April 27, 2024, 08:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117133 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: October 28, 2006, 04:11:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I can barely speak for myself let alone others! LOL  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing   that's what I'm saying...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: October 28, 2006, 04:13:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Klaasend, I am still amused by the little Dompig car.
that was the winner for me.The all time...  Surprised

Thanks!  Anna sent me that .gif and suggested that I play around with it.  I like it too!  Any requests as far as different drivers?  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: October 28, 2006, 04:31:33 PM »

I am sure te occasion will arise when new drivers will fit.
I need to do some stuff today, but I have been thinking alot about David Koch being on Dana's show. I did post some stuff over in the thread for Dana, but I would rather just wait and see what he comes up with instead of firing questions at him. I hope he is a talkative one. When Dana just lets them talk, thing go in a  different direction than what we anticipate. Not that he will disclose anything harmful to his clients, but
hearing from ppl close to is always interesting. Just like when Art Wood was on. He said that Sander's phone was lost... confirmed by Sander's statements to the ALE.  Plus the belt. Plus Paulus arranging for a lawyer for Freddy.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: October 28, 2006, 04:32:34 PM »

I think paulus driving the car off a cliff is appropriate....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: October 28, 2006, 04:33:59 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Sue-

Thank you for posting that piece again, still rings true, doesn't it?

Altho I don't think kbm is the 'real kbm' I am glad he's contained within his own corner now, and those fascinated with him can access him there. Amazing how hotshot found him?  Laughing geez wonder how her presentation is going at her secret meeting today?  Laughing

My personal belief is that there are two people using that nic although I have not asked RED or Klaas about it.... but the syntax changes too much.... and that one is the kid, and one is someone coaching the kid... and I don't for one second think that either really care about anything other than protecting the island.  That is MY personal belief.... I think that the people on the island fall for the insurance scam BS so easily because scamming has become the way of life...

tourists are people to them - tourist are what you use to make your money and well too bad if "something bad happens"... after all they asked for it....

editorial opinions expressed above are mine and only mine and are not the opinions of anyone other than me.... Laughing

It's not just your opinion Mrs R, I'm with you on this one.

The differences between the '2' are stark.

But no stone unturned, right Evil or Very Mad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: October 28, 2006, 04:38:37 PM »

Mrs Red,
That's what I thought, that we were here for Natalee's family and her supporters.  Now I read some urging that we "embrace" Kawish, an avowed Joran supporter.  While I will try very hard to be polite and civil, that is not why I am here, to embrace Joran supporters.  

No, thanks.  And I only speak for myself.   Wink But we all know that is where some of the worst misinformation has come from before and we have been sent doing everything from tracking down Leon von Loon to Caracas.

Fool me once and all that!

JMHO.  Everyone else is free to do whatever they please, of course.  Would just expect they would return that right to me as well.  Some haven't and don't.  But this, too, shall pass as Kawish says he was not in Aruba when Natalee disappeared, etc.  And Bon Dia always had her supporters as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 28, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »

thanks Sharon!  I suspect that quite a few share that opinion... but I don't want to speak for those that don't...  Laughing

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: October 28, 2006, 04:41:19 PM »

Hey y'all... Sue I am glad that you posted that... I was thinking this morning that I wish Dana could interview her and I am going to see if I can talk to him and Red and see if we can do that.....

I would like to hear about other cases she does as well.... I know that the show Medium is based on her -

Yes Mrs. Red that is one interview I have saved all along.. She is very respected in her circle and to me that makes a damn BOLD statement
on national  tv that they are guilty opeing herself up to liability
It has just stuck in my mind from the day I saw the interview live

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: October 28, 2006, 04:41:22 PM »

Alone or with two passengers ?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: October 28, 2006, 04:42:57 PM »

when is David Koch going to be on Dana's show??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: October 28, 2006, 04:43:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Mrs Red,
That's what I thought, that we were here for Natalee's family and her supporters.  Now I read some urging that we "embrace" Kawish, an avowed Joran supporter.  While I will try very hard to be polite and civil, that is not why I am here, to embrace Joran supporters.  

No, thanks.  And I only speak for myself.   Wink But we all know that is where some of the worst misinformation has come from before and we have been sent doing everything from tracking down Leon von Loon to Caracas.

Fool me once and all that!

JMHO.  Everyone else is free to do whatever they please, of course.  Would just expect they would return that right to me as well.  Some haven't and don't.  But this, too, shall pass as Kawish says he was not in Aruba when Natalee disappeared, etc.  And Bon Dia always had her supporters as well.

I think that there are people that feel like we should hear what the arubans have to say, but i think we've heard it... bondia, tito, arlene, jvds, and i keep hearing the same thing more or less....  

it would be nice for someone to come forward with the truth... but I guess they are worried about committing suicide by nailing their own hands to a cross, chopping off their own legs and then setting themselves on fire... but hey, what do I know?  I haven't ever been to one skanky island and I am not ever going now that I am banned....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: October 28, 2006, 04:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Alone or with two passengers ?

oh... i think he should take anita with him....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: October 28, 2006, 04:45:16 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

It's not just your opinion Mrs R, I'm with you on this one.

The differences between the '2' are stark.

But no stone unturned, right Evil or Very Mad

I noticed the first day and sent a couple emails about the obvious difference in grammar/language.  I chose not to challenge on the board, but to observe.  I had to leave for several hours and when I came back, all he$$ had broken loose.  So much for silent observation.   Laughing  Idea

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: October 28, 2006, 04:46:05 PM »

Sue, tomorrow nite at 9....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: October 28, 2006, 04:46:15 PM »

I don't think David Kock can answer questions about the case specifically since it is supposedly on going despite no signs of this at all.  Guess he can explain the finer points (hahahaha!) of Aruban law to us and how it can be one thing one day and another the next.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: October 28, 2006, 04:48:20 PM »

well i would like the answer as to why he thought there would be a trial... didn't he say that earlier?

NJ... I have learned there is nothing secret between the monkeys.... LOL

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: October 28, 2006, 04:49:06 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Sue-

Thank you for posting that piece again, still rings true, doesn't it?

Altho I don't think kbm is the 'real kbm' I am glad he's contained within his own corner now, and those fascinated with him can access him there. Amazing how hotshot found him?  Laughing geez wonder how her presentation is going at her secret meeting today?  Laughing

I just caught this again reading about this secret meeting..
this is second time I have heard of this a couple ppl from BFN will be there if we are talking about same meeting... This all gets stranger by the
day

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: October 28, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »

I could understand the " embracing " Kawish statement.
Kawish should look at the motivation of ppl here ( I have no ulterior motives towards Aruba ) and maybe there could be some understanding on his part of WHY this case will not go away.
Always good to communicate with people on a human to human basis.
One thing I was looking for late was the song by OFIR and the lyrics.
For Kawish.
Here is a girl / woman who was very moved on a soul feeling heartfelt basis and translated those feeling to a song.  
This is something that the Aruban ppl we have met ( well, most of them ) do not seem capable of.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: October 28, 2006, 04:49:47 PM »

Sue, tomorrow nite at 9....

Thank you Mrs. Red Smile

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 28, 2006, 04:50:06 PM »

Ice skating sure is getting entertaining.

This Halloween on Ice is taking me back to the Ice Capades of the 50's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.