April 28, 2024, 02:49:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #538 10/26 - 10/29/2005  (Read 117183 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 29, 2006, 09:24:53 PM »

Anyone else catch his little parting shot at JVDS? He said that for him to represent both K2 and Joran would be a "major conflict of interest".

In other words, they are about diametrically opposed, therefore he can't represent both sides.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: October 29, 2006, 09:25:42 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
who is this talking now?

because whoever she is.... she believes that they left him at the beach..

Me?  I just called.  Did I miss another caller?  I said I didn't think the Kalpoes knew everything, maybe left Joran by the Pond, not at the beach.

was that you?  I didn't hear all that you were saying and Red just told me that I had misunderstood.... I thought you were saying something entirely different......  Embarassed

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: October 29, 2006, 09:25:47 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I am sure that I am not the first person who has wondered if you can say you are depositing a cheque for $1000 and put nothing in the envelope, then withdraw up to the daily limit
As long as it is credited, but then the bank would notice it as soon as they did the dailies.
Don't know if they take your card away or put some other restrictions on you after that.

The way our banks run here is that the account has to have had the amount that you wish to withdraw in it BEFORE your deposit.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: October 29, 2006, 09:25:56 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Is Kock going to be available to answer questions from callers? If so, I think we need Anna !!!!!

No, I don't think so..he's gone now.  I doubt he'd answer any questions anyway, or at least none of the ones we would ask  Wink

His lips have always been tightly zippered, which is a good lawyerly/client trait. He's not so terribly unpleasant....just slickly careful...he's most likely a very good attorney, I think. He's never raised my ire, as others have. He's serving his clients well.

Yes, but he's talking to us.  He's a defense attorney, not a reporter or paid spokesperson, we know what side he's on, so we know his bias.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: October 29, 2006, 09:26:50 PM »

IMO

The Kalpoes know 'something' of what happened
But were not directly involved.

Joran tried to sway blame on them......
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 29, 2006, 09:27:11 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
So David Kock states that Deepak &/or Satish did not take JVDS home from the beach or any where on Aruba.

JVDS says they did.

We have an issue now dont we.

How can these 2 stories be so different?

Because one or more parties are lying?  And they have lied the entire time?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 29, 2006, 09:27:29 PM »

I can't imagine a bank ANYWHERE allowing a customer to do that. They would be scammed out of existence before the close of the day. People would clean them out!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: October 29, 2006, 09:29:09 PM »

Toll free number 1-877-842-7884
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: October 29, 2006, 09:29:18 PM »

who is this talking now?

Me?  I just called.  Did I miss another caller?  I said I didn't think the Kalpoes knew everything, maybe left Joran by the Pond, not at the beach.

was that you?  I didn't hear all that you were saying and Red just told me that I had misunderstood.... I thought you were saying something entirely different......  Embarassed

I just said that whatever wrongdoing the Kalpoes are guilty of, I'm not convinced they know everything.  I also took issue with the OJ comparison that we keep hearing - OJ went to trial, went through the system.  He was acquitted, right or wrong.  Whatever mistakes were made there was no coverup by authorities.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 29, 2006, 09:30:07 PM »

I cant believe it has been 9 months already since Jennifer went missing
I remember when greta went down and did a show with them..
Greta ask Mrs Kesse if she has heard of Natalee's case and asked
her thoughts of The family not finding Natalee and Mrs Kesse just couldnt
fathom what they were going through, Now here we are 9 months
later with no answers to where Jennifer is  Crying or Very sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: October 29, 2006, 09:30:31 PM »

I would have to re listen, but did he say that that told the story that the other suspect wanted them to tell ?
This is in line with what Mr. Kock said in August... Satish went home and went to sleep... he knows nothing.
Deepak did not go back because he was at home on the computer.
After Joran told his Deepak went back version, there was the computer proof that he did not, so Joran has to come up with a diferent story.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 29, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »

thanks Puma!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: October 29, 2006, 09:30:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Red"
So David Kock states that Deepak &/or Satish did not take JVDS home from the beach or any where on Aruba.

JVDS says they did.

We have an issue now dont we.

How can these 2 stories be so different?

Because one or more parties are lying?  And they have lied the entire time?

Agreed ... this may ultimately be the saving grace. The two sides ... Kalpoes and VDS's are diametrically opposite of one another.

They started with the same story and then it fractured almost immediately. When its obvious one side has to be lying ... creates fireworks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: October 29, 2006, 09:31:21 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I am sure that I am not the first person who has wondered if you can say you are depositing a cheque for $1000 and put nothing in the envelope, then withdraw up to the daily limit
As long as it is credited, but then the bank would notice it as soon as they did the dailies.
Don't know if they take your card away or put some other restrictions on you after that.

The way our banks run here is that the account has to have had the amount that you wish to withdraw in it BEFORE your deposit.

Most banks will only allow you to draw $100 of that $1000 until the next day when the actually deposit has been viewed/processed.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 29, 2006, 09:32:26 PM »

Sue, it's true... and the Keese's have no more information than Dave and Beth... that is just so sad....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 29, 2006, 09:32:59 PM »

Toll free number 1-877-842-7884
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: October 29, 2006, 09:33:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I cant believe it has been 9 months already since Jennifer went missing
I remember when greta went down and did a show with them..
Greta ask Mrs Kesse if she has heard of Natalee's case and asked
her thoughts of The family not finding Natalee and Mrs Kesse just couldnt
fathom what they were going through, Now here we are 9 months
later with no answers to where Jennifer is  Crying or Very sad

SUE:  As a Floridian, I wonder if there is a connection between Jennifer & Natalee...The Miami-Orlando connection.  Rolling Eyes
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 29, 2006, 09:33:35 PM »

Sue, it's true... and the Keese's have no more information than Dave and Beth... that is just so sad....

SO SAD  2 beautiful girls with full lives ahead of them  Crying or Very sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: October 29, 2006, 09:33:35 PM »

who is this talking now?

LilPuma - you were GREAT!

Why thank you!  I was so excited that I got the show on my old and broken down computer, I just had to call!   Smile

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 29, 2006, 09:34:19 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
IMO

The Kalpoes know 'something' of what happened
But were not directly involved.

Joran tried to sway blame on them......

I believe the Kalpoes were involved in the kidnapping and rape.  They know Joran did something to Natalee.  Remember Deepak's comment "Joran is crazy".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.