April 25, 2024, 02:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352143 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1340 on: April 10, 2009, 01:12:08 AM »

HH~Have you ever read up or seen anything on Josiah Moore's home in Visila, Iowa? I have seen documentaries on it and the photos there also show orbs. Here is one link, such a horrific tragedy

http://www.villiscaiowa.com/the_photographs.html

Almost 97 years ago, long before serial killers and mass murders had become a way of life, two adults and 6 children were found brutally murdered in their beds in the small mid-western town of Villisca, Iowa.

During the weeks that followed, life in this small town changed drastically.

As residents of this small town reinforced locks, openly carried weapons and huddled together while sleeping, newspaper reporters and private detectives flooded the streets. Accusations, rumors and suspicion ran rampant among friends and families. Bloodhounds were brought in. Law enforcement agencies from neighboring counties and states joined forces. Hundreds of interviews filled thousands of pages.

And yet, the murders remained unsolved, the murderer unpunished.

OMG, those are great, I never knew anything about orbs until I took these photo's and now looking at these pictures I can see the simularity between mine and these, very weird and there are so many of them around that mobile home, OMG..

What's strange is my house is so full of dust that I've named the dust bunnies, but I've never taken even one photo with orbs ever.......and I have over 2000 photos taken night and day in my photobucket

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: April 10, 2009, 01:31:22 AM »

Well, thats just the way some people are, I however am glad to have visited Satsuma and to have met Kim and Crystal, and to know that kim thinks LE is doing a great job with this investigation.
  Crystal deserves alot more than she has been dealt here and Im confident that Kim is her best chance, and that Ron and Mistie will get whatever is coming to them.
   Im glad I got to take some pictures and however they turned out they just did through no fault of mine and for everybody that appreciated getting a look at how things looked around there at this time Thank You, and I do still have some more pictures and will get them posted as soon as I can, for there is some very nice ones of the center, and other places around town...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: April 10, 2009, 01:37:24 AM »

Well, thats just the way some people are, I however am glad to have visited Satsuma and to have met Kim and Crystal, and to know that kim thinks LE is doing a great job with this investigation.
  Crystal deserves alot more than she has been dealt here and Im confident that Kim is her best chance, and that Ron and Mistie will get whatever is coming to them.
   Im glad I got to take some pictures and however they turned out they just did through no fault of mine and for everybody that appreciated getting a look at how things looked around there at this time Thank You, and I do still have some more pictures and will get them posted as soon as I can, for there is some very nice ones of the center, and other places around town...

The pitures toward the woods blew my mind!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: April 10, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »

Thanks again HH~ I appreciate you taking the day off and spending your time, effort and money to give us an idea what that area is like.........Let me add, it's not just the photos that gave me chills, it was your voice and the vibes I got frm you just over the phone after you left the trailer versus the other times we talked during the day when you felt no apprehension whatsoever, I think we need to learn to trust our instincts and that's just what you did in getting the h@ll out of there after the negative, sickening feelings you shared with me over the phone.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1344 on: April 10, 2009, 01:41:45 AM »

I agree, and when you compare that to the photo of the railroad crossing at night, the difference is astonishing!

[
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: April 10, 2009, 01:44:07 AM »

Thanks for the welcome!  Have any of you read the interview with whiteboy/Greg Page over at Art Harris' site?  There is audio too but the written interview has more info in it. 

Anyhow, Greg said that him, Misty and her friends partied, snorted coke, took pills, smoked weed and drank from Friday afternoon until sometime late Sunday. He said the last time he spoke with Misty was around 4 am Sunday morning.  He then says that she had to go see her dad at the hospital the next morning so one, she had to be still high or coming down on Monday with the total lack of sleep for days and by evening when Ronald went to work, and she had Jr. and Haleigh, she had to be totally exhausted enough that when she did lay down that night, she passed out cold.  A whole marching band could have played live in her living room and she wouldn't have heard it, I guarantee ya.

Anyhow, there was talk on another board (don't know if this is rumor) that her brother and his friends came over that evening.  Could one of these friends have been up to no good and saw and opportunity here?  Or could it be an aquaintance, drug buddy, a relative that was over and came back after she passed out?  Then there is the van that could have been used too and when Misty finally does wake up, she is totally freaked out, confused and then Ronald comes home and it goes on from there?  Also, what in the world would she throw in the washing machine at 3 in the morning...who would think about washing something with a child missing, or who washes at that time anyway?  I am asking because I have read that one of the police reports say the washing machine was on when the deputies got there.

Oh, and I still can't help but wonder about cousin Joe and if he will pop back up in this investigation. 

HH, didn't you say that Kim P. said that the cops had ruled Sapp and Snodgrass out as suspects in one of your last posts?  Sorry to ramble, it's all so confusing.

My brother, his wife and there 2 girls 8 and 5 live in Satsuma and I hope they figure this out soon, especially if it is one of the registered sex offender's down there..people like that alway's seem to reoffend. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: April 10, 2009, 01:50:51 AM »

HH, didn't you say that Kim P. said that the cops had ruled Sapp and Snodgrass out as suspects in one of your last posts?  Sorry to ramble, it's all so confusing.

Yes, I did, she made that very clear that they have been cleared in this case!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1347 on: April 10, 2009, 01:51:16 AM »

One last thing, how in the world could Ronald marry that girl knowing she had been having sex and doing drugs with basically a complete stranger all weekend?  How could he marry the girl who was negligent and irresponsible and because of that, Haleigh is missing?  I would be furious with her.  There has got to be another reason he married her...the only thing I can think of is because so many people kept bringing up statutory rape and him committing a felony with her, etc. etc.... maybe he married her thinking it would protect him.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: April 10, 2009, 01:56:50 AM »

I agree, and when you compare that to the photo of the railroad crossing at night, the difference is astonishing!

ITA  I was taken aback by that, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: April 10, 2009, 01:59:31 AM »

One last thing, how in the world could Ronald marry that girl knowing she had been having sex and doing drugs with basically a complete stranger all weekend?  How could he marry the girl who was negligent and irresponsible and because of that, Haleigh is missing?  I would be furious with her.  There has got to be another reason he married her...the only thing I can think of is because so many people kept bringing up statutory rape and him committing a felony with her, etc. etc.... maybe he married her thinking it would protect him.

I understand and have wondered the same thing over and over, and the only thing I can think of is that she has something on him that he is afraid she will spill, so he basically marries her to shut her up

Nighterzz all, I was up until 3:30 last night and had to get up 2hours later and I'm zonked. Hope to see you all back tomorrow

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: April 10, 2009, 02:04:14 AM »

I understand and have wondered the same thing over and over, and the only thing I can think of is that she has something on him that he is afraid she will spill, so he basically marries her to shut her up

Nighterzz all, I was up until 3:30 last night and had to get up 2hours later and I'm zonked. Hope to see you all back tomorrow
Goodnight, and I wont be far behind you,
  Ronald just wanted to show WB Greg that he was in control of Mistie is all that is about, still playing little teenage games and at a time like this, he needs help and I hope Crystal get Jr. outta there fast,,,,

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: April 10, 2009, 02:05:20 AM »

Yes, that is a good point IM..I had been thinking about that too.  It was nice chatting with ya'll and I am gonna hit the sack too.  Night!
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: April 10, 2009, 06:57:56 AM »

Goodnight, and I wont be far behind you,
  Ronald just wanted to show WB Greg that he was in control of Mistie is all that is about, still playing little teenage games and at a time like this, he needs help and I hope Crystal get Jr. outta there fast,,,,

Good morning,  while you were sleeping, I awoke and read the post.  I agree Crystal needs to win custody of Little Ron, and they need a grandfather clause on Little Haleigh. Just because a body hasn't been found,there is still aways hope.  She just really needs to prove that there was abuse, so I still think if we find any evidence in photos or proven fact, that Kim should be aware of it.  Anything, to get Little Ron safely at home with his Mom. That I wish could be today...   What I believe, ron is only wanting to keep him to punish Crystal. That's a sorry state of mind, when it comes to the welfare of a child..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: April 10, 2009, 07:26:03 AM »

Hello Monkeys, Im home and I have a few more things to tell everyone, first I want to say that in regards to the pictures, there was zero huminity there that night, and dust is not and issue, as I cleaned the lens of that camera myself very good because I thought my camera was torn up, actually my 15 year old daughter took the pictures from inside the car, so call what you will, I dont know myself why they are there, but they are not dust nor water nor humidity,

Now Yes, about Hleighs hands being bandaged, Kim said she checked that out with the doctor that saw Haleigh that night and that time it was the Turner syndron that she had her hands bandaged for..

I know who player is and he is a friend of Rons.........

Also I have something to say about the cider block, there is a pile of them up  under the moblile home and Im sure Ronald knew this..

Found out that this is true about the Turner's syndrome, because the hands and feet swell and sometimes have to have the doctor drain them. That would actually look kind of like broken blisters to people, too, which is probably where the boiling water rumor got started.

Lymphedema is one of the less serious, highly manageable complications associated with Turner syndrome. Common treatments for lymphedema include manual drainage, exercise and wearing compression bandages.

That's a relief. It's looking to me like it's Ron, not Misty or Crystal, who's responsible for those bruises in those other pictures. Esp since Haleigh did say he hit Ron Jr with a stick.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: April 10, 2009, 07:49:05 AM »

I was just on Art Harris site, and in the comments was a Lady Named Mary,  and she stated she was a psychic who worked in the Anthony case, and that she was right on, in her preditions.. She stated that she knew that Ron and Misty had nothing to do with the disappearance of Little Haleigh, but she pretty well knows who did.... Then she dropped it, and had people confronting her with the usual, psychic don't know anything, or not always right stuff.  I would love to be able to talk to her..  going to leave her a comment and see if she responds.. Like to hear her thoughts..

Gayle St. John was a phsychic working on the caylee case and she was the one on NG, I posted her myspace link a page or two back.

I know this is off topic but since this case deals with the same area I wanted to put this link here so people can see it.
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=128858&catid=40
If you are a floridian, please look at the photo and let LE know if you have seen this man.

Ron said he married Misty "because Haleigh would have wanted it that way." That's just not something you say about someone you think is still alive. In fact, if he really thought Haleigh was alive, he'd delay so she could be there. BTW, it probably was NOT what Haleigh wanted. Kids want their parents to get back together, not get married to other people.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: April 10, 2009, 07:51:39 AM »

Hello Monkeys, Im home and I have a few more things to tell everyone, first I want to say that in regards to the pictures, there was zero huminity there that night, and dust is not and issue, as I cleaned the lens of that camera myself very good because I thought my camera was torn up, actually my 15 year old daughter took the pictures from inside the car, so call what you will, I dont know myself why they are there, but they are not dust nor water nor humidity,

Now Yes, about Hleighs hands being bandaged, Kim said she checked that out with the doctor that saw Haleigh that night and that time it was the Turner syndron that she had her hands bandaged for..

I know who player is and he is a friend of Rons.........

Also I have something to say about the cider block, there is a pile of them up  under the moblile home and Im sure Ronald knew this..

Found out that this is true about the Turner's syndrome, because the hands and feet swell and sometimes have to have the doctor drain them. That would actually look kind of like broken blisters to people, too, which is probably where the boiling water rumor got started.

Lymphedema is one of the less serious, highly manageable complications associated with Turner syndrome. Common treatments for lymphedema include manual drainage, exercise and wearing compression bandages.

That's a relief. It's looking to me like it's Ron, not Misty or Crystal, who's responsible for those bruises in those other pictures. Esp since Haleigh did say he hit Ron Jr with a stick.

In those photos of the bruises on little Ron's legs, did you notice that he was wearing a diaper..  I though this is a bit odd, he has not yet been pottie trained.  I realize that boys train later generally than little girls, and they do not have complete control until they are around 6..  These are of of the aspects of being a parent, to take time and guide the children.  All I can say is Poor Little Haleigh, she came in to this world having medical problems to deal with, and then she had to go through abuse, and their life style. Which would make it very hard to remain a child living in that muck. I so want little Ron, given back to his Mother.  I don't care what she did before she turned 21. Apparently,  she has grown up and she is a good Mother.  I hope Kim will take this as high as she has to, for Crystal to gain custody..  With both of those Predators removed from the LE list, and Joe from Tenn has been removed. It all goes back to two..   Thank Heavens the Astrology Charts were wrong..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: April 10, 2009, 08:14:09 AM »

My dear grand daughter who gets plenty of guidance, nurturing and love was not potty trained until after 3 yrs old...no matter how hard we tried with the potty training, she just was not ready...each child develops at their own pace...I don't think that whether potty trained at 3 or whenever age JR. was when  that picture was taken reflects on the parenting...Crystal also had the kids every 2 weeks so she must have been involved somewhat in this parenting as well?

I am glad that Crystal cleared it up about the Turner syndrome and the bandaged hands....she could have "run" with the rumor mills that said that Misty had burned Haleigh's hands in boiling water that supposedly that teacher said? right? so kudos to her for not going along with that and telling the truth...respect to her for telling the truth....
I do find it rather unprofessional (?) of Attorney Kim to have said that the 2 SO's were cleared when there is an ongoing investigation...I am glad that she said that, but wonder if she was really supposed to reveal that? and where did she get her info from since the LE have not released any info on who is cleared and who is not...we only ever hear that everyone is still a suspect...

Also, what do we know about this guy Player after HH told us his real name?

good info HH....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: April 10, 2009, 08:17:14 AM »

Thanks for the welcome!  Have any of you read the interview with whiteboy/Greg Page over at Art Harris' site?  There is audio too but the written interview has more info in it. 

Anyhow, Greg said that him, Misty and her friends partied, snorted coke, took pills, smoked weed and drank from Friday afternoon until sometime late Sunday. He said the last time he spoke with Misty was around 4 am Sunday morning.  He then says that she had to go see her dad at the hospital the next morning so one, she had to be still high or coming down on Monday with the total lack of sleep for days and by evening when Ronald went to work, and she had Jr. and Haleigh, she had to be totally exhausted enough that when she did lay down that night, she passed out cold.  A whole marching band could have played live in her living room and she wouldn't have heard it, I guarantee ya.

Anyhow, there was talk on another board (don't know if this is rumor) that her brother and his friends came over that evening.  Could one of these friends have been up to no good and saw and opportunity here?  Or could it be an aquaintance, drug buddy, a relative that was over and came back after she passed out?  Then there is the van that could have been used too and when Misty finally does wake up, she is totally freaked out, confused and then Ronald comes home and it goes on from there?  Also, what in the world would she throw in the washing machine at 3 in the morning...who would think about washing something with a child missing, or who washes at that time anyway?  I am asking because I have read that one of the police reports say the washing machine was on when the deputies got there.

Oh, and I still can't help but wonder about cousin Joe and if he will pop back up in this investigation. 

My brother, his wife and there 2 girls 8 and 5 live in Satsuma and I hope they figure this out soon, especially if it is one of the registered sex offender's down there..people like that alway's seem to reoffend. 

My heart goes out to you with your fears for your family in Satsuma, unfortunately.. I don't know anymore if there is a safe place to live.  The area we live there are about 20 within a 10 mile diameter range.  The one thing that I do.. I go online and I look at their photos trying to make sure I have them in my mind.  But, one of the problems we all have, they say that most predators are active for at least 17 years before their first arrest.  That could cause harm for many children and families in that 17 years.  I realize that the abductions are more in the public eye, thank's to the media, and community awareness than they had been, and the LE is far better trained in beginning an immediate search.   What I don't understand, is with all of the awareness, alerts, LE techniques for search, the elements of dna and other evidence.. They are still snatching the children, and some are never caught, I guess, like all wild animals they adapt and find methods, we are not yet aware of..  What are parents to do, put their children in safe rooms, much like vaults to keep the predators from grabbing them overnight, Put Electric fences around our homes, every home completely monitored by camera, inside and out with alarms attached to our children, never being allowed to let your child out of a distance of two feet, and never out of sight. Taking our children to school and walking them into their classes, then between classes.. We might as well stay at the schools all day long. Never take your child shopping without a distance monitor on them, nor to the movies.. might be too dark to watch them.  There are methods, but what about the families rights of freedom?
For many years the criminal's rights have become far more important than the average citizen..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: April 10, 2009, 08:24:52 AM »

snip mlee:  For many years the criminal's rights have become far more important than the average citizen..

and this needs to change! doesn't it make you sick how "protected" these criminals are? makes me mad!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: April 10, 2009, 08:46:08 AM »

My dear grand daughter who gets plenty of guidance, nurturing and love was not potty trained until after 3 yrs old...no matter how hard we tried with the potty training, she just was not ready...each child develops at their own pace...I don't think that whether potty trained at 3 or whenever age JR. was when  that picture was taken reflects on the parenting...Crystal also had the kids every 2 weeks so she must have been involved somewhat in this parenting as well?

I am glad that Crystal cleared it up about the Turner syndrome and the bandaged hands....she could have "run" with the rumor mills that said that Misty had burned Haleigh's hands in boiling water that supposedly that teacher said? right? so kudos to her for not going along with that and telling the truth...respect to her for telling the truth....
I do find it rather unprofessional (?) of Attorney Kim to have said that the 2 SO's were cleared when there is an ongoing investigation...I am glad that she said that, but wonder if she was really supposed to reveal that? and where did she get her info from since the LE have not released any info on who is cleared and who is not...we only ever hear that everyone is still a suspect...

Also, what do we know about this guy Player after HH told us his real name?

good info HH....

the one element with pottie training we used, were the little flushable animals in the commode for the boys.  The found it was a blast to try to aim at them.  And it requires consistency, 2 and a half days every other weekend,  I doubt that Crystal would have any method that would work. This is a day in day out process, and if any fear is involved the child relates it to the bathroom and it becomes far worse.  I have seen children that were spanked and even had to wear wet underpants put on their heads as punishment.  Adults with common sense, this is not an example of.  I have a problem with any young child being spanked, even on the butt.  We learned 30 years ago that a switch breaks capillaries on the legs. That's one reason I have spider veins on my thighs, in Southern Louisiana, a switch was the way to go, and I met the switch a few times in my life.  Also, had a step father that though it was okay to use a belt, buckle impressions last longer..  Some think that the tougher a parent is with a child, the better the child will be.. I don't think so..  I believe in consistancy, love, and guidance. When you say no, you don't back down.
This is a very time consuming method of raising children.  And sofa parenting doesn't work.

Little girls, train easier, my girls did, so did my granddaughters. With the boys it was started as a game, and they were never forced. And accidents are going to happen, not matter the age.  As far as the burns on her fingers.. The man who reported the incidence, stated it came from a relative of short elevator, stating, "that short elevator stated," "she had put Haleigh's fingers into boiling water", he never mentioned anything about bandages.  So, the two elements may well be two separate incidences, and I doubt that a man who is an educator and a past employee of children's services.. would report something he was not absolutely sure of.  Too easy to track and confront, and the school board would have a day with him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.