April 19, 2024, 11:36:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351984 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1140 on: April 09, 2009, 03:42:29 AM »

HH, I would like to send a couple of these pics off to some folks who specialize in the meaning of this kind of thing, if that's ok with you? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1141 on: April 09, 2009, 03:43:28 AM »

HH, there is that one pic with SO many orbs, that looks like two sheds or something in the background.  Are those sheds, or mobile homes, or what? 

I know, there are too many too even make out the background.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: April 09, 2009, 03:45:19 AM »

HH, there is that one pic with SO many orbs, that looks like two sheds or something in the background.  Are those sheds, or mobile homes, or what? 

That was the picture pointing towards the woods that lead down to the river, those are like utility trailars or something like that, that was the ones that scared me so, that is such a dark little trail and nothing but water at the end,   gosh it scares me just remembering,     by the way I did the salt thing and I feel better already..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: April 09, 2009, 03:45:27 AM »

My Granddaughter had planned on staying here two more years and going to community college then up to Raleigh for State. Been planned like that for 4 years.
She ask her Mom, if when she turned 18, if she could go and come as she pleased if she stayed home... And my daughter looked at her and said.. No...  This is a family, you live in my house, you go by family rules, there are younger children in this house, and we all have to respect whats good for them.. Next thing she said was Air Force...  my Daughter being brave said, if that is your choice. Okay, and of course I got the lecture about backing Mom.. So, my heart is on the verge.. We shall see..

Sounds like your g.daughter is itching to have a little independence, even if that means joining the military.  Sigh.  That's such a hard age!!  And it sounds like you might be feeling stuck between her and your daughter, like being between a rock and a hard place.  Anything you say to either one can be taken wrong, even if you are just trying to support each of them.  ackkkkk!  It's real hard for even a parent to know what to say (especially to an older teen) in a time like this.  We want for them what they want, within reason of course.  Yet sometimes all they really need is to hear "no way! I'd miss you too much!"  But sometimes they really really REALLY need to get off on their own, and might see joining the military as their only way out.  Sigh.  How to know how to know.  Am hoping that your daughter and g.daughter can sit down and talk about what really is going on with your g.daughter, what it is she really truly wants and needs.  And unfortunately, as g.mama (and mine as mom of a young adult), we get to have our say then zip our lips and give loving support.  Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hardest job of all!!  Will keep you and family in my thoughts and prayers.   

I know..  to me this is such a huge step.. I tried to talk to her about going to one of the Academy's, at least she would come out an Officer, and only have a two year obligation. I have family in Orange County, NY.. So I did my best to promote West Point, shoot, might as well have been talking to the wall over there.. I told her the Air Force had an Academy too, she would have a 4 year degree, two years in the service, and then she could return to civilian world.  Another bang your head against he wall Nana.
At least she would be tucked away, going to college for 4 years.  She always wanted to be a Child Psychologists, don't see where joining the Air Force like this is going to take her to that.. don't know.

Kids who don't think they can afford college often join the military. I regret being too short to get in--I'm still wrestling with student loans 20 years later. Being in the military would have solved that.

Maybe she's changed her mind and is interested in flying planes? I know a commercial pilot who got there through the air force.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1144 on: April 09, 2009, 03:45:58 AM »

For sure!  They kind of look like the trailers on the back of semi's.  Or sheds.  Or mobile homes, but they'd be awfully close together for that.  Way more orbs in that pic, with different colors, than even in the pic of the side door and ramp.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: April 09, 2009, 03:47:55 AM »

For sure!  They kind of look like the trailers on the back of semi's.  Or sheds.  Or mobile homes, but they'd be awfully close together for that.  Way more orbs in that pic, with different colors, than even in the pic of the side door and ramp.   

Thats what I was talking about when I tried to get a clear picture of the woods, they wouldnt stay out of the picture no matter how I moved it, really wierd, and yes, please do what ever you want to with these pictures, I want to help..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: April 09, 2009, 03:49:46 AM »

How does Crystals friend know the door had been propped open for months...also, didnt they only live there a couple months??
she said for as long as they had been there, it had been that way, something like the block was there for the previous owner to use the ramp and no one ever moved it.....Someone she knows from that neighborhood told her that, someone she is close to,,

But that means that Ron, Crystal, and Misty ALL lied about the door always being locked. Either that, or the friend is just making up a new rumor--when a friend of a friend tells you something you should be slow to accept it--track it to its source first. Lots of urban legends come from a Friend Of A Friend (who turns out to have also heard the story from a FOAF, and so on....)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: April 09, 2009, 03:51:01 AM »

I noticed, it's odd~even when she told me she saw strange things on the photos when she was still there..........in my heart I had a really strong feeling that they were indeed orbs. But, I agree that there is nothing truly negative in the orbs as supposedly they are just energy left behind, but she felt freaked out as soon as she turned onto that street and there is alot to be said for gut instincts and intuition.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: April 09, 2009, 03:51:22 AM »

That was the picture pointing towards the woods that lead down to the river, those are like utility trailars or something like that, that was the ones that scared me so, that is such a dark little trail and nothing but water at the end,   gosh it scares me just remembering,     by the way I did the salt thing and I feel better already..

Oh ok, I know you said something about the woods earlier, and it's so hard to even see them for all the orbs, gosh!  Sure am hoping that LE took the dogs thatta way. 

Am so glad you are feeling better, HH.  We can talk about all this another time if you want, right now am thinking you need to relax and regain balance and peace. 

Love those pics IM!!! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: April 09, 2009, 03:53:30 AM »

Oh ok, I know you said something about the woods earlier, and it's so hard to even see them for all the orbs, gosh!  Sure am hoping that LE took the dogs thatta way. 

Am so glad you are feeling better, HH.  We can talk about all this another time if you want, right now am thinking you need to relax and regain balance and peace. 

Love those pics IM!!! 

Thanks, I forgot to resize them as usual

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: April 09, 2009, 03:56:11 AM »

How does Crystals friend know the door had been propped open for months...also, didnt they only live there a couple months??
she said for as long as they had been there, it had been that way, something like the block was there for the previous owner to use the ramp and no one ever moved it.....Someone she knows from that neighborhood told her that, someone she is close to,,

But that means that Ron, Crystal, and Misty ALL lied about the door always being locked. Either that, or the friend is just making up a new rumor--when a friend of a friend tells you something you should be slow to accept it--track it to its source first. Lots of urban legends come from a Friend Of A Friend (who turns out to have also heard the story from a FOAF, and so on....)
No thats not the case, this friend was actually married to Crystal father at one time and helped raise Crystal and drove over 1600 miles to be with her and is still with her now, I spoke with her myself and the person that told her this saw it and has said it time and time again....they know and believe her, she saw it herself,..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1151 on: April 09, 2009, 03:57:02 AM »

Thats what I was talking about when I tried to get a clear picture of the woods, they wouldnt stay out of the picture no matter how I moved it, really wierd, and yes, please do what ever you want to with these pictures, I want to help..

Wow, just amazing!  You've done really well HH, in capturing these pics.  Am thinking you were an angel for Haleigh, to help her communicate a message, IMO.  Now we just need to find someone who can 'translate' what her message may be.  So I'll send three of these pics off to someone who may be able to do that.  And of course, other monkeys may know of someone else as well.  Ya did good HH!!  Thank you. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: April 09, 2009, 04:03:14 AM »

Your welcome, I will talk to you guys tomorrow as i have to lay down now and try to relax,I hope and pray for some news soon, and that I did help in some small way,   Goodnight Monkeys..........take care all....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: April 09, 2009, 04:04:00 AM »

I hear ya Fuzz!  Hopefully (if this is true), someone else will step forward and confirm.  There has to be several who have seen this door before Haleigh went missing, who can say what they've seen, whether it has been propped open for months, or just that one night.  (Like that one neighbor just across that fence from the side door/ramp, surely they would know).  And hopefully at least a couple of them will tell LE.  Doesn't matter if they confirm with the media.  They need to tell LE or Cobra or the Tip Line.  It sure could be 'that one tip' that LE has been hoping for, that could break this case wide open.  Amazing how one little thing can turn out to be so huge. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: April 09, 2009, 04:04:56 AM »

Your welcome, I will talk to you guys tomorrow as i have to lay down now and try to relax,I hope and pray for some news soon, and that I did help in some small way,   Goodnight Monkeys..........take care all....

Night HH... Sleep well! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1155 on: April 09, 2009, 04:06:12 AM »

Good night HH~ relax and get some rest as we all continue to pray that tomorrow will be the day Haleigh is found. Talk to you tomorrow.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: April 09, 2009, 04:07:30 AM »

How would Crystal know that the door was locked.......she only knew what Ron/Misty told her?

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: April 09, 2009, 04:09:56 AM »

I noticed, it's odd~even when she told me she saw strange things on the photos when she was still there..........in my heart I had a really strong feeling that they were indeed orbs. But, I agree that there is nothing truly negative in the orbs as supposedly they are just energy left behind, but she felt freaked out as soon as she turned onto that street and there is alot to be said for gut instincts and intuition.

Exactly!  When I first read about the pics, before even seeing them I knew they were orbs too.  But I've followed other cases where this has happened.  Not exactly like this tho, similiar.   I think we should all learn to trust our own gut feelings etc.  Cuz they very often are correct. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: April 09, 2009, 04:12:34 AM »

Love those pics IM!!! 

Thanks, I forgot to resize them as usual

lol that's ok, they give a sense of being right there, kind of like 'surround feeling of peace', rather than surround sound.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1159 on: April 09, 2009, 04:13:29 AM »

Exactly!  When I first read about the pics, before even seeing them I knew they were orbs too.  But I've followed other cases where this has happened.  Not exactly like this tho, similiar.   I think we should all learn to trust our own gut feelings etc.  Cuz they very often are correct. 

I agree, God gave us instincts for a reason........some people just have learned to trust them more than others, and sometime you can overanalyze things too logically when your gut is telling you one thing and your brain another, I go with my gut everytime even in trading stocks

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.