March 29, 2024, 07:46:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 243978 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:23 PM »

Zenaida's Lawyers Go After Anthonys' P.I.

Posted: 6:07 pm EDT April 7, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez are going after the Anthony family's private investigator for missing his deposition. Dominic Casey asked a judge to delay the deposition so he could hire a new attorney. However, he never showed.

Zenaida's lawyers want a judge to find him in contempt and sanction him for their expenses.

Dominic Casey's private eye license could also be in jeopardy after a judge found that he divulged defense secrets to detectives investigating the Caylee Anthony murder.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19120795/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »

This is what I sent to local6.com

To whom it may concern:
I am writing because I am deeply concerned about the reporting that your station has done regarding the Caylee Anthony case. I am sickened because these people are given the platform to speak and disseminate their vile motives into our community.  I will not and no longer be a viewer to this station.  The documents released yesterday show the community how an investigation was hindered.  Shame on this station for giving these people a platform.  Remember, these are the same individuals that reportedly dined on crab puffs as their grandchilds body was being removed from the woods.  This type of journalism makes Geraldo Riveria look like a distinguished journalist.

Good one, 3babies!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:51 PM »

:snipped from Trimm:

Cindy Anthony told investigators: "You guys have already wasted a lot of time trying to point fingers at Casey."

Cindy also said that Casey wasn't solely responsible for Caylee' s disappearance.
"Casey had to have have had help no matter what you think the scenario might be," Cindy said. "There are people who know information."

Hey Cindy The  Monkeys Knew you were in on it long ago.

We sure did!
Darla, I hope your day is a bit brighter!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: April 07, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »

Cindy Anthony told investigators: "You guys have already wasted a lot of time trying to point fingers at Casey."

Cindy also said that Casey wasn't solely responsible for Caylee' s disappearance.
"Casey had to have have had help no matter what you think the scenario might be," Cindy said. "There are people who know information."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: April 07, 2009, 06:33:00 PM »

This is what I sent to local6.com

To whom it may concern:
I am writing because I am deeply concerned about the reporting that your station has done regarding the Caylee Anthony case. I am sickened because these people are given the platform to speak and disseminate their vile motives into our community.  I will not and no longer be a viewer to this station.  The documents released yesterday show the community how an investigation was hindered.  Shame on this station for giving these people a platform.  Remember, these are the same individuals that reportedly dined on crab puffs as their grandchilds body was being removed from the woods.  This type of journalism makes Geraldo Riveria look like a distinguished journalist.

Good one, 3babies!

Thanks! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: April 07, 2009, 06:33:04 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19120145/detail.html#-

Fla. Bar Launches Another Investigation Into Baez
Baez Accused Of Asking P.I. To Not Call 911 If Caylee's Remains Found

POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT April 7, 2009

The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Allegations have been made against Baez that he told private investigator Dominic Casey to avoid calling 911 if he found Caylee Anthony's remains.

No proof has been offered that the conversation actually took place, but the Florida Bar has begun an investigation into the matter, to see whether Baez violated any rules. The bar would not confirm who made the complaints, but did confirm that several complaints were made.

Thank you Truthbaby!!!! you just made my day. I knew it was Baezzz. YeeHawwwwwww!   

Hmmmm....interesting that this local media outlet chose to print this considering the complaints they received about bias reporting.    I'm curious because it was reported a few weeks ago that new complaints to the bar came in against Baez - these are either those just being  reported or brand new ones in addition to....a hunting we shall go

No shock the Anthonys are pleased with Casey's representation...    Im sorry I have to laugh somewhere between tears

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: April 07, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »

We sure did!
Darla, I hope your day is a bit brighter!

This is what you call an excited utterance from a stupid cow!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: April 07, 2009, 06:35:05 PM »

Hey Brandi.  Good to see you.

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: April 07, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »

The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Allegations have been made against Baez that he told private investigator Dominic Casey to avoid calling 911 if he found Caylee Anthony's remains.

No proof has been offered that the conversation actually took place, but the Florida Bar has begun an investigation into the matter, to see whether Baez violated any rules. The bar would not confirm who made the complaints, but did confirm that several complaints were made.

Thank you Truthbaby!!!! you just made my day. I knew it was Baezzz. YeeHawwwwwww!   

Hmmmm....interesting that this local media outlet chose to print this considering the complaints they received about bias reporting.    I'm curious because it was reported a few weeks ago that new complaints to the bar came in against Baez - these are either those just being  reported or brand new ones in addition to....a hunting we shall go

No shock the Anthonys are pleased with Casey's representation...    Im sorry I have to laugh somewhere between tears

Capp,
What could happen to BJ if this is actually true?  Criminal charges?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: April 07, 2009, 06:36:26 PM »

Hi Capp, so this isn't new news? Is this about the complaint that was filed quite awhile back?

RIP Sweet Puppy
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: April 07, 2009, 06:40:45 PM »

THANK YOU!  Just when I was really getting aggravated with today's news about everything....There is a reason DC has a lawyer. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: April 07, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »

I wonder if Baez is having a great day? 

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: April 07, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WKMG reports Florida Bar investigating multiple complaints that Jose Baez instructed private eye
posted by halboedeker on Apr 7, 2009 5:54:19 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The big news today in the Casey Anthony saga: Her attorney is under investigation again, WKMG-Channel 6 reported tonight.

The Florida Bar is exploring "multiple complaints" from "multiple people" that attorney Jose Baez told a private investigator to keep quiet if he found Caylee Anthony's body, WKMG's Mike DeForest said.

That investigator is Dominic Casey, who worked for the Anthony family and searched woods near the family home for the toddler's body three times in November. The child's remains were found there in December.

The private eye had told detectives that someone had told him not to alert authorities if he found the remains.

Casey Anthony is charged with Caylee's murder.

Baez's spokeswoman issued a statement today that he has done nothing unethical as Anthony's attorney. Baez had not returned WKMG's calls, DeForest said.

"This is a high-profile case and Baez has a big target on his back," DeForest said.

The Bar cleared Baez in an earlier investigation in which he was accused of brokering deals in the case.

WKMG also highlighted voicemails from Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--6.html

Thank you too trimm!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: April 07, 2009, 06:44:56 PM »

Hey Brandi.  Good to see you.

Hiyas!

Between my avatar thread, and the Haleigh thread and this one, my plate stays very full.

But my heart is here in Caylee's thread, where I began. I try to keep up to date. Sometimes, I just have time to read.

Thanks, Trimm!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: April 07, 2009, 06:45:53 PM »

www.wftv.com

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez are going after the Anthony family's private investigator for missing his deposition. Dominic Casey asked a judge to delay the deposition so he could hire a new attorney. However, he never showed.

Zenaida's lawyers want a judge to find him in contempt and sanction him for their expenses.

Dominic Casey's private eye license could also be in jeopardy after a judge found that he divulged defense secrets to detectives investigating the Caylee Anthony murder.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1815 on: April 07, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »

www.wftv.com

This is great.  I wonder if this fool is still in Satsuma looking for Haleigh?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: April 07, 2009, 06:49:32 PM »

www.wftv.com

this fool could not find his a## if it hit him in the face!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: April 07, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

www.wftv.com

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: April 07, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »

I don't post often but do read daily and I just wanted to say this...........It is very apparent that George and Cindy are so desperately trying to stay on KC's good side.  They know all to well what KC is capable of and they don't want to be her next victims.  They know she cares about no one but herself, they know she will "lie, cheat, steal" and walk over everyone and everything to save her sorry a$$.  And I really do hope KC throws everyone (Lee, Cindy and George) of them under the bus.  It will serve them right, those despicable, self-serving, evil sh*ts!!  I do find comfort in believing that Caylee is watching all of this from up in heaven with God right beside her and assuring her that all those evil people who've had anything to do with her death, covering up her death and those profitting from her death will all receive just punishment for it.

I totally agree with you - and you should post more often.   
Agree!  Let's hear more from you Texanne.  Enjoyed your post.  Welcome to the cage!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: April 07, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »

www.wftv.com

You'd think, that's what I was pitching a fit about - his conduct should qualify to have his license removed by the State, not to mention possible criminal charges.

Im not sure if the recently reported bar complaints against Bozo are even more recent than previously reported or not.   A few weeks ago it was said more were filed but I dont know which complaints came in & when exactly.    Let's see if we can find out.   If it can be proven that Baez told DC to hold off notification if they found Caylee, I'm pretty sure he is could face criminal charges (obstruction, Im thinking)  in addition to being in grave jeopardy of losing his license to practice law.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.