April 27, 2024, 02:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245044 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1660 on: April 07, 2009, 12:23:22 PM »

Anthony: Casey's 'A Good Mother'
Grandfather Of Slain Toddler Opens Up In Interview
POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 11:13 am EDT April 7, 2009
<snipped>
"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," George Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

George Anthony praised his daughter's legal team, and said he knows how difficult the next few months and the trial will be for his daughter.
"She's got a tough road ahead of her, but I really think the defense team she has, Jose and the people with him, I think they're doing a good job," George Anthony said.

He said the family hopes to build a park where they and others can pay their respects to Caylee.
"There's not a day that goes by that we don’t think about her," George Anthony said. "The song of Caylee that was sung at our memorial, that's played every single day inside of our cars when we're out."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19115776/detail.html

I don't know how much more of this I can take ... can't wait for this trial to get started and justice to be served.

I remember you, Caylee.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1661 on: April 07, 2009, 12:30:57 PM »

<snipped>
Ge"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," orge Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

George Anthony praised his daughter's legal team, and said he knows how difficult the next few months and the trial will be for his daughter.
"She's got a tough road ahead of her, but I really think the defense team she has, Jose and the people with him, I think they're doing a good job," George Anthony said.

He said the family hopes to build a park where they and others can pay their respects to Caylee.
"There's not a day that goes by that we don’t think about her," George Anthony said. "The song of Caylee that was sung at our memorial, that's played every single day inside of our cars when we're out."

This is the most dilusional bunch of criminals I have ever seen or read about. A park is not a bad idea, good luck getting the Association to allow this. Well, sure Casey is a good lady and mother in George's eyes, George is mentally ill and whatever meds he is on isn't working. George, do yourself a favor and have your meds adjusted, because you are in another world.

Oh Dear Lord in Heaven forgive me as this is Holy Week.....But please somebody ,somewhere shut this fool up with a bullet between the eyes. I have got to walk away for a while. I am ready to explode.

Yes your daughter is a good mother....She murdered her baby and threw her in the trash

yes your daughter is a good lady....She is a whore

Yes your daughter is a good woman..... She is a lying, thieving, murdering whore.

And yes it was YOUR memorial. Didn't have a damn thing to do with Caylee, all about you and Cindy and your slut.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: April 07, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »

Geez,I'm going for a walk. 
I'm ready to through the computer out the window. 

I know.What the he!! is wrong with these people?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1663 on: April 07, 2009, 12:34:41 PM »

Darla, you and I can attend anger management courses together AFTER we beat the living sh*t out of the Anthonys and Baez and KidFinders.

Oh, honey, I know exactly where you are cause I'm there too. 

It is a sad day all around.

I remember you, Caylee.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1664 on: April 07, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »

[quote author=darla link=topic=4798.msg756763#msg756763
Oh Dear Lord in Heaven forgive me as this is Holy Week.....But please somebody ,somewhere shut this fool up with a bullet between the eyes. I have got to walk away for a while. I am ready to explode.

Yes your daughter is a good mother....She murdered her baby and threw her in the trash

yes your daughter is a good lady....She is a whore

Yes your daughter is a good woman..... She is a lying, thieving, murdering whore.

And yes it was YOUR memorial. Didn't have a damn thing to do with Caylee, all about you and Cindy and your slut.

[/quote]

Darla - please tell us how you really feel! 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: April 07, 2009, 12:40:04 PM »

<snipped>
"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," George Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

Thanks Trimm.  I never, ever thought of using KC & the word "LADY" in the same sentence.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1666 on: April 07, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »

Geez,I'm going for a walk. 
I'm ready to through the computer out the window. 

I know.What the he!! is wrong with these people?

I think we can all pretty much agree this family is unreal.  They live in some altered state of mind that normal people do not understand.  It is frustrating and makes us all quite angry.  They believe they are smart but we all know they say the most ridiculous stuff every time they open their mouths.  I truly hope that Casey is tried and convicted and we never have to hear from this family again.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1667 on: April 07, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »

<snipped>

He does not talk about Casey on a personal level.  My parents always say "My daughter ..." or "Our daughter..." or "Just what are your intentions with my daughter?"
George calls her "lady", "woman", "mother"....never says "My daughter".
I find that odd.  Then again my parents are pretty normal in comparrison to this pond scum.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: April 07, 2009, 12:47:15 PM »

Attorneys Want Anthony Family P.I. Held In Contempt
Woman Has Same Name As Alleged Caylee Baby Sitter

UPDATED: 12:20 pm EDT April 7, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez have asked the judge in her civil case against Casey Anthony to hold a private investigator in contempt of court.

VIDEO: Mistaken Release | Deputy Contradiction | Secret Lee Anthony Conversation | IMAGES: New Photos

Gonzalez's attorneys planned to question Dominic Casey, the Anthony family's private investigator, two weeks ago, but he failed to show up for the deposition, saying he wanted to first hire an attorney.

Gonzalez's attorneys said the excuse did not give Casey the right to skip the scheduled deposition.

Gonzalez filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, saying she lost her job and her reputation was ruined by being linked to the case involving Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July. Anthony has claimed that she left Caylee with a baby sitter who has the same name as Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez, who has said she has never met Anthony or her daughter, is seeking $15,000 in damages.

Meanwhile, new information -- some of which was mistakenly released -- was made public Monday in Anthony's criminal case.

Prosecutors released audio recordings from corrections officers who discussed Casey Anthony's reaction when she learned that human remains of a toddler were discovered near her family's east Orange County home.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed a motion weeks ago, asking the judge in the case to block the release of the interviews. The judge has yet to rule on the motion, and in an e-mail sent Monday afternoon, the state attorney's office acknowledged that it inadvertently included the interviews among a mountain of other evidence that was released earlier in the day.

A shift supervisor at the jail said in one of the interviews that Anthony asked jail medical staff for a sedative after learning of the discovery of the remains, which were later identified as Caylee.

Orange County Corrections Lt. Tammy Unser told detectives she was surprised by the request because Anthony hadn't asked for any such medication before.

"It was very, very odd. Throughout that time, she was still breathing rapidly, talking really fast, but nothing about the case. (She was saying) 'This isn't real, I can't cry, I can't break down and cry because this isn't real," Unser said. "And then she started talking about football. She started talking about the (Florida Gators) national championship."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19116201/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1669 on: April 07, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »

Maybe they will remember Caylee as the bus is running them over.  Is it bad to be excited that Baez might turn the train onto these morons??  I mean turning on each other is just about as low as you can go.  Thats like the final sign before everything comes crashing down...right?  I am going to think on that thought for a while. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: April 07, 2009, 12:49:47 PM »

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez have asked the judge in her civil case against Casey Anthony to hold a private investigator in contempt of court.
--SNIP--
  YOU GO MR MORGAN   

I can't imagine an "ambulance chaser" causing so much trouble for the Anthony camp... 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: April 07, 2009, 12:54:59 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Her dad tells WKMG she's "a good lady"
posted by halboedeker on Apr 7, 2009 11:48:42 AM
Discuss This: Comments (9) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WKMG-Channel 6 provided extensive, detailed coverage of the latest in the Casey Anthony case Monday. The station deployed reporters Tony Pipitone, Jessica D'Onofrio, Mike DeForest and Adam Longo in an impressive way.

But the station also had breathlessly promoted an exclusive with George Anthony, Casey's father, at 11 p.m. Monday. Anchor Jacqueline London described it as "the first candid interview" with him "since he learned of his granddaughter's death." Casey is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

The interview wasn't worth the big buildup.

How was George Anthony candid? He said he hadn't worked since November and sees as his new mission helping find missing children. He praised his daughter's legal team. He didn't talk about his suicide attempt -- and that would have been candid.

"I think about Casey every single day," he told reporter Longo. "She's my daughter. I'm going to support her no matter what. I'm not giving up on her."

Of her character, he said, "Casey's a good lady, a good mother, a good woman. I think what she's going through is unfair."

He said he thinks about Caylee every day, too.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, didn't want to appear on camera but told WKMG that the Anthonys in the next month will plan "a big announcement as they get their Caylee foundation up and running."   

What do you think about that?

Was this reason to stay up late after the NCAA championship? I don't think so.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-her-dad-finally-talks-on-wkmg-.html

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: April 07, 2009, 12:55:59 PM »

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
--SNIP--
  YOU GO MR MORGAN   

I can't imagine an "ambulance chaser" causing so much trouble for the Anthony camp... 

I am SO glad that Morgan is giving them all grief.. He's become the thorn in their side...

Go get'em Morgan!! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: April 07, 2009, 12:59:06 PM »

Let's all email www.local6.com and tell them we are tired of the biased reporting of Jessica D'Onofrio.  She is on the A side.  Ban local 6!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: April 07, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »

Let's all email www.local6.com and tell them we are tired of the biased reporting of Jessica D'Onofrio.  She is on the A side.  Ban local 6!

O.k.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1675 on: April 07, 2009, 01:02:51 PM »

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
--SNIP--
  YOU GO MR MORGAN   

So far Mr Morgan is one of the heroes in this case, go for it Mr Morgan, Dom Casey has a s_it load of info. The wheels on the bus go round and round.... 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1676 on: April 07, 2009, 01:06:46 PM »

Of her character, he said, "Casey's a good lady, a good mother, a good woman. I think what she's going through is unfair."
I wonder if ole George thinks what Caylee went through was unfair? Lee, George and Cindy are mentally ill, is there not a doctor out there that can get these three off the streets, and do everyone a huge favor. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: April 07, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »

I am a bit behind on this thread...
please don't tell me that the A'holes have bought that property where Caylee was found and that is going to be their big announcement? if I missed this farther back, forgive please...back to catching up

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: April 07, 2009, 01:08:29 PM »

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
--SNIP--
  YOU GO MR MORGAN   

So far Mr Morgan is one of the heroes in this case, go for it Mr Morgan, Dom Casey has a s_it load of info. The wheels on the bus go round and round.... 

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: April 07, 2009, 01:11:19 PM »

I am a bit behind on this thread...
please don't tell me that the A'holes have bought that property where Caylee was found and that is going to be their big announcement? if I missed this farther back, forgive please...back to catching up

I haven't seen anything official that they bought the property...but I would not be surprised if they did. Where else are they going to put a playground? They would also buy it to spite LP.

Oh yea George, if Casey is so good, then who killed Caylee? And why aren't you all looking for the killer? Why aren't you raising hell with the LE that they aren't looking for the killer?  You, Casey, Lee and Cindy make me sick!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.