April 27, 2024, 02:48:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117154 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2006, 08:57:12 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
FWIW I spoke with multiple people in the clerks office in Gwinnett County, Georgia looking for the a recorded deed for the Gottenbos'.  According to 3 seperate databases there are no Gottenbos' in Gwinnett with a mortgage.  I presume they are either still staying with Franciscus or are renting in Buford.  Someone suggested they were in Buford, within miles of the Mills Creek HS where Sander attends although I have not seen any confirmation of this.

thanks for checking it all out.... I wonder if they are just renting...??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2006, 08:59:10 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Grande posted that they lived next to the Gottenbos' in Georgia.....

I wonder if they have kids Sander and Koen's age.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2006, 08:59:51 PM »

3 Preliminary Search Results for: " Gottenbos"  Georgia

1 ALEX GOTTENBOS
- BUFORD GA

2 RENITA GOTTENBOS
- BUFORD GA

3 RICHARD GOTTENBOS
- DULUTH GA
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2006, 09:01:09 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Florida"
Who are the OLMTAK'S?

I don't know... why do you ask??

Franciscus Olmtak was the Gottenbos' next door neighbor in Malmokweg.   Olmtak's also have a home in Dacula, Georgia as seen in the link I posted.  According to Sander's Tickle site, the Gottenbos' are also living in Dacula.  The picture of Sander with the $1300 is in the parking lot of Mills Creek HS in Buford, Georgia just north of Dacula.  The speculation is either the Gottenbos' are renting from the Olmtak's or are living with them.   The link I posted shows Sander standing in the Olmtak's driveway on Dacula Oaks Trail.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2006, 09:03:53 PM »

Atlanta has changed a lot since I spent any time there but Gwinnett County is definitely an upscale and booming area. I understand that it is now starting to outstrip the NW suburbs in Cobb as the "place to go" for the upper middle-class crowd. It is not the standard Georgia trailer-park haven any more. It is not a place to pack up your station wagon and head off to with the want ads in hand. You had best be quite well established before making a move there.

Further proof that the Gottenbos family is particularly well-heeled.

Follow the $$$.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2006, 09:03:55 PM »

Thanks, Grande.

6 Preliminary Search Results for: " OLMTAK"  

1 ADRIANA T OLMTAK
- DACULA GA

2 FRANCISCUS H OLMTAK
- DACULA GA    

3 JOHN E OLMTAK
- LITHONIA GA    

4 JOHN E OLMTAK
- PINE LAKE GA    

5 LEONARD E OLMTAK
- DACULA GA    

6 MARIANNE N OLMTAK
- DACULA GA
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2006, 09:06:01 PM »

Just a feeling I have:  

There most likely is an EUROCOPTER plant in Atlanta, Georgia.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2006, 09:06:46 PM »

FWIW I spoke with multiple people in the clerks office in Gwinnett County, Georgia looking for the a recorded deed for the Gottenbos'.  According to 3 seperate databases there are no Gottenbos' in Gwinnett with a mortgage.  I presume they are either still staying with Franciscus or are renting in Buford.  Someone suggested they were in Buford, within miles of the Mills Creek HS where Sander attends although I have not seen any confirmation of this.

What if they paid cash

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2006, 09:08:58 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

What if they paid cash

Oh... wouldn't there be a deed though? Are Gwinnett County deeds on line?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2006, 09:11:13 PM »

Looking at a map, though, Dacula and Buford are some distance apart. On opposite sides of I-85. I think that if they are living in Dacula, they would not be attending a school that far away. In fact, I don't see that it would be required for them to be attending any particular school, as foreign nationals.

Maybe the kid was just trolling the parking lot. Which seems to be expected behavior for his like.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2006, 09:11:40 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
hey peeps.... I am watching the Great Pumpkin....

Laughing So am I...

now we are watching the trave channel.... all these haunted places.....it's scary and weird... but it's interesting at the same time....

Did you and Red ever go to Lizzie Bordens house that is now a B&B?
I would go for the tour, but now way would I sleep over!

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 27, 2006, 09:12:45 PM »

What if they paid cash

Gwinnett County is online, Jackson County is not.  However in some cases if you explain what you are looking for they will be more inclined to offer more detailed results than what will appear online.  That link I posted has the image from the Gwinnett County GISystem.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2006, 09:14:02 PM »

Laughing So am I...

now we are watching the trave channel.... all these haunted places.....it's scary and weird... but it's interesting at the same time....

no way chica... I am way skeeered for that.... I have made it to Salem, MA......

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 27, 2006, 09:16:13 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Looking at a map, though, Dacula and Buford are some distance apart. On opposite sides of I-85. I think that if they are living in Dacula, they would not be attending a school that far away. In fact, I don't see that it would be required for them to be attending any particular school, as foreign nationals.

Maybe the kid was just trolling the parking lot. Which seems to be expected behavior for his like.

That certainly is possible, however the white page search results and a personal 'revelation' suggests they may be in Buford.  My thought was that they may have resided with the Olmtak's and then relocated to Buford where Mills Creek HS is located.  See Florida's white page listing results for Gottenbos' in Buford, specifically Alex and Renita.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2006, 09:16:40 PM »

What if they paid cash

I don't know -- that's why I asked. Can't say that I ever paid cash for a house Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2006, 09:19:06 PM »

What if they paid cash

I don't know -- that's why I asked. Can't say that I ever paid cash for a house Laughing

The owner of the property would be recorded in the Assessors office regardless of the financial terms.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2006, 09:19:43 PM »

What if they paid cash

there would be a deed... but yeah, I only know that from taking real estate law...not first hand knowledge....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: October 27, 2006, 09:20:24 PM »

Laughing So am I...

I would!! Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2006, 09:23:53 PM »

A search of The Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Cooperative Authority, Georgia Consolidated Real Estate Indexes for all counties showed no listing for Alex and Renita Gottenbos

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: October 27, 2006, 09:25:17 PM »

What if they paid cash

The owner of the property would be recorded in the Assessors office regardless of the financial terms.

Thanks Grande. I misread your initial post to mean you had looked through mortgage records only.

And I thought there might be a chance that daddy G might have a bigger wad of cash available than Sander. Very Happy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.