March 28, 2024, 11:02:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 243956 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: April 07, 2009, 10:25:26 PM »

I sit here day after day and read about the latest in this saga but when I really think about the fact that Caylee's murder is paying for her killer's defense, Caylee's murder is paying for her grandfather, grandmother, her uncle, her uncle's girlfriend, the Milsteads probably too, D casey's fees, Conway's fees, on and on......................

Caylee's murder finally made it possible for them to live the life they could only have dreamed about before.
How is this possible? How can they be so greedy? How can they wear their little ash bracelets and not feel ashamed?
If Karma could poen up a giant sink hole and suck them all in the world could maybe begin to forget them, but maybe the bullet thing is better! 

I always liked Beth Holloway's take on what she'd like to do to Joran:  rip the skin off his face!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1941 on: April 07, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »

Thanks Joesamas!

I've been busy on the Sandra Cantu case, another horribly sad one.
  when I was leaving SM last night I read about the suitcase, then I read this morning at work they had found her.  Why would someone do that to the poor girl. I hate sick people. I have little girls at my apartments, but mommy is always around the corner watching out for them. It is so sad. Sometimes I just hate mean people. Sorry for the rant. Thanks again for all ya'll do here. JSM

I was in a shopping area tonight and there was a little girl about 7 or 8 all by herself. It hacked me off, I walked over to her and asked her where her mother was. She said she wasn't sure, in one of the stores.  I asked her if she was lost and she said no that she "was old enough to go by herself."  I told her she was not, and I was going to wait with her until her mother came or we could go find security as young girls are at risk at her age.

She looked at me like I was nuts, but I DID wait until her mother came, and then off to the side to her mother about all the little girls who are abducted and told her in the future to KEEP HER CHILD with her. She was young herself.  I told her to look up the cases on the internet and see how many there were every day.

I was surprised at her mother's reaction. I was expecting her to tell me to mind my own business, but she thanked me and said she had never thought about it happening here.

I'm glad you did that Turbo!  I hope that mother remembers that good advice!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: April 07, 2009, 10:29:19 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1943 on: April 07, 2009, 10:30:12 PM »

I am a bit behind on this thread...
please don't tell me that the A'holes have bought that property where Caylee was found and that is going to be their big announcement? if I missed this farther back, forgive please...back to catching up
I'm not sure if they purchased the land themselves, but there is talk about a park.

I'll say up front that I'm in an aggated mood over all this...BUT....

Come on!  A park?  This area is a swamp every time a heavy rain comes!!  Get real!!  What a joke!

I agree.  I think a park there is totally uncalled for and very eery.  Honor Caylee somewhere else that's nice and pleasant, not some creepy, crumby woods!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: April 07, 2009, 10:33:30 PM »

Regarding Casey herself saying Jesse drowned Caylee in the pool, this isnt a specific accusation but this article speaks to Jesse telling investigators he was becoming aware that Casey herself was trying to frame him.    I must say I was told the same thing by a third party many months ago along with making statements  that both Cindy & Casey referred to when Jesse was at the house Caylee would want him to play in her playhouse (as everyone recalls the cadaver dogs hit near the playhouse & the pool which had a small dent noticeable).

http://www.wftv.com/news/18180502/detail.html#-

What gives this teeth is Casey in her jail visit implicates Jesse saying she's not sure she can trust him, despite it being on record that she called Jesse in June to tell him "to stay out of it" regarding problems she was having with her mother & if her parents called him not to speak to them.   We all also have heard all of the Anthonys pointing the finger at Jesse on several occasions.  Since then, its probably become clear to them that this attempt wasnt going to work so they have been trying to implicate Ricardo, Amy & Tony.

I guess it goes back to the thinking she was trying to frame Jesse and all that about her in his apt.

I wonder if the Ant's even use their pool now...I would have sold my house and moved away!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1945 on: April 07, 2009, 10:34:15 PM »

Thanks Joesamas!

I've been busy on the Sandra Cantu case, another horribly sad one.
  when I was leaving SM last night I read about the suitcase, then I read this morning at work they had found her.  Why would someone do that to the poor girl. I hate sick people. I have little girls at my apartments, but mommy is always around the corner watching out for them. It is so sad. Sometimes I just hate mean people. Sorry for the rant. Thanks again for all ya'll do here. JSM

I was in a shopping area tonight and there was a little girl about 7 or 8 all by herself. It hacked me off, I walked over to her and asked her where her mother was. She said she wasn't sure, in one of the stores.  I asked her if she was lost and she said no that she "was old enough to go by herself."  I told her she was not, and I was going to wait with her until her mother came or we could go find security as young girls are at risk at her age.

She looked at me like I was nuts, but I DID wait until her mother came, and then off to the side to her mother about all the little girls who are abducted and told her in the future to KEEP HER CHILD with her. She was young herself.  I told her to look up the cases on the internet and see how many there were every day.

I was surprised at her mother's reaction. I was expecting her to tell me to mind my own business, but she thanked me and said she had never thought about it happening here.
Turbo, sometimes I feel like a stalker of kids at my apartments and at my rink. Especially at the rink. Most of the better kid skaters's I know who their parents are or the coaches know them and they are usually upstairs on their laptops. It is the other little ones that the parents drop them off after skate school and go run errands that I try and look out for.

Back when I was a kid, my parents left my sister and me off at the roller rink for the afternoon. Then they would pick us up. Nothing happened Thank God. 

I am not a nosy person so if something happened to a child at my apartments or at the rink I would live with that guilt forever.

I hope this makes sense JSM is very tired.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: April 07, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »

I'm watching NG now...what's this about Jesse and drowning Caylee in the pool?  I didn't hear that in anything released yet...but haven't made my thru it all .       Is this one of NG's big teasers?
  I'm behind and don't have cable. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: April 07, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »

JSM 

Glad you and Joe are well.  I hate the Ant's too....this case is such a circus that i've been taking a break...but still trying to keep up and am ALWAYS praying for Justice for sweet Caylee!
Don't take a break Leroy. I miss your bunny ears and new teeth implants. They remind me of Casey's.  Oh my, that didn't mean to come out. Please forgive me Leroy.   

ROFL!

Glad you got the joke I was trying to make Brandi!

Do we know if KC ever wore braces on her teeth? Just wondering if maybe those horse teeth were paid for by Cindy's credit card.

MAJOR DISCLAIMER: JSM has horse teeth, so I am not making fun of anyone with large teeth. Just KC Anthony's especially because her's look chiclet teeth. (old time chewing gum for the young ones out there). 

They are starting to look like Gary Busey's teeth.  And I swear her nose is starting to get bigger.   
Gary Busey went to my high school, as did Gaylord Sartain and Mary Kay Place (trivia aka O/t     but I do not like Casey
Who is Mary Kay Place an Gaylord Sartain A1, TIA JSM

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: April 07, 2009, 10:39:27 PM »

I hit post by accident before my thought was done!  Not only would i have sold my house and moved far away, I would have been sick and sedated had it been my child/grandchild murdered.  When my mom died I lost weight and was already thin...it took me a year before I could even socialize ...felt like I was in a zone for a year.  So I don't know how this family can do all the things they have/are doing. They just don't act right. 

JSM, it was like the needle hit something and made my knee jerk at the dr.     He thought it was funny... but he pulled out a few viles of yellow gunk from my knee...then a month later my ankle.   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: April 07, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »

Regarding Casey herself saying Jesse drowned Caylee in the pool, this isnt a specific accusation but this article speaks to Jesse telling investigators he was becoming aware that Casey herself was trying to frame him.    I must say I was told the same thing by a third party many months ago along with making statements  that both Cindy & Casey referred to when Jesse was at the house Caylee would want him to play in her playhouse (as everyone recalls the cadaver dogs hit near the playhouse & the pool which had a small dent noticeable).

What gives this teeth is Casey in her jail visit implicates Jesse saying she's not sure she can trust him, despite it being on record that she called Jesse in June to tell him "to stay out of it" regarding problems she was having with her mother & if her parents called him not to speak to them.   We all also have heard all of the Anthonys pointing the finger at Jesse on several occasions.  Since then, its probably become clear to them that this attempt wasnt going to work so they have been trying to implicate Ricardo, Amy & Tony.

Sorry Capps, that sentence in the last paragraph made me laugh. KC was trying to implicate anyone/everyone and was really trying to put the screws to Jesse. I hate her more than I do any person in this whole world. JMO JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: April 07, 2009, 10:42:30 PM »

I guess it goes back to the thinking she was trying to frame Jesse and all that about her in his apt.

I wonder if the Ant's even use their pool now...I would have sold my house and moved away!

Even if it is remote that Casey herself killed Caylee in the pool & testing it now proves nothing if I were LE I would get another search warrant & take that pool apart & test every inch of it and its surroundings.  For example, the filter may still contain something.   ITA with those that said that if Casey said specifically that Jesse drowned Caylee in the pool, it may be a glimmer of the truth of what Casey actually did, an admission of sorts.  Originally, my theory was that she drugged and/or chloroformed Caylee but then thought to put her post mortem in the pool to fake an accidental drowning but for some reason panicked that wouldnt work so she took items from the house & processed to dispose of her because at that point Caylee was evidence against Casey, certainly not viewed as her daughter.  I always thought that Casey's several calls to her parents were to either fake "an accident" OR to make sure neither was coming home.   If memory serves, her cell phone records indicate that she was in the Anthony home area during those calls.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: April 07, 2009, 10:43:17 PM »

Oh, Dolce you were so much nicer in your email than I was.I really should have waited til maybe later to send mine..hehe. I have just been so ugly today.

Me too Darla - I have been in one ugly mood. I can't wait for the day they read the Guilty Verdict and all of us wonderful Monkeys can celebrate Justice for Caylee.

That ugly mood is going around today    This latest with George was the icing on the cake 

I caught that ugly mood virus today too - as soon as I heard the news about Sandra.   That's why I stay away this morning - and did stuff around the house to work out my frustrations.

GA is an idiot.   Didn't he read the email from Cindy's brother, Rick stating how stupid they sound?   Come on Georgie, your daughter is a thief, tramp, liar and murderer.   How can you see good in that?  Just STFU already.          

I only have one answer to that... Cindy has hypnotized George.   She is puling the strings.

If I were George and had to sit an listen to Cindy go on and on, I think I'd go nuts, too.  Maybe George is off his rocker more than we really thought he was.  Hoover said that George told him that George and Cindy thought they had thrown Casey under the bus.  IMO it's probably more like Cindy and Casey convinced George that he had thrown Casey under the bus by going to the Grand Jury and testifying against Casey.  I bet George had NEVER heard the end of that!  Sounds like George is on a guilt trip and is GOING OVERBOARD to assuage his guilt.  I think he needs more intense therapy.  IMO, I don't think we should be surprised if George ends back up in an institution close to trial time...close to but before the trial.  It doesn't seem like he has the internal fortitude to deal with the intensified stress that will surely come at that time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: April 07, 2009, 10:43:23 PM »

HI QM. Hope you are well.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1953 on: April 07, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »

SAN ... I can do thread lock/change if it does not take all night, lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: April 07, 2009, 10:46:10 PM »

I hit post by accident before my thought was done!  Not only would i have sold my house and moved far away, I would have been sick and sedated had it been my child/grandchild murdered.  When my mom died I lost weight and was already thin...it took me a year before I could even socialize ...felt like I was in a zone for a year.  So I don't know how this family can do all the things they have/are doing. They just don't act right. 

JSM, it was like the needle hit something and made my knee jerk at the dr.     He thought it was funny... but he pulled out a few viles of yellow gunk from my knee...then a month later my ankle.   

I understrand what you mean.  I've told these to monkeys before, but when I was a small child, I stepped on charcoal that was still very hot.  I got badly burnt.  To this day my uncle still gets upset and tears if this is mentioned.  That happened 30 years ago!  That's why I just can't understand their reaction and behavior.  Eating crab puffs for Pete's Sake!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: April 07, 2009, 10:46:49 PM »

From day one this family hasn't acted right.  Every one of them gives me the creeps.  I can't stand to look at any of them.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: April 07, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »

Oh I'm sorry Mags I bet it hurt like heck having RA. I am lucky, just have some OA in my knees. Didn't help being a hefty kid playing sports my entire life. I had one ortho doctor tell me it was because I had big hips and little knees. He was a jerk, I have a SAINT for a doctor now.

I don't know how you handled the ankle. I would have to be sedated. I remember my tattoo on my ankle. OUCHIIEEEE

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: April 07, 2009, 10:48:07 PM »

LOL...OK Nut.  I am here if you need me.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: April 07, 2009, 10:49:43 PM »

LOL...OK Nut.  I am here if you need me.

Or I can help post and we will make it to 100 faster. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: April 07, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19120145/detail.html#-

Fla. Bar Launches Another Investigation Into Baez
Baez Accused Of Asking P.I. To Not Call 911 If Caylee's Remains Found

POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT April 7, 2009

The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Allegations have been made against Baez that he told private investigator Dominic Casey to avoid calling 911 if he found Caylee Anthony's remains.

No proof has been offered that the conversation actually took place, but the Florida Bar has begun an investigation into the matter, to see whether Baez violated any rules. The bar would not confirm who made the complaints, but did confirm that several complaints were made.

Wow!

Uh-oh!

No wonder DKC had to retain a very high-powered attorney.  He's in deep doo-doo if this is true!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.