April 27, 2024, 06:03:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117163 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 29, 2006, 06:09:33 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "sb"
Dana, this is the first time I have crossed paths with you on the forum! I appreciate all you have done.

I have my reservations about Greta, make no mistake about that. I have reasons to doubt the purity of her dedication to the family and I think others feel the same way. I would love to be proven wrong about that but I don't think it will happen.

I do have some fear that mainstream media has put the case on a back burner and I'm glad to see any mention of AT ALL at this point.

Yes me too, Im just saying I dont trust Fox News' intention for the show today.
Put it on in primetime, Greta is always saying in her dopy Great wire thing that there is nothing new to report in the Holloway case. Well I think there is, you see it every day at www.scaredmonkeys.com
They can devote primetime coverage to what John Mark Karr is eating on a airplane, then they can devote primetime coverage to the Holloway case, talk about the sloppy investigation, coverup, tourism impact etc.

I make some people angry every time I bring this up, but I think Greta lost her journalistic professionalism and integrity when she interviewed Joran. She came across to me as someone who developed a crush on him during the interview, and that seemed to be the only reason she was "inclined to believe him."

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 29, 2006, 06:10:20 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I personally don't see media coverage as necessarily "bad", IF it is handled right.

I agree. Never know who is going to flip the channel into Greta's show and get interested in the case.  Never know if seeing this recap will stimulate someone to provide new leads or refute any misinformation.

Then air the show in prime time during the week, not on a Sunday afternoon where viewership is poor at best.
Remember the last time Great discussed the case she said she believed Joran, and sarcasticly said she and Tacopina and JQK should go to Aruba and solve the case. I know she meant it as a joke, but I lost a great deal of respect for her after that.

I'd suggest you and Bo.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 29, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Dana, this is the first time I have crossed paths with you on the forum! I appreciate all you have done.

I have my reservations about Greta, make no mistake about that. I have reasons to doubt the purity of her dedication to the family and I think others feel the same way. I would love to be proven wrong about that but I don't think it will happen.

I do have some fear that mainstream media has put the case on a back burner and I'm glad to see any mention of AT ALL at this point.

Yes me too, Im just saying I dont trust Fox News' intention for the show today.
Put it on in primetime, Greta is always saying in her dopy Great wire thing that there is nothing new to report in the Holloway case. Well I think there is, you see it every day at www.scaredmonkeys.com
They can devote primetime coverage to what John Mark Karr is eating on a airplane, then they can devote primetime coverage to the Holloway case, talk about the sloppy investigation, coverup, tourism impact etc.

I make some people angry every time I bring this up, but I think Greta lost her journalistic professionalism and integrity when she interviewed Joran. She came across to me as someone who developed a crush on him during the interview, and that seemed to be the only reason she was "inclined to believe him."

I never considered that as an interview, more of a discussion. Her "I tend to believe him statement" Was just unprofessional.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 29, 2006, 06:12:11 PM »

I agree...She seemed "awe-struck"
And didn't ask follow-up questions.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: October 29, 2006, 06:12:21 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I'm looking forward to hearing what Koch has to say tonight.  I'm going to think up some questions for him.

Question for D. Koch-

Why is it not a conflict of interest to represent Satish AND Deepak?  They did give conflicting declarations about even each other as to who drove to CnC's from Joran's.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: October 29, 2006, 06:12:45 PM »

I never considered that as an interview, more of a discussion. Her "I tend to believe him statement" Was just unprofessional.

I thought so as well. I was completely floored when she said that.

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 29, 2006, 06:15:55 PM »

Well, the statement did show that she had a different take on things than most of the folks here.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: October 29, 2006, 06:16:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

and the master card commerical ... upon closer viewing of it... they compare arbua to the anartic for vacation... she says jamica? he says no... she says someother place... he says no... when she says aruba he states... you're getting warmer... that's not pro aruba.....

I like the part where the woman has to jump out of the way of the penguin.   Smile   makes me smile - maybe because they didn't go to Aruba.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: October 29, 2006, 06:18:54 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Well, the statement did show that she had a different take on things than most of the folks here.

It didn't floor me that she had a different take on things - everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What floored me was that she gave the impression she was going to do a news-style interview, then interjected her personal feelings into. I can't imagine Charles Gibson on ABC News doing a story on George Bush and then interjecting his personal beliefs into the story. The whole concept strikes me as odd.

I Stand With The Girl
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 29, 2006, 06:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

It didn't floor me that she had a different take on things - everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What floored me was that she gave the impression she was going to do a news-style interview, then interjected her personal feelings into. I can't imagine Charles Gibson on ABC News doing a story on George Bush and then interjecting his personal beliefs into the story. The whole concept strikes me as odd.

MSM inject  Very Happy their personal beliefs all the time.
Thats waht makes them MSM
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 29, 2006, 06:22:20 PM »

Another Question for D. Koch-

Why is it not a conflict of interest to represent Satish AND Deepak?  They did give conflicting declarations about even each other as to who drove to CnC's from Joran's.[/quote]

In the spring of 2006, Koch gave an interview in which he made a statement to the effect that  the Kalpoes would probably be charged with a crime in Aruba, and go to trial in June or July.  Can he elaborate, please?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: October 29, 2006, 06:22:54 PM »

Dana, I can't seem to resolve my a/v computer problems - think I need a new one.  But I am able to listen to the podcasts for some reason.  Anyhow, you might want to mention to David Kock that if he has verifiable records of any kind that show his client(s) are innocent of some of the things they are suspected of, that he could forward them to you or Red and they'd be put on this site.  Guess you should check with Red before making any promises, but you know what I'm saying.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 29, 2006, 06:34:45 PM »

Another Question for D. Koch-

Has Deepak gotten his visa problems with Aruba straightened out?  We've heard Internet chatter about Deepak having been in Miami somewhat recently.  Is there any truth to that?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: October 29, 2006, 06:36:31 PM »

MSM inject  Very Happy their personal beliefs all the time.
Thats waht makes them MSM

Hmmmm....yes, in a sense. And yet, they don't usually say, "Charles Manson said he didn't kill those people and I'm inclined to believe him." They interject their personal beliefs in more subtle (and possibly more acceptable) ways than outright taking sides in what should be a news story. Smile

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 29, 2006, 06:45:11 PM »

At BFN they have a thread "facts in the case".  This was posted by WorldJourner:

FACT:  In each of the 3 Main Murder Suspects initial, coordinated statements, each Current Murder Suspect admitted that NATALEE received blunt force trauma to her head
Kathya0427
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: October 29, 2006, 06:51:02 PM »

Dana...I was wondering could you ask Koch if it is true that Deepak and/or Satish left Suriname because of problems kinda like they are accused of in Aruba?  If not, have they ever been in trouble in Suriname?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 29, 2006, 06:51:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
At BFN they have a thread "facts in the case".  This was posted by WorldJourner:

FACT:  In each of the 3 Main Murder Suspects initial, coordinated statements, each Current Murder Suspect admitted that NATALEE received blunt force trauma to her head

WOW.... I believe that!  but where do they have the proof?  Just curious...not questioning  - ya know?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: October 29, 2006, 06:52:38 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "klaasend"

WOW.... I believe that!  but where do they have the proof?  Just curious...not questioning  - ya know?

I think WorldJournier is basing this upon the early statements of JK2.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 29, 2006, 06:56:17 PM »

earlier than what we have I guess....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 29, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »

that's pretty interesting....

K... dinner has arrived, will BBL.... want to get settled in before Dana's show starts...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.