April 19, 2024, 06:19:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351949 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1160 on: April 09, 2009, 04:14:31 AM »

HH, there is that one pic with SO many orbs, that looks like two sheds or something in the background.  Are those sheds, or mobile homes, or what? 

That was the picture pointing towards the woods that lead down to the river, those are like utility trailars or something like that, that was the ones that scared me so, that is such a dark little trail and nothing but water at the end,   gosh it scares me just remembering,     by the way I did the salt thing and I feel better already..

Oh ok, I know you said something about the woods earlier, and it's so hard to even see them for all the orbs, gosh!  Sure am hoping that LE took the dogs thatta way. 

Am so glad you are feeling better, HH.  We can talk about all this another time if you want, right now am thinking you need to relax and regain balance and peace. 

Love those pics IM!!! 

Thanks, I forgot to resize them as usual

lol that's ok, they give a sense of being right there, kind of like 'surround feeling of peace', rather than surround sound.   

That's a nice way to put it!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1161 on: April 09, 2009, 04:15:28 AM »

Your welcome, I will talk to you guys tomorrow as i have to lay down now and try to relax,I hope and pray for some news soon, and that I did help in some small way,   Goodnight Monkeys..........take care all....

Good night HH~ relax and get some rest as we all continue to pray that tomorrow will be the day Haleigh is found. Talk to you tomorrow.

According to the astrologers over at Websleuths, tomorrow (or rather today) is looking good for being THE day they find her.  Let us hope and pray for that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1162 on: April 09, 2009, 04:21:42 AM »

Your welcome, I will talk to you guys tomorrow as i have to lay down now and try to relax,I hope and pray for some news soon, and that I did help in some small way,   Goodnight Monkeys..........take care all....

Good night HH~ relax and get some rest as we all continue to pray that tomorrow will be the day Haleigh is found. Talk to you tomorrow.

According to the astrologers over at Websleuths, tomorrow (or rather today) is looking good for being THE day they find her.  Let us hope and pray for that. 

Praying right now, and aching for her family......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: April 09, 2009, 04:21:50 AM »

HH, there is that one pic with SO many orbs, that looks like two sheds or something in the background.  Are those sheds, or mobile homes, or what? 

I know, there are too many too even make out the background.......

For sure!  They kind of look like the trailers on the back of semi's.  Or sheds.  Or mobile homes, but they'd be awfully close together for that.  Way more orbs in that pic, with different colors, than even in the pic of the side door and ramp.   

I noticed, it's odd~even when she told me she saw strange things on the photos when she was still there..........in my heart I had a really strong feeling that they were indeed orbs. But, I agree that there is nothing truly negative in the orbs as supposedly they are just energy left behind, but she felt freaked out as soon as she turned onto that street and there is alot to be said for gut instincts and intuition.

Exactly!  When I first read about the pics, before even seeing them I knew they were orbs too.  But I've followed other cases where this has happened.  Not exactly like this tho, similiar.   I think we should all learn to trust our own gut feelings etc.  Cuz they very often are correct. 

I agree, God gave us instincts for a reason........some people just have learned to trust them more than others, and sometime you can overanalyze things too logically when your gut is telling you one thing and your brain another, I go with my gut everytime even in trading stocks

Gosh, isn't that the truth!!  I'm one of those who can overanalyze something til it makes me nuts!  Had to learn to go with my gut feeling.  Hasn't done me wrong since.  It's good to know others do the same!

I gotta hit the hay... Will talk with you and everyone else later!!  G'night monkeys and guests! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: April 09, 2009, 07:30:15 AM »

HH~I can't wait to see the photos.....here are some I quickly grabbed or orbs.

Photographers try to say they are dust, but I believe
most times they are not.  My sis took some in a grave yard one night where we had just discovered some of our family and I put them on photoshop and magnafied  them as much as I could and I saw very detailed faces.  It happens to me a lot.
it has never happened to me and we wipped that lens and the screen off really good, we didnt move anywhere else and we took pictures of the front of the home and boom they would be fine , try to take pictures of the side door with the ramp, and clusters of them would appear, no matter how we moved they would appear and then turn away plain again, it wasnt the light, trust me you could see them appear on the screen befor you even snapped the picture.....I dont know but it was very scarry and Im not easily scarred...
do any of you remember in the beginning interviews Ronald said that door was used only once maybe twice when he took the hose through to wash his truck? he could've said wash his car not truck, I thought that was strange that he said that door was never used but kinda as an afterthought says he ran a hose through it one time before

I remember, except I thought it was the vacuum cleaner and not a hose.....but, both he and Misty were adament that they NEVER used the door, and were 100 certain it was locked and that is was jimmied open (then LE stated NO evidence of that), then they changed their story to a ............sorry, laughing as I recall this, a locksmith yeah, that's it

I am pages behind.. but this I cannot pass up... Can you imagine a person wanting to get into a house, stopping outside the back door, calling a locksmith and asking him to run right over to open the door..  Or the Locksmith / burglar who had to bring his van with him to have tools available to open said door.  Yea.... I'm reading as fast as I can, you guys were so busy last night and I'm hanging on every word..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: April 09, 2009, 07:43:49 AM »

Higherhopes, thank you very much for sharing your experience and these pictures with us.

IM, thank you very much for helping get these pictures on the web so we can see them.

Yes Thank you!

To califmom-  I only see the one and it looks like a little girl but maybe slightly older than haleigh maybe preteen, I guess I'll have to keep looking for the other two.   

Good Morning Monkeys!  Thank you HH for the pics very interesting.  I just wanted to comment that wasnt it also said early on that an older gentleman died in this house prior to the cummings moving in?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: April 09, 2009, 07:44:34 AM »

Hope Im not asking a stupid question but is this Indian territory by chance?

Adding my two cents, at one time the tribes were all of this area, also Florida was a huge slave trading location.  Being around this amount of water, I would say there would have been a great deal of death's in this location.  Didn't one of the previous owners or tenants have diabetes and died there?

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: April 09, 2009, 07:52:47 AM »

How does Crystals friend know the door had been propped open for months...also, didnt they only live there a couple months??
she said for as long as they had been there, it had been that way, something like the block was there for the previous owner to use the ramp and no one ever moved it.....Someone she knows from that neighborhood told her that, someone she is close to,,

But that means that Ron, Crystal, and Misty ALL lied about the door always being locked. Either that, or the friend is just making up a new rumor--when a friend of a friend tells you something you should be slow to accept it--track it to its source first. Lots of urban legends come from a Friend Of A Friend (who turns out to have also heard the story from a FOAF, and so on....)

I took it that the friend said the screen/storm door was always propped open. I thought Ron and Misty were talking about the INSIDE door always being locked. I assume they mean that it's locked except on the occasion that they need to use it. But I agree, something about the doors doesn't make sense, the way Misty was talking about it being bricked, did she mean the inside door instead of the storm door?
A few pages back, someone was saying that Ron mentioned having to run the cord from the vacuum cleaner out that door when he cleaned the car. Why would he have to do that? Most mobile homes have an outside electical outlet, they have a little metal thing that closes over it to keep the rain out.
HH, those pictures were creepy... SO many orbs in the one of the side door and ramp, and more in the one when you faced the woods. I used to be into the paranormal stuff big time a few years ago, and this is the first I've ever read that the orbs were visible to the eye BEFORE you snap the picture. That is just weird! Thanks for these pics and for your summary of your visit with Crystal and Kim. My heart goes out to Crystal, I know this has to be devastating to her. Praying that Haleigh is found soon.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: April 09, 2009, 07:54:50 AM »

maybe its a Indian burial ground

May well have been, but I'm one that believes, that not all spirits are bad. I believe there are many others that would be there to protect you, rather than harm.  They always talk about the bad spirits, so people aren't aware that if people were of good heart and soul and still in the world as spirits, they would still be kind and protective.  I also believe our generations before us, gather to those of their family after passing. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: April 09, 2009, 08:02:38 AM »

How does Crystals friend know the door had been propped open for months...also, didnt they only live there a couple months??
she said for as long as they had been there, it had been that way, something like the block was there for the previous owner to use the ramp and no one ever moved it.....Someone she knows from that neighborhood told her that, someone she is close to,,

But that means that Ron, Crystal, and Misty ALL lied about the door always being locked. Either that, or the friend is just making up a new rumor--when a friend of a friend tells you something you should be slow to accept it--track it to its source first. Lots of urban legends come from a Friend Of A Friend (who turns out to have also heard the story from a FOAF, and so on....)

I took it that the friend said the screen/storm door was always propped open. I thought Ron and Misty were talking about the INSIDE door always being locked. I assume they mean that it's locked except on the occasion that they need to use it. But I agree, something about the doors doesn't make sense, the way Misty was talking about it being bricked, did she mean the inside door instead of the storm door?
A few pages back, someone was saying that Ron mentioned having to run the cord from the vacuum cleaner out that door when he cleaned the car. Why would he have to do that? Most mobile homes have an outside electical outlet, they have a little metal thing that closes over it to keep the rain out.
HH, those pictures were creepy... SO many orbs in the one of the side door and ramp, and more in the one when you faced the woods. I used to be into the paranormal stuff big time a few years ago, and this is the first I've ever read that the orbs were visible to the eye BEFORE you snap the picture. That is just weird! Thanks for these pics and for your summary of your visit with Crystal and Kim. My heart goes out to Crystal, I know this has to be devastating to her. Praying that Haleigh is found soon.
That is really strange.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: April 09, 2009, 08:10:02 AM »

My Granddaughter had planned on staying here two more years and going to community college then up to Raleigh for State. Been planned like that for 4 years.
She ask her Mom, if when she turned 18, if she could go and come as she pleased if she stayed home... And my daughter looked at her and said.. No...  This is a family, you live in my house, you go by family rules, there are younger children in this house, and we all have to respect whats good for them.. Next thing she said was Air Force...  my Daughter being brave said, if that is your choice. Okay, and of course I got the lecture about backing Mom.. So, my heart is on the verge.. We shall see..

Sounds like your g.daughter is itching to have a little independence, even if that means joining the military.  Sigh.  That's such a hard age!!  And it sounds like you might be feeling stuck between her and your daughter, like being between a rock and a hard place.  Anything you say to either one can be taken wrong, even if you are just trying to support each of them.  ackkkkk!  It's real hard for even a parent to know what to say (especially to an older teen) in a time like this.  We want for them what they want, within reason of course.  Yet sometimes all they really need is to hear "no way! I'd miss you too much!"  But sometimes they really really REALLY need to get off on their own, and might see joining the military as their only way out.  Sigh.  How to know how to know.  Am hoping that your daughter and g.daughter can sit down and talk about what really is going on with your g.daughter, what it is she really truly wants and needs.  And unfortunately, as g.mama (and mine as mom of a young adult), we get to have our say then zip our lips and give loving support.  Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hardest job of all!!  Will keep you and family in my thoughts and prayers.   

I know..  to me this is such a huge step.. I tried to talk to her about going to one of the Academy's, at least she would come out an Officer, and only have a two year obligation. I have family in Orange County, NY.. So I did my best to promote West Point, shoot, might as well have been talking to the wall over there.. I told her the Air Force had an Academy too, she would have a 4 year degree, two years in the service, and then she could return to civilian world.  Another bang your head against he wall Nana.
At least she would be tucked away, going to college for 4 years.  She always wanted to be a Child Psychologists, don't see where joining the Air Force like this is going to take her to that.. don't know.

Kids who don't think they can afford college often join the military. I regret being too short to get in--I'm still wrestling with student loans 20 years later. Being in the military would have solved that.

Maybe she's changed her mind and is interested in flying planes? I know a commercial pilot who got there through the air force.

Well this one is short, like her nana.. also has flat feet.(I told them about that) Her mom would pay for her education,  and if she went to one of the Military Academy all she has to pay for is a LapTop computer.  The rest is free, and she would come out an officer with a two year obligation. One of the best Educations a young person could receive.  I think its stubborn.  Well, to tell you the truth, as much as I have had to fuss at her about her lead foot.. she might want to fly jets....  I don't know, I'm hoping she uses wisdom, or I'm going to have a grand on the phone alot, crying and homesick.. That's going to break my heart for sure.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: April 09, 2009, 08:16:00 AM »

It's Morning, and I finally caught up on all the pages.. My goodness you were so busy.. now set down, enjoy your coffee,  I am so thankful for your trip and what you learned and what you saw, and photographed.  I bet you are exhausted..  When you get your energy back,  then I will drive you crazy with all of my questions.  Happy to have you home... Save and Sound I might add.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: April 09, 2009, 08:28:00 AM »

Thanks for these pics, HH.  I was dozing off at my desk last night and missed them.

About the orbs.  I have always believed they were caused by dust particles or lighting, but I sure would like to hear what Wyks friend has to say about them.  There are so many.  I hope you're feeling better today. 

I think I understand that feeling.  There is an old plantation house in Jamaica that we went to check out a couple of times, because the view was so beautiful.  The first time there we met a Jamaican man and his daughter.  I had a photo taken with the little girl and when I got home and checked out my pics, my face was strangely mangled.  Freaked out my man a bit but I figured it was just the angle the photo was taken at, lighting, etc.  Second time there, we did a bit more exploring and found the servants quarters.  We were both very freaked out...had the most eerie feeling.  It felt like some kind of negative presence.  My man wanted to leave, but I had to keep looking to get more photos.  We came across a room with some x-rated statues and someone had dumped red paint (looked like blood) all over.  We got out of there after that.  I don't recall any orbs in the photos...will have to check them again.  Anyhow, apparently the woman who owned the home was a terrible lady.  She tortured and killed many of her servants.  We won't go back there again.  4 people were apparently robbed at gunpoint up there recently.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1173 on: April 09, 2009, 08:48:02 AM »

Higher Hopes~back to an earlier question, when you talked with Crystal and Kim and they were saying LE is working hard and on the right track, did it seem like they were waiting to hear where to go to pick her up safely?
sadly ....no
poor Crystal sitting there waiting, still hoping, knowing she's really waiting for LE to catch a killer, it's the saddest pain I can feel... no one should lose a child, no one
Your right, and she is so hopeful and just hearing her talk about what they are gonna do together when she comes home just broke my heart.

I just wanted to say thank you for the updates and the pictures i give you 2 thumbs up you are brave and i do see what you all are seeing if u look at the orb at the tip of the trailer you will see what it looks like to me a picture of a little girl in there looks like she has her hands together praying i seen that one first it is scary but joyful to thanks alot
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: April 09, 2009, 08:49:52 AM »

HH,,,thanks for the pictures and the info...

Let's hope that Haleigh is still alive and found soon....
don't give up hope Monkees..!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: April 09, 2009, 08:59:41 AM »

If LE has cleared S and S, then we are back to square one in the beginning..  And no, I do not thing that it was a combined effort of short Elevator or Crystal.....  Would love to have a list of visitors to their house for the last 6 months. Bet LE would to.. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: April 09, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »

If LE has cleared S and S, then we are back to square one in the beginning..  And no, I do not thing that it was a combined effort of short Elevator or Crystal.....  Would love to have a list of visitors to their house for the last 6 months. Bet LE would to.. 
I don't believe that either...not for a second.  I still think it's all going to come back to Ron and Misty.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: April 09, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »

I don't believe that either...not for a second.  I still think it's all going to come back to Ron and Misty.

You know the scary thing about this, separate these too would have trouble fighting their way out of a paper bag, together, they might get out of the bag.. But, I do not see any logic in this combination, to commit a perfect crime.  Not to leave a trace of evidence, to have covered their tracks so carefully, without screwup, that they harmed Haleigh, disposed of her little body, and have the ability to out wit the LE.  My brain just goes into a buzz when I put that out there.   If short elevator can put a child's fingers in boiling water, knowing the intensity of pain for the child, then she is capable of murder.  There is no other way to put this.. She is capable.  But, disposing of little Haleigh?  I can't see Misty as being that intelligent to do this along. I just can't.  She thinks she has outwitted the LE, I am wondering if she has a mental issue that Le hasn't realized, called dumn S......., and she had help, but who??

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: April 09, 2009, 09:16:13 AM »

I thought this video is pretty interesting.

I wonder if there are any streets that cross in the area with the names addison and missouri

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=150900&storyid=133067
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: April 09, 2009, 09:32:38 AM »

You know the scary thing about this, separate these too would have trouble fighting their way out of a paper bag, together, they might get out of the bag.. But, I do not see any logic in this combination, to commit a perfect crime.  Not to leave a trace of evidence, to have covered their tracks so carefully, without screwup, that they harmed Haleigh, disposed of her little body, and have the ability to out wit the LE.  My brain just goes into a buzz when I put that out there.   If short elevator can put a child's fingers in boiling water, knowing the intensity of pain for the child, then she is capable of murder.  There is no other way to put this.. She is capable.  But, disposing of little Haleigh?  I can't see Misty as being that intelligent to do this along. I just can't.  She thinks she has outwitted the LE, I am wondering if she has a mental issue that Le hasn't realized, called dumn S......., and she had help, but who??
If there was no struggle, no blood, etc.  it would be easy to not leave any kind of evidence in the home.  These people lived there, so any fingerprinting, DNA, etc. is to be expected.  If they disposed of a body immediately, what would there be?  Besides, we really don't have any clue what type of evidence LE has from that home.  I don't believe they covered their tracks carefully, or that they have outwitted LE in any way, or that either one of them are even close to being intelligent.  I think it's just pure shit luck on their part...for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.