April 25, 2024, 12:52:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352135 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: April 09, 2009, 03:13:34 AM »

HH I will pray for you to have a peace....I do not think this is a bad thing....it may just bust hell in Satsuma
wide open.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: April 09, 2009, 03:14:00 AM »

Higherhopes, thank you very much for sharing your experience and these pictures with us.

IM, thank you very much for helping get these pictures on the web so we can see them.

Yes Thank you!

To califmom-  I only see the one and it looks like a little girl but maybe slightly older than haleigh maybe preteen, I guess I'll have to keep looking for the other two.   

I sure wish I could somehow circle what I am seeing.  I have never heard of orbs before so this kind of threw me back when I saw the faces.  Very creepy.

Thanks HH for sharing the pictures.  I am scared just looking at them.  I can't even imagine what you must have felt when you were there in person.  Again, Thanks for sharing.
I felt very strange and very upset, its gonna take me awhile to get over all this, The entire day that I was in Satsuma I was fine and had a nice visit and never felt danger until I got to this house, well actually the miute I turned onto buffalo bluff road, and the closer I got to this home, the worse I felt and then it followed me home........

the feeling followed you home?    

HH, trust me in this.  Go get some salt from your kitchen, go out to your car and sprinkle a bit inside each doorway.  Then do the same for each of your doors in your home.  If any negative energy has come along with you, the salt will act as a protective barrier.  Honest. 

Thank You, I didnt even know what orbs were until now, all I knew was something strange was happening, and so I trust now in what you say and I will indeed do that, anything to get the image of that place and the feeling of danger out of my mind...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1122 on: April 09, 2009, 03:14:26 AM »

Im scared to death, I will never go back to that place again, the picture with all the orbs was taken when I turned and pointed the camera toward the woods that leads down to the river, I turned around and took a picture no orbs, turn back around they were  everywhere, and no matter how I turned the camera they wouldnt go away...

I was just as freaked out wyks, I almost ran into a tree getting out of there.

I bet!!  That's why I'm glad you got out of there safely!  Am sending you power thoughts, and saying prayers for you to regain positive energy, balance, and a sense of peace. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1123 on: April 09, 2009, 03:17:06 AM »

Did Cobra leave because of business somewhere else or was he at a dead end?

Ermmm.. Cobra has supposedly left Satsuma and is working on the Anthony case at the moment.   

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: April 09, 2009, 03:17:17 AM »

Higherhopes, thank you very much for sharing your experience and these pictures with us.

IM, thank you very much for helping get these pictures on the web so we can see them.

Yes Thank you!

To califmom-  I only see the one and it looks like a little girl but maybe slightly older than haleigh maybe preteen, I guess I'll have to keep looking for the other two.   

I sure wish I could somehow circle what I am seeing.  I have never heard of orbs before so this kind of threw me back when I saw the faces.  Very creepy.

Thanks HH for sharing the pictures.  I am scared just looking at them.  I can't even imagine what you must have felt when you were there in person.  Again, Thanks for sharing.

I hear ya califmom, wish I could circle areas too.  Maybe IM or Brandi or another creative monkey can tell us at some point how to do that! 

If you don't have a photo editor you might be able to open the pic in paint and circle it and save it. I think most pc's and laptops have paint.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: April 09, 2009, 03:18:17 AM »

HH I will pray for you to have a peace....I do not think this is a bad thing....it may just bust hell in Satsuma
wide open.
Thank You, and if it helps to find out what happened to Haleigh then I will take whatever negative things and feeling I had today a hundred times over, for I know I was sent there at this time for a reason now, I just couldnt stop myself from going and Chrstal and Kim didnt even know I was at Meemaws, they just happened to walk in so I believe it happened the way it did for a reason.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: April 09, 2009, 03:19:33 AM »

Im scared to death, I will never go back to that place again, the picture with all the orbs was taken when I turned and pointed the camera toward the woods that leads down to the river, I turned around and took a picture no orbs, turn back around they were  everywhere, and no matter how I turned the camera they wouldnt go away...

I was just as freaked out wyks, I almost ran into a tree getting out of there.

I bet!!  That's why I'm glad you got out of there safely!  Am sending you power thoughts, and saying prayers for you to regain positive energy, balance, and a sense of peace. 

I am not trying to be negative but every time I read about that town I have felt only evil....I will be glad when Crystal can go back home Im afraid the stress from that area will cause her to get real sick.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1127 on: April 09, 2009, 03:23:04 AM »

wide open.
Thank You, and if it helps to find out what happened to Haleigh then I will take whatever negative things and feeling I had today a hundred times over, for I know I was sent there at this time for a reason now, I just couldnt stop myself from going and Chrstal and Kim didnt even know I was at Meemaws, they just happened to walk in so I believe it happened the way it did for a reason.

I totally agree that you stumbled upon them for a reason and thes photos are a good part of it as  beleive they show the crime scene. Sending you positive energy and strength.

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: April 09, 2009, 03:23:38 AM »

wide open.

Oh by all means, I am glad your daughter was with you.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: April 09, 2009, 03:24:20 AM »

I think I'll deffinantly go over the last few pages again tommorrow.

Good night All, sweet dreams to you all and prayers for haleigh.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: April 09, 2009, 03:25:26 AM »

I felt very strange and very upset, its gonna take me awhile to get over all this, The entire day that I was in Satsuma I was fine and had a nice visit and never felt danger until I got to this house, well actually the miute I turned onto buffalo bluff road, and the closer I got to this home, the worse I felt and then it followed me home........

HH, trust me in this.  Go get some salt from your kitchen, go out to your car and sprinkle a bit inside each doorway.  Then do the same for each of your doors in your home.  If any negative energy has come along with you, the salt will act as a protective barrier.  Honest. 

Thank You, I didnt even know what orbs were until now, all I knew was something strange was happening, and so I trust now in what you say and I will indeed do that, anything to get the image of that place and the feeling of danger out of my mind...

You're welcome!  The orbs themselves aren't the negative energy, IMO.  But yes they sure are freaky to see, especially so MANY of them.  Course, there are likely so many of them because of so much negative energy surrounding that place. 

You can do the thing with the salt as soon as possible, then when you get settled back into your chair, close your eyes and try to relax, breathe in and out slowly, and concentrate on something peaceful.  Like IMs pics of her island.     This will help you to relax and regain a sense of peace, positive energy, balance, etc. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: April 09, 2009, 03:26:22 AM »

I think I'll deffinantly go over the last few pages again tommorrow.

Good night All, sweet dreams to you all and prayers for haleigh.

Night JNGA~ I think I will too.......I was so busy posting that I missed most of the chatter tonight.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: April 09, 2009, 03:27:51 AM »

wide open.

I totally agree that you stumbled upon them for a reason and thes photos are a good part of it as  beleive they show the crime scene. Sending you positive energy and strength.

IM
Thank You so much, and I sent you mail and you were great to help me today, I think this was really something that was set up by a higher power and I pray for news  of Haleigh soon!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: April 09, 2009, 03:29:16 AM »

wide open.

Oh by all means, I am glad your daughter was with you.
Me too, she was great for her age and she talked with crystal alot when I couldnt even face her.....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: April 09, 2009, 03:32:43 AM »

HH     Im :::: going to bed also unless you want someone to stay up with you

Thanks again for all you do,  Rest well.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: April 09, 2009, 03:33:17 AM »

You're welcome!  The orbs themselves aren't the negative energy, IMO.  But yes they sure are freaky to see, especially so MANY of them.  Course, there are likely so many of them because of so much negative energy surrounding that place. 

You can do the thing with the salt as soon as possible, then when you get settled back into your chair, close your eyes and try to relax, breathe in and out slowly, and concentrate on something peaceful.  Like IMs pics of her island.     This will help you to relax and regain a sense of peace, positive energy, balance, etc. 

Here ya go..........

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: April 09, 2009, 03:35:04 AM »

HH     Im :::: going to bed also unless you want someone to stay up with you

Thanks again for all you do,  Rest well.
NO No  you go on, I think maybe I need to lie down and relax also, for this trip was very stressful and I need to try to get it all straight in my mind and think about what happened, Have a great night and Im sorry if I kept anybody up waiting, I will post more pictures when I have time.   Goodnight..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: April 09, 2009, 03:37:38 AM »

Thank You Island I will take that vision to bed with me and try to shake this errie feeling.......I hate what has happened with Haleigh, but I need to rest, the island picture is sure to help.....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1138 on: April 09, 2009, 03:39:10 AM »

Thank You Island I will take that vision to bed with me and try to shake this errie feeling.......I hate what has happened with Haleigh, but I need to rest, the island picture is sure to help.....

Glad I could help, if even in a small way..........thanks again!

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1139 on: April 09, 2009, 03:39:28 AM »

HH, there is that one pic with SO many orbs, that looks like two sheds or something in the background.  Are those sheds, or mobile homes, or what? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.