May 29, 2024, 05:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 248941 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #620 on: April 05, 2009, 11:32:38 AM »

Sunday morning OT for the Catholics here (c'mon, we already had our "blockbuster" for the day, Cindy and Dom broke up! Oooh, do you think she'll stop leaving notes on his locker? And will he peel out when he sees her in the parking lot? )

So, it's Palm Sunday. As we're reading the Passion (the big long long long long part that leads up to Jesus' death)...did anyone else hear the music  from "Jesus Christ Superstar" playing in your head? And did anyone else think it might be more FUN if we just sang the whole play? And then, of course, cos we're Catholic, did anyone else feel guilty about thinking Father should make the Mass more fun?

(Oh, this monkey is SO going to hell! )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: April 05, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »

Sunday morning OT for the Catholics here (c'mon, we already had our "blockbuster" for the day, Cindy and Dom broke up! Oooh, do you think she'll stop leaving notes on his locker? And will he peel out when he sees her in the parking lot? )

So, it's Palm Sunday. As we're reading the Passion (the big long long long long part that leads up to Jesus' death)...did anyone else hear the music  from "Jesus Christ Superstar" playing in your head? And did anyone else think it might be more FUN if we just sang the whole play? And then, of course, cos we're Catholic, did anyone else feel guilty about thinking Father should make the Mass more fun?

(Oh, this monkey is SO going to hell! )
My favorite of all times "Jesus Christ Superstar," sing and act out the whole play 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: April 05, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »

Just popping in for a second here to say hi again! I hope the story by BB11 is true, if so things certainly will get interesting. I would not be surprised if JB somehow tried to blame CA or any of the A's. It would probably be easier to prove (if that's possible) that someone else in the house could be responsilble besides KC, being all the evidence leads back to the house. There's no evidence pointing towards any other direction. Anyways, JB can try that, but I still think he'll have a hard time cause KC still never called to report her daughter "missing" or to report that anyone else harmed her. He could also somehow implicate CA in that she "drove" KC to do it, but then they'd have to admit she "did it" and they probably never would admit that. Maybe they'll say it was CA and KC didn't report it cause she was trying to protect CA? I don't buy that though, but they'll blame anyone but KC I'm sure! Either way, things may be about to get real interesting. I really do hope so!! As it seems now though, nothing JB is doing makes any sense. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: April 05, 2009, 12:12:23 PM »

Just popping in for a second here to say hi again! I hope the story by BB11 is true, if so things certainly will get interesting. I would not be surprised if JB somehow tried to blame CA or any of the A's. It would probably be easier to prove (if that's possible) that someone else in the house could be responsilble besides KC, being all the evidence leads back to the house. There's no evidence pointing towards any other direction. Anyways, JB can try that, but I still think he'll have a hard time cause KC still never called to report her daughter "missing" or to report that anyone else harmed her. He could also somehow implicate CA in that she "drove" KC to do it, but then they'd have to admit she "did it" and they probably never would admit that. Maybe they'll say it was CA and KC didn't report it cause she was trying to protect CA? I don't buy that though, but they'll blame anyone but KC I'm sure! Either way, things may be about to get real interesting. I really do hope so!! As it seems now though, nothing JB is doing makes any sense. 
But if, in fact, Bozo is going to try to pin the death on The Evil Mistress of Doom, how to explain all the phone calls and texts from EMOD asking to see/speak to Caylee?
(Wish I could get my law degree online....and work pro bono for the SA! Oh, wait, isn't that where Bozo got his? www.crackerjackslawschool.com?) Even tho that link shows up as hot, it's not. Don't click on it, it's just an "address not found"...which it should be as I MADE IT UP MYSELF!    DIBS! I call dibs on that site! I'm gonna copyright it, just like the EMOD did for Caylee.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: April 05, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »

didn't KC make a statement to CA that went something like "don't worry...i didn't say anything"?

Regrets, I've had a few......
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: April 05, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »

Is this what you're talking about Tevye? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 05, 2009, 12:15:36 PM »

EVIL MISTRESS OF DOOM......LOL.....love that Tevye!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: April 05, 2009, 12:16:16 PM »

didn't KC make a statement to CA that went something like "don't worry...i didn't say anything"?

Yes, I remember that JuJu! What do you think she may have meant by saying that?

RIP Sweet Puppy
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: April 05, 2009, 12:21:35 PM »

Yes, I remember that JuJu! What do you think she may have meant by saying that?

don't know.....but it sure did send up a red flag for me........maybe the evil things that went on in HELL HOUSE!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 05, 2009, 12:23:01 PM »

Casey Anthony case: George talks to WKMG and says what?
posted by halboedeker on Apr 5, 2009 10:00:51 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
WKMG-Channel 6 this morning heralded its "exclusive interview" with George Anthony.

The station said he "breaks his silence and talks only to Local 6." He is the father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WKMG anchor Ramin Khalili said, "Yesterday the Anthonys invited Local 6 along for a maiden voyage of the S.S. Caylee Marie. The boat is billed as an extreme search-and-rescue vessel. Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to make the purchase and then custom-designed the boat as well. It's outfitted with the latest technology that some police forces and police boats don't even have."

Then George talked briefly about the boat's sonar and design. That's all. So much for the buildup to this "report."

Khaili continued: "The Anthonys are also busy planning the Caylee foundation. The primary purpose will be to help families who are dealing with a lost or missing child. Tonight at 11 o'clock, you're going to want to watch this, more of our interview with George Anthony. How he feels he can help families deal with tragedies similar to his family's own." 

I'm no fan of promos masquerading as reports. Did George say anything interesting? Well, I guess we'll have to tune in at 11.

But I'm not hopeful. Do you think George can "help families deal with tragedies similar to his family's own"? Does Caylee's strange saga parallel those of lost or missing children? Will George say anything about his suicide attempt? Are you interested in celebrating the controversial Kid Finders Network? There's a lot stacked against this "exclusive" interview.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-george-talks-to-wkmg-and-says-what-.html

And here we sit the eve of more evidence to be released and the Ants go to the media again.  I know I said this before, but there is a definite pattern here.  They are causing a side show circus again in the hopes that the media will focus on them and not what evidence gets released.  As for the maiden voyage,  I would have thought with the boat that has technology that not even the police have (reportedly) They would have all boarded the boat by now, GPS'd the rivers to get to California and helped with finding Cantu.  Have they not done that because they forgot that the driving billboards must come with them and the boat is not equipped for it?  For shame.

The weather is actually going to be above 0 today so I am going to go spend the day outside and splash in some snow melt.  If there is a link to the video of the Georgie interview would appreciate watching it later tonight.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 05, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »

She sure did, and I want to know what that meant 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 05, 2009, 12:25:03 PM »

Good after Monkeys!  One more day until we get documents 

I went to BB-11's view all blogs and found this, which I thought was interesting.

Kiomarie made $20,000 by selling her story to the National Enquirer. 
Cruz told the National Enquirer the spot where Caylee's body was found is the same area where she and Anthony spent lots of time. Cruz said Anthony used the land as a pet cemetery. Cruz said the two would wear black dresses and pray as they buried their dead pets.

That tip led the Anthony's private investigators to the site. (That's Dominic Casey lying excuse--facts are Dominic went to the site not based on Cruz but from Lee Anthony. Dominic and Lee were convinced Caylee was in those woods and then they went to the websites looking for any psychic who posted this TIP. Lee found - psychic Ginnette Matcia Lucas had indeed posted thus tip back in August. Then they asked Luke to contact the psychic lady and convince her to call Dominic on his private telephone line in October.....this was all a well planned out scheme!  Common sense tells anyone that domininc would never take a call from a psychic less alone follow up on her tip and ignore the other 5k tips that to this day sit on a disk at the prosecution office because no one will pay the $700 to review it.) 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 05, 2009, 12:28:23 PM »

Good after Monkeys!  One more day until we get documents 

I went to BB-11's view all blogs and found this, which I thought was interesting.

Kiomarie made $20,000 by selling her story to the National Enquirer. 
Cruz told the National Enquirer the spot where Caylee's body was found is the same area where she and Anthony spent lots of time. Cruz said Anthony used the land as a pet cemetery. Cruz said the two would wear black dresses and pray as they buried their dead pets.

That tip led the Anthony's private investigators to the site. (That's Dominic Casey lying excuse--facts are Dominic went to the site not based on Cruz but from Lee Anthony. Dominic and Lee were convinced Caylee was in those woods and then they went to the websites looking for any psychic who posted this TIP. Lee found - psychic Ginnette Matcia Lucas had indeed posted thus tip back in August. Then they asked Luke to contact the psychic lady and convince her to call Dominic on his private telephone line in October.....this was all a well planned out scheme!  Common sense tells anyone that domininc would never take a call from a psychic less alone follow up on her tip and ignore the other 5k tips that to this day sit on a disk at the prosecution office because no one will pay the $700 to review it.) 
  I wonder if Casey had on a black dress and prayed when she dumped Caylee there? I honestly would not doubt it.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: April 05, 2009, 12:34:28 PM »

Close, very close.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: April 05, 2009, 12:35:50 PM »

EVIL MISTRESS OF DOOM......LOL.....love that Tevye!
Thanks, but I think 3babies came up with that first. We've a whole list of "Spinelli-speak" names for this circus!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: April 05, 2009, 12:51:11 PM »

Close, very close.

I found this smiley Tevye that I thought you might like:
(I do hope that "S" on your avi stands for Spartans-if not please ignore the above smiley)

RIP Sweet Puppy
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: April 05, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »

Until I figure out how to quote without screwing things up I think I need to stick to plain posts.  Nut - thank you so much for trying to unravel the mess I made last night!  I think the browser I'm using doesn't help me scroll down far enough to write in the right space or something.

Capp - thanks for the insight into LP - I too think he is one of the only White Knights in this - at least he is upfront about how he might benefit and doesn't act all sacrosanct like some of the other players.  I just love how he manages to irritate the Ants.  I do have to disagree with him about George - I have paid very close attention to his statements and, like his daughter, I think he is lying when he gives unnecessary detail and information.  Cindy is in-your-face obnoxious, but I think George is just as bad and much sneakier. 

Desdemona - OMG you sent me over the edge last night with that gilded babybutt pic.  Actually, the photo of Nejame's little family was pretty cute and offset the initial laughing I did when I read about it hanging on the wall in his office. 

Northern Rose -thanks for that excellent timeline - one thing that has bothered me from the beginning is the abrupt end to Tim's search.  I remember when it started he said they would go as long as it took to find her.  Nejames brokered that little peace summit with him and Cindy in his nightclub and it seemed a go.  Two days and all of a sudden it comes to a screeching halt - and I don't buy the running out of food and water story.  The fact that everything else starts to align that very week is a little odd too, just like it's odd that all that stuff happened within a week or so August out on Suburban as well - Gale the psychic, Kronk and Williams all out there, not to mention Casey getting bailed.  As if things reach a critical mass and then hit a flash point or something.

Some of this stuff may never make trial but I hope some author puts all the dirt into a book someday (I know that D. Fanning is writing one but I like dishy stuff, and a friend of mine wrote Ann Rule to see if she was interested and she said no she didn't plan on it).

Flamma fumo est proxima
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: April 05, 2009, 12:56:08 PM »

(snipped )

Fingerprints are great as it will show who was there, maggots will show if there were drugs, chloroform and how long Caylee was in the trunk/dead. Both are important as together they can give you the who and the how.

And as I understand it, Northern Rose, the testing done on the maggots will show what they were 'dining' on....whether it be a little human body or that pizza that Cindy loved to tout so loudly.  The lab will hopefully be able to tie those maggots to Caylee by the DNA that is found within them...

data can be obtained from the dissected gut of a maggot that had fed on human tissue. These data can be used to identify both the human corpse upon which the maggot had been feeding and the species of the maggot itself.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11373008
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: April 05, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »

Close, very close.

I found this smiley Tevye that I thought you might like:
(I do hope that "S" on your avi stands for Spartans-if not please ignore the above smiley)
QM, thanks so much! Now I'm gonna figure out how to put it in my photobucket thingy....Thanks a lot!!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 05, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »

QM, thanks so much! Now I'm gonna figure out how to put it in my photobucket thingy....Thanks a lot!!!

Tevye, you're welcome! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.