April 26, 2024, 11:13:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245012 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: April 07, 2009, 08:46:06 PM »

Well, wrote to the news director!   Hope he likes my style! LOL
Dear Local6.com,
I want to thank you for your continued biased reporting and enabling of the Anthony's.   Today, I have finally had it and have freed your site from my bookmarks.
I am so sorry that Jessica D'Onofrio continues to be in the dark not seeing that the Anthony's are using her and your organization as tools.  Tools to divert attention from the truth as they consistently give you exclusives (due to your kid gloves they bully you to wear) and they do it every time there is a document dump in this case.  This propaganda event to further George and KFN agenda is not a lead story.  The irony is, it is counter productive to diverting attention from his daughters case; it is counter productive in restoring sympathy from the general public; and it is counter productive to you goal of raising ratings.  Exclusives don't always mean you build a fan base.
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: April 07, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »

Dear Local6.com,
I want to thank you for your continued biased reporting and enabling of the Anthony's.   Today, I have finally had it and have freed your site from my bookmarks.
I am so sorry that Jessica D'Onofrio continues to be in the dark not seeing that the Anthony's are using her and your organization as tools.  Tools to divert attention from the truth as they consistently give you exclusives (due to your kid gloves they bully you to wear) and they do it every time there is a document dump in this case.  This propaganda event to further George and KFN agenda is not a lead story.  The irony is, it is counter productive to diverting attention from his daughters case; it is counter productive in restoring sympathy from the general public; and it is counter productive to you goal of raising ratings.  Exclusives don't always mean you build a fan base.
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie

Eggs-ellent!

Written like a true monkey who wants to be a bunny this week!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: April 07, 2009, 08:55:25 PM »

Dear Local6.com,
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie

Eggs-ellent!

Written like a true monkey who wants to be a bunny this week!

So glad you guys like my style!  Can't believe I got a treasured, Brandi bunny monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!   He is so adorable!!!!!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: April 07, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »

Because 3 babies is in such a crabby mood, I made red velvet cupcakes.  They are from the box mix but I added my own little special touch.  Would any monkeys like some?

P.S
I loathe the A's and anyone associated with them.
    Can you freeze one until Easter. What is your special touch, my grandma used to make chocolate cake from a box and used buttermilk instead of milk. That was the best cake in the whole wide world.

Also, JSM wishes she baked when in a crabby mood. I just have a beer and walk the dog. 

I just added a little extra chocolate.  Gonna try the chocolate and buttermilk. 
I blame the A's for me eating the cupcakes.  Now I am gonna have to run even harder on the treadmill. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: April 07, 2009, 09:00:18 PM »

Mags, thanks.

No ROSE COLORED glasses - left you note back on pg 93. 

BTW - still working on revisions on Daisy chain chart, but have to finish this document dump first!  I will post a link when I have it updated again.  Thanks to everyone for the help on it!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: April 07, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

Dear Local6.com,
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie

Good work!  It's time the free infomercials for the A's courtesy of local6 are stopped.
I bet with their next business venture, Cindy will publish a how to manual.  "How to threaten, lie, and submit false leads during a murder investigation".  She'll use Vince the Sham Wow guy to market that one.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: April 07, 2009, 09:05:41 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW ON NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1907 on: April 07, 2009, 09:07:24 PM »

Mags, thanks.

BTW - still working on revisions on Daisy chain chart, but have to finish this document dump first!  I will post a link when I have it updated again.  Thanks to everyone for the help on it!
Yes, I saw it, thank-you. Loved your email, hope they take all the emails seriously.  Mags thanks for that link. So the Anthonys want the land fenced, and the memorial taken down, of course they do. Caylee is dead to them, physically and emotionally why would they want any rememberance of her? Cindy, have you sold Caylee's belongings yet on Ebay?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1908 on: April 07, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »

Thanks Klaas 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: April 07, 2009, 09:14:26 PM »

good one Newsie!!! on the email that you sent! 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: April 07, 2009, 09:21:12 PM »

Trimm, i am a BAMA Girl too, and i want to come eat!!!!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1911 on: April 07, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »

Dear Local6.com,
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie
I wish JSM could be so eloquent with words. JSM uses run on sentences, bad punctuation and half the time doesn't make any sense  .

Good Job ANJ, JSM is proud of you and all monkeys that emailed local 6.

Off topic, there is something about a channel named local6, is that how they have it on their news programs, commercials, etc. I'm sorry but if I owned a television station it's name would be capitalized or in all Caps. Just my stupid opinion again.

Sorry just got back from my walk and the goose tried to chase me and Josef. Didn't work well for the goose, he just backed away slowly. Poor husa.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: April 07, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »

Trimm, i am a BAMA Girl too, and i want to come eat!!!!!!
Hi JuJu, I am going to leave you a message in musings!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: April 07, 2009, 09:32:07 PM »

On topic, I hate the Anthonys. I have already told my priest that, so it is cool to hate them until my next confession.

Now off topic, JSM went to the doctor today. He couldn't believe how I went through the weekned with my knee swollen as it was. He drained fluid off my knee and said I am one of 1,000 that have a reaction the second rounds of the injection I had on Thursday. Just wanted to let all monkeys know, my knee is fine, Josef is home and I TRULY HATE THE ANTHONY'S (George, Cindy, Lee and Casey) Caylee I love with all my heart even though I never met her. She to me isn't an Anthony, just an Angel from God.  JMO JSM

BBL I'm taking the Evil one for his walk. 

Poor you, JSM. What a trooper! Glad your knee is gonna be better and you have Josef home!

Oh, and I hate the Anthonys too. And Caylee is an Angel.
I'm fine now Brandi, if I had known just stick a needle in my knee and suck it out with a turkey baster I would have done that on Sunday.  I am glad Josef is home, he missed me so much. I hate the Anthonys in case you didn't notice!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: April 07, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »

JSM 

Glad you and Joe are well.  I hate the Ant's too....this case is such a circus that i've been taking a break...but still trying to keep up and am ALWAYS praying for Justice for sweet Caylee!
Don't take a break Leroy. I miss your bunny ears and new teeth implants. They remind me of Casey's.  Oh my, that didn't mean to come out. Please forgive me Leroy.   

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: April 07, 2009, 09:36:25 PM »

Dear Local6.com,
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie
I wish JSM could be so eloquent with words. JSM uses run on sentences, bad punctuation and half the time doesn't make any sense  .

Good Job ANJ, JSM is proud of you and all monkeys that emailed local 6.

Off topic, there is something about a channel named local6, is that how they have it on their news programs, commercials, etc. I'm sorry but if I owned a television station it's name would be capitalized or in all Caps. Just my stupid opinion again.

Sorry just got back from my walk and the goose tried to chase me and Josef. Didn't work well for the goose, he just backed away slowly. Poor husa.

JSM, you always make sense and are a very smart monkey. Tell Jessica Donofrio that she has the journalistic integrity of Jerry Springer.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:02 PM »

JSM 

Glad you and Joe are well.  I hate the Ant's too....this case is such a circus that i've been taking a break...but still trying to keep up and am ALWAYS praying for Justice for sweet Caylee!
Don't take a break Leroy. I miss your bunny ears and new teeth implants. They remind me of Casey's.  Oh my, that didn't mean to come out. Please forgive me Leroy.   

ROFL!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:40 PM »

Because 3 babies is in such a crabby mood, I made red velvet cupcakes.  They are from the box mix but I added my own little special touch.  Would any monkeys like some?

P.S
I loathe the A's and anyone associated with them.
    Can you freeze one until Easter. What is your special touch, my grandma used to make chocolate cake from a box and used buttermilk instead of milk. That was the best cake in the whole wide world.

Also, JSM wishes she baked when in a crabby mood. I just have a beer and walk the dog. 

I just added a little extra chocolate.  Gonna try the chocolate and buttermilk. 
I blame the A's for me eating the cupcakes.  Now I am gonna have to run even harder on the treadmill. 
Yummy, try the buttermilk instead of I think in cake mixes you are supposed to use water?  I don't bake even from a cake mix but it makes it extra rich and delicious.

JSM is doing a hint on baking! Oh what is the world coming too? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: April 07, 2009, 09:40:16 PM »

Mags, thanks.

Thanks ANJ glad that doctor nut or whatever his/her name was let you have a release and come back into the cage. JSM missed you! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: April 07, 2009, 09:41:55 PM »

Thanks Klaas I am way behind so I will listen tomorrow at work. Hope all is well with you. Haven't seen you in a while. Just wanted to tell you and all mods and Mr Red thanks for all ya'll do in this cage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.