April 27, 2024, 12:25:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245021 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: April 07, 2009, 04:28:04 PM »

I remember when George Anthony was first interviewed by the press at the very beginning of this case- he stood there and said "My daughter is the kind of person who never drinks, goes out with her girlfiriends, but never stays long, always comes back home early, all her friends call her 'Mom'..... and I was thinking....   the parents are deluded.  This girl of theirs came out from being arrested with a big smirk on her face. When she saw the cameras on her for the first time she almost smiled at them then thought better of it. She was thinking it was all a big game.
George should have kept his stupid mouth shut from that point on.  Even after the tramp photos came out he still didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: April 07, 2009, 04:31:24 PM »

OK- every night when NG is on she plays the 'jumping on the bed' video of Caylee- what is the song that is playing-  Gone too soon - or something like that?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: April 07, 2009, 04:35:57 PM »

Let's all email www.local6.com and tell them we are tired of the biased reporting of Jessica D'Onofrio.  She is on the A side.  Ban local 6!

That's a good idea.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1743 on: April 07, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »

OK- every night when NG is on she plays the 'jumping on the bed' video of Caylee- what is the song that is playing-  Gone too soon - or something like that?

Hi Western ******* - it is Gone to Soon sung by Micheal Jackson

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: April 07, 2009, 04:37:32 PM »

I don't post often but do read daily and I just wanted to say this...........It is very apparent that George and Cindy are so desperately trying to stay on KC's good side.  They know all to well what KC is capable of and they don't want to be her next victims.  They know she cares about no one but herself, they know she will "lie, cheat, steal" and walk over everyone and everything to save her sorry a$$.  And I really do hope KC throws everyone (Lee, Cindy and George) of them under the bus.  It will serve them right, those despicable, self-serving, evil sh*ts!!  I do find comfort in believing that Caylee is watching all of this from up in heaven with God right beside her and assuring her that all those evil people who've had anything to do with her death, covering up her death and those profitting from her death will all receive just punishment for it.

you should add kill to that list
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: April 07, 2009, 04:38:33 PM »

The version they used is sang by Leticia Walker.   
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: April 07, 2009, 04:39:42 PM »

HIGH MONKEY PEEPS!

i have trouble trying to get the videos from anywhere else but you tube, here is the link to most of them if anybody needs it

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=CASEY+ANTHONY&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

Not sure if you guys know this or not but i find it useful..this lady has every interview connected to this case...its a useful tool to save to favs...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Live each day as if it were your last!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: April 07, 2009, 04:42:52 PM »

HIGH MONKEY PEEPS!

i have trouble trying to get the videos from anywhere else but you tube, here is the link to most of them if anybody needs it

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=CASEY+ANTHONY&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

Thanks Juju.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: April 07, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »

My bad - thanks Sassy for correcting me 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: April 07, 2009, 04:44:19 PM »

snipped from Des

Casey Anthony obsessively examines and picks at her hands.  A lot.  Over and over.  For many minutes at a time.  Those are some evil little hands.  I shudder to think what those hands have done.  Casey Anthony complains (incorrectly) that Yuri Melich lied to her mommy about being recorded.  But Casey Anthony spewed a mountain of lies to LE when it was discovered that Caylee was gone...  She complains about the media getting wind of the Grand Jury's results... An innocent mother would have been in mortal agony about how being INDICTED and ARRESTED for the murder of her child would keep her child's real abductor/killer from being sought, and her child being found... Poor Caylee.

i can only hope that she is still trying to rub away the feeling of that duct tape adhesive on her hands

Regrets, I've had a few......
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: April 07, 2009, 04:45:46 PM »

Oh geeesh then I quote wrong - sorry about that - time to wrap up work and go home for a drink and some R&R.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: April 07, 2009, 04:46:53 PM »

Thanks Kimmy2. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: April 07, 2009, 04:51:45 PM »

That's ok.  I usually go by the original artist, too!    And besides, Michael sounds like a girl!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: April 07, 2009, 04:52:48 PM »

Oh geeesh then I quote wrong - sorry about that - time to wrap up work and go home for a drink and some R&R.

I'm always doing that.   
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: April 07, 2009, 05:11:11 PM »

Anthony: Casey's 'A Good Mother'
Grandfather Of Slain Toddler Opens Up In Interview
POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 11:13 am EDT April 7, 2009
<snipped>
Ge"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," orge Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

George Anthony praised his daughter's legal team, and said he knows how difficult the next few months and the trial will be for his daughter.
"She's got a tough road ahead of her, but I really think the defense team she has, Jose and the people with him, I think they're doing a good job," George Anthony said.

He said the family hopes to build a park where they and others can pay their respects to Caylee.
"There's not a day that goes by that we don’t think about her," George Anthony said. "The song of Caylee that was sung at our memorial, that's played every single day inside of our cars when we're out."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19115776/detail.html
This is the most dilusional bunch of criminals I have ever seen or read about. A park is not a bad idea, good luck getting the Association to allow this. Well, sure Casey is a good lady and mother in George's eyes, George is mentally ill and whatever meds he is on isn't working. George, do yourself a favor and have your meds adjusted, because you are in another world.

Oh Dear Lord in Heaven forgive me as this is Holy Week.....But please somebody ,somewhere shut this fool up with a bullet between the eyes. I have got to walk away for a while. I am ready to explode.

Yes your daughter is a good mother....She murdered her baby and threw her in the trash

yes your daughter is a good lady....She is a whore

Yes your daughter is a good woman..... She is a lying, thieving, murdering whore.

And yes it was YOUR memorial. Didn't have a damn thing to do with Caylee, all about you and Cindy and your slut.

Darla, excellent post!

I am so sick of these people I could scream.  I don't think any of the ants elevators go to the top.  I hate them all.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: April 07, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »

Monkey waves

Im glad to see others writing Local6 about Jessica D'onofrio's obvious bias for Baez & the Anthonys.  When Baez himself referred to her by name specifically in open court during a motion hearing as being his source of discovery, I knew my suspicions were dead on.  Her interview with Cindy in Caylee's room discussing Casey's innocence was revolting.   Yesterday when she used NG as a platform to announce the reported foopah in releasing corrections officers interviews with a chesire cat look on her face regarding Casey's reactions, Jessica made her position known to the world.     Now, granted everyone is entitled to their opinions BUT my issue is that her assignment in this case is not to write an "op ed" (opinion article) so she is using her assignment as a pool reporter to aid a side in a murder one case, that is not acceptable.

As far as the issue of the correction officers interviews being released, technically it is not Casey's direct reactions or any audio/visual of those direct reactions, nor surveillance of his visit with Casey.   They are jail employees impressions of what they witnessed.   Bozo wanted the surveillance tapes sealed from being released to the public, they were not released.   I'll have to look again at his motion but did he include interviews by jail employees be sealed as well, it escapes me at the moment.   I'm sure Bozo will make a huge stink about it but honestly it doesnt take away from the case or the evidence & it certainly isnt a grave error made by the prosecution, at best a slight admonishment could be given.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: April 07, 2009, 05:18:32 PM »

Oh, Dolce you were so much nicer in your email than I was.I really should have waited til maybe later to send mine..hehe. I have just been so ugly today.

Me too Darla - I have been in one ugly mood. I can't wait for the day they read the Guilty Verdict and all of us wonderful Monkeys can celebrate Justice for Caylee.

That ugly mood is going around today    This latest with George was the icing on the cake 

I caught that ugly mood virus today too - as soon as I heard the news about Sandra.   That's why I stay away this morning - and did stuff around the house to work out my frustrations.

GA is an idiot.   Didn't he read the email from Cindy's brother, Rick stating how stupid they sound?   Come on Georgie, your daughter is a thief, tramp, liar and murderer.   How can you see good in that?  Just STFU already.          
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: April 07, 2009, 05:23:23 PM »

Oh, Dolce you were so much nicer in your email than I was.I really should have waited til maybe later to send mine..hehe. I have just been so ugly today.

Me too Darla - I have been in one ugly mood. I can't wait for the day they read the Guilty Verdict and all of us wonderful Monkeys can celebrate Justice for Caylee.

That ugly mood is going around today    This latest with George was the icing on the cake 

I caught that ugly mood virus today too - as soon as I heard the news about Sandra.   That's why I stay away this morning - and did stuff around the house to work out my frustrations.

GA is an idiot.   Didn't he read the email from Cindy's brother, Rick stating how stupid they sound?   Come on Georgie, your daughter is a thief, tramp, liar and murderer.   How can you see good in that?  Just STFU already.          

I only have one answer to that... Cindy has hypnotized George.   She is puling the strings.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: April 07, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »

I don't post often but do read daily and I just wanted to say this...........It is very apparent that George and Cindy are so desperately trying to stay on KC's good side.  They know all to well what KC is capable of and they don't want to be her next victims.  They know she cares about no one but herself, they know she will "lie, cheat, steal" and walk over everyone and everything to save her sorry a$$.  And I really do hope KC throws everyone (Lee, Cindy and George) of them under the bus.  It will serve them right, those despicable, self-serving, evil sh*ts!!  I do find comfort in believing that Caylee is watching all of this from up in heaven with God right beside her and assuring her that all those evil people who've had anything to do with her death, covering up her death and those profitting from her death will all receive just punishment for it.

I totally agree with you - and you should post more often.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: April 07, 2009, 05:29:32 PM »

Monkey waves

Im glad to see others writing Local6 about Jessica D'onofrio's obvious bias for Baez & the Anthonys.  When Baez himself referred to her by name specifically in open court during a motion hearing as being his source of discovery, I knew my suspicions were dead on.  Her interview with Cindy in Caylee's room discussing Casey's innocence was revolting.   Yesterday when she used NG as a platform to announce the reported foopah in releasing corrections officers interviews with a chesire cat look on her face regarding Casey's reactions, Jessica made her position known to the world.     Now, granted everyone is entitled to their opinions BUT my issue is that her assignment in this case is not to write an "op ed" (opinion article) so she is using her assignment as a pool reporter to aid a side in a murder one case, that is not acceptable.

As far as the issue of the correction officers interviews being released, technically it is not Casey's direct reactions or any audio/visual of those direct reactions, nor surveillance of his visit with Casey.   They are jail employees impressions of what they witnessed.   Bozo wanted the surveillance tapes sealed from being released to the public, they were not released.   I'll have to look again at his motion but did he include interviews by jail employees be sealed as well, it escapes me at the moment.   I'm sure Bozo will make a huge stink about it but honestly it doesnt take away from the case or the evidence & it certainly isnt a grave error made by the prosecution, at best a slight admonishment could be given.

Hi Capp - hope you are feeling better today.  I read Byea$$'s motion and if I am reading it correctly it does not state anything about audio recordings - it is strictly talking about video of the Slore's reaction so I am thinking there may be a big to do about nothing for Byea$$.  I read the motion here if you want to have it handy. 

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18811686/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.