April 19, 2024, 10:04:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 135905 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: July 05, 2006, 11:13:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas has the ability to "poof" people?  Shocked  Shocked

Let me write that down.

No, Red did that... she was really ugly to Klaasend and he was HOT Twisted Evil  he warned her she said go ahead and he did.... in about 5 languages or so..... I actually heard about it... I wasn't here... Red was so mad he yelled to me for about 10 minutes... Shocked   Laughing

Yikes!  Red "poofed" her.  Let me write that down, too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: July 05, 2006, 11:14:20 PM »

Let me write that down.

Nope, I don't have the ability to poof anyone.  I do have the right to suggest the "poofing" though, lol  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: July 05, 2006, 11:14:24 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Hi, monkeys!

Welcome to new primates!

I would just like to say that I have always found Shizaru's posts to be about finding the truth, and no other agenda.

Yeah, I think there was just a bit of a misunderstanding there.

Yeah, don't think she meant him personally, just a person who might have an agenda but not him.  Shizaru is a well-respected monkey and I think she was speaking of just ignore people whom you think have an agenda and unfortunately his post got caught in-between.  Hope he understands that and is not upset.   Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 05, 2006, 11:14:30 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
said "poofed" poster managed to denigrate Red, Klaas, AND everyone of us other posters in one fell swoop the other night. She was totally "nutzo" to boot.

Wreck your little can O Sh** can is priceless

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 05, 2006, 11:14:40 PM »

said "poofed" poster managed to denigrate Red, Klaas, AND everyone of us other posters in one fell swoop the other night. She was totally "nutzo" to boot.

Oh yeah, I forgot it started because she told Red what and where to post.... and Klaasend told her not to do that...

by now she has joined the hunger strike with Cindy.... it's all good... she got her wish... and several of us got ours. Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: July 05, 2006, 11:15:00 PM »

Well, I am writing her out of my book then.   Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: July 05, 2006, 11:15:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Let me write that down.

Nope, I don't have the ability to poof anyone.  I do have the right to suggest the "poofing" though, lol  Laughing

That's good enough. Laughing    Write that down too Lala's.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 05, 2006, 11:16:17 PM »

Old Fart
Sadly, our local media has had little coverage of this case lately.  Actually, hardly any in the last few months.  I don't think it is a forgotten issue, just an old issue to them.  The only play it gets is on the local talk radio circuit and then it is vague.  I will email our local media and ask them about a follow up since it is election time in the South.

Use what you can to influence people..to start asking questions. He sure the heck made himself out to be the "Knight in Shining Armor" back in December for calling for the meeting with Aruba.  
Has that armor stared to tarnish or RUST a bit ?

That my splitner in the backside in this... The people of Aruba not asking questions of those that govern them...   Hell maybe they do NOT have the right to ask... I do not know since I do NOT UNDERSTAND their system.
BTW..
Can anyone find HOW MUCH  we (taxpayers) paid towards the full costs that meeting?

G'nite Monkeys

Thanks for putting up with me..

SeeeeYaaaByeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: July 05, 2006, 11:16:30 PM »

Greta's in London, but a segment was on the George Smith case and Natalee was mentioned in passing by the panel regarding the family and a civil case.  His wife has already settled.  That was all...just a mention in comparison.

Canashito....Bigfatbagashito....how frustrating is this.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 05, 2006, 11:18:02 PM »

Nite Old Fart....

Anna, thanks for clearing that up... Shriz... he is a good guy, I am sure he will understand... and be fine...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: July 05, 2006, 11:18:10 PM »

Monkeys, I am still looking for Angie.  Do I keep missing her?  I think she needs to know that she has a few days off from Nemo hugging this week.  I already miss the little guy.  Sad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 05, 2006, 11:19:11 PM »

Ok.. really going now...Nite y'all....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: July 05, 2006, 11:19:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

That is strictly Klas's work! I hope she doesn't mind me adding to my signature (I'll take it down or credit it!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: July 05, 2006, 11:20:29 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

That is strictly Klas's work! I hope she doesn't mind me adding to my signature (I'll take it down or credit it!)

No, I don't mind at all!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 05, 2006, 11:21:59 PM »

Good night Monkeys. Keep up the good work.

San did you see My post earlier to you about -I did get my tickets to Mama Mia. Thank you so much for suggesting that play.

Now Goodnight

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: July 05, 2006, 11:22:24 PM »

Well that is pretty darn funny ... good Work Klassend  Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: July 05, 2006, 11:24:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

San did you see My post earlier to you about -I did get my tickets to Mama Mia. Thank you so much for suggesting that play.

Now Goodnight

Sorry Sam I didn't see it.  Thanks for letting me know.  I hope you enjoy it.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 05, 2006, 11:24:10 PM »

Klaas wrote:
Sorry to keep mispelling your name -- it's my typing (and lack of proofreading) not my ignorance causing the problem!!  Embarassed

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: July 05, 2006, 11:24:26 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Now Goodnight

Oh, Sam...you're probably gone, but family members have seen Mama Mia...I'm so glad you got tickets.  San's the best.  G'nite.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 05, 2006, 11:24:56 PM »

Last post..

Please remember to bring a couple of these this with you If you happen to visit http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=29
and who I asked for..

SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.