to reveal their financial transactions to anyone. They can be as secret as they want to be. That in itself is not illegal. We may feel they owe us an explanation for every time they fart, but they are under no legal obligation to live openly rather than in secret.

In what I've read on this case, one tabloid was claiming that Casey considered murdering her child to be a "mercy killing" because her mother had recently vowed to take custody of Caylee away from Casey and Casey thought that was a fate worse than death. Casey would know what kind of mother her own mother was. Has anyone read anymore on this?

I saw a snippet of Nancy Grace, I believe it was yesterday, where she was outraged that the Grandparents were having dinner at a restaurant with an ABC news crew around the time that searchers were digging up Caylee's body. I think most of us would be at that dig site or right up against the yellow police tape waiting for our little angel to be brought out of the ground. I know I would want my loved one to be attended by family at a moment like that. It's for darn sure that I'd be sobbing and weak and on the verge of throwing up and eating a fancy dinner would absolutely be the last thing on my mind at a time like that. So, I understand Nancy Grace's point very well and I agree with her.

However, I'm not fond of having a TV talking head telling me what reaction I am to have, how I am supposed to feel, along with the reporting of the awful facts. I think Nancy Grace's displays of drama and high emotion actually dilute the impact of the actual story. The story is not about her and what she thinks. It's about Caylee. Nobody has to stage direct the breaking of my heart for that little girl.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2009, 02:48:19 AM »

(snipped)

He would lose his job?  What happend to concerned citizen offering help, never worked for them, NOPE NOPE, or was I drugged when I watched the Hoover depo?

awws lol  Nope you perfectly coherent that is what he said in his deposition for the civil case.   I'm not sure if he meant "his job" whether paid or not OR this is indeed a contradiction of the terms of his association, if you will, to the Anthonys.

I think what Baez is looking for is that form, it seems he's very worried about something Casey said that was not meant to be overheard.   He also may be looking for the person who said her car was on Suburban in June - that person who reported witnessed her car there has not been named that I can recall, anyone else?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: April 04, 2009, 06:20:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys -- I see that Scarrlett is here.  I hope you are feeling better.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #248 on: April 04, 2009, 06:57:35 AM »

Thank you my early morning comrade.. I am doing better but it does act up when I am working but I have to work so......I am tough and it will take more than a dry socket to beat me!!      I survived the Catskills in the winter by myself!!
 Did you ever get my e-mail?

Monday will be fun fun fun. What time do they usually release them?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 04, 2009, 07:10:07 AM »

Night Monkeys, I have had two beers and a pain pill. My knee looks like a canteloupe right now. I have it wrapped, but it is killing me. Going for one more beer but will probably just prop it up and go to bed.

I knew I shouldn't have had my injection yesterday and try and skate 4 1/2 hours when it was already swollen. I guess I will try and ice it down too. Josef isn't home so I won't have to walk four flights of stairs to take him out.

Hugs and love to my monkeys. Catch you in the am!!!

AND WHERE IS HE?? I hope Josef is alright!! A pretty girl such as yourself should not be without her best-est friend.   TIP:From time to time, when you leave your home put a note on the door with a fake note to your "brother". Say something like, "I will be home later but go on in and hang out" "I'll bring dinner. It's nice having you so close by",Love Joesamas      It makes stalkers think twice if a guy could be around.

Reading up on last night...If the A.s buy the land through Brad; Cindy will put big ole "NO TRESSPASSING" signs on it!! She has the hammer and stakes all ready to go!!   

CRAP...It is snowing  Hope it is just a sap snow.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2009, 07:19:12 AM »

Thank you my early morning comrade.. I am doing better but it does act up when I am working but I have to work so......I am tough and it will take more than a dry socket to beat me!!      I survived the Catskills in the winter by myself!!

Sometimes they start as early as 9 in the morning --

I am working on something and wondered if anyone knoew who Enjoli and AC Money are?  They are in KC's phone book and she communicated with them after June 15
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2009, 07:36:11 AM »

I am working on something and wondered if anyone knoew who Enjoli and AC Money are?  They are in KC's phone book and she communicated with them after June 15

Morning Pooky and Scarlett. 
Pooky I don't know who those people are.If I get a chance I'll look around in a bit.Got the little one this weekend so I'll be in and out.Maybe another monkey will know.
BBL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: April 04, 2009, 07:45:02 AM »

Morning Pooky and Scarlett. 
Pooky I don't know who those people are.If I get a chance I'll look around in a bit.Got the little one this weekend so I'll be in and out.Maybe another monkey will know.
BBL

thanks Trimm and Good Morning to you.  I saw your post about your dad.  I know how you feel and I am sorry.  It makes you feel so vulnerable.  Your parents have always been there and so strong.  Invincible.  My dad passed 2 years ago and I saw him go down hill for 2 years.  My prayers are with you.  On a lighter note, have fun with your little one. 

I have one more to add to my list, who is Sean Hickey?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: April 04, 2009, 08:04:38 AM »

Hi Saturday Monkeys!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 04, 2009, 08:10:04 AM »

Pooky.

Sean Hickey.
23 Deerfield Beach,Fl.
http://www.myspace.com/25028551
maybe this is the guy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: April 04, 2009, 08:11:17 AM »

Morning QM   

~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2009, 08:21:01 AM »

hello monkeys, no idea cos Im so far behind, and would you believe i have to work tomorrow then go back to hospital the next day?  I just need a full day to catch up dammit 
Dont try to fill me in, all I need to know is Cindy charged?  Is D casey charged? Is lee still shifting cars? And is george still on kidfinders with his bass fishing boat    Oh, and i dont even care if caseys bum is bigger 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2009, 08:22:07 AM »

Hi Trimm..Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hugs right back to you!! Thanks for everything you do for us with up-dates and all.

Pooks...Try a Jacksonville connection?? They might be the heavy hitters with drugs, guns, and money that she hung out there with. She definitely has a lot of Jacksonville stories around her. It was in an interview?with a friend she ran into in a Walmart? in Jacksonville?   Lord,I hope Caylee never met these people. I can't remeber who that chick was!! I hate that!!   

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: April 04, 2009, 08:25:13 AM »

Love you QM... AND hello Missy Lucinda from the down under?? It is nice to see you back and hope we can offer some relief for you.  Not much going on but Monday is a biggie they say!!  To bad it wasn't your Monday!!   Welcome back

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 04, 2009, 08:31:11 AM »

Love you QM... AND hello Missy Lucinda from the down under?? It is nice to see you back and hope we can offer some relief for you.  Not much going on but Monday is a biggie they say!!  To bad it wasn't your Monday!!   Welcome back

thanks scarlett.  Trim, whats wrong with your dad?  Im behind so far but hugs to you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.