March 28, 2024, 01:35:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351140 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: April 09, 2009, 09:57:14 PM »

Found a Psychic website,  Bob D. Caterino

http://bobcaterino.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/haleigh-cummingsmy-psychic-reading/

The day this child went missing I saw that something was not lining up. I see the child as alive. The father, Ronald Cummings was working at the time the child was missing. His live in girlfriend of 17 was in charge of the children.

The girlfriend would sneak out once again in the name of fun, and always come home before the Childs father would. She knows the routine so well and has done this before. Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry only to wait until the father would go to work. He was heading towards the home where he hid in the shadows and the seventeen year old was spotted leaving the home.

The relative would head over to the home still angry and found the door unlocked. He went in and sought revenge. He took the child and simply drove away. They were spotted in Knoxville but will be found on Tuesday Feb. 24th, ten miles before Nashville in a small community. The relative is trying to sell the child.

When we place our children in the hands of children, sometimes it’s as if we just don’t care but other times it is what we have to do. The seventeen year old girl living with the Father of these small children will be charged with obstruction. She will say that she is sorry but she just didn’t want her man to find out that she left the home. The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them.

He stated after the 24th that there were 3 people not being honest, and that is the reason, Haleigh has not been found and returned home.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: April 09, 2009, 10:04:10 PM »

The day this child went missing I saw that something was not lining up. I see the child as alive. The father, Ronald Cummings was working at the time the child was missing. His live in girlfriend of 17 was in charge of the children.

The girlfriend would sneak out once again in the name of fun, and always come home before the Childs father would. She knows the routine so well and has done this before. Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry only to wait until the father would go to work. He was heading towards the home where he hid in the shadows and the seventeen year old was spotted leaving the home.

The relative would head over to the home still angry and found the door unlocked. He went in and sought revenge. He took the child and simply drove away. They were spotted in Knoxville but will be found on Tuesday Feb. 24th, ten miles before Nashville in a small community. The relative is trying to sell the child.

When we place our children in the hands of children, sometimes it’s as if we just don’t care but other times it is what we have to do. The seventeen year old girl living with the Father of these small children will be charged with obstruction. She will say that she is sorry but she just didn’t want her man to find out that she left the home. The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them.

He stated after the 24th that there were 3 people not being honest, and that is the reason, Haleigh has not been found and returned home.

Mlee I saw this man's site the other day when someone posted here about a comment on AH site that said someone claimed Misty was a stripper or something, anyway I don't believe a word of what this guy says. He also claims that there would be something big happening in this case on the 5th and it would be totally solved in like 3 days. Upon further investigation he made similar claims very early on.

i just don't believe this guy is at all psychic, here is his forum:
http://findling.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=miss

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: April 09, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »

mlee....well it is past Feb 24th and still no Haleigh...however, I think that this poster has it right...I think that this is almost exactly how it went down that night...Misty was used to leaving the house and going to party, getting home right before Ron pulled in, thus the back door left open so she could get back in...maybe had to rush in really fast when she saw Ron's car driving up...Let us hope beyond hope that Haleigh is still alive...I think that she is...maybe wishful thinking but I am not thinking otherwise till I am shown some proof that she is no longer with us...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: April 09, 2009, 10:05:33 PM »

And Antioch is exactly ten miles south of Tenn on the road to Atlanta....?????

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: April 09, 2009, 10:06:29 PM »

Heart, Geez, I scrolled up after posting and I go face to face with that mug that you posted!!! my eyes...my eyes...
what a homely goon!
LOl cookie.

But just compare what you said about Misty and her age to this father.

I guess we will continue to be shocked  throughout our lives.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: April 09, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »

Maven...I remember reading this article before and a few other ones from this psychic....dates have gone by with his predictions...
he may just be saying that his psychic ness shows him Misty being gone that night blah blah blah...when in fact a lot of us have been saying that from the beginning over here...Hard to believe some of these people really "know" what is going on any better than some of the smart monkees here....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: April 09, 2009, 10:11:05 PM »

Heart, Geez, I scrolled up after posting and I go face to face with that mug that you posted!!! my eyes...my eyes...
what a homely goon!
LOl cookie.

But just compare what you said about Misty and her age to this father.

I guess we will continue to be shocked  throughout our lives.

absolutely Heart! ya can't fix stupid as they say...no matter what their age!  God forbid...what are some of these "parents" thinking?
with this mug, you would think with him being a possible addict, that he would want a different life for his child, let alone introducing him to how to party! Yeah, he taught him real good how to party didn't he? the kid is now dead! 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: April 09, 2009, 10:11:07 PM »

I hope I don't make anyone mad , been catching up . All ths orbs and astrology
is kind of Xfile . 
Well you don't make me mad alagary, ita.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: April 09, 2009, 10:11:30 PM »

mlee....well it is past Feb 24th and still no Haleigh...however, I think that this poster has it right...I think that this is almost exactly how it went down that night...Misty was used to leaving the house and going to party, getting home right before Ron pulled in, thus the back door left open so she could get back in...maybe had to rush in really fast when she saw Ron's car driving up...Let us hope beyond hope that Haleigh is still alive...I think that she is...maybe wishful thinking but I am not thinking otherwise till I am shown some proof that she is no longer with us...

I think this guy puts his theories out there as psychic predictions. He could very well be right, but his "psychic" predictions have not come true. He is basically doing what we all are doing under the guise as a "psychic".

I hope she is alive too, and I won't stop thinking and praying she is either, until it is proven that she is not.

I think Misty is the only one that can answer as to what exactly what happened that night.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: April 09, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

Mlee I saw this man's site the other day when someone posted here about a comment on AH site that said someone claimed Misty was a stripper or something, anyway I don't believe a word of what this guy says. He also claims that there would be something big happening in this case on the 5th and it would be totally solved in like 3 days. Upon further investigation he made similar claims very early on.

i just don't believe this guy is at all psychic, here is his forum:
http://findling.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=miss

What I though was odd, was his info on Joe, fight with ron, and his threats to get even, unless all of this hit the airwaves before he made his prediction. He posted on the 23rd of February.  Wonder if he had a dream about Honey Buns too.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: April 09, 2009, 10:14:47 PM »

I think this guy puts his theories out there as psychic predictions. He could very well be right, but his "psychic" predictions have not come true. He is basically doing what we all are doing under the guise as a "psychic".

I hope she is alive too, and I won't stop thinking and praying she is either, until it is proven that she is not.

I think Misty is the only one that can answer as to what exactly what happened that night.

agreed Maves....I posted to you a couple of posts up...almost said the same thing to you...lol......

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: April 09, 2009, 10:15:28 PM »

I hope I don't make anyone mad , been catching up . All ths orbs and astrology
is kind of Xfile . 
Well you don't make me mad alagary, ita.

me 3

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: April 09, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »

agreed Maves....I posted to you a couple of posts up...almost said the same thing to you...lol......

LOL cookie! I just saw that right after I posted!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: April 09, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

I agree. Until there is any evidence at all that there has been a death ...I will hold out that Haleigh is alive. Somewhere.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: April 09, 2009, 10:31:06 PM »

OT but is there a way to edit posts here? I noticed I said "as a psychic" instead of "of a psychic" .  LOL maybe I am just too paranoid the grammar police will come.  I have noticed I made other spelling/grammar mistakes in the past is there a way to edit posts?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: April 09, 2009, 10:32:25 PM »

OT but is there a way to edit posts here? I noticed I said "as a psychic" instead of "of a psychic" .  LOL maybe I am just too paranoid the grammar police will come.  I have noticed I made other spelling/grammar mistakes in the past is there a way to edit posts?

no...wish there was an edit button...I try to re read before I submit but sometimes mistakes get through anyways....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: April 09, 2009, 10:39:57 PM »

no...wish there was an edit button...I try to re read before I submit but sometimes mistakes get through anyways....

Thanks! I do try to make my posts mistake free, but sometimes stuff happens, and I just hit the post button too soon!! 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: April 09, 2009, 10:46:44 PM »

nite all..
had 2 of my dear grand daughters today...we ran around playing all day and grammy is pooped!
I bid you all a good rest of the night and will speak with you all tomorrow..
Maybe tomorrow will be the day that Haleigh will be returned home...keep our fingers crossed!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: April 09, 2009, 10:58:10 PM »

nite all..
had 2 of my dear grand daughters today...we ran around playing all day and grammy is pooped!
Maybe tomorrow will be the day that Haleigh will be returned home...keep our fingers crossed!

Good night, cookie. Glad you had a fun day with your grandkids!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: April 09, 2009, 11:19:01 PM »

nite all..

Goodnight cookie and everyone else!
I am headed to bed as well.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.