April 27, 2024, 01:43:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117150 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 28, 2006, 01:37:34 PM »

Honestly----

I would love to ask Sylvia Brown what happened to Natalee...
she is good

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 28, 2006, 01:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Honestly----

I would love to ask Sylvia Brown what happened to Natalee...
she is good

A phone reading is $750.00.  Confused

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 28, 2006, 01:51:08 PM »

was just going thru the time line.....related case info/documents.

GREAT JOB!!!

what i don't get is....how would joran do all that stuff the next day....and also be in the infirmary???  I mean...and Now Pualus does not know if he went to school?

do i have that right?

but everyone says he was there?

more to read...just wondering

i know i am talking to myself...going to work now anyway..

see u guys later

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: October 28, 2006, 02:06:03 PM »

this is the one that convinced me long ago

It's now been over six months since the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba.

Holloway's parents and the Aruban government have frantically searched for the 18-year-old who went missing on vacation, desperate for answers.

Though one person may provide the clues necessary to solve the Holloway mystery.  Medium Allison DuBois, the inspiration for the NBC hit show “Medium," tells MSNBC-TV's Rita Cosby what really happened to Natalee.

To read an excerpt of their conversation, continue to the text below. To watch the video, click on the "Launch" button to the right.

Story continues below ↓
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RITA COSBY, LIVE AND DIRECT HOST: Allison, do you think a psychic could help in this case?  We‘ve gotten so many e-mails from folks asking about it.  

ALLISON DUBOIS, PSYCHIC MEDIUM: Well, yes, one can help in this case.  

COSBY: How so?  What could you learn?  Could we learn who the suspects are, what happened to Natalee?  What avenue...  

Click for a related story
'Live and Direct' homepage

DUBOIS: Well, in this case, you have the right suspects.  They‘re completely guilty.  The things that I would find important to be looking at, if I were working this case, would be, for instance, that these three boys have done this to other girls before that were visiting Aruba as tourists.  It just hasn‘t escalated to murder, but I would look at the pattern that was set down by their past victims.  

COSBY: Now, Allison, you said that these guys are completely guilty.  

DUBOIS: Yes.  

COSBY: You know, they haven‘t been convicted.  

DUBOIS: Sure.  

COSBY: Why do you say that?  

DUBOIS: Well, fortunately, I can head tap people.  That‘s what they use me to do for jury selection for the prosecution and to head tap people who commit murders.  So I know that, just by looking at their picture, whether or not they committed the crime.  

I can also tell you that Jordan Van Der Sloot‘s father knows a lot more than he‘s saying and, in my mind, is almost as guilty as they are, because he has helped to cover up this crime.  

COSBY: Now, what is head tap?  And what role, also, did Joran‘s father play, in your mind?

DUBOIS: Head tapping is when I basically can see through the eyes of the person who committed the crime.  And I do understand Mr. Holloway‘s concern in religion.  And I always say, if you‘re going to bring somebody in that does what I do to make sure you bring someone in that‘s valid, that has a track record, ethically, and that‘s able to bring in specific details of a crime.  

I don‘t think they should work necessarily with the parents of the victim, but the law enforcement involved, which makes it difficult in this case because it‘s a foreign government that‘s being dealt with, which makes it even more difficult.  

COSBY: Now, Allison, you know, the big question everyone is wondering, is Natalee dead or alive?  What‘s her state?  

DUBOIS: Well, and with all due respect to the parents, and I hope I say this with sensitivity, she was not sold on the black market.  She has passed.  And I think, right now, we‘re just working to maybe find a little justice for her.  

I‘m all for the boycott, because any pressure that you put on the government is going to be good in getting something out of them other than what they‘ve offered up.  

COSBY: And real quick, I don‘t know if you can foresee the future, but will we see closure to this case, real quick?  

DUBOIS: I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case.  I always did see them near the water with her.  So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found.

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: October 28, 2006, 02:11:55 PM »

Sue-

Thank you for posting that piece again, still rings true, doesn't it?

Altho I don't think kbm is the 'real kbm' I am glad he's contained within his own corner now, and those fascinated with him can access him there. Amazing how hotshot found him?  Laughing geez wonder how her presentation is going at her secret meeting today?  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 28, 2006, 02:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Sue-

Altho I don't think kbm is the 'real kbm' I am glad he's contained within his own corner now, and those fascinated with him can access him there. Amazing how hotshot found him?  Laughing geez wonder how her presentation is going at her secret meeting today?  Laughing

{{{hugs}}}

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 28, 2006, 03:23:45 PM »

Hey y'all... Sue I am glad that you posted that... I was thinking this morning that I wish Dana could interview her and I am going to see if I can talk to him and Red and see if we can do that.....

I would like to hear about other cases she does as well.... I know that the show Medium is based on her -

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: October 28, 2006, 03:27:31 PM »

Sue-

My personal belief is that there are two people using that nic although I have not asked RED or Klaas about it.... but the syntax changes too much.... and that one is the kid, and one is someone coaching the kid... and I don't for one second think that either really care about anything other than protecting the island.  That is MY personal belief.... I think that the people on the island fall for the insurance scam BS so easily because scamming has become the way of life...

tourists are people to them - tourist are what you use to make your money and well too bad if "something bad happens"... after all they asked for it....

editorial opinions expressed above are mine and only mine and are not the opinions of anyone other than me.... Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: October 28, 2006, 03:28:33 PM »

Sue-

I liked that Dubois piece.
I think that that is Kaiwsh. I would not say I am ' facinated" with him, but I felt very bad the other day when some insults were hurled. He says he was not on Aruba during that time period. And I tend to believe him.
I doubt very much that anything will be dislosed that will be of any use in determining what happend to Natalee.
We are just dealing in Island gossip and speculation right now with him.
What happened with Tyler, Lalas said she was taken to the hospital ?
What secret meeting ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: October 28, 2006, 03:35:20 PM »

The secret meeting is/was secret then not secret  - then secret again....

since I am not there I am not going to speculate about anything happening.....

the racial insults were definately out of line...  those I did feel bad about.., questioning him and his agenda as far as I am concerned - well he should expect that... he knew full well that this is a board in support of Natalee ...... and I agree - he is their friend so he isn't going to tell us anything important IMO

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: October 28, 2006, 03:42:42 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Sue-

My personal belief is that there are two people using that nic although I have not asked RED or Klaas about it.... but the syntax changes too much.... and that one is the kid, and one is someone coaching the kid... and I don't for one second think that either really care about anything other than protecting the island.  That is MY personal belief.... I think that the people on the island fall for the insurance scam BS so easily because scamming has become the way of life...

tourists are people to them - tourist are what you use to make your money and well too bad if "something bad happens"... after all they asked for it....

editorial opinions expressed above are mine and only mine and are not the opinions of anyone other than me.... Laughing

oh Mrs can I share them? pretty please  Very Happy

I guess SM should be flattered so many would try so hard to combat the truth SM has advanced and broadcast? That's the way I choose to look at it  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: October 28, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »

Sue-

tourists are NOT people to them - tourist are what you use to make your money and well too bad if "something bad happens"... after all they asked for it....

edit for typo

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: October 28, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »

OH None  of course I will share that opinion.... I just want to be clear to everybody that when I post... I am only talking for myself...  Laughing

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: October 28, 2006, 04:00:49 PM »

OH None  of course I will share that opinion.... I just want to be clear to everybody that when I post... I am only talking for myself...  Laughing

Ahhh, as in not speaking for the entire Red family?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: October 28, 2006, 04:03:37 PM »

I am not Ms. Dubois, but when I came acoss that video, I just so agreed with her. Paulus is the one who has the motivation and the connections to dispose of Natalee. He tries to come across as a dufus, but in reality, he is very smart and cunning. He tries to " help" the Kalpoe boys by arranging lawyers, but in reality he is just helping Joran. As long as the three amigoes stick to the same story, Joran won't be singled out as the last person and thereby the most guilty looking one.
I seriously doubt if the three boys know what happened afterwards.  
Paulus, Jan Van Der Startten and perhaps Ben Voking are the ones who know.
After reading the statements from Paulus, I came to the conclusion that he knew when Joran came home late that Sunday, early Monday morning. His looking on the internet for lawyers in the early evening, to me that was a biggie. We seem to be very concerned with where Joran, Deepak were the Monday evening, but we have no clue where Paulus was.
His treatment of Beth and Jug and their their friends upon their arrival at his house does not seem like the actions and behaviour of a man who knows nothing and who is concerned with where is Natalee ? He, from the get go wants to deflect the attention away from them and put it on  anyone else. Also his comments about what the HT's were behaving like
( angry ) ... well what would he expect ? Joran says Natalee ? I don't know her.
The events of the first week are all we have to look at to determine guilt.
Please excuse spelling. Fuzzy vision. Need new glasses. Small print.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 28, 2006, 04:05:44 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Holloween … Aruba Style

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/10/28/holloween-aruba-style/

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 28, 2006, 04:06:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Ahhh, as in not speaking for the entire Red family?

as in not speaking for any of the monkeys, red, klaasend or anybody but me....  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 28, 2006, 04:07:13 PM »

I can barely speak for myself let alone others! LOL  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: October 28, 2006, 04:10:05 PM »

Klaasend, I am still amused by the little Dompig car.
that was the winner for me.The all time...  Surprised
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 28, 2006, 04:10:06 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I am not Ms. Dubois, but when I came acoss that video, I just so agreed with her. Paulus is the one who has the motivation and the connections to dispose of Natalee. He tries to come across as a dufus, but in reality, he is very smart and cunning. He tries to " help" the Kalpoe boys by arranging lawyers, but in reality he is just helping Joran. As long as the three amigoes stick to the same story, Joran won't be singled out as the last person and thereby the most guilty looking one.
I seriously doubt if the three boys know what happened afterwards.  
Paulus, Jan Van Der Startten and perhaps Ben Voking are the ones who know.
After reading the statements from Paulus, I came to the conclusion that he knew when Joran came home late that Sunday, early Monday morning. His looking on the internet for lawyers in the early evening, to me that was a biggie. We seem to be very concerned with where Joran, Deepak were the Monday evening, but we have no clue where Paulus was.
His treatment of Beth and Jug and their their friends upon their arrival at his house does not seem like the actions and behaviour of a man who knows nothing and who is concerned with where is Natalee ? He, from the get go wants to deflect the attention away from them and put it on  anyone else. Also his comments about what the HT's were behaving like
( angry ) ... well what would he expect ? Joran says Natalee ? I don't know her.
The events of the first week are all we have to look at to determine guilt.
Please excuse spelling. Fuzzy vision. Need new glasses. Small print.

and noticing from Lil Puma that he was answering the door with cell phone  in his hand... why texting the delicous sporter... that he better get out of there now??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.