April 19, 2024, 10:49:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 135982 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: July 06, 2006, 02:05:38 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Goodnight all - I need to go play a couple games or something and get my BP down before going to bed tonight, lolol  Laughing

hey...Klass...again, I apologize for the aggravation.  It was not intentional on my part...

Have a good night!  Wink

Thirdstrike - you never aggavate me but some one of your old "pals" always did, lol  Laughing

Maybe I try too hard to save the world...one soiled soul at a time!  No matter what though...you'll NEVER get that type of chit with me...NEVER!!  I'd rather just walk away then switch sides.  IMO, there IS no other side then right!  This side (SM) is right...period!

Ok, I'll get off my spao box now...
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 06, 2006, 02:05:43 AM »

Goodnight all - I need to go play a couple games or something and get my BP down before going to bed tonight, lolol  Laughing

sweet dreams, Klaas {{{hugs}}}

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 06, 2006, 02:06:06 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
One other name to throw out there, KerinTX. Did she go darkside on us, or what? I have NEVER heard anything.

I always thought she was in it for the reward and I guess when her alternative plan did not work out, she went where the money was, which was to the darkside.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: July 06, 2006, 02:06:24 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
One other name to throw out there, KerinTX. Did she go darkside on us, or what? I have NEVER heard anything.
 yes she is there

Dang, Hotshot.  I did not know that.  Who is she, or should I not ask.  Is she any meaner than Diva?

No the only ones meaner then Diva is black tulip, and sandrak.  LOL  I really wonder how they were brought up.  And dont they know they are out of Jr High now?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 06, 2006, 02:07:38 AM »

How all those people could turn against Beth so, I don't understand.

I am a stickler for "associations". To me, if you RUN with the bad guys, you're a bad guy yourself. I have no patience for people who betray the ones they are close to.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 06, 2006, 02:10:17 AM »

I am a stickler for "associations". To me, if you RUN with the bad guys, you're a bad guy yourself. I have no patience for people who betray the ones they are close to.

Humm, think a president recently said something like that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 06, 2006, 02:10:30 AM »

Ohhhh they must be rolling over there now, I bet they are saying who can we post pics of now...hmmmmm.  Well they have saved all of my personal ones to their hard drives, so bring them on Refusers.  I have nothing to loose now but you (refugee) loosers.  OOps for that, they will repost all my personal information too.   Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 06, 2006, 02:10:46 AM »

yes she is there

Dang, Hotshot.  I did not know that.  Who is she, or should I not ask.  Is she any meaner than Diva?

No the only ones meaner then Diva is black tulip, and sandrak.  LOL  I really wonder how they were brought up.  And dont they know they are out of Jr High now?

I quit going over there because it made my BP go so high but I remember how they were treating the little girl from MB, and they were threatening to find her at college or wherever she was and all of them were going to be on a truck or something and beat her up.  I thought it was most likely Diva who provided all the information from the kids at MB and they broke into their computers and face books.  I still hope the FBI gets all of them involved.  I did report them for some things I saw that I felt was libelous.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 06, 2006, 02:11:06 AM »

I wouldn't go that far.  Running with "bad guys" don't make you bad yourself...unless you participate in "bad guy" activities with them...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 06, 2006, 02:12:39 AM »

Ohhhh they must be rolling over there now, I bet they are saying who can we post pics of now...hmmmmm.  Well they have saved all of my personal ones to their hard drives, so bring them on Refusers.  I have nothing to loose now but you (refugee) loosers.  OOps for that, they will repost all my personal information too.   Laughing

I think in the end, it will all turn out just fine.  What worse could be said of a person than what they say about themselves everytime they open their mouths or post, because what they say by the type of posts they make speaks to their character or their lack of any character at all.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 06, 2006, 02:13:58 AM »

Well guys, gonna get some sleep now.  I am seeing double.  Nice finally having a chat.  Goodnight to all, and prayers for Natalee.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: July 06, 2006, 02:14:26 AM »

I wouldn't go that far.  Running with "bad guys" don't make you bad yourself...unless you participate in "bad guy" activities with them...

Judge a tree by the fruit it bears, or better yet, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 06, 2006, 02:14:35 AM »

hey...Klass...again, I apologize for the aggravation.  It was not intentional on my part...

Have a good night!  Wink

Thirdstrike - you never aggavate me but some one of your old "pals" always did, lol  Laughing

Maybe I try too hard to save the world...one soiled soul at a time!  No matter what though...you'll NEVER get that type of chit with me...NEVER!!  I'd rather just walk away then switch sides.  IMO, there IS no other side then right!  This side (SM) is right...period!

Ok, I'll get off my spao box now...

There's nothing wrong with that, Strike...  I'm sure your kindness will have an influence further on down the road in their life...

it just didn't happen in the immediate...  and sadly, it seems that they spread a lot of heartache in their wake....

Hey Strike ~ I sent you an email earlier...

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 06, 2006, 02:14:52 AM »

Think I'm gonna call it a day too. Y'all hang in there!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: July 06, 2006, 02:14:56 AM »

I think in the end, it will all turn out just fine.  What worse could be said of a person than what they say about themselves everytime they open their mouths or post, because what they say by the type of posts they make speaks to their character or their lack of any character at all.

So very true!!!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: July 06, 2006, 02:15:44 AM »

Goodnight, Hot shot;  good night, Sb.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 06, 2006, 02:16:20 AM »

Goodnight, Hot shot;  good night, Sb.

night

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 06, 2006, 02:16:50 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

There's nothing wrong with that, Strike...  I'm sure your kindness will have an influence further on down the road in their life...

it just didn't happen in the immediate...  and sadly, it seems that they spread a lot of heartache in their wake....

Hey Strike ~ I sent you an email earlier...

Thanks!  I appreciate your kind words...

And yes...I did get that email!  Wink
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 06, 2006, 02:17:44 AM »

Third, only from experience teaching 8th graders, I can tell you (whether it's right or wrong), it *does* make a difference who one runs with.....even if you don't actively participate, you are still an associate. Confused
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 06, 2006, 02:17:48 AM »

Yeah ~ look at the folks Jesus had dinner with...  the Pharisees were forever on Him for the people He associated with ~ and the things that He did on the days He was "supposed" to nothing on...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.