April 19, 2024, 07:10:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 135872 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: July 06, 2006, 02:33:22 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Anna"
[
To answer your question Anna...no, I didn't see this.  No reason to actually.  I said earlier I don't visit those sites...never have.  And, as I also said earlier...I don't vouch for anything those people do now.  All I know of them existed in the past...

Well, when someone sends you an email that another site has a thread devoted to just how evil you are personally, human nature being what it is, one tends to check it out.   Wink

I remain stunned at the level of hatred I have seen exhibited in this case but it is the first one like this I have been deeply involved in.  I would never have believed how it would be and I still do not have a clue what motivates the hatred nor why they do what they do, not a clue.

Well, I guess if I heard there was a "I Hate XXX" thread somewhere on a website...and people were actually contributing to it, I may read it too.  Wait...I think there may have been one of those somewhere about a little less then a year ago.  My bad...Wink

That's very nice to say...Thanks Sleuth!  Wink  But, I did hear there was some "talk" about me on another site at one point.  Luckily, it was superficial nonsense anyway...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: July 06, 2006, 02:33:31 AM »

Hey, monkey friends, I need to get some sleep.  

I can't wait until the day that Natalee's family can find resolutions and get some sleep.....

Good Nite all.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 06, 2006, 02:34:00 AM »

[
To answer your question Anna...no, I didn't see this.  No reason to actually.  I said earlier I don't visit those sites...never have.  And, as I also said earlier...I don't vouch for anything those people do now.  All I know of them existed in the past...

Well, when someone sends you an email that another site has a thread devoted to just how evil you are personally, human nature being what it is, one tends to check it out.   Wink

I remain stunned at the level of hatred I have seen exhibited in this case but it is the first one like this I have been deeply involved in.  I would never have believed how it would be and I still do not have a clue what motivates the hatred nor why they do what they do, not a clue.

Anna, I remained stunned about it also.  I could never have believed the depths to which a human being wood stoop to do and say the mean things to and about Beth & Natale, and now Dave, that they have said.  My grandmother used to tell me there are people who are actually demon-possessed and now that I have seen 911 and the Refugee site, I know she was right.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 06, 2006, 02:34:56 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

I can't wait until the day that Natalee's family can find resolutions and get some sleep.....

Good Nite all.

Goodnight, Sleuth.  I have a feeling we will have a big monkey celebration together when that happens.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: July 06, 2006, 02:36:11 AM »

Sunfreak2, if you are here, how is Chynadoll today?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 06, 2006, 02:36:47 AM »

I have no problem with people posting elsewhere, have done so myself and even have no problem if they honestly do not share my opinions on this case but the attacks are what gets me and the lies.

Saying Beth is doing this for the millions of dollars she is getting in trust funds, etc. or Natalee ran away because of all the reasons they made up, etc. the lies and distortions and attacks on the MB kids who were only on the trip with Natalee, the exposing of personal information about them, how much money their parents have, where they live, etc. is just unnecessary and just plain wrong.  There is no justification for lying and inventing things and that is what the majority of them do.  That I don't understand at all.  

Buncha folks racked up some darn bad Karma at that, too, if nothing else.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: July 06, 2006, 02:37:19 AM »

That's very nice to say...Thanks Sleuth!  Wink  But, I did hear there was some "talk" about me on another site at one point.  Luckily, it was superficial nonsense anyway...

I just say what I feel  Wink   The talk must have been about the color purple, and I'm not talking about Whoopi G..

Nite.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 06, 2006, 02:38:23 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Good Nite all.

Goodnight, Sleuth.  I have a feeling we will have a big monkey celebration together when that happens.

Or at least a good nights sleep   Wink

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 06, 2006, 02:40:13 AM »

One last thing before I forget.....XXX I saw you saw Circue de Solie (wrong spelling, I'm sure) in LV.   If you go back, please do see "O" at the Bellagio if it is still showing - it is so much better than the others...

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 06, 2006, 02:41:38 AM »

One last thing before I forget.....XXX I saw you saw Circue de Solie (wrong spelling, I'm sure) in LV.   If you go back, please do see "O" at the Bellagio if it is still showing - it is so much better than the others...

That wasn't me.  I think that may have been CrazyBorg...

But, thanks for the tip anyway...Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 06, 2006, 02:43:08 AM »

Anna - I have seen rotten and untrue things posted about you, and can't believe why anyone would go to such lengths.  Dan's allegations, for example.  Totally uncalled for.

I guess I was raised to either say something nice or nothing at all..

Now I'm really going to bed.  G'Nite.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: July 06, 2006, 02:43:25 AM »

And lucky Tyler and I get to live near these fine folks, too.   Evil or Very Mad

Well, going to prowl around on the Front Page then head for the Monkey Bunkey, late and I am still tired from the extra stuff for the 4th although I stayed inside and rested today.  Takes longer to spring back the older we get.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 06, 2006, 02:43:53 AM »

CBB and AZLady.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 06, 2006, 02:44:06 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Good Nite all.

Good night, Sleuth ~ and yeah ~ we will!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: July 06, 2006, 02:44:18 AM »

My bad   Crying or Very sad But "O" was great..

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 06, 2006, 02:44:57 AM »

And lucky Tyler and I get to live near these fine folks, too.   Evil or Very Mad

Well, going to prowl around on the Front Page then head for the Monkey Bunkey, late and I am still tired from the extra stuff for the 4th although I stayed inside and rested today.  Takes longer to spring back the older we get.

Good night, Anna

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: July 06, 2006, 02:45:49 AM »

Anna - I have seen rotten and untrue things posted about you, and can't believe why anyone would go to such lengths.  Dan's allegations, for example.  Totally uncalled for.

I guess I was raised to either say something nice or nothing at all..

Now I'm really going to bed.  G'Nite.

Yeppers, he is in a class of his own with that one!  I wonder how that man sleeps at night.  Prolly very soundly since he has no conscience.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: July 06, 2006, 02:49:01 AM »

Yeah, but if you're an orange, and happen to fall next to an apple, does that make you an apple too?

Point I'm trying to make is that everyone can be rehabilitated.  Sometimes, people lose their way.  It's up to all of us still on the right path to lead them back...

Geeze XXX you are making me feel like an ogre,

I've never been much on the idea of rehabilitation, and as I get older I'm even less of a believer.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 06, 2006, 03:02:03 AM »

:Smile:  Good night, everyone ~ Sign O the Times gonna be the last thing I see and hear before going to bed tonight...  Earthquake... Wink

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: July 06, 2006, 03:10:43 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
:Smile:  Good night, everyone ~ Sign O the Times gonna be the last thing I see and hear before going to bed tonight...  Earthquake... Wink

That'd be "Housequake" Katz!!  Wink

Goodnight!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.