May 19, 2024, 11:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #814 4/5/09 - 4/8/09  (Read 193073 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #580 on: April 07, 2009, 04:36:22 PM »

$800 million reasons to implicate Joran only.
Yep....8 million of Them! But hasn't Joran implicated Himself many times and They have let Him off the hook everytime? That is why to Me many others are highly involved with what happened to Natalee and not only Joran is being protected  (because of His big mouth) but many others would go down too..In other words they know if Joran goes down he will sing a very loud song I honestly can't believe that He has not been permanently silenced ...JMO

Hotping

I believe that Joran van der Sloot will be a participant in the Aruban plan to bring a simple closure to the Natalee Holloway case.  He will claim that Natalee Holloway died of an overdose and ... in a panic ... he disposed of her body.  He will claim there were no other witnesses and no other accomplices

Think about it.  Joran was a minor on May 30, 2005.  The consequences will be a slap on the wrist.

This outcome will dictate that Deepak and Satish (Aruba) will win their $800 million dollar defamation lawsuit again Phil McGraw and ... the hours that Tamikosmom put into her document regarding the involvement of the Kalpoes will be for naught.

Janet

++++++

Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4519.0

Janet I don't believe that the defamation suit will be won by the Kalpoes because They are the ones that defamed themselves IMO before the Dr Phil tapes by lying about the security guards and lots of other things.....Joran has already claimed that Natalee died in His arms and was disposed of at sea and He has still not been charged with anything at all.....The intentions of Aruba in MO are to keep dragging this out forever until We and the Family simply forget about it but after almost four years and a Family that won't give up....Aruba is trying to figure out what the heck They can do to make it all go away.....The SOB's have Natalee and They need to give Her back plain and simple but They are to stupid to do the simple and right thing....IMHO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 07, 2009, 04:36:33 PM »

I have one question.  When did Jen and Freebirds first discover the post pertaining to
the cage/trap on Michelle's blog?

I found those yesterday at Michelle's site.  I then emailed her for any help she could give about the people who left those comments.

Unfortunately - they are far too old, and there have been far too many visitors since then - and her site meter has long since dumped that info. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 07, 2009, 04:37:29 PM »

BTW, this is the place to report internet stalkers and people who are trying to collect personal information on you.  It is a division of the Department of Justice and under the FBI sector but is the correct place to file complaints about INTERNET abuses:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Just wanted everybody to have this information.  Saves a step in reporting.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 07, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »

I have one question.  When did Jen and Freebirds first discover the post pertaining to

I thought Lifesong brought it up, yesterday. 

Jen found it yesterday, before noon I think, while looking for something pertaining to the 10 miles out tip from Deepak's "cousin".

That's right!  I had forgotten what I went there to look for in the first place 

Thank you for the reminder.  I'll go back and look for that again soon.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: April 07, 2009, 04:40:28 PM »

I found those yesterday at Michelle's site.  I then emailed her for any help she could give about the people who left those comments.

Unfortunately - they are far too old, and there have been far too many visitors since then - and her site meter has long since dumped that info. 

I am not doubting you or Michelle at all.  I just find those posts very confusing. 
They have my little brain rattled.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 07, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »

Some of those comments are the usual fruits and nuts and flakes but the one that knew what was going to be found in the trap is unusual in how correct it was about the actual contents found.

Not all the comments are valid any more than comments on our own front page would be.  But how did anyone know what would be found already?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 07, 2009, 04:45:58 PM »

Some of those comments are the usual fruits and nuts and flakes but the one that knew what was going to be found in the trap is unusual in how correct it was about the actual contents found.

Not all the comments are valid any more than comments on our own front page would be.  But how did anyone know what would be found already?

That is a very good explanation, Anna.  Thank you!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 07, 2009, 04:47:49 PM »

Another thing that is hinky.......I do not believe that our government would ever fire on
an Aruban boat going out to the Persistence.

I am not doubting Jen in any way or Michelle, but I believe that those posts would have
been discovered before now.  Monkeys are always reading around at other blogs.

I have no doubt those comments have been there since the day they were dated.

For me, I don't think I would have paid them any mind if I had seen them at the time - she has had a few nutball people posting comments there since the beginning.

They wouldn't have necessarily meant anything to me at the time either - not knowing then what we know now.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 07, 2009, 04:47:54 PM »

Maybe whoever had the latitude (ALE) already knew what was there?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: April 07, 2009, 04:51:31 PM »

That's precisely where I'm at with all of this Anna......
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: April 07, 2009, 05:00:13 PM »

I get it all now.

I am sorry that I had doubts.

But why did Kyle go to such great means to mislead with the dates?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 07, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »

Maybe whoever had the latitude (ALE) already knew what was there?

Yes they well might and word does get around on that small island.  Kyle would not be the ONLY one to know what was in that trap.  Whoever put it there would also have to know.  And anyone to whom they confided or who helped them, etc.

Maybe they told where to look also.  Just things to consider and think about.  We don't know much for a fact certain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 07, 2009, 05:03:36 PM »

Another thing that is hinky.......I do not believe that our government would ever fire on

I am not doubting Jen in any way or Michelle, but I believe that those posts would have

Magnolia ... you cannot have it both ways.

I believe that the comment dates indicated are correct and ... I believe that Kyle Kingman was leaking inside information.

Does Kyle Kingman mention a drug submarine in any of his posting?

Janet

++++++

BOYCOTT ARUBA--JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Comments:

DEA can fire on ALE said...

ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image. It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent. John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/just-in-natalees-case-closed.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 07, 2009, 05:05:37 PM »

I have no doubt those comments have been there since the day they were dated.

For me, I don't think I would have paid them any mind if I had seen them at the time - she has had a few nutball people posting comments there since the beginning.

They wouldn't have necessarily meant anything to me at the time either - not knowing then what we know now.

I agree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: April 07, 2009, 05:09:32 PM »

And she has made reference to Kermit getting "glory" which I think is a part of their motive as well.  Gloryhounds.  Getting attention means far more to them than justice.

And isn't that just comical!!!

Freebirds remained anonymous for nearly 3 years.

The initial plan was to publish at our blog - thereby still remaining anonymous.

Not a single one of us came forward individually for "15 minutes of fame"  in the entire 9 months we had this information.................all the while believing Kyle had already told Beth and FBI.

That only changed after lies were discovered and threats were made.

So yeah....................kerm (and the rest of us) are truly glory hounds.  Uh-huh!! 

I'm a muppet! I have had my 15 minutes of fame.

OMG.. I am Soooooooooooooooo FAR behind reading.. BUT.. GLORY HOUND MY ASS~!!!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 07, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »

Janet I don't believe that the defamation suit will be won by the Kalpoes because They are the ones that defamed themselves IMO before the Dr Phil tapes by lying about the security guards and lots of other things.....Joran has already claimed that Natalee died in His arms and was disposed of at sea and He has still not been charged with anything at all.....The intentions of Aruba in MO are to keep dragging this out forever until We and the Family simply forget about it but after almost four years and a Family that won't give up....Aruba is trying to figure out what the heck They can do to make it all go away.....The SOB's have Natalee and They need to give Her back plain and simple but They are to stupid to do the simple and right thing....IMHO

I hope you are right Hotping.

However ... I am getting nervous.  The Kalpoes have failed to produce thos documents time and time again and ... still that judge does not comply with the motion of Phil McGraw's attorned to dismiss the case.

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 07, 2009, 05:13:20 PM »

Good afternoon  Ree, Angiex911dsptchr, Tamikosmom, Keepthefaith, Anna, Magnolia, hotping and 20 Guests

Hey Ang, good to see you again!  Long time...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: April 07, 2009, 05:15:10 PM »

I have some things to do.. wish I had some more time to read further!   

FOR those of you who THINK I am a member of that Chat and Bitch and Groan and Grumble Site.. KISS my dago butt! 

NEVER was.. Never was invited... dont give a rats ass about it. PERIOD.. END of story!
I didn't even KNOW about it til recently.. and I don't spend alot of time online anmyore.. SORRY to disapoint those who think I am an asshole and I am there posting!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 07, 2009, 05:16:04 PM »

OMG.. I am Soooooooooooooooo FAR behind reading.. BUT.. GLORY HOUND MY ASS~!!!! 

Hi Angie

I knew you were back prior to looking at your avatar.

Janet

_____

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: April 07, 2009, 05:16:43 PM »

Hi Janet and Muffy chicky~!!   

Great to see you gals ~!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.