April 30, 2024, 12:58:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245439 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #740 on: April 05, 2009, 05:38:23 PM »

JSM...yes I have had 2 and I promise you, it is an operation from Hell. I will catch up with you in Musings one day and tell you about it. I am power cleaning... work 15 minutes and sit down for 30 min.I did bake cupcakes yesterday also. The 9 yr old that was here yesterday does NOT eat cereal at Grandma's house. He will tell me in a minute that he has that at home. He wants full out breakfast...bacon, grits, and eggs, & toast. But I would not have it any other way. I love them to pieces. Both of my grandmothers rode brooms.

I can't wait for JB to file abnother motion for TES. Judge Strickland will give him a smack down like he has never seen. I think I know where Biazz got his law degree. I got an email today about buying a degree without going to college.

Maybe that's why it took him 8 years to pass the bar.
Baez Law School

In this 2006 article about Baez's law school, it says it accepts students with lower LSAT scores than most other schools, and also has a very low bar-passage percentage.
Quote:
The law school, which opened 22 years ago, makes a point of taking in students with lower LSAT entrance exams than other schools, under the belief that the scores are not the best predictor of future success.
Quote:
Only 11 of 31 students [from St. Thomas] who took the exam in February passed on their first try -- a 35.5 percent passing rate.

Because most students take the test in July after graduation, the results from the February test were a limited and generally weaker sample. Still, the average passing rate [for all schools] in the state for February was 73.2 percent
http://www.redorbit.com/news/education/534746/bar_exam_tests_his_resolve_st_thomas_university_landed_bob/index.html

Thank God it is a law school with that exam rate, not a medical school.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: April 05, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys.Just jumping in to say hi in case I don't get back later.
I'm still cooking.  I'm trying to get a roof on my new workshop and I think I'm gonna lock my self in their with some cold beer until tomorrow morning.  Glad News Junkie is back.
Can't wait for those documents.
JSM keep the knee elevated.
Capp get some rest.
Always1 glad your back.

Later Monkeys 
Thank you!!!1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #742 on: April 05, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

IIRC , it was reported a while back that the law school Biaz attended was ranked 184 out of 186. Only had to have a 2.0 gpa to attend. If Strickland reams him a new one we will have to start calling him Tri-azz.

I am believing that LP's daisy chain is starting to come together. I also think Caylee was meant to be found while CA & GA were in Cal.for the LK show.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 05, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »

IIRC , it was reported a while back that the law school Biaz attended was ranked 184 out of 186. Only had to have a 2.0 gpa to attend. If Strickland reams him a new one we will have to start calling him Tri-azz.

I am believing that LP's daisy chain is starting to come together. I also think Caylee was meant to be found while CA & GA were in Cal.for the LK show.

Really Darla, why do you think that? Would it be Baez and Co. or Anthony's and their entourage wanting this to happen? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: April 05, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »

Me too - that is why I am trying to do this chart of the cast of characters of Suburban Drive!   Sure wish we knew everything LE does - maybe more tomorrow!!!!!  LOL

PS - Mags and Trimm - thanks, good to be back.  Junkie beat up ole' Dr. Nut! LOL
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: April 05, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »

Really Darla, why do you think that? Would it be Baez and Co. or Anthony's and their entourage wanting this to happen? TIA JSM

I am thinking Anthony's. Not sure but with all the activity on Suburban and Cindy and George's demeanor on LK something was up . Then their actions when they came back to the Ritz and their lovely dinner, just make me think they knew she would be found that day.

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: April 05, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »

I am thinking Anthony's. Not sure but with all the activity on Suburban and Cindy and George's demeanor on LK something was up . Then their actions when they came back to the Ritz and their lovely dinner, just make me think they knew she would be found that day.

I think you are onto something there also!

How much earlier .. a week or 10 days before her remains were found did LP say something like "They may have already found her" or something of that ilk on NG?

Just thinking out loud here.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: April 05, 2009, 05:55:03 PM »

Me too - that is why I am trying to do this chart of the cast of characters of Suburban Drive!   Sure wish we knew everything LE does - maybe more tomorrow!!!!!  LOL

PS - Mags and Trimm - thanks, good to be back.  Junkie beat up ole' Dr. Nut! LOL

Thanks ANJ for the chart...I am not good with keeping things together. I save stuff then can't find it. I sure do hope we get some good stuff tomorrow. Gosh I think they owe us over 1500 pages....cause we sure didn't get all of the last 1200.

God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 05, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »

Thanks Darla, I may have to go back and watch the Larry King interview. I have never seen it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: April 05, 2009, 05:56:35 PM »

A quick drive by to get caught up and share something I found earlier today.

Please see Richard Grund's blog if you have not already:
----------------------SNIP
Okay, so is it possible that Rev Grund is the one who bought the land on Suburban???????
Doubt it.  The article about the land said is one "someone sympathetic"  with the Anthony's.  If you read the second link I sent Mr. Grund himself wrote that he has not drank the Ant Koolaid.

True, I was thinking sympathetic to the only one who counts - Caylee!  I could see him wanting to make a memorial.  But, you are right - he is soooooooo not drinking the ant vodka koolaid!

Cecy said:  I wonder if Baez releasing D Casey from his employ in early October had anything to do with this - particularly because Cindy  may have felt Baez was limiting his "options" in how he utilized Dominic.
Me:  Good catch - we need this date too!!!!!!!!!!    I DO SO LOVE TEAMWORK!!!!!!!! 

NewsJ, what seems clear to me is that these characters went thru great lengths to cover their tracks & secure that in some shape way or form they could claim "privilege" or "work product."  In so many instances their interests all cross connect.    I do think that Cindy became increasingly frustrated that she could not control Baez,  she saw an opportunity to use Dominic Casey and she took it.

Baez contracts DC as PI but they have a reported "falling out"

DC gets hired by the Anthonys as their PI, sign contract (date uncertain)

Anthonys encourage DC to sign contract with Casey vice versus

Nejame is the Anthonys attorney but he resigns Nov 21st (after DC goes to woods per Cindy, false "live sightings" more arguments with Tim Miller & o boy I cannot wait for Nejame to be ethically ok to disclose more that he is obviously aware of)

Anthonys hire Brad "Conman" Conway - announced the morning Caylee's remains are found but identity not confirmed (Dec 11th).  I dont think it has ever been reported exactly what date Brad was hired as their attorney.

Thomas Luka becomes Lee Anthony's attorney, he shares office space with Brad Conway.

Brad "Conman" Conway represent Dominic Casey when he was interviewed by LE regarding Hoover's tape & disclosure that they went to the Suburban woods Nov 15th and subsequent days after.  Thomas Luka was also present at their offices the date of this LE interview.

It is all one big clusterfudge!

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: April 05, 2009, 05:58:46 PM »

Okay, so is it possible that Rev Grund is the one who bought the land on Suburban???????
Doubt it.  The article about the land said is one "someone sympathetic"  with the Anthony's.  If you read the second link I sent Mr. Grund himself wrote that he has not drank the Ant Koolaid.

True, I was thinking sympathetic to the only one who counts - Caylee!  I could see him wanting to make a memorial.  But, you are right - he is soooooooo not drinking the ant vodka koolaid!

Cecy said:  I wonder if Baez releasing D Casey from his employ in early October had anything to do with this - particularly because Cindy  may have felt Baez was limiting his "options" in how he utilized Dominic.
Me:  Good catch - we need this date too!!!!!!!!!!    I DO SO LOVE TEAMWORK!!!!!!!! 

I believe D Casey was released as of October 1, but am looking for the source to confirm.  I can't remember if it was in his LE interview or some article.  I need a better catalog system!

Flamma fumo est proxima
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: April 05, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »

[.

I I got an email today saying I have 1000000 pounds waiting for me in England all I have to do is send them my personal info and I will have a check in the mail next week. Think I should do it? Maybe I will ask George how that works. 
[/quote]

Yo JSM - I got an email just like that one day last week.  Let's get a couple of first class tickets to London and go check it out.  Sure sounds official and promising, huh?  Maybe we do need to check with Georgie first.  You think??
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: April 05, 2009, 06:05:09 PM »

Thanks Darla, I may have to go back and watch the Larry King interview. I have never seen it.

JSM - make sure you bring a barf bag.  Cindy looks like she is making George talk through a ventriloquist slot in his back.  He gets very nervous and starts fiddling with the glass and looking back and forth.  He has a few "tells" when he is lying and they are all twitching in unison. 

I think there are two "daisy chains" - one for the stuff in August, when somebody wanted her found before Casey was bailed out - and one for the November stuff, when I think Cindy had found out and was behind things - wanting her found and moved.  She might have sent the teddy bear to the psychic as a cover story - probably with a map inside for all we know.   I think Cindy was planning on redoing the patio....

Flamma fumo est proxima
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: April 05, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »

I believe D Casey was released as of October 1, but am looking for the source to confirm.  I can't remember if it was in his LE interview or some article.  I need a better catalog system!
Thanks Cecy!  And send me the link to the catalog system when you find it!  All this started in my head with few bookmarks ( wish I could link my brain, but alas that doesn't work! LOL) and Capp - what you said above is some of the rattling in my brain and the impetus for my current adventure of this chart.  I am a very visual person too - and the complex CMA-A (cover my ass action) might help us link that chain of the daisy! LOL  flower
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: April 05, 2009, 06:05:48 PM »

Something else has been bugging me and I mentioned it here a while back...but it was busy in here that day. When DC interview was released....John Allen and Nick Savage asked him how he found out about Caylee being found. He said he heard it on the radio...then says he was at the Tip Toe Salon...When asked what he did he said he called Cindy. OK....the 911 call from Kronk came in at 9:31 EST I think. Then they asked DC what time he called Cindy. His answer was between 9 and 10...probably about 9:30...his words. OK it was not announced on news until way after 10 EST. How did he know at 9:30 to 10?

God Bless!
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: April 05, 2009, 06:10:38 PM »

[.

I I got an email today saying I have 1000000 pounds waiting for me in England all I have to do is send them my personal info and I will have a check in the mail next week. Think I should do it? Maybe I will ask George how that works. 

Yo JSM - I got an email just like that one day last week.  Let's get a couple of first class tickets to London and go check it out.  Sure sounds official and promising, huh?  Maybe we do need to check with Georgie first.  You think??
[/quote]

I just have to say I love your avatar - my dear little papillon Sachi died last November and I miss her to pieces.  I love being reminded of her cute face when I see your picture.  Is that yours?

You know, I've often thought that the Nigerian scam thing was some cover story George told to deflect away from KC.  What ex-cop would admit to being that stupid to the FBI?  He'd sooner say he was an online gambling addict or a porn-dog.  The Thomas Frank name KC said was her fake boss at Universal is also a name I've heard is associated with email scams.  What if George was covering for another KC scam or maybe hiding hush money he paid her to keep quiet about something else?  Every time George offers way too much information the hink-o-meter goes off the chart for me.

Flamma fumo est proxima
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: April 05, 2009, 06:11:39 PM »

Forgot to add he called them before LE did. And I am sure that LE called before it was released on the news. DC said he called Cindy the second time and she said that LE had called them .

God Bless!
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: April 05, 2009, 06:12:11 PM »

oh rats!  - did it again and forgot to preview!

Flamma fumo est proxima
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: April 05, 2009, 06:14:58 PM »

[.

I just have to say I love your avatar - my dear little papillon Sachi died last November and I miss her to pieces.  I love being reminded of her cute face when I see your picture.  Is that yours?

You know, I've often thought that the Nigerian scam thing was some cover story George told to deflect away from KC.  What ex-cop would admit to being that stupid to the FBI?  He'd sooner say he was an online gambling addict or a porn-dog.  The Thomas Frank name KC said was her fake boss at Universal is also a name I've heard is associated with email scams.  What if George was covering for another KC scam or maybe hiding hush money he paid her to keep quiet about something else?  Every time George offers way too much information the hink-o-meter goes off the chart for me.
[/quote]

Cecybeans, Welcome to the cage. I have gotten so many of those emails, if they were real I would be a billionaire. I am 56 yrs old and I am not that stupid. GA was covering for something else.

God Bless!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: April 05, 2009, 06:17:27 PM »

JSM - make sure you bring a barf bag.  Cindy looks like she is making George talk through a ventriloquist slot in his back.  He gets very nervous and starts fiddling with the glass and looking back and forth.  He has a few "tells" when he is lying and they are all twitching in unison. 

I think there are two "daisy chains" - one for the stuff in August, when somebody wanted her found before Casey was bailed out - and one for the November stuff, when I think Cindy had found out and was behind things - wanting her found and moved.  She might have sent the teddy bear to the psychic as a cover story - probably with a map inside for all we know.   I think Cindy was planning on redoing the patio....
Cecy - get outta my head!!!!! LOL  My next project was going to be what I was gonna call the trail of the buzz words.  The code words casey gave for the anthony's to follow to figure out how to get to the daisy chain.  Such as Zanaida Gonzalas - KioMarie said in her interview that she knew the property owners name to the adjoining property to where caylee was found (aka the zone) was owned by Gonzalas --- so casey and the anthony's probably knew this too as Kio stated she (gonzalas) was one of our van mom's.  Page 12 Kio interview.  Of course the other adjoining property is owned by someone with first name Zanaida.  So, that was the arrow and caseys words, in my heart I feel she is close....i still think she is close etc were the clues too.  I still feel that Blanchard Park and that darn word BLACKJACK were clues to lee too.....still picking that in my head.  Strong tummy folks can go to Urban dictionary and put in blackjack one word and given that I have been thinking her money might have been coming from possible involvement in sex industry, you will see why I am not sure that was a phone make she was referring to.  More buzz/code words......but my brain just said focus, one project at a time! LOL
Blink - I so think I have you on the run-on queen tiara!  LMAO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.