April 26, 2024, 12:52:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352193 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: April 09, 2009, 09:34:55 AM »

I thought this video is pretty interesting.

I wonder if there are any streets that cross in the area with the names addison and missouri

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=150900&storyid=133067

I googled mapped addison st. in fl.   and the first one that came up was in Interlachen, FL  I zoomed out a bit and I noticed that it is not far from palatka/satsuma.  I also saw a lake crystal and a town called crossley.  How weird is that.   
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: April 09, 2009, 09:34:57 AM »

If LE has cleared S and S, then we are back to square one in the beginning..  And no, I do not thing that it was a combined effort of short Elevator or Crystal.....  Would love to have a list of visitors to their house for the last 6 months. Bet LE would to.. 
I don't believe that either...not for a second.  I still think it's all going to come back to Ron and Misty.

I have a question, maybe Highterhopes mentioned this, the friend of Crystal who had to travel down to visit, one who knew about the house..  Now, who was she?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: April 09, 2009, 09:40:00 AM »

If LE has cleared S and S, then we are back to square one in the beginning..  And no, I do not thing that it was a combined effort of short Elevator or Crystal.....  Would love to have a list of visitors to their house for the last 6 months. Bet LE would to.. 
I don't believe that either...not for a second.  I still think it's all going to come back to Ron and Misty.

I have a question, maybe Highterhopes mentioned this, the friend of Crystal who had to travel down to visit, one who knew about the house..  Now, who was she?
The one who knew about the door being propped open?  I think she said it was Crystal's Father's ex-wife.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: April 09, 2009, 09:42:43 AM »

I wonder if there are any streets that cross in the area with the names addison and missouri

I googled mapped addison st. in fl.   and the first one that came up was in Interlachen, FL  I zoomed out a bit and I noticed that it is not far from palatka/satsuma.  I also saw a lake crystal and a town called crossley.  How weird is that.   
I did a quick Google map search.  Saw the addison st in Interlachen.  Saw a madison ave and a missouri ave close together in Hawthorne.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: April 09, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's ~  Long night reading & absorbing.

Higher Hopes ~

You definitely deserve this ~

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: April 09, 2009, 09:46:51 AM »

I did a quick Google map search.  Saw the addison st in Interlachen.  Saw a madison ave and a missouri ave close together in Hawthorne.

Odd huh.. I was looking on google also as that video was going in the back ground and she began to talk about Honeybuns and the exwife took them, and I though what in this world is she talking about..

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: April 09, 2009, 09:49:49 AM »

If your zoomed out a good bit and follow 20 back towards palatka There are a group of I guess would be trees that resemble the shape of the state of missouri, does anybody else see this too ?

Very weird.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: April 09, 2009, 09:50:33 AM »

Odd huh.. I was looking on google also as that video was going in the back ground and she began to talk about Honeybuns and the exwife took them, and I though what in this world is she talking about..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: April 09, 2009, 09:51:13 AM »

I also googled a distance chart for 1600 miles, that makes it Maine, upper michigan, Wisconsin, going west would take it as far as El Paso...  Thats along ways away from home.  Funny how this is an ex of Crystal's Dad's, and she is also familiar with this house.  Everything turns around and interrelates.  boggles the mind.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: April 09, 2009, 09:52:11 AM »

Oh, and there is a Tyler ave and a Monroe ave in between the two.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: April 09, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »

Island Monkey ~

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: April 09, 2009, 09:55:01 AM »

I also googled a distance chart for 1600 miles, that makes it Maine, upper michigan, Wisconsin, going west would take it as far as El Paso...  Thats along ways away from home.  Funny how this is an ex of Crystal's Dad's, and she is also familiar with this house.  Everything turns around and interrelates.  boggles the mind.
I believe it was said that this woman has family in the area and was told this by someone she knows.  It was also said that this woman helped raise Crystal, so it sounds like they were close.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: April 09, 2009, 09:59:32 AM »

Does anyone remember a psychic had said that Haleigh was in MISSOURI??????  Can't remember where I read that.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: April 09, 2009, 10:00:59 AM »

I still don't think that Ron is involved in Haleigh's disappearance or that he would cover anything up with Misty or anyone else in regards to what happened to Haleigh...he may very well be a jerky A hole, but I don't think that he harmed Haleigh...jmo....Misty has some involvement, if only lying or not telling everything that she knows...I don't think that she directly harmed Haleigh either, but she knows more than she is sharing....again...just my opinion and feeling concerning Ron...he isn't someone that I would choose as a friend from what I have heard about him, but I just don't get the feeling that he is evil towards his children....don't think that Crystal is involved whatsoever in Haleigh's disappearance..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: April 09, 2009, 10:02:10 AM »

Yes, there is.. odd huh? very very odd..  and it seems like they are all trailors. Google earth shows the road entering the area, and its a dirt road. The cameras's don't travel in there.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: April 09, 2009, 10:05:45 AM »

Yes, there is.. odd huh? very very odd..  and it seems like they are all trailors. Google earth shows the road entering the area, and its a dirt road. The cameras's don't travel in there.
Strange coincidence, yes. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: April 09, 2009, 10:07:49 AM »

MADISON ??  Have a look!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: April 09, 2009, 10:09:28 AM »

Does anyone remember a psychic had said that Haleigh was in MISSOURI??????  Can't remember where I read that.

Grama, yes that's what came to our attention, here is the link..

There is a Missour and Madison ave in Hawthorne Fl, sets up near a lake, appears there are trailers and maybe large homes on some of the streets.  may be a new development, it does not appear to have alot of residence on any of the streets, somewhat isolated, and the roads are dirt, which means not completely developed. Not much traffic.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: April 09, 2009, 10:19:53 AM »

Grama, yes that's what came to our attention, here is the link..

There is a Missour and Madison ave in Hawthorne Fl, sets up near a lake, appears there are trailers and maybe large homes on some of the streets.  may be a new development, it does not appear to have alot of residence on any of the streets, somewhat isolated, and the roads are dirt, which means not completely developed. Not much traffic.

Thought I would post what I remembered and then was gonna check the link.  BINGO!!! that was it!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: April 09, 2009, 10:27:11 AM »

Strange coincidence, yes. 

you also realize that Madison, Missouri is a straight shot through Nashville, Tenn?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.