March 29, 2024, 02:33:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 131516 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #760 on: July 06, 2006, 09:40:19 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Does anyone remember the name of the assistant prosecutor that resigned?  And the date?   TIA

I seem to recall that the assistant pros was the daughter of KJ's boss and some speculation there was politics involved in the resignation.

Good Morning, still trying to catch up.

Asst. Prosecuter: Amalin Flynn?

Spokesperson: Marianne Croes...daughter of Kj's boss, Theresa Croes-...

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 06, 2006, 09:40:34 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Kimmy maybe the refugees will start a thread about your affair with Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Houdini - No doubt you will bew linked to a tryst with Penn & Teller!

Fm- that was only a RUMOR!!!!  OK, OK - I admit it - Theodore and I did have a - well - It is heartbreaking for me to even bring up.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 06, 2006, 09:52:33 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Kimmy maybe the refugees will start a thread about your affair with Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Fm- that was only a RUMOR!!!!  OK, OK - I admit it - Theodore and I did have a - well - It is heartbreaking for me to even bring up.

Sorry...Pull yourself together dear! Crying or Very sad

I just read back a bit from last night - the discussion is about former posters but very enlightening.  Posters who started rumors and why they started them.

I never occured to me that people were in it for the reward money from the beginning.

And now there are people on the payroll at refugees to give out misinformation and start rumors - I am as niave as XXX!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 06, 2006, 10:06:03 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "sb"
I think that "mmsmyly" was also WAY too close to being her real name for her to have been using it as a screen name.

Of course, we all miss Dash... I wonder what we could know about this case by now if she was still around-

Oh, they got her name and called her home, got her boyfriend involved and Diva who used to be a moderator here was really mean to her.  I think Diva has been riding in the same elevator with poufee.

Diva's elevator doesn't go to the top floor and she is a big loser.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 06, 2006, 10:09:46 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Sunfreak2, if you are here, how is Chynadoll today?

Hi Tylergal!  Chyna Doll has bounced back remarkedly.  Last night she was running around on my bed with her E-collar around her tummy barking at the other dogs.  She's a spunky little girl and seems to be taking all this in stride.  The only real suffering is in my wallet. LOL.
Thank you for asking about her.

How are you doing? I understand you are taking IV antibiotics everyday for an infection.  Does it seem to be helping?  Are you feeling any better?
I'll include you in my daily paryers.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 06, 2006, 10:13:54 AM »

San IMHO -

It seemed to me that all the people who left were more concerned with how important they were on the board than what was happening with the case.

They wanted to be Red and Tom - not just Monkeys!

A little birdie also told me that there was some "crushes" going on that significant others found out about.........

Don't know how true that is. Shocked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: July 06, 2006, 10:15:07 AM »

I just read back a bit from last night - the discussion is about former posters but very enlightening.  Posters who started rumors and why they started them.

I never occured to me that people were in it for the reward money from the beginning.

And now there are people on the payroll at refugees to give out misinformation and start rumors - I am as niave as XXX!

Goodmorning all.  I'm really not awake yet but I wanted to comment on the highlight above.

The posters that have been derailing the investigation from the beginning are not in it for the reward money, they are working for the same people that have allowed Joran go free.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 06, 2006, 10:15:34 AM »

What happened to Chynadoll?

Glad she's OK!

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 06, 2006, 10:20:58 AM »

Kimmy53 wrote:
Fm- that was only a RUMOR!!!! OK, OK - I admit it - Theodore and I did have a - well - It is heartbreaking for me to even bring up.

Yeah, but Alvin's the one who "kissed and told".

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #769 on: July 06, 2006, 10:21:25 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Houdini"
Anna wrote:
Saying Beth is doing this for the millions of dollars she is getting in trust funds, etc. or Natalee ran away because of all the reasons they made up, etc. the lies and distortions and attacks on the MB kids who were only on the trip with Natalee, the exposing of personal information about them, how much money their parents have, where they live, etc. is just unnecessary and just plain wrong. There is no justification for lying and inventing things and that is what the majority of them do. That I don't understand at all.

Buncha folks racked up some darn bad Karma at that, too, if nothing else.

I would check there every once in a while.  I was always amazed by the uninhibited depravity they spewed in the form of theory and speculation.
The personal attacks on SM posters were mildly amusing and completely irrelevant to any meaningful investigation into the NH disappearance.
But you have to admit, some of the theories were "out there".  I thought it was a good thing that they could think the very worst of a missing girl and her family.  I mean we heard people from Aruba "allude" to similar theories, they just "spelled it out" is all.  It served as a contrast to logical thinking represented by SM.

I have no clue why Rob wound up over there though.  Anybody know?

Rob is a regular at BFN.  Does he post at RU as well?

Sometimes I wounder how much of that BS is really about Natalee and her family.  Most of it seems to be about resentments some posters have toward other posters and they will say anything in opposition to strike a nerve.

If they honestly do think that way, they should be put in a mental hospital for observation.  They are a danger to society!

Morning all...I have to agree with you easy...just reading through the RU topic titles should be enough to tell that they all belong in a lockdown mental institution. What kills me is they even have a thread for INFO for Tacojoe...lol. I don't care much for the guy, but I do feel that even he wouldn't condone what they do and say over there. It is truly pathetic.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 06, 2006, 10:22:46 AM »

San IMHO -

It seemed to me that all the people who left were more concerned with how important they were on the board than what was happening with the case.

They wanted to be Red and Tom - not just Monkeys!

A little birdie also told me that there was some "crushes" going on that significant others found out about.........

Don't know how true that is. Shocked

Hi FM,

I will agree that there were people who left who seemed to think it was a popularity contest (one mod in particular).  But we cannot say all the posters because there were some very bright people who left that contributed a lot to the forum.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 06, 2006, 10:23:12 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Goodmorning all.  I'm really not awake yet but I wanted to comment on the highlight above.

The posters that have been derailing the investigation from the beginning are not in it for the reward money, they are working for the same people that have allowed Joran go free.

That was one of the comments that I picked up when I read back.

Never realized there are people who would defend the likes of Joran for money that once posted here either.

I do think there are weirdos who post on these boards and evil/unstable/lonely people all over the world and the internet.

I am just surprised at the seriousness and the organization of the smear campaign.  Must be a lotta money!

I am just so uninterested in that aspect that I never really pondered it!

Like I said I am as niave as XXX>

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: July 06, 2006, 10:26:27 AM »

Morning monkeys.
Once again, I will ask a question.  Maybe someone will have an answer for me.  When this entire fiasco began, did the Aruban spokespeople and their media indicate that Paulus was a judge in training and not someone that had flunked the test to be a judge?  Was this not a deception perpetrated from the beginning to make things appear better than it actually was for him?  Why, if he had flunked his test in March did the media (This includes Rubberlegs, JR, and others) continue saying he was in training to be a judge?   Does anyone remember when we actually found out he had already failed his test?  Also, who was the first person to repeat that he was a judge in training?  JR? Arlene? Anyone know?  TIA
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: July 06, 2006, 10:26:48 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Houdini"
Anna wrote:
Saying Beth is doing this for the millions of dollars she is getting in trust funds, etc. or Natalee ran away because of all the reasons they made up, etc. the lies and distortions and attacks on the MB kids who were only on the trip with Natalee, the exposing of personal information about them, how much money their parents have, where they live, etc. is just unnecessary and just plain wrong. There is no justification for lying and inventing things and that is what the majority of them do. That I don't understand at all.

Buncha folks racked up some darn bad Karma at that, too, if nothing else.

I would check there every once in a while.  I was always amazed by the uninhibited depravity they spewed in the form of theory and speculation.
The personal attacks on SM posters were mildly amusing and completely irrelevant to any meaningful investigation into the NH disappearance.
But you have to admit, some of the theories were "out there".  I thought it was a good thing that they could think the very worst of a missing girl and her family.  I mean we heard people from Aruba "allude" to similar theories, they just "spelled it out" is all.  It served as a contrast to logical thinking represented by SM.

I have no clue why Rob wound up over there though.  Anybody know?

Rob is a regular at BFN.  Does he post at RU as well?

Sometimes I wounder how much of that BS is really about Natalee and her family.  Most of it seems to be about resentments some posters have toward other posters and they will say anything in opposition to strike a nerve.

If they honestly do think that way, they should be put in a mental hospital for observation.  They are a danger to society!

Morning all...I have to agree with you easy...just reading through the RU topic titles should be enough to tell that they all belong in a lockdown mental institution. What kills me is they even have a thread for INFO for Tacojoe...lol. I don't care much for the guy, but I do feel that even he wouldn't condone what they do and say over there. It is truly pathetic.

In the beginning, Taco might have thought he was aligning himself with a large number of people that support his client.  He probably even enjoyed taking their money, but if he ever bothered to read any of that message board I bet he distanced himself from that lunacy pretty quickly.  Even he would have to be smart enough to get away from that time bomb!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: July 06, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »

One more thing about some of the posters that have left.  Not all are bad or posting on "hate" sites.  Some people simply move on, they've had enough of the case.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 06, 2006, 10:28:15 AM »

You mean they get paid on that other site????  Dang and I get up early every morning to do my work. I do data entry from home for $6 a hour and transmit it to a company a few hours away from where I live.   I been told that I'm a high maintenance type employee, so where do I apply? I got me a certificate for the Tofu Cooking course online, thats got to be worth something, don't you think?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: July 06, 2006, 10:30:43 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
One more thing about some of the posters that have left.  Not all are bad or posting on "hate" sites.  Some people simply move on, they've had enough of the case.

Right Klaas.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 06, 2006, 10:31:21 AM »

Latest update on Uncle Mike:

My father has been released and should be back in the U.S. soon.  The embassy is making flight arrangements to get him home ASAP.  My family and I thank all of you for your support and well wishes.

Andrew Chemidlin

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 06, 2006, 10:31:22 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
You mean they get paid on that other site????  Dang and I get up early every morning to do my work. I do data entry from home for $6 a hour and transmit it to a company a few hours away from where I live.   I been told that I'm a high maintenance type employee, so where do I apply? I got me a certificate for the Tofu Cooking course online, thats got to be worth something, don't you think?

Laughing Terry, I'm not suggesting that the posters on the other site get paid to post there.  What I'm suggesting is that posters that use to post here at SM and used every opportunity to derail the investigation and make up rumors MAY be working for the same people that have managed to keep Joran out of jail.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 06, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »

Out of pure boredom, I was looking through Aruba’s white pages and only found one Dos Santos listed.  I also found a listing for PVDS.  I wonder if that number is still any good.  Maybe we could get Pretzer to give the guy a call. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.