April 27, 2024, 04:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245057 times)
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: April 07, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19120145/detail.html#-

Fla. Bar Launches Another Investigation Into Baez
Baez Accused Of Asking P.I. To Not Call 911 If Caylee's Remains Found

POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT April 7, 2009

The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Allegations have been made against Baez that he told private investigator Dominic Casey to avoid calling 911 if he found Caylee Anthony's remains.

No proof has been offered that the conversation actually took place, but the Florida Bar has begun an investigation into the matter, to see whether Baez violated any rules. The bar would not confirm who made the complaints, but did confirm that several complaints were made.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: April 07, 2009, 06:12:11 PM »

Good post Desi!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: April 07, 2009, 06:15:22 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WKMG reports Florida Bar investigating multiple complaints that Jose Baez instructed private eye
posted by halboedeker on Apr 7, 2009 5:54:19 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The big news today in the Casey Anthony saga: Her attorney is under investigation again, WKMG-Channel 6 reported tonight.

The Florida Bar is exploring "multiple complaints" from "multiple people" that attorney Jose Baez told a private investigator to keep quiet if he found Caylee Anthony's body, WKMG's Mike DeForest said.

That investigator is Dominic Casey, who worked for the Anthony family and searched woods near the family home for the toddler's body three times in November. The child's remains were found there in December.

The private eye had told detectives that someone had told him not to alert authorities if he found the remains.

Casey Anthony is charged with Caylee's murder.

Baez's spokeswoman issued a statement today that he has done nothing unethical as Anthony's attorney. Baez had not returned WKMG's calls, DeForest said.

"This is a high-profile case and Baez has a big target on his back," DeForest said.

The Bar cleared Baez in an earlier investigation in which he was accused of brokering deals in the case.

WKMG also highlighted voicemails from Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother.

Cindy Anthony told investigators: "You guys have already wasted a lot of time trying to point fingers at Casey."

Cindy also said that Casey wasn't solely responsible for Caylee' s disappearance.

"Casey had to have have had help no matter what you think the scenario might be," Cindy said. "There are people who know information."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--6.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: April 07, 2009, 06:15:39 PM »

Seeing these videos, I take comfort in knowing that Skankerella will be disliked by the jury and BJ will be disliked as well. Double Whammy!    Neither are likeable and the jury will be fed up in no time.  That gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me smile.

3babies...you are so right....you can put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig....both these swine...BJ and casey......both are already so disliked nothing they can do to casey is going to improve her image....one of the docs on NG said she was sooooooooooooo   unlikable!!!  Boy was she telling the truth. And when all comes out in court  she will be lucky not to be spit upon!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: April 07, 2009, 06:16:49 PM »

HIGH MONKEY PEEPS!

i have trouble trying to get the videos from anywhere else but you tube, here is the link to most of them if anybody needs it

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=CASEY+ANTHONY&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

Hi JuJu...thanks and I hope everything is good with you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: April 07, 2009, 06:18:27 PM »

I remember when George Anthony was first interviewed by the press at the very beginning of this case- he stood there and said "My daughter is the kind of person who never drinks, goes out with her girlfiriends, but never stays long, always comes back home early, all her friends call her 'Mom'..... and I was thinking....   the parents are deluded.  This girl of theirs came out from being arrested with a big smirk on her face. When she saw the cameras on her for the first time she almost smiled at them then thought better of it. She was thinking it was all a big game.
George should have kept his stupid mouth shut from that point on.  Even after the tramp photos came out he still didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Correct and he is still mouthing off saying the most stupid things!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: April 07, 2009, 06:19:05 PM »

Truth Baby.   
Looks like Baez is in the poop again.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: April 07, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »

OK- every night when NG is on she plays the 'jumping on the bed' video of Caylee- what is the song that is playing-  Gone too soon - or something like that?

I think so....but with the A's who knows for sure...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: April 07, 2009, 06:20:28 PM »

I don't post often but do read daily and I just wanted to say this...........It is very apparent that George and Cindy are so desperately trying to stay on KC's good side.  They know all to well what KC is capable of and they don't want to be her next victims.  They know she cares about no one but herself, they know she will "lie, cheat, steal" and walk over everyone and everything to save her sorry a$$.  And I really do hope KC throws everyone (Lee, Cindy and George) of them under the bus.  It will serve them right, those despicable, self-serving, evil sh*ts!!  I do find comfort in believing that Caylee is watching all of this from up in heaven with God right beside her and assuring her that all those evil people who've had anything to do with her death, covering up her death and those profitting from her death will all receive just punishment for it.

you should add kill to that list

yes....Kill for sure.....murder!

Rest in Peace Caylee

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: April 07, 2009, 06:21:19 PM »

This is what I sent to local6.com

To whom it may concern:
I am writing because I am deeply concerned about the reporting that your station has done regarding the Caylee Anthony case. I am sickened because these people are given the platform to speak and disseminate their vile motives into our community.  I will not and no longer be a viewer to this station.  The documents released yesterday show the community how an investigation was hindered.  Shame on this station for giving these people a platform.  Remember, these are the same individuals that reportedly dined on crab puffs as their grandchilds body was being removed from the woods.  This type of journalism makes Geraldo Riveria look like a distinguished journalist.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: April 07, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »

HIGH MONKEY PEEPS!

i have trouble trying to get the videos from anywhere else but you tube, here is the link to most of them if anybody needs it

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=CASEY+ANTHONY&search_sort=video_date_uploaded
Not sure if you guys know this or not but i find it useful..this lady has every interview connected to this case...its a useful tool to save to favs...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

thanks Kimmy...I bookmarked it

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1791 on: April 07, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19120145/detail.html#-

Fla. Bar Launches Another Investigation Into Baez
Baez Accused Of Asking P.I. To Not Call 911 If Caylee's Remains Found

POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT April 7, 2009

The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Allegations have been made against Baez that he told private investigator Dominic Casey to avoid calling 911 if he found Caylee Anthony's remains.

No proof has been offered that the conversation actually took place, but the Florida Bar has begun an investigation into the matter, to see whether Baez violated any rules. The bar would not confirm who made the complaints, but did confirm that several complaints were made.

Thank you Truthbaby!!!! you just made my day. I knew it was Baezzz. YeeHawwwwwww!   

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1792 on: April 07, 2009, 06:25:25 PM »

Truth Baby.   
That's great, only problem I'm sure nothing will be done, I am so frustrated with all of this I could scream.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1793 on: April 07, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »

For all the people emailing channel 6.
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: April 07, 2009, 06:27:07 PM »

Truth Baby.   

Yes,  I hope they take him down!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: April 07, 2009, 06:27:36 PM »

Florida Bar taking another look at Casey Anthony's attorney
The Bar staff confirmed an inquiry involving Jose Baez.

Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
    5:36 PM EDT, April 7, 2009

The Florida Bar is looking into Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez again.

A Bar spokeswoman confirmed today the inquiry involves private investigator Dominic Casey, who worked for Baez for a period of time and for the Anthony family.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

A month before Caylee's remains were found in woods near her home, Dominic Casey searched for her body in the same area. In November, he told another private investigator that he got a tip that Caylee was dead. The pair went to the wooded area on Suburban Drive but found nothing.

Baez has an unrelated open Bar inquiry against him that is still being reviewed, the Bar's spokeswoman confirmed. That inquiry involves Press Corps Media, the media firm that represented him for several months.

Details about the two inquiries are not public record.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-040709,0,656747.story

~ Peter Frampton
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: April 07, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »

HIGH MONKEY PEEPS!

Not sure if you guys know this or not but i find it useful..this lady has every interview connected to this case...its a useful tool to save to favs...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

thanks Kimmy...I bookmarked it

your welcome sunny,,i find it very useful,its amazing goin back and seeing some of the interviews knowing what we know now

Live each day as if it were your last!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: April 07, 2009, 06:29:13 PM »

I only have one answer to that... Cindy has hypnotized George.   She is puling the strings.

Like this Grama?

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: April 07, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »

Florida Bar taking another look at Casey Anthony's attorney
The Bar staff confirmed an inquiry involving Jose Baez.

Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
    5:36 PM EDT, April 7, 2009

The Florida Bar is looking into Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez again.

A Bar spokeswoman confirmed today the inquiry involves private investigator Dominic Casey, who worked for Baez for a period of time and for the Anthony family.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

A month before Caylee's remains were found in woods near her home, Dominic Casey searched for her body in the same area. In November, he told another private investigator that he got a tip that Caylee was dead. The pair went to the wooded area on Suburban Drive but found nothing.

Baez has an unrelated open Bar inquiry against him that is still being reviewed, the Bar's spokeswoman confirmed. That inquiry involves Press Corps Media, the media firm that represented him for several months.

Details about the two inquiries are not public record.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-040709,0,656747.story

Bozo get out the Depends, you are gonna need them

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1799 on: April 07, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »

:snipped from Trimm:

Cindy Anthony told investigators: "You guys have already wasted a lot of time trying to point fingers at Casey."

Cindy also said that Casey wasn't solely responsible for Caylee' s disappearance.
"Casey had to have have had help no matter what you think the scenario might be," Cindy said. "There are people who know information."

Hey Cindy The  Monkeys Knew you were in on it long ago.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.