April 25, 2024, 09:03:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 137247 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 05, 2006, 08:43:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'll bet Klaas can come up with a pic of that Can-shit-o from the grocery store in Oranjestad.  She has everything in her bag of tricks.

Sorry to take so long..wasn't on PC, lol  Laughing

Oh but definitely worth it.  Good job Klaas!   Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: July 05, 2006, 08:44:41 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I have been trying to catch up for an hour.   Arubagirl was born in March 1980 making her 26 years old.

Hi guys!!

I have been gone from about 10 days, and in the last couple of days of trying to catch up, (impossible!) I notice arubagirls name coming up a lot.  Is there some speculation about her that I am missing?  Can someone fill me in please?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: July 05, 2006, 08:46:24 PM »

Quote from: yapperz1
CBB...I thought KJ's assistant resigned over them refusing to requestion Koen???[/quote  you know, yapperz, I think you are right.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 05, 2006, 08:47:26 PM »

I even bought one of those little corncob holders for the squirrels until I realized that they decided to make my house part of their nest.. One morning I was watching one of the alpha male squirrels running around my pool, jumping around the corners and he misjudged the jump.. I had to run out and get the pool net and save him, he was so angry he was trying to bite me, thinking I must of push him in..  When I was married, my wife and I would walk around the pool because I had all these planters on wheels and I would move them around the pool to get different sun light.. She told me that I had a mobile garden and thought it was funny.. Well one morning we were walking around the pool and she was bending over to smell one of the flowers and a bee came out and she backed up into the pool.. Well this is in the winter here in Florida and the water does get cold.. She had her business suit on and was trying to get up and was asking me to help her but I couldn't.. I was on the ground laughing too hard to help and everytime I tried to get up, I would look at her and start laughing all over again.. Umm maybe thats why she is my exwife..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: July 05, 2006, 08:47:53 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
TylerGal,

I thought your bear story was actually something I did.. It was with squirrels that actually chew a hole onto my roof...  I had a bird feeder and it brought a lot of little squirrels with it.. I enjoyed watching them play around the pool and then I noticed that they would climb on my roof and disappear..  Well one morning, I decided to climb my roof( cedar shake ) and it was still dew on the shingles and they were slippery.. I found the hole they made into my attic and about that time I started sliding down the roof and I layed myself out trying to find some purchase so I would stop sliding.. Well it was very slow but I couldn't stop myself, so when I got to the edge of the roof, I kick out and landed on my back and it knocked the air out of me but more I was hoping no one saw me sliding down my roof.. I remember while on the ground I did a mental check to see if everything was ok so I could jump up and look like I planned that way to get down..  After that I decided to get rid of the bird feeder and have moved and now have a barrel tile roof....

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  You always make me laugh even when I am having a bad day.  URTHEBEST.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 05, 2006, 08:48:23 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
I'll bet Klaas can come up with a pic of that Can-shit-o from the grocery store in Oranjestad.  She has everything in her bag of tricks.

Oh but definitely worth it.  Good job Klaas!   Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 05, 2006, 08:49:31 PM »

I even bought one of those little corncob holders for the squirrels until I realized that they decided to make my house part of their nest.. One morning I was watching one of the alpha male squirrels running around my pool, jumping around the corners and he misjudged the jump.. I had to run out and get the pool net and save him, he was so angry he was trying to bite me, thinking I must of push him in..  When I was married, my wife and I would walk around the pool because I had all these planters on wheels and I would move them around the pool to get different sun light.. She told me that I had a mobile garden and thought it was funny.. Well one morning we were walking around the pool and she was bending over to smell one of the flowers and a bee came out and she backed up into the pool.. Well this is in the winter here in Florida and the water does get cold.. She had her business suit on and was trying to get up and was asking me to help her but I couldn't.. I was on the ground laughing too hard to help and everytime I tried to get up, I would look at her and start laughing all over again.. Umm maybe thats why she is my exwife..
Laughing  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: July 05, 2006, 08:50:21 PM »

Duty calls, or IV people.  I hate them.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: July 05, 2006, 08:52:07 PM »

Laughing  Laughing That coffee table book is going to cover a lot.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: July 05, 2006, 08:57:13 PM »

Well I just stopped by to say hi and didn't want to stopped the discussion.  I was hoping something would be on tv tonight..  I would like to have Beth on the radio show, she could validate a lot of our threads.  She kept notes and I think that Aruba is scared of when she does write a book, it will tell all.. I think we only know the tip of the iceberg and we have no idea what she has gone through besides losing someone so valuable to her..  I know she can't tell all yet but I know that she can tell us the threads that we should keep investigating..  

Aruba knows the game and knows how to play our own country against the victim..  We are very open and they are very closed and have no rules..  When we attack they yell unfair, we are poor Aurbans and you want to take our money but they have no problem protecting those that attack Natalee and her family.. So I have very little compassion for that little island..
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: July 05, 2006, 08:57:54 PM »

LOL - another great short story.  May I have an autographed copy of your book when it comes out?   Wink

And not to push it, but could you bring us monkeys coffee a bit earlier in the morning...mine always gets cold before I get back from work to drink it   Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 05, 2006, 08:58:48 PM »

BTW...hello monkeys...

I'm liking Toby Rand's voice...

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 05, 2006, 09:00:40 PM »

Sleuth ,

I love my coffee really hott and its losing the heat too fast.. I'm not sure why, I goto the drive through and I think they are just giving me ready made coffee.. I think tomorrow I will have to go in and make sure they make it fresh and I will be a little bit earlier..  Take care..
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 05, 2006, 09:05:57 PM »

Rumors has it that Jacobs isn't all that fat, actually he weights about 105 lbs and what makes him look fat is all the evidence that he is hiding..

Oh man - I just saw this..... Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 05, 2006, 09:08:04 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
I have been trying to catch up for an hour.   Arubagirl was born in March 1980 making her 26 years old.

Hi guys!!

I have been gone from about 10 days, and in the last couple of days of trying to catch up, (impossible!) I notice arubagirls name coming up a lot.  Is there some speculation about her that I am missing?  Can someone fill me in please?

Just coming in the cage, I haven't read back... but are we discussing AG?  how come?  what's up y'all??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: July 05, 2006, 09:09:15 PM »

Quote from: Tylergal
Quote from: "yapperz1"
CBB...I thought KJ's assistant resigned over them refusing to requestion Koen???[/quote  you know, yapperz, I think you are right.

Does anyone know the date of this resignation?

Good evening monkeys.  I see we have been busy thinking today.  Smart monkeys.  Very Happy
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: July 05, 2006, 09:11:39 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Hi guys!!

Just coming in the cage, I haven't read back... but are we discussing AG?  how come?  what's up y'all??

Korea is set to launch 3 or 4 more missiles in the very near future according to News.

Hey Mrs, and all!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 05, 2006, 09:13:35 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Hi guys!!

Korea is set to launch 3 or 4 more missiles in the very near future according to News.

Hey Mrs, and all!

I saw that!  
How are you ??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: July 05, 2006, 09:13:45 PM »

I
<<snip>>
I was on the ground laughing too hard to help and everytime I tried to get up, I would look at her and start laughing all over again.. Umm maybe thats why she is my exwife..

Terry
O/T but  have to ask.. how may years / months / days or hours after this incident did the D happen?  
That may give you a clue if this was the reason ... Wink

Oh ... sorry  ...  Hi Monkeys ... Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 05, 2006, 09:14:33 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Hi guys!!

Hey Mrs, and all!

Really don't understand all the hubbub about the N. Korean missle thing.

If they ever launch a missle that Hits the U.S. then N. Korea should become a glass parking lot, what's the big deal?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.