March 28, 2024, 03:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 131283 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: July 06, 2006, 01:39:59 AM »

Thirdstrike - WW is NOT a cool person, she's really not.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: July 06, 2006, 01:40:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hi Hotshot, have you read back?
No, havent had time, I have been fighting my battles.  what all happened in a few sentances??  Can you fill me in?

I found out something tonight that I should have known a year ago.  WonderWoman posting under the name of MazRad is the one who started the rumor about Natalee running away in Costa Rica.  It was posted on June 12, 2005.  I'm very angry.

You mean MY WW??  Damn, I'm gulible... Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: July 06, 2006, 01:40:55 AM »

No, havent had time, I have been fighting my battles.  what all happened in a few sentances??  Can you fill me in?

I found out something tonight that I should have known a year ago.  WonderWoman posting under the name of MazRad is the one who started the rumor about Natalee running away in Costa Rica.  It was posted on June 12, 2005.  I'm very angry.

Klaas, there was always something strange about her, there are lots of them "kind" out there, sad but true.  And as for Diva, she is one spitfire now, I dont know what lit her spark, but she is really mean.

What name is Diva posting under these days and where?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 06, 2006, 01:41:18 AM »

Well, I see that now.  What exactly did she do?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 06, 2006, 01:41:55 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think that "mmsmyly" was also WAY too close to being her real name for her to have been using it as a screen name.

Of course, we all miss Dash... I wonder what we could know about this case by now if she was still around-

Oh, they got her name and called her home, got her boyfriend involved and Diva who used to be a moderator here was really mean to her.  I think Diva has been riding in the same elevator with poufee.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 06, 2006, 01:42:02 AM »

Klaas, there was always something strange about her, there are lots of them "kind" out there, sad but true.  And as for Diva, she is one spitfire now, I dont know what lit her spark, but she is really mean.

Last time I knew it was Diva in the refuse area

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 06, 2006, 01:42:03 AM »

Yeah, I'd like to know that myself...
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 06, 2006, 01:43:31 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Oh geez, Strike!  I was totally new to SM when WW was just about leaving...  I think she was the first of only 3 to make my "iggy" list...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: July 06, 2006, 01:44:12 AM »

This is WonderWoman posting under the name of MazRad.  She is the one who started the rumor about Natalee running away to Costa Rica.  Before you say...how do you know MazRad is WW...I'll tell you that WW admitted to using the name MazRad in a post at Refugees.  She used other names as well.  

I searched and could not find any post like this originally posted by a "Lindsey".  Lindsey does exist, she is a girl that was a senior at Natalee's school.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 06, 2006, 01:45:40 AM »

My last "ignore list" holdout was history a couple of days ago.  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 06, 2006, 01:46:36 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

Oh geez, Strike!  I was totally new to SM when WW was just about leaving...  I think she was the first of only 3 to make my "iggy" list...

Yeah, she pissed a lot of people off, but me and her had an "understanding".  She was mostly wrong, and I told her so.  I, on the other hand, was mostly right.  Wink  Funny how things evolve...

As for Diva...I'd have to say she was one of my favs in here during her stay as a Mod.  I kept in touch with her after she left...I did the same w/CaliGirl.  I never knew of any outside drama with the SM team.  And, as far as I knew, we parted on good terms. It's disappointing to now here there may have been some negativity with their departure...

Anyoen care to elaborate?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: July 06, 2006, 01:47:48 AM »

Thirdstrike - if you look back a few pages Sleuth posted all of MazRads front page posts from June 12, 2005.  

As far as I'm concerned, WW/Mazrad has absolutely no redeaming values.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: July 06, 2006, 01:50:08 AM »

This is WonderWoman posting under the name of MazRad.  She is the one who started the rumor about Natalee running away to Costa Rica.  Before you say...how do you know MazRad is WW...I'll tell you that WW admitted to using the name MazRad in a post at Refugees.  She used other names as well.  

I searched and could not find any post like this originally posted by a "Lindsey".  Lindsey does exist, she is a girl that was a senior at Natalee's school.

Could she have been quoting someone by the name "Lindsey"?  I know where you're coming from, but we all knew WW to be "outside" the belief structure in here.  Even when she was in good standing with the collective, she always posted with an opposing viewpoint (defending Deepak with that "fax" was her main defense).  But, she did so (for the most part) with respect...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 06, 2006, 01:50:31 AM »

Thirdstrike - There were alot of problems and bickering amongst the old Mod/Admins.  It's possible that Thorazine was behind alot of it but I'm not privy to all that went on.

All I know is back last August, Red needed someone to moderate the forum or he couldn't bring it back up.  That's when I told him I'd help him out.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 06, 2006, 01:50:48 AM »

Thirdstrike - if you look back a few pages Sleuth posted all of MazRads front page posts from June 12, 2005.  

As far as I'm concerned, WW/Mazrad has absolutely no redeaming values.

Nor does Sandrak in my book.  Hacking into peoples photobucket accts and other places, are not a "good" person in my book!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: July 06, 2006, 01:51:02 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
My last "ignore list" holdout was history a couple of days ago.  Wink

And who may that have been sb??  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: July 06, 2006, 01:52:21 AM »

Thirdstrike - I have searched everywhere and I cannot find any posts by a Lindsey OTHER than the one posted by WW.  

You can think what you want but I put WW in the same category as Bondia.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: July 06, 2006, 01:54:27 AM »

Hey XXX how ya been?

Klaas remember Kimmer, she was in that catagory also.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 06, 2006, 01:54:30 AM »

Thirdstrike - There were alot of problems and bickering amongst the old Mod/Admins.  It's possible that Thorazine was behind alot of it but I'm not privy to all that went on.

All I know is back last August, Red needed someone to moderate the forum or he couldn't bring it back up.  That's when I told him I'd help him out.

And we're really blessed that you stood up and told Red that you'd help out, Klaas ~ you are the best moderator I've ever seen, on any board.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 06, 2006, 01:55:25 AM »

No, trust me...I remember the many problems w/past Mods.  As a matter of fact, I left for a while because of one of them (in particular).  But, without disrespecting you, Red, Mrs Red, Tom, or anyone else who runs this site...Diva and CaliGirl were not two of them...not even close.  As a matter of fact, both of them treated me with the utmost respect.  

I haven't spoken to either of them recently (probably within the past 9 plus months), so I can't vouch for their actions nowadays.  All I can say is what I experienced in the past...

Klass, I apoloize if my statements were inappropriate in any way.  I do appreciate the here and now...more so then the past.  I just was always taught to acknowledge people for their strengths...you know?  And, I do appreciate you and yours...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.