March 28, 2024, 12:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 131353 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: July 06, 2006, 03:33:34 AM »

Just to prove to you, they are wilting in the heat, sunfried roses.

http://tinypic.com/1z4d175.jpg

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: July 06, 2006, 05:42:01 AM »

Hello

Tom or Red or Klass

Am going to bed but wanted to ask what I am doing wrong? I click on the Front Page to the article about Aruba's tourism decline and then the comments appear for a second or two in the right side and then never come up again..

Tried it with Netscape and Safari. Can't get the posts to post at the bottom.

Any suggestions. See you in a few hours

Thanks and God Bless,

IBE

PS have removed all cookies in each try.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: July 06, 2006, 07:33:40 AM »

Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

BonDia (Back issues)
July 1, 2006,
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/July/01/A-01-07-2006.pdf
July 4, 2006,
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/July/04/A-04-07-2006.pdf

Solo Di Pueblo has not been updated recently
http://tinyurl.com/k3fcv

Awemainta - register to read
http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 06, 2006, 07:40:46 AM »

Anna wrote:
Saying Beth is doing this for the millions of dollars she is getting in trust funds, etc. or Natalee ran away because of all the reasons they made up, etc. the lies and distortions and attacks on the MB kids who were only on the trip with Natalee, the exposing of personal information about them, how much money their parents have, where they live, etc. is just unnecessary and just plain wrong. There is no justification for lying and inventing things and that is what the majority of them do. That I don't understand at all.

Buncha folks racked up some darn bad Karma at that, too, if nothing else.

I would check there every once in a while.  I was always amazed by the uninhibited depravity they spewed in the form of theory and speculation.
The personal attacks on SM posters were mildly amusing and completely irrelevant to any meaningful investigation into the NH disappearance.
But you have to admit, some of the theories were "out there".  I thought it was a good thing that they could think the very worst of a missing girl and her family.  I mean we heard people from Aruba "allude" to similar theories, they just "spelled it out" is all.  It served as a contrast to logical thinking represented by SM.

I have no clue why Rob wound up over there though.  Anybody know?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 06, 2006, 07:53:26 AM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Anna wrote:
Saying Beth is doing this for the millions of dollars she is getting in trust funds, etc. or Natalee ran away because of all the reasons they made up, etc. the lies and distortions and attacks on the MB kids who were only on the trip with Natalee, the exposing of personal information about them, how much money their parents have, where they live, etc. is just unnecessary and just plain wrong. There is no justification for lying and inventing things and that is what the majority of them do. That I don't understand at all.

Buncha folks racked up some darn bad Karma at that, too, if nothing else.

I would check there every once in a while.  I was always amazed by the uninhibited depravity they spewed in the form of theory and speculation.
The personal attacks on SM posters were mildly amusing and completely irrelevant to any meaningful investigation into the NH disappearance.
But you have to admit, some of the theories were "out there".  I thought it was a good thing that they could think the very worst of a missing girl and her family.  I mean we heard people from Aruba "allude" to similar theories, they just "spelled it out" is all.  It served as a contrast to logical thinking represented by SM.

I have no clue why Rob wound up over there though.  Anybody know?

Rob is a regular at BFN.  Does he post at RU as well?

Sometimes I wounder how much of that BS is really about Natalee and her family.  Most of it seems to be about resentments some posters have toward other posters and they will say anything in opposition to strike a nerve.

If they honestly do think that way, they should be put in a mental hospital for observation.  They are a danger to society!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: July 06, 2006, 07:53:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Houdini, think you have the sites mixed up. R isn't at the reject site. He is at BFN

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: July 06, 2006, 08:04:37 AM »

yapperz1 wrote:
Good Morning Monkeys

Houdini, think you have the sites mixed up. R isn't at the reject site. He is at BFN

Oops, my bad.  Shocked  Shows you how much I went there though! Laughing

But what sent Rob to another site in the first place?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 06, 2006, 08:12:16 AM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Good Morning Monkeys

Yuppers, yapperz, I do believe that is the case.  Wink

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 06, 2006, 08:12:58 AM »

yapperz1 wrote:
Good Morning Monkeys

Oops, my bad.  Shocked  Shows you how much I went there though! Laughing

But what sent Rob to another site in the first place?

Email me from my profile.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: July 06, 2006, 08:19:34 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
.Third,
I guess you would have to have seen it all to believe it.  For months before their last crash they kept a thread just for trashing SM and it had more posts than just about any other.  Certain ones of us warranted our own separate thread for individual trashing, like me, for posting the things you have read here that I posted.  At times everything Tyler posted would be quoted and made fun of.  They hated all of us but some more than others like Nonesuche, Klaas, etc.

And yes, Diva and one of the other former mods were in on a group going to meet a little 18 yo MB girl to "rumble" and a grown man was bragging about how he was going to "spank" her, etc. and then later her boyfriend.  They have posted photos of the MB kids altered to make them look horrible, had one of Natalee as a cow and Beth milking her, Jug pregnant, are you not aware of this????  They made up a bunch showing Red and Tom supposedly with the PIMPS and one horrible one of Red doing something illegal for which I wish he had sued them!  They posted Beth had sex with governors to get them to boycott, just any and every hate thing they could think of.

Evil or Very Mad

Oh, yeah, they are lovely folks over there! Took 'em awhile to get around to honoring me, but they finally did! Muhahahha!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 06, 2006, 08:31:43 AM »

Gotta go for the day. Appointment and then work.

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 06, 2006, 08:51:23 AM »

Geepers!  Maybe they will do a Mermaid thread alleging my sordid affair with Neptune!

Just Kiddin..........Morning Monkeys!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: July 06, 2006, 08:54:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Looks like I will be working and lurking this a.m.

Good to see you all.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 06, 2006, 08:55:13 AM »

Flyingmermaid wrote:
Geepers! Maybe they will do a Mermaid thread alleging my sordid affair with Neptune!

Hey, don't forget "the Poseidon Adventure". Laughing

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: July 06, 2006, 08:56:47 AM »

Flyingmermaid wrote:
Geepers! Maybe they will do a Mermaid thread alleging my sordid affair with Neptune!

Hey, don't forget "the Poseidon Adventure". Laughing

Shocked  Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: July 06, 2006, 09:10:36 AM »

Hi Kimmy! Hey Houdini!

Poseidon and I are old news!

What's good from last night?  Was Freddy in Florida or not the night Nat disappeared?

What is that NY judge doing!

I need new news now! Confused

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 06, 2006, 09:13:20 AM »

Gonna go back and read a bit!

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 06, 2006, 09:14:36 AM »

Kimmy maybe the refugees will start a thread about your affair with Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Houdini - No doubt you will bew linked to a tryst with Penn & Teller!

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: July 06, 2006, 09:26:14 AM »

We have recently been discussing the aru-bay/chigao videos & the person who made them. Found this comment interesting about who made the video.

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2005/06/11/natalee-holloway-is-dead/#comments

tony smith Said:
7:36 pm  [ Quote ]

Remember what the security said when he come out when they asked him about the boys who falsly acussed him????????The interview is posted at www.aru-bay.com …........Made by a black dutch citizen born in colombia…......Point is …...ther e are good people and bad people everywhere in the world…......

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 06, 2006, 09:30:31 AM »

flyingmermaid wrote:
Houdini - No doubt you will bew linked to a tryst with Penn & Teller!

Shocked I'd "vanish" before I would let that happen.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.