March 29, 2024, 02:43:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 131521 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: July 05, 2006, 11:52:49 PM »

Todays BonDia

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/July/05/A-05-07-2006.pdf

Pg.4      Delay in Paulus decision?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: July 05, 2006, 11:54:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
San
Are you trying to be funny?   Rolling Eyes

I thought it was pretty funny!   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: July 05, 2006, 11:54:37 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
San
Are you trying to be funny?   Rolling Eyes

Laughing
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 05, 2006, 11:55:18 PM »

Good evening monkeyfaces! Just got in from running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get everything into place before I leave on my trip Saturday morning and only have a few minutes to spend here. I know that it is not proper etiquette to ask, but can someone please tell me if I have missed anything , or where I can go look to find anything I need to read quickly????

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 05, 2006, 11:57:34 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Todays BonDia

Been wondering if the PVDS award decision might be waiting until after the NY Judges decision.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: July 05, 2006, 11:57:48 PM »

Todays BonDia

This is not a surprise.  I think it has something to do with the Civil case in NY.  JMO.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: July 05, 2006, 11:58:57 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good evening monkeyfaces! Just got in from running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get everything into place before I leave on my trip Saturday morning and only have a few minutes to spend here. I know that it is not proper etiquette to ask, but can someone please tell me if I have missed anything , or where I can go look to find anything I need to read quickly????

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

You know it!  Shango and Simian are still up in the air as to identities.  Lots of speculation.  Thirdstrike doesn't talk Shango, still trying to determine if Paulus made ATM withdrawal, something about a a canoshito, I think it's a cave, but who really knows.  San is being funny, and Anna is back to being her sweet self.  

Oh and Red can "poof" people and all Klaas has to do is ask.  Okay, someone take it from here....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 05, 2006, 11:59:15 PM »

Todays BonDia

Looks like it's delayed until August 1st now.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2006, 12:01:02 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: July 06, 2006, 12:02:45 AM »

Cubbeegirl,

Nothing new, we are just going over old stuff to see if we missed anything the first time around or the second third , etc.   Very Happy Some think there is evidence for at least kidnapping charge and others don't.

Nothing really new.  Except early reports stated that she had been found at, I kid you not, Canoshito on the island.  What a name!   Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2006, 12:04:04 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Todays BonDia

This is not a surprise.  I think it has something to do with the Civil case in NY.  JMO.

I think it has more to do with taxes being raised.
Raise taxes, pay the Goon family !
Don't do it too close together.
The people who pay the taxes might make a connection.
Do it faaaaaaar apart.
Maybe the Arubans will have amensia and not connect the dots ! ! Embarassed  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: July 06, 2006, 12:05:08 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Been wondering if the PVDS award decision might be waiting until after the NY Judges decision.

Would seem so. But we know that part of the delay has been KJ's reluctance to hand over all the files to the judges/Paulus. She also surrendered Paulus' suspect status in order to prevent him access to the same files. Why play this game if charges are not forthcoming?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: July 06, 2006, 12:05:10 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Todays BonDia

Looks like it's delayed until August 1st now.

No wonder we get confused trying to read things in some obscure language spoken by very few on the entire planet!   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 06, 2006, 12:05:14 AM »

Thank you Lala's , Anna and San!!!!

Canoshito Island, huh???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: July 06, 2006, 12:06:53 AM »

OK I'm not going to post for two days and see if you notice. Laughing  Laughing

I was gone for a week and no one noticed  Laughing   Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: July 06, 2006, 12:07:02 AM »

After reading and reading...

Maybe Freddy's brother was in Aruba for Soul Beach (and family reunion).  Maybe he and Freddy hosted a party...maybe Paulus attended....maybe in room at Marriott or Windom...Just thinking.

I still think kidnapping is a no brainer.  We don't need US standards.  Arlene stated early on the Dutch term (like kidnapping.  I remember her saying that if a person disappears, the last one seen with them can be charged with the equivalent of kidnapping.  Of course, by Dutch standards, the penalty is probably 30 days...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: July 06, 2006, 12:07:32 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

I noticed.  Remember I asked for you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 06, 2006, 12:07:50 AM »

I just discovered who and when the false rumor of Natalee running away previously came from and I'm really angry.  This is an example of the minions that were told to destract and derail the message boards from the VERY BEGINNING.

I'm sure you all remember WONDERWOMAN.  WW also posted in the front page area under the name of MazRad.  I am 100% certain they are one of the same.  Remember it was WW that brought us the Deepak alibi emails.  On June 12, 2005 MazRad posted this on the front page making look like she was Lindsey Hart.  Lindsey Hart is a girl that happened to go to school with Natalee.  FYI, I can find no original posts by a girl with the name of Lindsey regarding this case.  WonderWoman/MazRad did her job, and it's still being talked about at RU/Scrux/FOB.

After posting this, MazRad later admitted that she was not Lindsey but was posting something that Lindsey has said on another board. BS
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: July 06, 2006, 12:09:00 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Yes we did.  I remember monkeys asking about you.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 06, 2006, 12:09:40 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Would seem so. But we know that part of the delay has been KJ's reluctance to hand over all the files to the judges/Paulus. She also surrendered Paulus' suspect status in order to prevent him access to the same files. Why play this game if charges are not forthcoming?

Stalling so she can leave office without ever having to actually reveal that she collected no evidence despite there being plenty available?

Waiting ten more months until the remaining suspects time limit expires and she can pretend to be forces to release them from suspect status?

Jossy said her replacement is already on the island.  Maybe she can just waltz away and leave all this to that person to deal with.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.