April 27, 2024, 09:03:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117171 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: October 29, 2006, 07:27:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

The link is always on the front page of SM now and also here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio/

As it gets closer to show time I will post it in the forum as well  Wink

Did Dana get the questions Lil Puma, Mrs Red and I posted a few pages ago when he was in the cage?
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: October 29, 2006, 07:27:32 PM »

Talking about Greta - what was nuttier than her saying that she was inclined to believe Joran was her defence of her comment with the equally bizarre  " I didn't say I believed him ... I said that I was inclined to believe him"  as if that made any difference whatsoever.  I stopped watching her after that.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: October 29, 2006, 07:27:52 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Leslie"
This information came from the first Big Lie from J2K.  They dropped Natalee in front of the HI amd she fell and hit her head, refused Joran's assistance and got up and walked to the door where she was met by a security guard.  This is not new information.

Yo Jackie.... so sorry.... I misunderstood Klaas and got all excited thinking there was something new.... Oh vey.  lol

I swear I am drinking diet coke... guess I need to pour some wine so my vision comes back... sorry - meant Leslie!!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: October 29, 2006, 07:28:29 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hello~
Will there be a link for Dana's show posted on this forum as show time approaches?

TIA

Thanks, Klaas.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 29, 2006, 07:31:19 PM »

Talking about Greta - what was nuttier than her saying that she was inclined to believe Joran was her defence of her comment with the equally bizarre  " I didn't say I believed him ... I said that I was inclined to believe him"  as if that made any difference whatsoever.  I stopped watching her after that.

Semantics...

Typical Lawyer double talk...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: October 29, 2006, 07:31:36 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Did Dana get the questions Lil Puma, Mrs Red and I posted a few pages ago when he was in the cage?

I don't know, lol  Wink  Probably  Wink
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 29, 2006, 07:34:32 PM »

Semantics...

In a court of law, if a judge is "inclined to believe you" then you are deemed unguilty (as Kawish would say) and you walk out of the courtroom.  Greta should have kept her stupid and incorrect opinion to herself.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: October 29, 2006, 07:37:15 PM »

Semantics...

In a court of law, if a judge is "inclined to believe you" then you are deemed unguilty (as Kawish would say) and you walk out of the courtroom.  Greta should have kept her stupid and incorrect opinion to herself.

I agree with you.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: October 29, 2006, 07:42:38 PM »

Carnut,
Yes, that is in all their statements to the police at least those with the HI drop off lie in them.  For example Deepak on 5/31 says

"I saw the girl got out and fell on the ground. Joran also got out of the car and tried to help the girl stand up I saw that Joran held the girl at her shoulders and started to walk in the direction of the lobby. I saw that the girl turned to Joran and pushed him away. I saw that Joran turned around and came back to my car. I saw that the girl was headed to the inside of the lobby, then I started to drive. . . . ."

You can just go to their statements and read how they said it.  It is in the PV's and we have had this information all along.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 29, 2006, 07:43:04 PM »

Semantics...

You are correct Leslie ... just another example of how MSM trying to manipulate the news.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: October 29, 2006, 07:46:06 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Carnut,
Yes, that is in all their statements to the police at least those with the HI drop off lie in them.  For example Deepak on 5/31 says

"I saw the girl got out and fell on the ground. Joran also got out of the car and tried to help the girl stand up I saw that Joran held the girl at her shoulders and started to walk in the direction of the lobby. I saw that the girl turned to Joran and pushed him away. I saw that Joran turned around and came back to my car. I saw that the girl was headed to the inside of the lobby, then I started to drive. . . . ."

You can just go to their statements and read how they said it.  It is in the PV's and we have had this information all along.

Don't see 'hit her head' in the statement.

Now, we can wonder about the 'fell on the ground' as maybe covering up something bad.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: October 29, 2006, 07:46:18 PM »

I remember the old "People's Court" with Judge Wapner and the use of the phrase the preponderance of evidence:
http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/p076.htm
Let's hope that Greta stays with her career on TV and never becomes a judge or practices law again.    She ain't no Judge Judy.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: October 29, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »

Semantics...

My SISTAH... reading my mind!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: October 29, 2006, 07:54:46 PM »

O/T ..... VH1Classic has Rocky Horror on... of course I will be turning it off to hear Dana's show ...but until then...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: October 29, 2006, 07:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Semantics...

My SISTAH... reading my mind!!!

How's my fav sistah? Laughing

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: October 29, 2006, 07:55:54 PM »

O/T ..... VH1Classic has Rocky Horror on... of course I will be turning it off to hear Dana's show ...but until then...

Oh thanks!
Tuning in right now!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: October 29, 2006, 08:01:08 PM »

the river was deep so I swam it... damit janet....

hey SISTAH... is it still windy as all get out there??

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: October 29, 2006, 08:06:50 PM »

Carnut,
I don't have the statements made that night to Beth and the Alabama Delegation at hand but believe that may be where Joran introduced the idea of hitting her head, can't remember now.  But it is somewhere in all their statements.  Even Mark Furman talked about it one night and said that was likely much more important than it seemed.

Sure hope it is documented from all three anyway.  And seem to remember it that way.  Just not sure when or where right now.  If I run across it, will post.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: October 29, 2006, 08:08:27 PM »

Finally starting to die down but all day it was Like Whinnie the Poo and the Blustery day!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: October 29, 2006, 08:09:57 PM »

Finally starting to die down but all day it was Like Whinnie the Poo and the Blustery day!

I hope it does here soon too.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.