April 28, 2024, 10:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117208 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

I hate to say this, but I don't think the people in aruba care...

i think they have just gotten so used to the scam the tourists that it's just a way of life...

they would rather take a scammed happy meal that have the filet ... they don't even understand the difference anymore... it's become ingrained over time, IMO

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2006, 11:17:33 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

i think they have just gotten so used to the scam the tourists that it's just a way of life...

they would rather take a scammed happy meal that have the filet ... they don't even understand the difference anymore... it's become ingrained over time, IMO

In the beginning I really thought they cared, but after all of this...

Apparently missing and murdered people are expendable on that patch of sand.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2006, 11:22:45 AM »

Paulus:

I was there when Joran made his statement.
We made a few changes in the concept with regard to factualities instead
of observations.

I bet you did make changes Paulus! Gotta be sure to get that story straight. POS!!! Evil or Very Mad

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2006, 11:24:37 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

In the beginning I really thought they cared, but after all of this...

Apparently missing and murdered people are expendable on that patch of sand.

Right it's just a patch of sand and a dirty one at that.  There are more beautiful places to see here in the United States.  We as Americans are not safe on those islands.  We know how they feel about us.  Just look how Van der Sloots think.  They are the biggest racists on two feet.  JMO.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2006, 11:26:40 AM »

James Hicks.....Etna or Newport, Maine --- No body no case.....see A&E tv for info. It CAN HAPPEN.....NO BODY NO CASE can be disputed!!!!! I lived in Newport, Maine all my life. It was where I was raised. If you go to A&E tv and get the 'james hicks' story.......you can see how we all can prove.....NO BODY, NO CASE.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2006, 11:36:54 AM »

Paulus:

Part of that was making sure the boys did not panic
because they were unfamiliar with the procedure. I especially wanted to
prevent that they would make statements that were untrue. In the situation
they found themselves with a police and judicial apparatus that was under
enormous pressure that was not unthinkable

Concerned father?  Oh yeah - he was afraid one of them would tell the TRUTH - what a concept - the truth.

Why would they PANIC just because they were unfamiliar with the procedure?  What would they have to PANIC about?  At that time he was afraid one or more of them were gonna crack...POS!!!! Evil or Very Mad

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2006, 11:39:16 AM »

Is klaas around?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2006, 11:41:14 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Is klaas around?

Yes, check your email  Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2006, 11:42:14 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the email letting me know that Jacqueline is already back (as always) Shocked  Laughing , and for telling me that I was right! Of course I was, I always am. Laughing  And that didn't take long, either.  WELCOME BACK, JACQUELINE! Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

What is more pathetic?
The fact that you care...or the dweeb who felt it was important enough to e mail you that I popped back on...

after the comments you made about None on this board not so long ago you showed your true colors Darleen.

I feel sorry for you.

You must be a very very lonely woman.

Thanks for clearing that up regarding Darleen and Nonsey, as I could not figure out the anti-tiara stuff which all of a sudden popped up and surely referred to Darleen, as that is all she talked about...( I'm kind of careless about reading & I don't give out my e-mail address to anyone on any forum so I didn't know that Darleen had been mean to Nonsey. )
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2006, 11:43:43 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
James Hicks.....Etna or Newport, Maine --- No body no case.....see A&E tv for info. It CAN HAPPEN.....NO BODY NO CASE can be disputed!!!!! I lived in Newport, Maine all my life. It was where I was raised. If you go to A&E tv and get the 'james hicks' story.......you can see how we all can prove.....NO BODY, NO CASE.

Sante and Kenneth Kimes mother and son, also convicted with no body no case....

In jail for life.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2006, 11:44:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Is klaas around?

Yes, check your email  Wink

Nuttin' thar yet! I'll keep checking! Thanx!

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2006, 11:44:34 AM »

FBI vs DEA

Paulus 6/23 statement: When we arrived at the Holiday Inn there was a dark coloured man there standing with folded arms who later introduced himself as WILLIAMS from the F.B.I. This man immediately took Joran separately and had a short talk with him. I also went over to WILLIAMS and asked him what his function was. Then he told me he was with the F.B.I. so I returned to the the police officers and asked them whether they knew that F.B.I. officers were present there

Wasn't Eric Williams with the DEA (US Drug Enforcement Administration)?

I thought I recall HT family or Charles Croes describing Willaims as a "retired DEA agent".

Anyone?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2006, 11:46:55 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
FBI vs DEA

Paulus 6/23 statement: When we arrived at the Holiday Inn there was a dark coloured man there standing with folded arms who later introduced himself as WILLIAMS from the F.B.I. This man immediately took Joran separately and had a short talk with him. I also went over to WILLIAMS and asked him what his function was. Then he told me he was with the F.B.I. so I returned to the the police officers and asked them whether they knew that F.B.I. officers were present there

I thought I recall HT family or Charles Croes describing Willaims as a "retired DEA agent".

Anyone?

That's what I remember as well, retired DEA not FBI.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2006, 11:47:34 AM »

Well , dang, klaas, nothing is coming through. Can you resend it? You know, with all that spare time you have and all!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2006, 11:49:23 AM »

Well , dang, klaas, nothing is coming through. Can you resend it? You know, with all that spare time you have and all!

Just resent
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2006, 11:49:41 AM »

I remember Williams as DEA, as well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2006, 11:55:25 AM »

http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

GRACE: Where she had been. And what happened?

B. TWITTY: Well, we were met by the DEA Eric Williams (ph) and Paul Lilly (ph).

GRACE: DEA?

B. TWITTY: Yes, there was a DEA on island, Eric Williams (ph) -- that`s another story, Nancy. But, anyway, they met us there at the Holiday Inn lobby because Paul Lilly (ph) had had such a horrific time on that Monday, the 30th, just trying to get help. He had been speaking with the beach patrol, visibility team, no one seemed to know -- talk about the right hand and left hand -- no one knew how to guide him or help him begin.

GRACE: Who is Eric Lilly (ph)?

B. TWITTY: Paul Lilly (ph). He`s the chaperone for the --

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2006, 11:55:56 AM »

FBI vs DEA

Anyone?

Me too....and I thought that the person was there on vacation as well.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2006, 11:58:07 AM »

Quote from: "Ono"
FBI vs DEA

Anyone?

Me too....and I thought that the person was there on vacation as well.

That's what I remember Ono he happened to be on vacation.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2006, 11:58:51 AM »

Just resent

Thanx! I got it~ can you tell?  Twisted Evil

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.