April 27, 2024, 06:30:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117165 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: October 29, 2006, 06:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
At BFN they have a thread "facts in the case".  This was posted by WorldJourner:

FACT:  In each of the 3 Main Murder Suspects initial, coordinated statements, each Current Murder Suspect admitted that NATALEE received blunt force trauma to her head

WOW.... I believe that!  but where do they have the proof?  Just curious...not questioning  - ya know?

I think WorldJournier is basing this upon the early statements of JK2.

OHhh.... Klaasend... can you email a link to dana and see if the atty will confirm or deny....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: October 29, 2006, 07:03:36 PM »

At BFN they have a thread "facts in the case".  This was posted by WorldJourner:

FACT:  In each of the 3 Main Murder Suspects initial, coordinated statements, each Current Murder Suspect admitted that NATALEE received blunt force trauma to her head

WOW.... I believe that!  but where do they have the proof?  Just curious...not questioning  - ya know?

I think WorldJournier is basing this upon the early statements of JK2.

OHhh.... Klaasend... can you email a link to dana and see if the atty will confirm or deny....

Sure, but I doubt he'll say anything  Wink
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 29, 2006, 07:06:18 PM »

Interesting Klaas... no WONDER we haven't seen those statements.  Wonder how they (World Journier) got them?  Can we see them?  

If early statements they admitted she had blunt force trauma to the head then why the heck are their sorry butts running free?  HELLO ARUBA!???  

They should throw these 3 as well as the prime investigators in ALE all in a cell together and keep it locked until the truth is all out... makes me sick.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: October 29, 2006, 07:07:29 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I make some people angry every time I bring this up, but I think Greta lost her journalistic professionalism and integrity when she interviewed Joran. She came across to me as someone who developed a crush on him during the interview, and that seemed to be the only reason she was "inclined to believe him."

I'm standing right there with you on this ~ it made me nauseated to watch her fawning over him.  yuck.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: October 29, 2006, 07:08:46 PM »

I think the statements about blunt force trauma to the head only refers to Natalee allegedly falling and hitting her head.  Nothing to do with the suspects, of course.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: October 29, 2006, 07:15:16 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I think the statements about blunt force trauma to the head only refers to Natalee allegedly falling and hitting her head.  Nothing to do with the suspects, of course.   Confused

Were those statements ever recorded anywhere official, such that we might be able to use them?

If they had actually all made those kind of statements it would definitely show covering for 'something'.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: October 29, 2006, 07:18:19 PM »

I still say throw them all in a room with one toilet and no chairs.  Make 'em sit and look at each other until this is solved.  That includes ALE.  All of 'em.  No showers or any special treatment.  Bread and water.  Make 'em miserable enough to talk.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: October 29, 2006, 07:19:51 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
I still say throw them all in a room with one toilet and no chairs.  Make 'em sit and look at each other until this is solved.  That includes ALE.  All of 'em.  No showers or any special treatment.  Bread and water.  Make 'em miserable enough to talk.

Heh, heh, I think there's a sheriff in Arizona you might get along with pretty well.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: October 29, 2006, 07:20:03 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Were those statements ever recorded anywhere official, such that we might be able to use them?

If they had actually all made those kind of statements it would definitely show covering for 'something'.

Every statement we have for the HI drop off tells the tale of how she fell getting out of the car and Joran tried to help her up but she pushed him away.  It is in all their early statements but nothing separate about it.  Just that she fell getting out of the car.  We don't havve Joran's 5/31 but am pretty sure that is in both the Kalpoe statements.  Of course they don't call it blunt force trauma, just she fell and hit her head.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: October 29, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »

Hello~
Will there be a link for Dana's show posted on this forum as show time approaches?

TIA

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: October 29, 2006, 07:20:15 PM »

This information came from the first Big Lie from J2K.  They dropped Natalee in front of the HI amd she fell and hit her head, refused Joran's assistance and got up and walked to the door where she was met by a security guard.  This is not new information.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: October 29, 2006, 07:21:32 PM »

Every statement we have for the HI drop off tells the tale of how she fell getting out of the car and Joran tried to help her up but she pushed him away.  It is in all their early statements but nothing separate about it.  Just that she fell getting out of the car.  We don't havve Joran's 5/31 but am pretty sure that is in both the Kalpoe statements.  Of course they don't call it blunt force trauma, just she fell and hit her head.

I know that's what's been 'reported', but did the officials ever record that early lie?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: October 29, 2006, 07:21:34 PM »

Interesting Klaas... no WONDER we haven't seen those statements.  Wonder how they (World Journier) got them?  Can we see them?  

If early statements they admitted she had blunt force trauma to the head then why the heck are their sorry butts running free?  HELLO ARUBA!???  

They should throw these 3 as well as the prime investigators in ALE all in a cell together and keep it locked until the truth is all out... makes me sick.

I don't think he's seen anything we haven't seen.  He's basing that on "she got out of the car and fell down".  Also on some of the reports that Joran said at school that Natalee hit her head on a rock.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: October 29, 2006, 07:22:59 PM »

Sorta like my face hit your fist?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: October 29, 2006, 07:23:18 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
This information came from the first Big Lie from J2K.  They dropped Natalee in front of the HI amd she fell and hit her head, refused Joran's assistance and got up and walked to the door where she was met by a security guard.  This is not new information.

Exactly!  Even Paulus commented that he thought it odd Natalee pushed Joran away at the HI when she fell so I think the information is always included in the HI story about her falling down.

It just sounds so much worse to call it blunt force trauma than to say she fell down.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: October 29, 2006, 07:23:55 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hello~
Will there be a link for Dana's show posted on this forum as show time approaches?

TIA

The link is always on the front page of SM now and also here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio/

As it gets closer to show time I will post it in the forum as well  Wink
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: October 29, 2006, 07:24:15 PM »

Heh, heh, I think there's a sheriff in Arizona you might get along with pretty well.

Yeah, I was thinking of ole Joe and the pink underwear as I wrote this.  Yep, I would love him to be in charge.  Even better.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: October 29, 2006, 07:25:18 PM »

Sorta like my face hit your fist?
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: October 29, 2006, 07:26:35 PM »

Yo Jackie.... so sorry.... I misunderstood Klaas and got all excited thinking there was something new.... Oh vey.  lol
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: October 29, 2006, 07:26:57 PM »

Yeah, I was thinking of ole Joe and the pink underwear as I wrote this.  Yep, I would love him to be in charge.  Even better.

Almost a shame he has to be so busy with his local problems, would be nice to see involved in the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.