April 28, 2024, 12:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117211 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: October 28, 2006, 05:16:31 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I just hope that they figure it out and that k2 understand that the only one that will get rich off of this will be jvds... they are going to be thrown under the proverbial bus....

Klaasend, do you have a BUS ?
I am listening to Ofir again, still very moving song. Hope my neighbours like it ! !  I know they do not like it late at night ! !
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: October 28, 2006, 05:17:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I don't think David Kock can answer questions about the case specifically since it is supposedly on going despite no signs of this at all.  Guess he can explain the finer points (hahahaha!) of Aruban law to us and how it can be one thing one day and another the next.

Anna,

The reason why we have people with either an opposing view point, or one that represents the other side ... is you never know what they might say. It ia always important to hear what the other side says. That does not mean we have to believe it.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

There is always a way of getting questions answered. Of course he is not going to answer the direct questions that would mess up his clients case.

I bet there will be ones that can be answered though.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: October 28, 2006, 05:23:39 PM »

I have a whole crock pot of beef stew and corn bread almost finished cooking.  Going to find a scary marathon and watch with son with broken arm who is doing well.

Happy Halloween!  And watch out for any Witches!!   Wink

Oh, I can smell home cookin' What time did you say ?
I have to do that kind of stuff today.  
Got some pickeral ( right from the lake ) from a real fisherman.
There seems to be several " salesman " showing up where I work with goodies for us. Shirts, jackets, fish, chocolate, free range chickens, free range turkeys, organic tomatoes for free.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: October 28, 2006, 05:27:44 PM »

Ok... i have sunk to a new low of being bored and watching tv.... scary movie 2 and 3 back to back....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: October 28, 2006, 05:31:09 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: October 28, 2006, 05:32:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Laughing  Laughing

pvds in the back.. now that is funny Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

excellent!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: October 28, 2006, 05:32:59 PM »

klaas ... do all three suspects fit in that car?  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 28, 2006, 05:35:35 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

Maybe but they would be so small you wouldn't be able to see them, lol  Laughing

Would have to put them on the roof or the hood..haha  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: October 28, 2006, 05:41:35 PM »

Maybe but they would be so small you wouldn't be able to see them, lol  Laughing

or the trunk.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: October 28, 2006, 05:53:11 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

or the trunk.

I'll play around with it Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: October 28, 2006, 05:54:20 PM »

I will bbl.... it's dinner time...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: October 28, 2006, 06:01:32 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Mrs Red,
That's what I thought, that we were here for Natalee's family and her supporters.  Now I read some urging that we "embrace" Kawish, an avowed Joran supporter.  While I will try very hard to be polite and civil, that is not why I am here, to embrace Joran supporters.  

No, thanks.  And I only speak for myself.   Wink But we all know that is where some of the worst misinformation has come from before and we have been sent doing everything from tracking down Leon von Loon to Caracas.

Fool me once and all that!

JMHO.  Everyone else is free to do whatever they please, of course.  Would just expect they would return that right to me as well.  Some haven't and don't.  But this, too, shall pass as Kawish says he was not in Aruba when Natalee disappeared, etc.  And Bon Dia always had her supporters as well.

I think that there are people that feel like we should hear what the arubans have to say, but i think we've heard it... bondia, tito, arlene, jvds, and i keep hearing the same thing more or less....  

it would be nice for someone to come forward with the truth... but I guess they are worried about committing suicide by nailing their own hands to a cross, chopping off their own legs and then setting themselves on fire... but hey, what do I know?  I haven't ever been to one skanky island and I am not ever going now that I am banned....

First of all I am not the embraceable kind Laughing .  You said it right I want to hear from the Aruban people.  Kawish is a friend of Joran’s and supports his lies.  According to him he wasn’t even on the island when Joran murdered Natalee.  If I am correct he was not born in Aruba.  This is why we need the Aruban people to read the statements.  I am cordial towards kbm and he is cordial back.  This does not mean I trust him.  Fool me once you aren’t going to fool me twice.  A perfect example is Arlene Ellis Schipper.  She had her face all over the news shows and guess what we all find out about her?  That she is the cousin of Guido Wever who is a suspect and was questioned for assisting Joran in murdering Natalee (HEAVY BATTERY).  Arlene had other motives for plastering her mug all over the place and the reasons were personal.  She even had the nerve to come her and meet with Senator Bacus in a behind close door meeting that John Q. Kelly wasn’t even allowed to participate.  So after this fiasco how are we to trust.  There is always going to be bitterness for the damage that BONDIA'S/RENFRO/GLENDA, ARLENE, TITO of Aruba did.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 28, 2006, 06:04:34 PM »

I have a whole crock pot of beef stew and corn bread almost finished cooking.  Going to find a scary marathon and watch with son with broken arm who is doing well.

I'm glad to hear that your son is doing well Anna.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 28, 2006, 06:06:30 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

OMG I like this one better than the Dompig one Laughing .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: October 28, 2006, 06:08:14 PM »

Thanks San!  It was Anna's idea..ha ha  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: October 28, 2006, 06:12:35 PM »

Oh, I can smell home cookin' What time did you say ?
I have to do that kind of stuff today.  
Got some pickeral ( right from the lake ) from a real fisherman.
There seems to be several " salesman " showing up where I work with goodies for us. Shirts, jackets, fish, chocolate, free range chickens, free range turkeys, organic tomatoes for free.

Kat! Don't forget to pick me up on your way to Anna's! I'll bring diet coke and some dvds!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: October 28, 2006, 06:18:33 PM »

Who started the " Lion's Den " thing ?
If that was shango sorry for opening that can of shango.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: October 28, 2006, 06:22:31 PM »

Who started the " Lion's Den " thing ?
If that was shango sorry for opening that can of shango.

Yes, it was Shango
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: October 28, 2006, 06:22:46 PM »

Should more room be needed for suspects and those assisting in the cover up, the following could be used.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: October 28, 2006, 06:22:50 PM »

I see Sam out there lurking and just wanted to say hello. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.