March 28, 2024, 01:10:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 131366 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: July 06, 2006, 12:09:44 AM »

Klaas, Oh, Lord.  

HELP ME.  I found that post what they are talking about Shizaru and I did not mean Shizaru had a negative agenda.  Geez! I think I know what I meant.  Help me out here.  I am not BUI.  I thought someone was trying to accuse Gunslinger of having an agenda and being dishonest and someone else was asking Shiz something and I got it all sandwiched together.  I do not have to be BUI to screw up.

Maybe I need to BUI, might think better.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: July 06, 2006, 12:11:45 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I just discovered who and when the false rumor of Natalee running away previously came from and I'm really angry.  This is an example of the minions that were told to destract and derail the message boards from the VERY BEGINNING.

I'm sure you all remember WONDERWOMAN.  WW also posted in the front page area under the name of MazRad.  I am 100% certain they are one of the same.  Remember it was WW that brought us the Deepak alibi emails.  On June 12, 2005 MazRad posted this on the front page making look like she was Lindsey Hart.  Lindsey Hart is a girl that happened to go to school with Natalee.  FYI, I can find no original posts by a girl with the name of Lindsey regarding this case.  WonderWoman/MazRad did her job, and it's still being talked about at RU/Scrux/FOB.

After posting this, MazRad later admitted that she was not Lindsey but was posted something that Lindsey has said on another board. BS

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 06, 2006, 12:12:38 AM »

I just discovered who and when the false rumor of Natalee running away previously came from and I'm really angry.  This is an example of the minions that were told to destract and derail the message boards from the VERY BEGINNING.

I'm sure you all remember WONDERWOMAN.  WW also posted in the front page area under the name of MazRad.  I am 100% certain they are one of the same.  Remember it was WW that brought us the Deepak alibi emails.  On June 12, 2005 MazRad posted this on the front page making look like she was Lindsey Hart.  Lindsey Hart is a girl that happened to go to school with Natalee.  FYI, I can find no original posts by a girl with the name of Lindsey regarding this case.  WonderWoman/MazRad did her job, and it's still being talked about at RU/Scrux/FOB.

After posting this, MazRad later admitted that she was not Lindsey but was posted something that Lindsey has said on another board. BS

That's almost as much of a mystery as what happend to Nat, how and why all those folks got together for such a concerted disinformation campaign.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 06, 2006, 12:12:47 AM »

Quote from: "San"

San, you have no idea how angry I am right now.   Evil or Very Mad
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 06, 2006, 12:14:06 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Yes we did.  I remember monkeys asking about you.

Nope - as I was out for a week, I did a search on my name (and mis-spelled variations) to see if there was anything that I needed to respond to, and there wasn't a single one.  After I popped back in there were a couple that said something - like San, for instance.   No worries, though, as we are here about Natalee and not about me...It's all good - I was just teasing San.. Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 06, 2006, 12:14:40 AM »

klaas.... you are amazing! You can find anything, and you have the ability to poof people! Now if only you could find my charger for my camcorder!!!!

Seriously, I remember reading that when it was posted and never did buy in to it... sadly some did.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 06, 2006, 12:16:32 AM »

So, is Deepak a WonderWoman?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: July 06, 2006, 12:18:04 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Klaas, Oh, Lord.  

HELP ME.  I found that post what they are talking about Shizaru and I did not mean Shizaru had a negative agenda.  Geez! I think I know what I meant.  Help me out here.  I am not BUI.  I thought someone was trying to accuse Gunslinger of having an agenda and being dishonest and someone else was asking Shiz something and I got it all sandwiched together.  I do not have to be BUI to screw up.

Don't worry, Tylergal.  We have all made sandwiches out of other poster's posts...

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 06, 2006, 12:19:03 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Stalling so she can leave office without ever having to actually reveal that she collected no evidence despite there being plenty available?

Waiting ten more months until the remaining suspects time limit expires and she can pretend to be forces to release them from suspect status?

Jossy said her replacement is already on the island.  Maybe she can just waltz away and leave all this to that person to deal with.

Sounds pretty convincing when you lay it out like that Anna. And it would be par for the course in this chip and putt investigation. I just do not want it to be so. So there Cool
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 06, 2006, 12:19:20 AM »

After posting this, MazRad later admitted that she was not Lindsey but was posting something that Lindsey has said on another board. BS

I am going to say this aloud and maybe not.  I think WW had connections with a person who wore a color that is associated with a newborn girl but it was not a girl.  I think that might be a good place to start since we know that.  Was the man in pink involved from the beginning and is the name "Steve" in Deepak's pocket who had association with a cruise ship known for human trafficking connected in anyway with a man who dressed in pink and who I think a woman dressed in a super-hero costume was associated with. Shocked Now I said it so sue me, somebody.  I have a lot of sunfried roses, two sickly cats and and that's about all, so make your move before August, because it is likely the roses are all going to be dead without rain before then and the cats are looking more sickly each day.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 06, 2006, 12:19:42 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

No, Deepak is not WonderWoman or MazRad.  I'm not sure how she is connected but she is.  I've suspected a connection to Posner as I believe WW said she lived in Chicago.  I also remember something when Posner's name and background first came up.  She's connected....just don't know how.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 06, 2006, 12:20:48 AM »

Tylergal - that or Posner..one or the other.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: July 06, 2006, 12:20:54 AM »

Klaas, Oh, Lord.  

Oh you're in trouble now, honey.  Laughing
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 06, 2006, 12:21:38 AM »

No, Deepak is not WonderWoman or MazRad.  I'm not sure how she is connected but she is.  I've suspected a connection to Posner as I believe WW said she lived in Chicago.  I also remember something when Posner's name and background first came up.  She's connected....just don't know how.

I have always suspected so as well.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 06, 2006, 12:21:42 AM »

I bet Klaasend will return soon with the famous oversized WW photo emerging toast-style with Deepaks face...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 06, 2006, 12:22:02 AM »

You're right Klaas she did say something about Chicago.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 06, 2006, 12:22:31 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas, Oh, Lord.  

Oh you're in trouble now, honey.  Laughing

I need a drink of wine before Shiz and MazRad sue me. Shocked

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: July 06, 2006, 12:22:41 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Nope - as I was out for a week, I did a search on my name (and mis-spelled variations) to see if there was anything that I needed to respond to, and there wasn't a single one.  After I popped back in there were a couple that said something - like San, for instance.   No worries, though, as we are here about Natalee and not about me...It's all good - I was just teasing San.. Wink

Hey ~ I figured you were kidding, but just so you know....I do the attendance charts ~ just sit back and keep track of who has perfect attendance, excused absences, and those who are slacking off....
I DID notice you were MIA  Very Happy  Very Happy
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 06, 2006, 12:23:15 AM »

You're right Klaas she did say something about Chicago.

Yes, she said that she lived in Chicago... we discussed it as that is my old stomping grounds....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 06, 2006, 12:24:02 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

I bet Klaasend will return soon with the famous oversized WW photo emerging toast-style with Deepaks face...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.