April 16, 2024, 03:19:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 135419 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2006, 04:33:43 PM »

#   arubagirl  Says:
June 11th, 2005 at 2:08 am e

Empty big plastic bag found at Canashito.

#   arubagirl  Says:
June 11th, 2005 at 2:27 am e

Oh, by the way, the caves at Canashito are pretty hard to reach. If they’re searching for these in the dark, it’s very dangerous. I think I’ve heard that you can only reach the caves by rapelling, but I may be wrong about this last part.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Remember when Aruba Girl would chew me out for mentioning Giliam van der Straaten?  She said that no such person existed and that all VDStrattens children were at least thirty years old.   And all of you would scold me to be nice to our aruban
posters as they were trying to help us, etc.   Rolling Eyes

Well, then who is this:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=29Zszi8OytzHQPXk

It says Giliam van der Stratten and he is aged twenty.  Now I know somebody could have made this site and it does not prove he exists but there is at least one friend and links to a high school on her site.

Interesting last name he has, at least to me.  I still think he exists and have to wonder if he is also a PIMP.

Anna I remember some of those times.  I know many of us hated the way we were treated by those aruban posters and many (I included sometimes, as I teeted back and forth) felt we needed to do what ever trival thing they needed to have their egos stroked just incase they could help find Nat.  I know I did enjoy were put in their place.  So thank you!

The more they posted the lower my option of them.  aruba to me seems like never-neverland, they never grow up or become responsible, caring people.  IThey will scream that they care, etc, but i is always about them, who offended them, who upset them, blahblahblahblahblah

Hi Tgal!

LaLa, 1.) hi, and 2.) re: your post :
Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:52 am
The Simian says that The Simian only reports developments ahead of time. The Simian thinks was is going on is shameless. Playing with feelings.
Th Simian’s umbilical is buried close to the heart of the island. NOBODY EVER try to put us down. The Simian hates what he has been reading.
All things must pass.

Who's upset now and why? What happened to Simian that caused this rift?

I remember simian (typical to that type of poster) was upset that posters, in their anger, were writing negative things about aruba.  I'm not saying it was fair of the posters to write those things but simian could have understood their anger or ignored it to help find Nat. But I'm guessing it is b/c simian was/is such a small person.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2006, 04:35:11 PM »

#   arubagirl  Says:
June 11th, 2005 at 2:33 am e

Local, maybe they mean the Rooi di Canashito? Does Canashito have a rooi? A ‘rooi’ is a dry streambed that is quite common on the island.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2006, 04:35:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "NM"
Quote from: "klaasend"
http://www.fallingrain.com/world/AA/0/Canashito.html

Canashito, Aruba:  It's a city

http://www.popularcities.com/cityguides/12113.htm
Caves of Canashito South of Hooiberg Tours available. Inquire at your hotel. Guides can point out drawings on the walls and ceiling of these unusual caves. There are giant green parakeets in the area as well.

Hey Klaas,
The k2 live near Hooiberg.

Isn't that near the location of the "Haystacks," which my grandson used to dream about was the place they took her.

hooiberg translates to haystack according to aruban tourist litierature

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2006, 04:37:34 PM »

Tylergal wrote:
There are so many wonderful ways to know or not know that nowadays. Voice recognition is taking over the industry of dictation. It is amazing how things can be proven.

I would love to hear that the call had been subjected to Voice Specter Analysis and it was a confirmed match to Natalee Holloway.

Alas, even then, "I Don't Know These People" is so ambiguous it doesn't say she is being kidnapped.

Although it would have more meaning if the "code word" rumor were true.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: July 05, 2006, 04:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
#   arubagirl  Says:
June 11th, 2005 at 1:08 am e

It seems that they are going to Canashito, which is sort of a rock quarry. During the massive search (the one where the civil servants got off), they spotted suspcious activity by a white van in the area. The cops went to check it out, but found nothing.

I sure would like what they consider suspicious activity and also who "they" are - civil servants?  searchers?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 05, 2006, 04:40:53 PM »

Cano-shito / Cano-shinola. Remember Steve Martin in The Jerk? His daddy takes him out into the backyard to prepare him for life:

Now that you're going out into the world...  

...there's something you should know.  

- You see that?

- Yeah.

That's shit.  

And this is Shinola.  

Shit.  

Shinola.  

Son, you're gonna be all right.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2006, 04:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Remember when Aruba Girl would chew me out for mentioning Giliam van der Straaten?  She said that no such person existed and that all VDStrattens children were at least thirty years old.   And all of you would scold me to be nice to our aruban
posters as they were trying to help us, etc.   Rolling Eyes

Well, then who is this:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=29Zszi8OytzHQPXk

It says Giliam van der Stratten and he is aged twenty.  Now I know somebody could have made this site and it does not prove he exists but there is at least one friend and links to a high school on her site.

Interesting last name he has, at least to me.  I still think he exists and have to wonder if he is also a PIMP.

Anna I remember some of those times.  I know many of us hated the way we were treated by those aruban posters and many (I included sometimes, as I teeted back and forth) felt we needed to do what ever trival thing they needed to have their egos stroked just incase they could help find Nat.  I know I did enjoy were put in their place.  So thank you!

The more they posted the lower my option of them.  aruba to me seems like never-neverland, they never grow up or become responsible, caring people.  IThey will scream that they care, etc, but i is always about them, who offended them, who upset them, blahblahblahblahblah

Hi Tgal!

LaLa, 1.) hi, and 2.) re: your post :
Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:52 am
The Simian says that The Simian only reports developments ahead of time. The Simian thinks was is going on is shameless. Playing with feelings.
Th Simian’s umbilical is buried close to the heart of the island. NOBODY EVER try to put us down. The Simian hates what he has been reading.
All things must pass.

Who's upset now and why? What happened to Simian that caused this rift?

I remember simian (typical to that type of poster) was upset that posters, in their anger, were writing negative things about aruba.  I'm not saying it was fair of the posters to write those things but simian could have understood their anger or ignored it to help find Nat. But I'm guessing it is b/c simian was/is such a small person.

NM, very early on before there was anything but a front page, one of the Aruban posters had posted at some sites that I found.  I had seen these posts and only mentioned it to one person.  Interestingly that Aruban poster opened up her evening by saying someone had been posting using her/his name.  No one was using that person's name but that person who said that.  He/she was trying to circumvent anyone finding the nasty things she was saying about the family on Trip Advisor. So suffice it to say,  I for one was onto this person right away, but said nothing, just watched until the time came I could contain myself no longer, about September.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2006, 04:44:55 PM »

Tylergal wrote:
NM, very early on before there was anything but a front page, one of the Aruban posters had posted at some sites that I found. I had seen these posts and only mentioned it to one person. Interestingly that Aruban poster opened up her evening by saying someone had been posting using her/his name. No one was using that person's name but that person who said that. He/she was trying to circumvent anyone finding the nasty things she was saying about the family on Trip Advisor. So suffice it to say, I for one was onto this person right away, but said nothing, just watched until the time came I could contain myself no longer, about September.

Who was it Tylergal?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 05, 2006, 04:46:51 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Tylergal wrote:
There are so many wonderful ways to know or not know that nowadays. Voice recognition is taking over the industry of dictation. It is amazing how things can be proven.

I would love to hear that the call had been subjected to Voice Specter Analysis and it was a confirmed match to Natalee Holloway.

Alas, even then, "I Don't Know These People" is so ambiguous it doesn't say she is being kidnapped.

For that matter, it's not even confirmed that there was any call where anyone said "I don't know these people".  That phrase could just be rumor.  There was a message left on the voice mail of William Morris, one of Natalee's best friends, and various sources have said Charles Croes told them it consisted of about a minute of driving sounds followed by a male voice saying "Are you calling home" and then nothing.  Allegedly this call was also verified by Croes not to have come from a phone rented to Natalee.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2006, 04:49:29 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Houdini"
Tylergal wrote:

For that matter, it's not even confirmed that there was any call where anyone said "I don't know these people".  That phrase could just be rumor.  There was a message left on the voice mail of William Morris, one of Natalee's best friends, and various sources have said Charles Croes told them it consisted of about a minute of driving sounds followed by a male voice saying "Are you calling home" and then nothing.  Allegedly this call was also verified by Croes not to have come from a phone rented to Natalee.

Do we know If a phone was rented to Natalee?  I was under the impression that she didn't have a phone with her of any kind.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: July 05, 2006, 04:52:04 PM »

Shizaru wrote:
Allegedly this call was also verified by Croes not to have come from a phone rented to Natalee.

There in lies the "rub", eh Shizaru.  You can't believe ANYTHING said by someone from Aruba.

But as much as we all want someone charged with a crime, there simply is not enough evidence (that we know of) to charge anyone with anything.

Hell, if they didn't charge Joran or the Kalpoe's with making false statements, they're not going to charge them with anything.   JMHO

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2006, 04:57:35 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Just an observation:

All of my neighbors teens sleep over each other's houses all the time.  None of them would consider sleeping or staying at one of their friends houses if the friend WAS NOT GOING TO BE THERE BUT AT A FAMILY REUNION/PARTY ALL NIGHT.

Maybe Freddy told Anita about Nat's panties?  Joran could have bragged to him yea - I had sex with her and Freddy said - I don't believe you, and Joran says well she had  Whatever color panties with whatever type embroidery on them. Freddy quizzes by Anita after being questioned by the cops.  Freddy changes story to no sex, nice girl.

Maybe?

I probably should not hop in when I am 2+ hours behind....but why couldn't Freddie have been at the family party from 5 - 9 p.m. or later and then at Joran's.....?

Mermaid, Freddy is the one who has the alibi of being at a family reunion party, but was said by Melody to have spent the night at Joran's instead.  Melody most likely said this not realizing that she was not supposed to say that, and Freddy's alibi was that he was at a family reunion party.  Melody's first mistake.  I think Joran and Freddy and the Kalpoes could have all told Anita about Natalee's panties because they all had sex with her.  I do not buy Freddy's alibi of the family reunion.  He was at Joran's place, but the police and others believe his family reunion alibi as his family is in a position to be believed.  If you know what I mean.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 05, 2006, 04:59:29 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Just an observation:

All of my neighbors teens sleep over each other's houses all the time.  None of them would consider sleeping or staying at one of their friends houses if the friend WAS NOT GOING TO BE THERE BUT AT A FAMILY REUNION/PARTY ALL NIGHT.

Maybe Freddy told Anita about Nat's panties?  Joran could have bragged to him yea - I had sex with her and Freddy said - I don't believe you, and Joran says well she had  Whatever color panties with whatever type embroidery on them. Freddy quizzes by Anita after being questioned by the cops.  Freddy changes story to no sex, nice girl.

Maybe?

I probably should not hop in when I am 2+ hours behind....but why couldn't Freddie have been at the family party from 5 - 9 p.m. or later and then at Joran's.....?

Mermaid, Freddy is the one who has the alibi of being at a family reunion party, but was said by Melody to have spent the night at Joran's instead.  Melody most likely said this not realizing that she was not supposed to say that, and Freddy's alibi was that he was at a family reunion party.  Melody's first mistake.  I think Joran and Freddy and the Kalpoes could have all told Anita about Natalee's panties because they all had sex with her.  I do not buy Freddy's alibi of the family reunion.  He was at Joran's place, but the police and others believe his family reunion alibi as his family is in a position to be believed.  If you know what I mean.

The bold is mine...so sorry... Embarassed

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2006, 04:59:44 PM »

Hey all!  Back from lunch...

What's going on in here?  Anything interesting?
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 05, 2006, 05:02:22 PM »

Hi MeMere My bud!

I am making chili in my crock pot some for dinner and some for my neighbor across the street who just lost his Mother.  He loves my Chili I will take him a big tupperware and a sympathy card.

We are very casual bout that kinda thing around here!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: July 05, 2006, 05:04:54 PM »

Hey Memere,
I believe the "family reunion" was in FL.

Tgal,
I won't forget, and I wait for the time that I/we can, in kind, return the courtesies to those people.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: July 05, 2006, 05:06:31 PM »

Hi MeMere My bud!

I am making chili in my crock pot some for dinner and some for my neighbor across the street who just lost his Mother.  He loves my Chili I will take him a big tupperware and a sympathy card.

We are very casual bout that kinda thing around here!

Chili, huh?  I actually make a pretty good Chili myself.  What kind are you making Mrs Mermaid?  

Oh, where are my manners...how are you today?  Have a good 4th of July weekend?  Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: July 05, 2006, 05:08:01 PM »

Hey Memere,
I believe the "family reunion" was in FL.

Tgal,
I won't forget, and I wait for the time that I/we can, in kind, return the courtesies to those people.

How did he get to FLorida?  Wouldn't there be documentation?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 05, 2006, 05:08:18 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey all!  Back from lunch...

What's going on in here?  Anything interesting?

Hey 3rd,
Saw Fantastic Burritto (Fantasia ?sp) sing Purple Rain in Philly last night. (not the best rendition)
Afterwards, it rained all the colors of the rainbow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.