April 27, 2024, 06:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117167 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: October 28, 2006, 04:51:34 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Honestly----

I would love to ask Sylvia Brown what happened to Natalee...
she is good

I agree, she's good.  She's on Montel every Wednesday (sometimes they're reruns), but she has told people on the show the name of someone involved in a crime, the kind of car they drove, what they wore sometimes, etc.  They bleep out the names she gives the person in the studio.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: October 28, 2006, 04:52:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Sue-

Thank you for posting that piece again, still rings true, doesn't it?

Altho I don't think kbm is the 'real kbm' I am glad he's contained within his own corner now, and those fascinated with him can access him there. Amazing how hotshot found him?  Laughing geez wonder how her presentation is going at her secret meeting today?  Laughing

I just caught this again reading about this secret meeting..
this is second time I have heard of this a couple ppl from BFN will be there if we are talking about same meeting... This all gets stranger by the
day

I still don't get the point of a secret meeting that everyone knows about Confused

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: October 28, 2006, 04:53:24 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
well i would like the answer as to why he thought there would be a trial... didn't he say that earlier?

NJ... I have learned there is nothing secret between the monkeys.... LOL

I was only speaking about the monkeys who challenged the new poster, not the emails I had sent.  My silent observation was not held by many monkeys who are more outspoken.  That's what I laugh about.   Sometimes I'm a wus (sp?)  Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: October 28, 2006, 04:56:57 PM »

Sue-

Altho I don't think kbm is the 'real kbm' I am glad he's contained within his own corner now, and those fascinated with him can access him there. Amazing how hotshot found him?  Laughing geez wonder how her presentation is going at her secret meeting today?  Laughing

this is second time I have heard of this a couple ppl from BFN will be there if we are talking about same meeting... This all gets stranger by the
day

I still don't get the point of a secret meeting that everyone knows about Confused

Maybe it is a vigilante group to Georgia Wink  one could only hope Smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: October 28, 2006, 04:58:35 PM »

Klaas,
Maybe van der straaten driving and Paulus as the passenger of the little car.  I suspect those two might have done just that very thing right around the time Natalee "disappeared."

Not sure why it appears to be on water.  Maybe the recent flooding in Aruba.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 28, 2006, 04:58:41 PM »

Looks like a taxi to me  Wink  
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 28, 2006, 04:58:42 PM »

Sue-

day

Maybe it is a vigilante group to Georgia Wink  one could only hope Smile

If so, then more power too them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: October 28, 2006, 04:59:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Klaas,
Maybe van der straaten driving and Paulus as the passenger of the little car.  I suspect those two might have done just that very thing right around the time Natalee "disappeared."

Not sure why it appears to be on water.  Maybe the recent flooding in Aruba.   Wink

Ah..good idea.  I'll see what I can do!  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: October 28, 2006, 04:59:33 PM »

Quote from: klaasend

Looks like a taxi to me  Wink  [/quot

ROFLMFAO Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: October 28, 2006, 05:00:05 PM »

Sue... at this point, nothing would surprise me...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: October 28, 2006, 05:01:59 PM »

Sue... at this point, nothing would surprise me...

BTW great idea talk to Mr. Red see if they can get Allison on Dana's
Show

I would like to here more about Natalee's case and a few more
Jennifer Kesse & Tara Grinstad

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: October 28, 2006, 05:02:03 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I could understand the " embracing " Kawish statement.
Kawish should look at the motivation of ppl here ( I have no ulterior motives towards Aruba ) and maybe there could be some understanding on his part of WHY this case will not go away.
Always good to communicate with people on a human to human basis.
One thing I was looking for late was the song by OFIR and the lyrics.
For Kawish.
Here is a girl / woman who was very moved on a soul feeling heartfelt basis and translated those feeling to a song.  
This is something that the Aruban ppl we have met ( well, most of them ) do not seem capable of.

I did put it in Kawish's place at o/t.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: October 28, 2006, 05:03:16 PM »

Sue, I will see what I can do....

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: October 28, 2006, 05:04:37 PM »

Sue, I will see what I can do....

I also wish the show Haunting Evidence would do a show in Aruba
I emailed teh lady about it and she replied the family has to request it

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: October 28, 2006, 05:06:33 PM »

Quote from: Sue
Quote from: "klaasend"

Looks like a taxi to me  Wink  [/quot

ROFLMFAO Laughing

Dern, but I am slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... now I get it... Laughing  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: October 28, 2006, 05:06:57 PM »

Looks like a taxi to me as well.  Now that is creepy!  I have seen a little bit of everything used as a taxi in South America.  This business that a girl should check out the license plate and muffler system is pure and total BS.

And it might surprise our little PIMPS to learn that girls have been given rides back to their hotel, home, all over even with boys whom they did not know well and yet they arrived safely!!  Just imagine that!  Girls given rides in cars who do not disappear and nothing bad happens to them.  And yet that very thing has happened probably millions of times.

And I personally can even remember a few times that happened myself.  The reaction in Aruba is almost as though getting into a car is equal to entering the Twilight Zone where anything can happen.  Puh-leeze!  And for two people staying at the same hotel, it would be very odd indeed if one of them said, no I don't want to share a cab back to the hotel, I will take my own, etc.  

Joran removed Natalee from the safety of her friends.  Had he not come along and done that, she would have returned to the HI with all the rest and would be safe home in Birmingham just as they are.  How's about we just hold him in jail until the truth of this matter comes out?  That might speed things up a little but.

Just kidding!   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: October 28, 2006, 05:11:23 PM »

I just hope that they figure it out and that k2 understand that the only one that will get rich off of this will be jvds... they are going to be thrown under the proverbial bus....

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: October 28, 2006, 05:13:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Looks like a taxi to me as well.  Now that is creepy!  I have seen a little bit of everything used as a taxi in South America.  This business that a girl should check out the license plate and muffler system is pure and total BS.

And it might surprise our little PIMPS to learn that girls have been given rides back to their hotel, home, all over even with boys whom they did not know well and yet they arrived safely!!  Just imagine that!  Girls given rides in cars who do not disappear and nothing bad happens to them.  And yet that very thing has happened probably millions of times.

And I personally can even remember a few times that happened myself.  The reaction in Aruba is almost as though getting into a car is equal to entering the Twilight Zone where anything can happen.  Puh-leeze!  And for two people staying at the same hotel, it would be very odd indeed if one of them said, no I don't want to share a cab back to the hotel, I will take my own, etc.  

Joran removed Natalee from the safety of her friends.  Had he not come along and done that, she would have returned to the HI with all the rest and would be safe home in Birmingham just as they are.  How's about we just hold him in jail until the truth of this matter comes out?  That might speed things up a little but.

Just kidding!   Evil or Very Mad

I'm also a fan of Anna's rants and wanted to say so publicly.   Very Happy

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: October 28, 2006, 05:14:36 PM »

Joran removed Natalee from the safety of her friends. Had he not come along and done that, she would have returned to the HI with all the rest and would be safe home in Birmingham just as they are. How's about we just hold him in jail until the truth of this matter comes out? That might speed things up a little but.

Just kidding!  
No, u r not kidding.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 28, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »

I have a whole crock pot of beef stew and corn bread almost finished cooking.  Going to find a scary marathon and watch with son with broken arm who is doing well.

Happy Halloween!  And watch out for any Witches!!   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.