April 24, 2024, 10:41:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #814 4/5/09 - 4/8/09  (Read 191449 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I hope you all had a good day.

Janet
6:25 PM

Missed you.  Tell us about the baby and how cute he was!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 09:27:19 PM »

just a thought

if  you watch the video chicago 510 24
at 1:48 and on you can see very clearly that someone
waked thru the mud and turned to the left at about mid stream
...this is just before the part with the plastic bag jambed in the cement cradle
...check it out......
apparently this is directly across from the fishermen's huts
????????????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Janet

Missed you.  Tell us about the baby and how cute he was!   

Thanks Magnolia.  I had a great weekend.

However ... if I get started on just how cute ... how smart ... how precious my 2 1/2 year old grandson is ... I my just go on forever.  Then Klaas would ban me for being off topic.  Then I would go out of my mind screaming at the computer while reading the Natalee Holloway dialogue without have the ability to contribute my two bits worth.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2009, 09:44:06 PM »

Kermit said:

Actually, I would have posted it on Friday, but didn't see that jen was ready too.
So, with respect, I will wait until tomorrow.

Freebirds was just waiting for them to expose themselves.

They should have known to have left it alone.
I don't take highly to being threatened - EVER!

Obtaining & posting personal information without permission for malicious intent, stalking, interfering in an investigation, obstructing justice....etc.

hacKing off balls begins tomorrow
!

Does this mean Johan can't post because he doesn't have any?

I don't think I have ever gone to a ball hacking before.  This will be interesting! 
I have been to a couple of ball hackings for Horses and it ain't Pretty....I imagine for Whoever is involved... it will be pretty much the same if not worse....   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2009, 09:48:53 PM »

Lifesong

I read over the Robin Holloway quotes that you posted in the last thread.  I agree ... something hinky.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »

BBL Monkeys...I'm trying to study Lifesong's timeline which by the way is Very informative and Very well put together....Kudos to Lifesong for All the Hard Work!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 09:50:57 PM »

Good evening Anna, Blue Moon, 2NJSons_Mom, Magnolia, San, BUCKSHOT, klaasend, can, texasmom and 5 Guests

Hi MuffyBee!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 09:52:09 PM »

Good evening Anna, Blue Moon, 2NJSons_Mom, Magnolia, San, BUCKSHOT, klaasend, can, texasmom and 5 Guests

Hi MuffyBee!   

Howdy TM 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 09:52:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Janet

Hi Janet, we missed ya, but I know you had a wonderful time with your precious grandson!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

Lifesong

I read over the Robin Holloway quotes that you posted in the last thread.  I agree ... something hinky.

Janet

Lifesong,
I didn't find anything for that time frame.  Hopefully someone else will have it, or get it for you.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 10:23:46 PM »

Lifesong

Janet

Lifesong,
I didn't find anything for that time frame.  Hopefully someone else will have it, or get it for you.

Thanks, guys! 

TM - I agree with Hotping and Magnolia and vote for the personal day so you can be here!  I only have one 'courtesy' meeting scheduled and I may well move it to Wednesday so I can keep my front row seat!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 10:34:44 PM »

------m-------m------
        | |(o o)| |
          ||(~)||

I'm Channeling!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 10:35:48 PM »

Lifesong

Janet

Lifesong,

Thanks, guys! 

TM - I agree with Hotping and Magnolia and vote for the personal day so you can be here!  I only have one 'courtesy' meeting scheduled and I may well move it to Wednesday so I can keep my front row seat!

I'll be here!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 10:37:12 PM »

------m-------m------
        | |(o o)| |
          ||(~)||

I'm Channeling!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2009, 10:40:45 PM »

Lifesong

Janet

Lifesong,

Thanks, guys! 

I'll be here!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

Lifesong

Janet

Lifesong,

Thanks, guys! 

I'll be here!   

I may not sleep a wink tonight, so it's probably a good thing!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2009, 10:48:55 PM »

Gym was great! Tomorrow is going to be a great day in more ways then one....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »

Gym was great! Tomorrow is going to be a great day in more ways then one....

O.K. what have I missed?  What is taking place tomorrow.  Evidently I didn't read back far enough to see what was going on while I was gone.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 10:56:49 PM »

Lifesong

Janet

Lifesong,

Thanks, guys! 

I'll be here!   

What are we all excited about.  I don't have a clue.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »

------m-------m------
        | |(o o)| |
          ||(~)||

I'm Channeling!

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.