April 26, 2024, 01:33:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 137269 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 06, 2006, 01:55:35 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thirdstrike - I have searched everywhere and I cannot find any posts by a Lindsey OTHER than the one posted by WW.  

You can think what you want but I put WW in the same category as Bondia.

Hate to say it but Diva sunk in the pit with them both.  I was very disappointed in that.  I could not believe the things she posted.  I have no idea if she was being paid to do that or what, but it totally changed my opinion of her, and there is nothing she could do to redeem herself, either one of them, with me, nor would I think they would care to, as I think that is part of who they are.  It is easy to fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time, and their bushel barrel was uncovered as far as I am concerned and when the light shone on them it exposed them for what they are.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: July 06, 2006, 01:56:47 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Thirdstrike - There were alot of problems and bickering amongst the old Mod/Admins.  It's possible that Thorazine was behind alot of it but I'm not privy to all that went on.

All I know is back last August, Red needed someone to moderate the forum or he couldn't bring it back up.  That's when I told him I'd help him out.

And we're really blessed that you stood up and told Red that you'd help out, Klaas ~ you are the best moderator I've ever seen, on any board.

Katz - I was a member of the Jessica Lunsford forum.  It had many of the same problems SM had with moderators fighting amongst themselves and tolls taking over the forum.  Mark Lunsford finally had to shut the forum down because of it.  I didn't want to see the same thing happen here.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 06, 2006, 01:57:34 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hey XXX how ya been?

Klaas remember Kimmer, she was in that catagory also.

I ok Hotshot...thanks! I guess I'm a little taken aback by all these revelations on past posters/mods, but otherwise...Wink

I guess what it comes down to is I guess I should shield myself a little better, and not allow my trust in people's souls to be abused...
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: July 06, 2006, 01:57:39 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

And we're really blessed that you stood up and told Red that you'd help out, Klaas ~ you are the best moderator I've ever seen, on any board.

Absolutely agree with all you said ~ AND Klass, even though I rarely post, you are so kind to always answer/acknowledge my comments and emails.  You have a truly kind, compassionate heart.  We are blessed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 06, 2006, 01:58:01 AM »

Goodnight all - I need to go play a couple games or something and get my BP down before going to bed tonight, lolol  Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 06, 2006, 01:58:40 AM »

I always thought that WW was in with the seedier bunch of thugs on the island. I wouldn't have guessed she had connections to Posner though.

I tell you what, ID'ing those clowns and figuring out WHO they are fronting for, would tell us volumes about what REALLY happened down there.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 06, 2006, 01:58:42 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Thirdstrike - I have searched everywhere and I cannot find any posts by a Lindsey OTHER than the one posted by WW.  

You can think what you want but I put WW in the same category as Bondia.

Hate to say it but Diva sunk in the pit with them both.  I was very disappointed in that.  I could not believe the things she posted.  I have no idea if she was being paid to do that or what, but it totally changed my opinion of her, and there is nothing she could do to redeem herself, either one of them, with me, nor would I think they would care to, as I think that is part of who they are.  It is easy to fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time, and their bushel barrel was uncovered as far as I am concerned and when the light shone on them it exposed them for what they are.

What was said?  Any where I can read them?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: July 06, 2006, 01:59:52 AM »

Goodnight all - I need to go play a couple games or something and get my BP down before going to bed tonight, lolol  Laughing

hey...Klass...again, I apologize for the aggravation.  It was not intentional on my part...

Have a good night!  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 06, 2006, 01:59:57 AM »

We wub U, Klaas.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: July 06, 2006, 02:00:17 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I always thought that WW was in with the seedier bunch of thugs on the island. I wouldn't have guessed she had connections to Posner though.

I tell you what, ID'ing those clowns and figuring out WHO they are fronting for, would tell us volumes about what REALLY happened down there.

I'm thinking that I could be wrong about Posner.  More likely to be Mr. Pink.  He shut his websites down very early on in the case.  Wondering now if there's a connection between Freddy/Ernesto/Mr. Pink.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: July 06, 2006, 02:00:31 AM »

One other name to throw out there, KerinTX. Did she go darkside on us, or what? I have NEVER heard anything.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 06, 2006, 02:00:58 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey XXX how ya been?

Klaas remember Kimmer, she was in that catagory also.

I ok Hotshot...thanks! I guess I'm a little taken aback by all these revelations on past posters/mods, but otherwise...Wink

I guess what it comes down to is I guess I should shield myself a little better, and not allow my trust in people's souls to be abused...

Yes, I have really learned that in the last week or so myself.  Dont let it beat you up though, just be more careful next time.  For me there wont be a next time.  I am stopping at Natalee, this has been too much of a boxing ring sorta speak.  and yes KLAAS has done great!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: July 06, 2006, 02:01:15 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

hey...Klass...again, I apologize for the aggravation.  It was not intentional on my part...

Have a good night!  Wink

Thirdstrike - you never aggavate me but some one of your old "pals" always did, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: July 06, 2006, 02:02:03 AM »

Goodnight all!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: July 06, 2006, 02:02:18 AM »

One other name to throw out there, KerinTX. Did she go darkside on us, or what? I have NEVER heard anything.

Was she the one who was always doing the cheerleading stuff?   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Her stage appearances just exhausted me ~  Embarassed
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 06, 2006, 02:02:42 AM »

yes she is there

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 06, 2006, 02:03:30 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

Was she the one who was always doing the cheerleading stuff?   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Her stage appearances just exhausted me ~  Embarassed
 Yes.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 06, 2006, 02:04:19 AM »

yes she is there

Dang, Hotshot.  I did not know that.  Who is she, or should I not ask.  Is she any meaner than Diva?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 06, 2006, 02:05:36 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
 yes she is there

Dang, Hotshot.  I did not know that.  Who is she, or should I not ask.  Is she any meaner than Diva?

I'd like to know if she's still leading cheers?  Good grief.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 06, 2006, 02:05:36 AM »

Now that I can totally agree with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.