April 18, 2024, 11:00:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 135733 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: July 05, 2006, 10:17:21 PM »

I am almost caught up... whew a lot going on in here today...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: July 05, 2006, 10:17:42 PM »

Looks like Greta prefers talking about world affairs instead of pressing legal issues, like Ken Lays death and it's effect on the Enron case or any of the murder cases in the news lately, preachers wife, pawn shop owner, even the confession throw out in FL.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 05, 2006, 10:18:55 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Old Fart
Dana could try to get an interview with Bacchus. He is up for reelection.  Maybe all of us Alabama monkeys could call in. It would be his constituents asking the questions then.

Why wait... start e-mails now to Bacchus and let us know how to get them thru.
I went thru some site to send one but never got anything back.
It was like I had to provide a zip code in his district.  The contact site I found was a canoshito in nature.   A cave or dark hole in the ground . Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: July 05, 2006, 10:22:17 PM »

The fact that the suspects tell conflicting and contradictory stories about what happened the night Natalee disappeared should qualify as some sort of cirucumstantial evidence.  

Lalas,
Tyler is getting antibiotics IV for infection.  Home Health care brings them to her.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
TNMOM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: July 05, 2006, 10:22:29 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Hey Mrs Red, me too.  I have been reading and reading.  Now that I am caught up it's about time for bed.

Hope you and Red are doing well.
TNMOM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: July 05, 2006, 10:24:30 PM »

Quote from: "TNMOM"

Hey Mrs Red, me too.  I have been reading and reading.  Now that I am caught up it's about time for bed.

So rude of me, Hey all.  I have been unable to get in for sometime now.  I have still been reading and following all your great work.  

Hello all..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: July 05, 2006, 10:25:05 PM »

Welcome TNMoM,
And just want to set the record straight that you are the one who is a travel agent?  Right?  Not chatter of chat rooms globally?  Was afraid you might be confused with recently departed poster with similar name.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: July 05, 2006, 10:25:48 PM »

Welcome TNMOM!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: July 05, 2006, 10:28:37 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Does anyone remember the name of the assistant prosecutor that resigned?  And the date?   TIA

Amelin Flanegan

Per Dave she resigned 'about a month into the case' when ALE 'refused to interrogate Koen'.

So that puts her regination around the end of June. Thanks Igsigs.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 05, 2006, 10:31:01 PM »

TNMOM
HI...
Glad to decided to join us and not just around Laughing
Hope you can stay caught up ... for I can not... Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: July 05, 2006, 10:31:21 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Old Fart
Dana could try to get an interview with Bacchus. He is up for reelection.  Maybe all of us Alabama monkeys could call in. It would be his constituents asking the questions then.

It was like I had to provide a zip code in his district.  The contact site I found was a canoshito in nature.   A cave or dark hole in the ground . Wink

You have to call his Birminghma office.  That is what I did.  I think Anna may have called him also.  His office was cordial to me, but then again I am in Alabama. Any response from him will be of a political nature.  I don't think he cares about anything but his political future.
TNMOM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: July 05, 2006, 10:31:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Welcome TNMoM,
And just want to set the record straight that you are the one who is a travel agent?  Right?  Not chatter of chat rooms globally?  Was afraid you might be confused with recently departed poster with similar name.

Very Happy

Yes your correct, I am a travel agent and have been far too many years.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: July 05, 2006, 10:34:48 PM »

TNMOM
For what is worth
You will learn that I cannot spell and get word confused.. hope you can read very, very, very bad english

Glad YOU not  "Glad to" Embarassed  Embarassed  Crying or Very sad

TNMOM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: July 05, 2006, 10:36:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Welcome TNMOM!

Thanks Klass

I have been keeping up, but nothing like you girl....  I am so proud this site has you.  You have done a great job.  You have control of the entire case and more.  I appreciate all you do.....

My life is full, and not much time for talk, but I want you all to know I still follow you and all your doing.

To date we still have had no bookings for Aruba, not even questions of ARUBA.  Normally we would have had many, so I feel Red's front page about the tourism being down as being absolutely correct.
TNMOM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: July 05, 2006, 10:37:58 PM »

TNMOM
For what is worth
You will learn that I cannot spell and get word confused.. hope you can read very, very, very bad english

Glad YOU not  "Glad to" Embarassed  Embarassed  Crying or Very sad

I have read your post for a long time, and see great knowledge in them.  Spelling isn't all that important, unless your obessive compulsive.
TNMOM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: July 05, 2006, 10:39:14 PM »

Ok, I am in and back out for the night.  Guy's keep up the great work.
It's nice to be back.

Goodnight
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: July 05, 2006, 10:42:18 PM »

Old Fart

You have to call his Birminghma office.  That is what I did.  I think Anna may have called him also.  His office was cordial to me, but then again I am in Alabama. Any response from him will be of a political nature.  I don't think he cares about anything but his political future.

Lala's
I just wondering here ... but he made such a "Big-to-do" about meeting with the Aruban delegation (in  December  ?
Wonder if any MSM could a follow up with him ~ now 6-7 months later and get his current views on this case.  Has he changed his oponion?.  
If notting esle  MSM or LOCAL media should at least let the good people of Alabama that he did NOT want to do a follow up Wink
JMO of course

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 05, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Welcome TNMOM!

Thanks Klass

I have been keeping up, but nothing like you girl....  I am so proud this site has you.  You have done a great job.  You have control of the entire case and more.  I appreciate all you do.....

My life is full, and not much time for talk, but I want you all to know I still follow you and all your doing.

To date we still have had no bookings for Aruba, not even questions of ARUBA.  Normally we would have had many, so I feel Red's front page about the tourism being down as being absolutely correct.

Thanks!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: July 05, 2006, 10:48:08 PM »

Hi, monkeys!

Welcome to new primates!

I would just like to say that I have always found Shizaru's posts to be about finding the truth, and no other agenda.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: July 05, 2006, 10:48:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Welcome TNMoM,

Very Happy

Yes your correct, I am a travel agent and have been far too many years.

Hey TNMom... We are well, thanks!  I am like you finally getting caught up and it's bed time... almost

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.