April 28, 2024, 02:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117180 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2006, 03:45:51 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I hate to say this, but I don't think the people in aruba care...

i think they have just gotten so used to the scam the tourists that it's just a way of life...

they would rather take a scammed happy meal that have the filet ... they don't even understand the difference anymore... it's become ingrained over time, IMO

I have to agree, Mrs. Red.  KBM said the other night that he thinks they lied because they didn't want to get caught up in it, not knowing it would become such a media event.  I think this is typical thinking in Aruba.  It's the US media's fault.  Like they can't see that even if j2k were innocent (Oh! that doesn't make my computer explode.  Good!)  their lies may have prevented the family and authorities from finding her or any evidence of what really happened.  They don't care about that.  She was a tourist who was drinking too much and easy like the rest of them and she got into the car willingly with 3 boys.  Then comes a collective shrug and scowl towards America.  

::::faces southeast and scowls back::::

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2006, 04:02:54 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I hate to say this, but I don't think the people in aruba care...

i think they have just gotten so used to the scam the tourists that it's just a way of life...

they would rather take a scammed happy meal that have the filet ... they don't even understand the difference anymore... it's become ingrained over time, IMO

I have to agree, Mrs. Red.  KBM said the other night that he thinks they lied because they didn't want to get caught up in it, not knowing it would become such a media event.  I think this is typical thinking in Aruba.  It's the US media's fault.  Like they can't see that even if j2k were innocent (Oh! that doesn't make my computer explode.  Good!)  their lies may have prevented the family and authorities from finding her or any evidence of what really happened.  They don't care about that.  She was a tourist who was drinking too much and easy like the rest of them and she got into the car willingly with 3 boys.  Then comes a collective shrug and scowl towards America.  

::::faces southeast and scowls back::::

So it's kind of what I was trying to say... no point in being rude, but it's not like he is going to tell us anything... and we aren't going to change his mind.  There are a lot of jk2 minions running around... and I just don't think that he is much different,

it's my opinion that the arubans made up their minds a long time ago that she was just a stupid American tourist that got what she deserved... because that seems to be their thought pattern...

or better yet... they are so used to scamming everything in sight they expect that the American tourists that visit and are murdered are just a scam... after all  - isn't that the way of life??

Editorial note:  this is my and only my opinion...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2006, 04:10:38 PM »

FWIW, the other night when everyone was firing questions at KBM, I checked the site meter and it showed 2% from Aruba.  Out of curiosity, last night when I saw he was logged in but not posting, I checked again and it said 1%.  I wonder who else from Aruba was online the other night and were they in the same room as KBM?  Or they were both reading, while KBM posted, then IM'ing each other about what to say or something.  Just now the meter says 1% Ukraine and I'm wondering if Joran wants to go to school there to avoid Beth.   Wink  Laughing  Shocked

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2006, 05:15:20 PM »

has there been anymore updates on the Gottenbos situation since that news broke? (their move to Georgia)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2006, 05:16:33 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
NJmom... that is because the statements are so dern inconsistent that trying to talk about them is a task in and of itself... Twisted Evil

name games and hide the salami.....

i think i am confused...
no wait
i am  not....
 Rolling Eyes

take the toothpaste and run is more like it.... Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

i know i just talked another tourist out of aruba

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2006, 05:18:43 PM »

FWIW, the other night when everyone was firing questions at KBM, I checked the site meter and it showed 2% from Aruba.  Out of curiosity, last night when I saw he was logged in but not posting, I checked again and it said 1%.  I wonder who else from Aruba was online the other night and were they in the same room as KBM?  Or they were both reading, while KBM posted, then IM'ing each other about what to say or something.  Just now the meter says 1% Ukraine and I'm wondering if Joran wants to go to school there to avoid Beth.   Wink  Laughing  Shocked

HEY

if someone wants to spill the beans
i say let them get it off their chest

someones gonna crack soon

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2006, 05:19:57 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

HEY

if someone wants to spill the beans
i say let them get it off their chest

someones gonna crack soon

More thye they are smoking crack
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2006, 05:20:24 PM »

I just started a thread in Dana's area of the forum with some basic questions that I'm sure we'd all like to hear David Kock address.

(I hope that's ok)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2006, 05:20:31 PM »

well, I sure butchered that post Rolling Eyes
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2006, 05:21:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Ms. Marple, et al, I am glad to hear you guys are going to have a nice weekend out of town.  My weekend is just beginning too.  I am packing up to go to hospital.  That little problem that just never stopped has exacerbated to the point my doctor is being very demanding.  I hope to see you guys next week but for now, what seemed like a chronic nag has become an acute problem and will need to be treated, but I am sure it is no big worry; if it had been, it would not be going on this long.  

Take care, Monkeys.  Will see you all back next week, for sure.

Best wishes, Tyler...hope all goes swimmingly for you.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2006, 05:21:46 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
I just started a thread in Dana's area of the forum with some basic questions that I'm sure we'd all like to hear David Kock address.

(I hope that's ok)

I'd like to ask him a few questions about his last name.....

not too sure that would fly around here though Laughing
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2006, 05:32:43 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
has there been anymore updates on the Gottenbos situation since that news broke? (their move to Georgia)

Haven't seen anyone posting about it, Blah...I was hoping for more juicey tidbits!  Laughing I do wonder who his "runnin' buddies" are now, though, and what he does in his spare time.. Surely he's used to life in the fast lane and since humans are creatures of habit....what's he doing in his spare time ??  I bet it's not needlepoint lessons.. Cool
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

(I hope that's ok)

I'd like to ask him a few questions about his last name.....

Laughing Blah, you are bad....! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do think I remember that Greta said that he went to Georgetown and that she remembered him from there, though.

not too sure that would fly around here though Laughing
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2006, 05:37:31 PM »

Blah: I'm sorry...I screwed up in my reply....and it went into the body of your post...sorry. Embarassed
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2006, 05:46:51 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Haven't seen anyone posting about it, Blah...I was hoping for more juicey tidbits!  Laughing I do wonder who his "runnin' buddies" are now, though, and what he does in his spare time.. Surely he's used to life in the fast lane and since humans are creatures of habit....what's he doing in his spare time ??  I bet it's not needlepoint lessons.. Cool

He's probably finding out that "pimp" BS aint working in Georgia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2006, 05:47:42 PM »

Blah: I'm sorry...I screwed up in my reply....and it went into the body of your post...sorry. Embarassed

thats ok, i saw your response Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2006, 06:19:32 PM »

thats ok, i saw your response Wink

Wink Thanks.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2006, 06:23:02 PM »

You aren't kidding there !   Laughing Georgia is much higher class than what he's been used to on that low rent island...he's been slummin' before arriving in Georgia. Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2006, 06:29:34 PM »

It appears someone told Sander to remove his location of Georgia on his myspace site and change it to Aruba, lol  Laughing  Daddy probably wasn't very happy about it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=76131462
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2006, 06:31:39 PM »

You aren't kidding there !   Laughing Georgia is much higher class than what he's been used to on that low rent island...he's been slummin' before arriving in Georgia. Wink

I think some people were attempting to contact the local authorities and school officials in his town to make them aware of the Gottenbos involvement in this case.  I wonder if any of that was successful, if there has ben any response from those authorities/officials?  Have we ben keping an eye on their local paper/news stations?  Do we know if the local news stations for that area have websites?  Possibly websites with message boards would be nice?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.