April 19, 2024, 05:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #814 4/5/09 - 4/8/09  (Read 191293 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: April 07, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »

For clarification, I'm afraid I am not communicating well here at all.

I do think it's very possible that some of these posts do contain a thread of leaked truth.

I'm just not convinced of it.

The fact that others, whose opinions I respect, are already convinced of it leaves me concerned that I must be missing something obvious...as in further proof than I've been able to absorb yet.

If it is true, it may answer the question about Robin's post concerning the earlier dates of testing, however it brings up even more questions as to what actually occured and when ala Tim Miller, Dr. Hodges, the phone calls to the family, dates on the videos, etc., etc.

If this new timeline is true...what does that mean?  What are the ramifications?

I am convinced this is one of those times I am in need of a very kind monkey to post the obvious!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 07, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »

Lifesong,

None of the comments/posts really mean anything except for a couple that very oddly know what was going to be found in the trap before it was even located by Kyle.

Just those are hinky.  Some of the others are just plain nuts.

Sort of like what posts on the front page here sometimes.

There is good in with the wackos.

Anna,

My point is that if you read the posts there is not one single entire comment that you could believe was true. 

How do we select certain lines of certain posts to "call" true, but not believe even the very next line?

It just is not logical to me.

Lifesong,
Those are the questions that bothered me earlier today. 
The conclusion that I came to is that somebody knew way too much....way too early.
There is a lot of BS interspersed, but many facts are there.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: April 07, 2009, 06:45:21 PM »

Lifesong,

Say all the posts are all false.

How did they still know what was going to be found in the trap before it was even located per Kyle?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 07, 2009, 06:47:19 PM »

His experts are not reliable

#872 on: Today at 05:11:13 PM johann
Yes sure i have send the pics also to several  biologists and they all  say it is a caribian hermit crab
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.860

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 07, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

Natalee fans said...
Persistence, my darling, you have our American Flag onborad, and you stands on the firm foundation of Monroe Doctine long accepted by the South American States. Welcome our FBI watchdong onboard. Reject the wolves from the Dutch and Arubans. The whole world is watching you and protecting you while you are raising Natalee up from the ocean deep. God Bless America.
December 19, 2007 12:34:00 PM EST
Beware of the watchdongs. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: April 07, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »

Yes sure i have send the pics also to several  biologists and they all  say it is a caribian hermit crab

I think Johan may be FOS as far as knowledge of the trap.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 07, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »

How did you make the leap from C=108 to the object=62??

I agree with the 108 but seems to me that the 62 is just some sort of guess 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 07, 2009, 06:53:31 PM »

Kyle said: "The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk. The brother did all the talking at first. It seemed to me the brother was acting out the "vision" scenario to protect the detective brother. It didn't feel like the brother was in any way corrupt or connected. Also, he wasn't that bright compared to the detective brother. After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him. "

Kyle said: "He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange. None of us pressed the two for more information because they clearly were VERY uncomfortable.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: April 07, 2009, 06:54:26 PM »

yah thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: April 07, 2009, 07:01:37 PM »

Kyle said: "The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk. The brother did all the talking at first. It seemed to me the brother was acting out the "vision" scenario to protect the detective brother. It didn't feel like the brother was in any way corrupt or connected. Also, he wasn't that bright compared to the detective brother. After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him. "

Kyle said: "He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange. None of us pressed the two for more information because they clearly were VERY uncomfortable.

Kermit, who would be able to provide an almost exact latitude except for someone who manages/pilots a ship/boat, some seaman I guess is what I am saying.  And that straight point out from Arashi beach I do believe HotShot  posted that on Kyle's blog.

And, what good is all this going to do knowing who did what with obstruction because Aruba WILL NEVER do anything about it anyway.  The only hope would be an international court at this point. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: April 07, 2009, 07:10:36 PM »

Kermit, who would be able to provide an almost exact latitude except for someone who manages/pilots a ship/boat, some seaman I guess is what I am saying.  And that straight point out from Arashi beach I do believe HotShot  posted that on Kyle's blog.

And, what good is all this going to do knowing who did what with obstruction because Aruba WILL NEVER do anything about it anyway.  The only hope would be an international court at this point. JMO

I think what Hotshot posted on Kyle's blog was directions given by Mirian Ernest...who some thought was the
Solinger man.

Find Hooliberg...find Santa Marta and trace with your fingerr...something to that effect.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 07, 2009, 07:14:06 PM »

Lifesong,

Say all the posts are all false.

How did they still know what was going to be found in the trap before it was even located per Kyle?

Well, technically, they didn't.

The blue tarp by the fishermen's huts was common knowledge.

Missing shoes were common knowledge.

A missing knife was common knowledge.

That remains would be bones is common knowledge.

It could be RU-type trolls.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: April 07, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »

yah thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If it was a hermit crab then why on earth wouldn't Kyle (having seen far more of the ocean floor than Johan) have discounted the trap from the get-go? Even if it were a fraud why would he would have taken such a risk as trying to even show Tim Miller a hermit crab in private? Much less for the ALE to bag it up ????????

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: April 07, 2009, 07:18:45 PM »

Another thing that is hinky.......I do not believe that our government would ever fire on
an Aruban boat going out to the Persistence.

I am not doubting Jen in any way or Michelle, but I believe that those posts would have
been discovered before now.  Monkeys are always reading around at other blogs.

Magnolia ... you cannot have it both ways.

I believe that the comment dates indicated are correct and ... I believe that Kyle Kingman was leaking inside information.

Does Kyle Kingman mention a drug submarine in any of his posting?

Janet

++++++

BOYCOTT ARUBA--JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Comments:

DEA can fire on ALE said...

ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image. It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent. John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/just-in-natalees-case-closed.html

Janet,
I can have it both ways until I get it sorted out in my mind.  Then I will have it only one way.

I have sorted it out now.

Yep,  that sweet tea does it for you! (or was it the blueberry wine?)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: April 07, 2009, 07:24:58 PM »

Another thing that is hinky.......I do not believe that our government would ever fire on

I am not doubting Jen in any way or Michelle, but I believe that those posts would have

I believe that the comment dates indicated are correct and ... I believe that Kyle Kingman was leaking inside information.

Janet

++++++

Comments:

ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image. It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent. John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

Janet,
I can have it both ways until I get it sorted out in my mind.  Then I will have it only one way.

Not a speck of blueberry wine until I had weighed the pros and cons.  Then I could imbibe.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: April 07, 2009, 07:26:29 PM »

This one, though, sounds like Kyle himself to me...

system engineer said...
You clench your fingers together, close your eyes lightly for a second to concentrate. The face of Natalee's picture appears brighter. You look at the sonar mapping and you can tell yourself where you have to look first.

December 17, 2007 11:34:00 PM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/nh-company-assisting-in-efforts-to.html

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #636 on: April 07, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »

Johan, you are forgetting the word SQUARE.

Call some of those experts and they will explain it to you.

This has nothing to do with a square but with a triangle
higher arithmetic Magnolia 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: April 07, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »

Janet

++++++

Comments:

Janet,

Not a speck of blueberry wine until I had weighed the pros and cons.  Then I could imbibe.

Heh heh heh!  Perfect, Magnolia!

I'm now eyeing one of two bottles of champagne I've been holding on to for much too long...maybe I'll pop the cork on one tonight just to cut myself a break!

I am not fond of remedial class!   

Important Note:  Quote-stack en homage to billb

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 07, 2009, 07:33:30 PM »

system engineer said...
You clench your fingers together, close your eyes lightly for a second to concentrate. The face of Natalee's picture appears brighter. You look at the sonar mapping and you can tell yourself where you have to look first.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/nh-company-assisting-in-efforts-to.html

Whoever it is ... he/she appears to have been into Magnolia and AZSunny's spiked sweet tea.  The effect causes Magnolia and AZSunny to laugh and laugh and laugh while they share stories.  However ... that spiked sweet tea affects the above poster somewhat differently.  It causes him/her to see visions.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 07, 2009, 07:38:29 PM »

system engineer said...

Whoever it is ... he/she appears to have been into Magnolia and AZSunny's spiked sweet tea.  The effect causes Magnolia and AZSunny to laugh and laugh and laugh while they share stories.  However ... that spiked sweet tea affects the above poster somewhat differently.  It causes him/her to see visions.

Janet

Tamikosmom -

This is why I simply adore you! 

I was all set to compose a message to Johan chock-full of inspired invective, including instructions for him to take back to his Dark Lord as to how to stop ignoring Kyle's qualifications.... I clicked Reply, saw your post in the preview below...

and burst out laughing.      

Thank you!  I oh-so needed that!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.