April 26, 2024, 08:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #814 4/5/09 - 4/8/09  (Read 191469 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »

Jen ... there is no way that the info in this post could have been known unless the trap was discovered by sonar PRIOR to Christmas day.

Does the new Dark Side have an explanation?  This explains why CAPS enter the scenario prior to Christmas Day.  The distraction had to be in the works ... the distraction that implied that Natalee Holloway was anywhere but in the ocean.

Everything is fitting into place.

Janet

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Monkey's.... I see many Monkey's as well as guest's eagerly await what Jen and Kermit already know!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2009, 01:02:52 PM »

Jen ... there is no way that the info in this post could have been known unless the trap was discovered by sonar PRIOR to Christmas day.

Does the new Dark Side have an explanation?  This explains why CAPS enter the scenario prior to Christmas Day.  The distraction had to be in the works ... the distraction that implied that Natalee Holloway was anywhere but in the ocean.

Janet

Or unless someone had known about it all along. . . someone possibly connected to ALE who was then connected to someone on the Persistence, someone who believed in them and supported them and with whom they communicated well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: April 06, 2009, 01:06:27 PM »

Janet

Or unless someone had known about it all along. . . someone possibly connected to ALE who was then connected to someone on the Persistence, someone who believed in them and supported them and with whom they communicated well.

You mean - someone who knew the cage was there, because they put it there?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2009, 01:06:46 PM »

Janet

And who would that be?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »

Just think.  If it were not for Kyle Kingman's inability to put a zipper on those lips of his ... the Persistence hoax may have gone undiscovered.

I know that Dave and Beth love God and ... God has come through on his promise to them.  It may not be His will that Natalee is returned but ... after almost four years ... these long suffering parents have a measure of closure.

Thank you Jen.  Thank you Kermit.

Janet

+++++++

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2009, 01:11:29 PM »

Sure looks like I have a lot to catch up on but work has been very busy.......I'll keep checking in.

Why does it not surprise me that CAPS wasn't all he appeared to be?  Plot just seems to thicken over and over again.......

I'll check in tonight post work, worked until 3am last night so hoping to kick off early tonight.

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2009, 01:12:05 PM »

Well, well, well.

Lookie who is a member of AHATA

Aruba Ports Authority
L.G. Smith Boulevard 23
Oranjestad, AW

AHATA Member Directory
http://www.ahata.travel/ahata/getMemberList.do;jsessionid=3DDB3B34F3074CA2577B825905CA1F5B

In addition to wondering WHEN the meeting with Silvetti took place, I now also wonder with WHOM from AHATA he had that meeting?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2009, 01:14:21 PM »

Janet

When reading the comments it seemed to me that several were written by someone not well versed in the English language (understandable but not perfect), and it did come to mind that the author(s) could be Aruban. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 06, 2009, 01:17:32 PM »

Janet

Or knew about it being put there.  Or had heard tapes of Paulus and Colombians talking about putting it there or v/d Straten arranging for it to be put there.  Or someone had just stumbled upon it earlier.  I don't really count the vision or dream thing from the witness.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2009, 01:18:09 PM »

Looks like I missed a lot of excitement here over the weekend.

Yes, we have information that proves the whole pond search was completely unnecessary.

I know I saved it, and I believe kerm saved it.

I also sent it to Klaas before this search of Golba's got started.  As a "just in case".

Unfortunately - I still can't get the posting of graphics right here  Embarassed

So either Kerm or Klaas would have to be the ones to post it.

Along with what has already been quoted here about Kyle's words regarding the side sonar of that pond - (we might want to collect those all in one post here) - these graphics will help tell that story. 

These graphics would have been necessary to prove a fraud, if Golba had miraculously "found" something in that pond.

They, along with Kyle's analysis of the side sonar, would have served to prove that if something was found, it had been planted there.

Good day Jen.

I'll post them now.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: April 06, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »

Looks like I missed a lot of excitement here over the weekend.

Yes, we have information that proves the whole pond search was completely unnecessary.

I know I saved it, and I believe kerm saved it.

I also sent it to Klaas before this search of Golba's got started.  As a "just in case".

Unfortunately - I still can't get the posting of graphics right here  Embarassed

So either Kerm or Klaas would have to be the ones to post it.

Along with what has already been quoted here about Kyle's words regarding the side sonar of that pond - (we might want to collect those all in one post here) - these graphics will help tell that story. 

These graphics would have been necessary to prove a fraud, if Golba had miraculously "found" something in that pond.

They, along with Kyle's analysis of the side sonar, would have served to prove that if something was found, it had been planted there.

Good day Jen.

I'll post them now.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: April 06, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »

EXPOSING THE POND SEARCH

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: April 06, 2009, 01:20:26 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »

Janet

Or knew about it being put there.  Or had heard tapes of Paulus and Colombians talking about putting it there or v/d Straten arranging for it to be put there.  Or someone had just stumbled upon it earlier.  I don't really count the vision or dream thing from the witness.

Well, obviously someone knew from those comments posted before it was found by the Persistence.  Allegedly found, anyway.  It has to be one or the other.  Either it was found earlier than stated by the Persistence or the poster of comment already knew about it.  According to the dates.

Doesn't LOGIC DICTATE?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: April 06, 2009, 01:21:20 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2009, 01:22:04 PM »

Kyle said: "There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions.
The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2009, 01:22:17 PM »

Janet

Would this also account for 'something' being tested from the trap '2 weeks earlier' as described by Robin?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2009, 01:22:51 PM »

Janet

Well, obviously someone knew from those comments posted before it was found by the Persistence.  Allegedly found, anyway.  It has to be one or the other.  Either it was found earlier than stated by the Persistence or the poster of comment already knew about it.  According to the dates.

Doesn't LOGIC DICTATE?

Yes - those are the only two possibilities.

Providing, that is, that those comments weren't simply some drastically correct guess.  (Which I don't believe)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2009, 01:23:57 PM »

In the second photo you can see one of the tires Kyle identified.

Kyle said: Caps may have known about the pond search without being the witness. Remember the press (Amigo) arrived there while two of our guys were in the pond and took some pictures without our guys even knowing they were there. Noone from our end called the press. The polis knew and Amigo knew prior to the pond search.

note: The reason Kyle said this is because there were questions as to how did Caps know they were going to search the pond and he said he went over there
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »

Kyle said: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains. The witness claims to have seen a muddy Joran coming out of the Monserat pond after disposing of her body. I think it is very possible that Joran may have disposed of some evidence in the pond, but as far as remains... unlikely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.