April 24, 2024, 11:12:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 137098 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2006, 12:37:22 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I think Shango and Simian WERE attempting to lead us in the right path in the beginning.  I also believe they were told to shut up.

I also believe our Aruban posters were told to shut up if they knew what was good for them.

You hit the nail right on the head Klaas.

I think it was the old "bait and hook" to get our attention.  The intent to
mislead was there all along.  Same with Julia befriending Beth, just long enough to get some inside information she could use to start her spin of lies and misinformation.  Couple of times, however, JR has gone so far over the top as to defeat her own purpose like that book she was supposedly going to write.

The effort was redoubled when Beth became adament and demanded answers and then again with the boycott.  But yes, I think any Aruban posters were made to feel they were like traitors to help in any way.  I wonder with their mistake about tourism if they still feel that way.  For one thing, they all did seem to have other interests that were surprising to say the least.  

And that's why with all these Arubans in Florida  in the Sleaze Industry I want to know how we know which one exactly was posting as Shango, etc.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2006, 12:38:44 PM »

You guys know I keep records. Solve this part of the riddle and you are well on your way to learning the actual whereabouts of Freddy or maybe even Lorenzo. Shocked
Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:56 pm
The 5th suspect has an alibi so strong that he has everybody baffled.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:00 pm
The 5th suspect was the boyfriend from earlier in the week.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:03 pm
The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2006, 12:40:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Do we still have the entire Shango/Simian stuff?  Is it lost forever?

One can wish, can't they??  Wink

You are trying to get in my book aren't you?  Rolling Eyes

Of course not Lala! Wink  But, I can't disguise the fact that I think all that Shango/Simian stuff is pure junk.  Again, just my opinion.  But, the fact remains if they had any real relevant info, they should have gone to the FBI initially...instead of playing word games on a blog (which had to be  torturous to the family).  If that opinion gets me in a book, then at the very least that books becomes just a little bit "cooler"...Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2006, 12:42:20 PM »

Not sure about the Front Page originals archived, but I saved this:

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-backroom/1454903/posts

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2006, 12:45:31 PM »

You guys know I keep records. Solve this part of the riddle and you are well on your way to learning the actual whereabouts of Freddy or maybe even Lorenzo. Shocked
Freddy in a reunion party in Florida

Freddy was the boyfriend of who??  Joran?

The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?
Because Freddy's brother and friends covered for him. Big people lie.

My comments in red above.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2006, 12:46:53 PM »

One person who did NOT seem in the least intimidated by Freddie is Anita.  I believe she is the one technically who quizzed him on what the polis asked even though it was Paulus who was arrested.

Anita seemed to be supervising the posts of Melody and it was Melody only who placed Freddie in Joran's apartment.  Not only on the night Natalee disappeared but the next day even.  It was my understanding that Joran called Freddie at Joran's apartment from the tennis club and told Freddie that Natalee was missing and supposedly asked Freddie what to do.

Now I need some of you who were posting back then to verify this next part.  I remember her saying that Freddie said Joran came home early and said he had a nice time and met a nice girl and did not have sex.  I have forgotten the dates of Melody's posts and lots about them so does anybody remember this part?

The reason I say remember is because of that site owner's penchant for deleting anything that he wanted and he did one whole thread because of Melody.   Rolling Eyes  Her posting style changed abruptly and started to sound just like Anita which someone pointed out and got banned for doing.  But does anybody remember Melody posting that part about nice time/no sex?  Was it Anita re-writing the events even after she discussed Natalee's underwear?  Well, if she would tell that searched property whopper, she would tell anything.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2006, 12:46:54 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Not sure about the Front Page originals archived, but I saved this:

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-backroom/1454903/posts

1.  None of the front page posts have ever been lost
2.  Several of us have compilations of all the Shango/Simian stuff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2006, 12:50:05 PM »

Thanks 2N, mine were incomplete.   Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2006, 12:50:55 PM »

Yes, but if Shango were to turn out to be Freddie's brother, that certainly would cast things in a different light now wouldn't it?

We would know not to believe him for one second.  Not that I do anyway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2006, 12:51:33 PM »

good discussion going on just as I have to leave...

I will see y'all later!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2006, 12:51:43 PM »

Very astute, Klaas.  Good work.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2006, 12:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Yes, but if Shango were to turn out to be Freddie's brother, that certainly would cast things in a different light now wouldn't it?

Hey Anna!  Forgot to greet you when I saw you initially...Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2006, 12:53:01 PM »

Maybe Shango is a girl.  Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2006, 12:55:30 PM »

Hey, Third!
How are things in Purpleville?  It is overcast here today so a bit cooler.  Much welcomed but means I have to get busy.  I did want somebody posting with Melody to confirm what I remembered.

See, complete conflict in what Melody said and Freddie's alibi per scubajap who said he was at an all-night family reunion.  Mine always ended long before then.   Rolling Eyes But I have no doubt Freddie could be the one with the alibi instead of Lorenzo as Tito mislead us to believe.

Good grief!  Doesn't anybody on that island ever tell the truth about
anything???

PERSONA NON GRATA

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2006, 12:55:56 PM »

Good afternoon friends..... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2006, 12:56:36 PM »

Anna, I remember reading the Melody comments last year.  Since I only ventured to read on other sites occasionally, I want to say I read it here, as someone may have quoted, but that may not be accurate.

Klaasend
, thanks for clearing up the original archives.  I did not feel qualified to answer, and status has been somewhat the same since the outages (ie, not accessible at the moment).

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2006, 12:59:33 PM »

I fear by the time the comment about the "boyfriend from earlier in the week," was injected by BonDia, the blue eyed Dutch boy in the reserves. Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Rolling Eyes

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2006, 01:01:49 PM »

Hey, Third!
How are things in Purpleville?  It is overcast here today so a bit cooler.  Much welcomed but means I have to get busy.  I did want somebody posting with Melody to confirm what I remembered.

See, complete conflict in what Melody said and Freddie's alibi per scubajap who said he was at an all-night family reunion.  Mine always ended long before then.   Rolling Eyes But I have no doubt Freddie could be the one with the alibi instead of Lorenzo as Tito mislead us to believe.

Good grief!  Doesn't anybody on that island ever tell the truth about
anything???

Tito also interjected the little "Lorenzo Wever" comment to lump two players into one and throw everyone off. Tito and Ruben are probably old, worn-out, hanger-on "model" photographers who were placed by Freddy, Inc.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2006, 01:02:28 PM »

Anna or Tylergal - anyone remember when Melody was posting about Freddy over at RWV?  Was it June or July or later?  TIA
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2006, 01:04:03 PM »

Anna, you just mentioned Tito and what came to mind was his comment about Natalee while here that evening last year by special invite, pointing blame on her.  Makes my blood boil remembering.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.