April 25, 2024, 02:53:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 137129 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: July 06, 2006, 10:34:55 AM »

Hey could some really wise and all-knowing monkey tell me where #39 Montana is in Aruba and how close is it to the Sloot compound? Thanks.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #781 on: July 06, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Latest update on Uncle Mike:

My father has been released and should be back in the U.S. soon.  The embassy is making flight arrangements to get him home ASAP.  My family and I thank all of you for your support and well wishes.

Andrew Chemidlin

EXCELLENT NEWS!  I am so pleased for you and your whole family!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 06, 2006, 10:38:29 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hey could some really wise and all-knowing monkey tell me where #39 Montana is in Aruba and how close is it to the Sloot compound? Thanks.

Klaas I think she means you. Cool

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: July 06, 2006, 10:38:40 AM »

PVDS is listed at Montanja 19
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: July 06, 2006, 10:39:38 AM »

I believe the Sloot compound is 19 Montana.  Not sure how close it is though because I don't know how many houses there are or how they are numbered.    That said, I would think not far away and probably on the same side of the street.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #785 on: July 06, 2006, 10:40:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
One more thing about some of the posters that have left.  Not all are bad or posting on "hate" sites.  Some people simply move on, they've had enough of the case.

That is the truth. I know, I myself have often thought.....why am I doing this. I think most of you will agree it is 'life disrupting' in certain ways. I can't pull myself away though.....not until there are real answers and a sense of closure for this family. Funny how we all care for and become so close to those we do not even know. I was never interested in the Peterson case like this. I have always been interested in 'true crime' and such, but never on a personal level like with Natalee.
One thing I wanted to mention w/ all the talk earlier re: a person called Lindsey.....there was a 2005 Graduate of Mountain Brook High named 'Lindsey Lee Hart'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 06, 2006, 10:42:35 AM »

klaasend,

I was only kidding, what I picked up was that most of the posters are all a bunch of wannabe, but you can never tell what they want to be..  I guess I will go for a bike ride, my coffee is gone and its getting late.. Everyone have a good day.  I hate holidays in the middle of the week and when we do a time changed, it messes me up...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: July 06, 2006, 10:43:51 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
One more thing about some of the posters that have left.  Not all are bad or posting on "hate" sites.  Some people simply move on, they've had enough of the case.

That is the truth. I know, I myself have often thought.....why am I doing this. I think most of you will agree it is 'life disrupting' in certain ways. I can't pull myself away though.....not until there are real answers and a sense of closure for this family. Funny how we all care for and become so close to those we do not even know. I was never interested in the Peterson case like this. I have always been interested in 'true crime' and such, but never on a personal level like with Natalee.
One thing I wanted to mention w/ all the talk earlier re: a person called Lindsey.....there was a 2005 Graduate of Mountain Brook High named 'Lindsey Lee Hart'.

Yes, we know Lindsey Hart is a real person.  The point is that I have not found anywhere that a poster with that name, or even just Lindsey has posted about Natalee running away.  It was a story made up by MazRad/WW to start a rumor, to derail discussions.  She did her job well.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: July 06, 2006, 10:46:31 AM »

So who lives or did live at #39 Montana?  Anyone know?
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 06, 2006, 10:47:13 AM »

Quote from: Peaches

My father has been released and should be back in the U.S. soon.  The embassy is making flight arrangements to get him home ASAP.  My family and I thank all of you for your support and well wishes.

Andrew Chemidlin

EXCELLENT NEWS!  I am so pleased for you and your whole family!

quote]

Woo Hoo!!!!! Great News!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #790 on: July 06, 2006, 10:49:26 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Yes, we know Lindsey Hart is a real person.  The point is that I have not found anywhere that a poster with that name, or even just Lindsey has posted about Natalee running away.  It was a story made up by MazRad/WW to start a rumor, to derail discussions.  She did her job well.

Indeed....sorry, I didn't know you all knew there was a real person in the class with that name. I should have known you all knew though....you guys....especially Klass, seem to know everything and I am loving it!! This place is great and I am honored to be a part of it all. I for one detest rumors and garbage. It is nice to be in Company of the same.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 06, 2006, 10:49:49 AM »

Freddy?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: July 06, 2006, 10:53:04 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Freddy?

Thank you, Easy.  Someone yesterday wanted to know how close he lived to the Sloots.  You get the gold star of the day.  Notice the silver car in one photo.
http://www.immob.biz/?p=alles&id=927&g=5&lang=NL&ref=18#
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 06, 2006, 10:57:21 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Freddy?

Thank you, Easy.  Someone yesterday wanted to know how close he lived to the Sloots.  You get the gold star of the day.  Notice the silver car in one photo.
http://www.immob.biz/?p=alles&id=927&g=5&lang=NL&ref=18#

LaLa's - I think you are correct.  Now that I see the home and the address I think we knew the address previously.  I had forgotten!  Yet another silver car!

Shocked
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: July 06, 2006, 11:00:34 AM »

Good morning...quick drive by.

Jacqueline, when Uncle Mike is confirmed on the plane and ultimately sets foot on US soil, that will be s blessing.  Thank God.

Interesting reading back from last night.  I checked to see if I'd saved it, but I could swear that WW had a link in her sig line that was for a mall, but I didn't find anything.  Anyone else remember this?  At this point, I do not recall if it was Chicago based or if it was just a virtual mall...but I remember looking at it a couple of times to try to figure out who she was or what she did for a living back then.  IIRC

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 06, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »

Andrew Chemidlin

Oh this makes me soooo happy.  First thing I read when I sign on.  Wonderful news Jacquie!!  Very Happy

Hi everybody.  

Can't stay long.  My last Aunt has passed, and I must get ready to leave for the funeral.  

Hope to see everybody soon.  I've missed ya'll Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: July 06, 2006, 11:03:35 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I have no problem with people posting elsewhere, have done so myself and even have no problem if they honestly do not share my opinions on this case but the attacks are what gets me and the lies.

Saying Beth is doing this for the millions of dollars she is getting in trust funds, etc. or Natalee ran away because of all the reasons they made up, etc. the lies and distortions and attacks on the MB kids who were only on the trip with Natalee, the exposing of personal information about them, how much money their parents have, where they live, etc. is just unnecessary and just plain wrong.  There is no justification for lying and inventing things and that is what the majority of them do.  That I don't understand at all.  

Buncha folks racked up some darn bad Karma at that, too, if nothing else.

I agree, Anna.  What I don't understand is why they call us haters and bashers.  We support the family & loved ones of the true victim, Natalee.  They support the main suspect and create one rumor after another about Beth, Jug, Dave, Natalee, donations, etc.   I do understand the presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.  But the sporter has lied to the public each time he opens his mouth.  Innocent people do not tell lie after lie.  IMO, each person has the right to express their feelings about Joran's guilt or innocence, but, it cetainly is in poor taste to bash Natalee and her loved ones.   Sad
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: July 06, 2006, 11:03:37 AM »

what did Freddy do for a living?  His father was employed where?  I forget.  Just seems his house is a bit fancy to me.  As compared to the Sloots. Anyone get my drift? Yoo hoo!  Are you people awake here? Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 06, 2006, 11:07:59 AM »

what did Freddy do for a living?  His father was employed where?  I forget.  Just seems his house is a bit fancy to me.  As compared to the Sloots. Anyone get my drift? Yoo hoo!  Are you people awake here? Rolling Eyes

I have an undated photo of Freddy working at Champions Bar at the Marriott:

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: July 06, 2006, 11:08:48 AM »

Lala's, I get your drift, am awake, but can't answer your questions...I'm back to work after several days..so I have to lay low... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.