March 29, 2024, 04:11:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351182 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: April 10, 2009, 08:59:38 AM »

snip mlee:  The man who reported the incidence, stated it came from a relative of short elevator, stating, "that short elevator stated," "she had put Haleigh's fingers into boiling water", he never mentioned anything about bandages.  So, the two elements may well be two separate incidences, and I doubt that a man who is an educator and a past employee of children's services.. would report something he was not absolutely sure of.  Too easy to track and confront, and the school board would have a day with him.

this was put on a forum board....it was said that a teacher "overheard" some teenagers talking about it in the hallway.....I believe is how it went...We really don't have the name of the teacher do we? thought it was a female...just like any of us, their real name is not on a forum ....Cookie is not my real name..lol....and was it reported really or was it conversation on CVZ's forum?
see what I mean? any of us can say anything on these forums and it doesn't mean that it really happened or that it is true...it could be, but maybe not...

If LE really felt that JR was in such danger of Ron, wouldn't they go in and take him away from there immediately? something isn't adding up in my book...if he is so abusive, he could be more abusive at this time due to the stress of all of this...would make JR in more danger if all of this stuff was true about Ron's abuse....believe me, if he is/was abusing this child, he needs to be punished severely...all of these accounts could be explained away, just as the hot water/bandages rumor has been
not saying that ron does or does not abuse the kids...none of us know what is true and what is not true...too many rumors out there...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: April 10, 2009, 09:39:31 AM »

snip mlee:  The man who reported the incidence, stated it came from a relative of short elevator, stating, "that short elevator stated," "she had put Haleigh's fingers into boiling water", he never mentioned anything about bandages.  So, the two elements may well be two separate incidences, and I doubt that a man who is an educator and a past employee of children's services.. would report something he was not absolutely sure of.  Too easy to track and confront, and the school board would have a day with him.

this was put on a forum board....it was said that a teacher "overheard" some teenagers talking about it in the hallway.....I believe is how it went...We really don't have the name of the teacher do we? thought it was a female...just like any of us, their real name is not on a forum ....Cookie is not my real name..lol....and was it reported really or was it conversation on CVZ's forum?
see what I mean? any of us can say anything on these forums and it doesn't mean that it really happened or that it is true...it could be, but maybe not...

If LE really felt that JR was in such danger of Ron, wouldn't they go in and take him away from there immediately? something isn't adding up in my book...if he is so abusive, he could be more abusive at this time due to the stress of all of this...would make JR in more danger if all of this stuff was true about Ron's abuse....believe me, if he is/was abusing this child, he needs to be punished severely...all of these accounts could be explained away, just as the hot water/bandages rumor has been
not saying that ron does or does not abuse the kids...none of us know what is true and what is not true...too many rumors out there...

Male or female it does not matter. *******.  In the years I spent in Law Enforcement, I have seen abused children removed from homes and returned back to their parents.  I have been one of the Officers's who assisted removing sexually abused children from the home, and had those children returned to the same home, with the predator still coming in and out.  I have removed children who were left in a mobile home for a week alone, which included a small infant. The children were returned to the parent after she decided to return home and found them missing, and the court decided to return those children. All over this country, we have children who are not removed, and children's services are aware of neglect and abuse, and some of those children are abused and even killed by these parents.  No, social services does not run out and grab children out of a home. And parents have a good tendency to put on such a good face when Children's service's arrive, that they either determine the reports as unfounded, or they warn the parents.  It is a long proceedure..  I have arrested a father for child abuse, when I arrived at the residence and observed the marks and bruises on his daughter arm.. All law enforcement has that option, and it is a 30 year old law. But, neighbors do not call when they hear children screaming, or see a child abused.. They think its none of their business, so they turn a blind eye.  Do I think that short elevator has the ability or the nature to harm a child.. You bet I do..  Do I think that she is a responsible person to be taking care of these children,  No, No.. Not even the one she might be pregnant with.  If she were pregnant at the time she was out using drugs and having sex with Greg.. She certainly isn't showing that concern or responsibility.
With drugs you have deformaties, infant addiction.. With multi sex partners look at all the little things she could put her infant in danger of.  On the statements of drug use in that home alone, the children should have been removed. Of allegations of child abuse and bruising, the children should have been removed.. So, I think the problem here is in the uneffectiveness of the child's services in that community. And maybe they should be investigated by the State Attorney General's office, and heads should roll.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: April 10, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »

it is really astounding the abuse that  some children have to live with....makes me sad to even think about it...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1363 on: April 10, 2009, 09:46:29 AM »

Good Morning, thanks HH for all the info you gave us from Satsuma, and all the pics. Those trailer pics are eerie. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: April 10, 2009, 09:50:47 AM »

morning Rosie....xxxx

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1365 on: April 10, 2009, 10:41:41 AM »

morning Rosie....xxxx
Good Morning, in between reading in Sandras and Haleigh's forums, I will be listening to Cindy's depo, I need strength for that.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: April 10, 2009, 10:55:32 AM »

morning Rosie....xxxx
Good Morning, in between reading in Sandras and Haleigh's forums, I will be listening to Cindy's depo, I need strength for that.

yes my dear....you will! those people are beyond words aren't they???

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: April 10, 2009, 11:38:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: April 10, 2009, 11:48:24 AM »

Art Harris's site has posted that Whoraldo has invited him to be on FOX saturday night....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: April 10, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good morning Monkeys..  I think our day here is going to be warm and sunshine.. and the back yard garden is calling..  I listened to Cindy's deposition last night, she appeared like this was a joke..  very cocky, smirking, angry, rude..  They better be very careful..  This is of course, is video taped, and can be used against them in Casey's trial..  Both of these people seem very very odd. I also heard, that they are under investigation for witholding info or evidence.. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: April 10, 2009, 11:51:22 AM »

My dear grand daughter who gets plenty of guidance, nurturing and love was not potty trained until after 3 yrs old...no matter how hard we tried with the potty training, she just was not ready...each child develops at their own pace...I don't think that whether potty trained at 3 or whenever age JR. was when  that picture was taken reflects on the parenting...Crystal also had the kids every 2 weeks so she must have been involved somewhat in this parenting as well?

I am glad that Crystal cleared it up about the Turner syndrome and the bandaged hands....she could have "run" with the rumor mills that said that Misty had burned Haleigh's hands in boiling water that supposedly that teacher said? right? so kudos to her for not going along with that and telling the truth...respect to her for telling the truth....
I do find it rather unprofessional (?) of Attorney Kim to have said that the 2 SO's were cleared when there is an ongoing investigation...I am glad that she said that, but wonder if she was really supposed to reveal that? and where did she get her info from since the LE have not released any info on who is cleared and who is not...we only ever hear that everyone is still a suspect...

Also, what do we know about this guy Player after HH told us his real name?

good info HH....
hello everyone,  Yes Kim said the 2 SO,s have been cleared in her mind, the place she got her info from I imagine is LE, as I said she had just came from A meeting with LE and she had nothing but praise for the job they are doing and she did say that she knows in these two SO's have been up to no good in the past, but with everthing she had researched they were not involved with this.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: April 10, 2009, 11:54:21 AM »

HH...thanks....so we are really at square one huh? does Kim or anyone think that this is going to come to a head soon with an arrest or did she indicate anything like that?

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: April 10, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »

Oh wheres my manners...Good morning Monkeys
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: April 10, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good morning Monkeys..  I think our day here is going to be warm and sunshine.. and the back yard garden is calling..  I listened to Cindy's deposition last night, she appeared like this was a joke..  very cocky, smirking, angry, rude..  They better be very careful..  This is of course, is video taped, and can be used against them in Casey's trial..  Both of these people seem very very odd. I also heard, that they are under investigation for witholding info or evidence.. 

mlee...agree with your words on the A holes...aren't they the strangest folks ever? they make me sick

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: April 10, 2009, 11:55:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

mlee do you have a hotmail addy??? or yahoo addy by chance??

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: April 10, 2009, 11:56:54 AM »

Male or female it does not matter. *******.  In the years I spent in Law Enforcement, I have seen abused children removed from homes and returned back to their parents.  I have been one of the Officers's who assisted removing sexually abused children from the home, and had those children returned to the same home, with the predator still coming in and out.  I have removed children who were left in a mobile home for a week alone, which included a small infant. The children were returned to the parent after she decided to return home and found them missing, and the court decided to return those children. All over this country, we have children who are not removed, and children's services are aware of neglect and abuse, and some of those children are abused and even killed by these parents.  No, social services does not run out and grab children out of a home. And parents have a good tendency to put on such a good face when Children's service's arrive, that they either determine the reports as unfounded, or they warn the parents.  It is a long proceedure..  I have arrested a father for child abuse, when I arrived at the residence and observed the marks and bruises on his daughter arm.. All law enforcement has that option, and it is a 30 year old law. But, neighbors do not call when they hear children screaming, or see a child abused.. They think its none of their business, so they turn a blind eye.  Do I think that short elevator has the ability or the nature to harm a child.. You bet I do..  Do I think that she is a responsible person to be taking care of these children,  No, No.. Not even the one she might be pregnant with.  If she were pregnant at the time she was out using drugs and having sex with Greg.. She certainly isn't showing that concern or responsibility.
With drugs you have deformaties, infant addiction.. With multi sex partners look at all the little things she could put her infant in danger of.  On the statements of drug use in that home alone, the children should have been removed. Of allegations of child abuse and bruising, the children should have been removed.. So, I think the problem here is in the uneffectiveness of the child's services in that community. And maybe they should be investigated by the State Attorney General's office, and heads should roll.

I would think that Crystal or some of her family members would have noticed that Haleigh's hands or fingers had been damaged during her visits with her/them. 

I recall IM posting that Crystal had said that she had seen the pictures of Haleigh with the hands bandaged or whatever it is on her hands.

Personally I do not give much credence to that rumor.  IIRC it was not even on the CVZ site.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: April 10, 2009, 11:57:16 AM »

My dear grand daughter who gets plenty of guidance, nurturing and love was not potty trained until after 3 yrs old...no matter how hard we tried with the potty training, she just was not ready...each child develops at their own pace...I don't think that whether potty trained at 3 or whenever age JR. was when  that picture was taken reflects on the parenting...Crystal also had the kids every 2 weeks so she must have been involved somewhat in this parenting as well?

I am glad that Crystal cleared it up about the Turner syndrome and the bandaged hands....she could have "run" with the rumor mills that said that Misty had burned Haleigh's hands in boiling water that supposedly that teacher said? right? so kudos to her for not going along with that and telling the truth...respect to her for telling the truth....
I do find it rather unprofessional (?) of Attorney Kim to have said that the 2 SO's were cleared when there is an ongoing investigation...I am glad that she said that, but wonder if she was really supposed to reveal that? and where did she get her info from since the LE have not released any info on who is cleared and who is not...we only ever hear that everyone is still a suspect...

good info HH....
hello everyone,  Yes Kim said the 2 SO,s have been cleared in her mind, the place she got her info from I imagine is LE, as I said she had just came from A meeting with LE and she had nothing but praise for the job they are doing and she did say that she knows in these two SO's have been up to no good in the past, but with everthing she had researched they were not involved with this.......

When you take those two out of the mix, and joe from tenn.. all you have left is ron and short elevator and what they know.. or one of them knows... unless there is a new one that short elevator brought into the home that night. So, the basis I guess is short elevator.. pregnant, not pregnant, guilt, not guilty.. she is still the key..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: April 10, 2009, 11:59:24 AM »

snip Heart:I would think that Crystal or some of her family members would have noticed that Haleigh's hands or fingers had been damaged during her visits with her/them.

I recall IM posting that Crystal had said that she had seen the pictures of Haleigh with the hands bandaged or whatever it is on her hands.

Personally I do not give much credence to that rumor.  IIRC it was not even on the CVZ site.

morning Heart...I don't believe that rumor either...and Crystal herself cleared that one up from the sounds of things...which is to her credit imo....she could have left that rumor out there .....but she didn't

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: April 10, 2009, 12:01:27 PM »

good info HH....

When you take those two out of the mix, and joe from tenn.. all you have left is ron and short elevator and what they know.. or one of them knows... unless there is a new one that short elevator brought into the home that night. So, the basis I guess is short elevator.. pregnant, not pregnant, guilt, not guilty.. she is still the key..

mlee can you take a look??  #4
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82733

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: April 10, 2009, 12:01:46 PM »

I would think that Crystal or some of her family members would have noticed that Haleigh's hands or fingers had been damaged during her visits with her/them. 

now in the midst of this, is the issue that was reported.. that the weekend that either Haleigh had bandages on her hand, or the weekend that her fingers were burned, that Crystal's visitation was cancelled by ron..  Now, I wish we had an absolute on this. It appears that there may well be two different issues at hand, but the only confirmation is what Crystal has stated.  Maybe this is a bit of research day to see what is and what isn't and who is and who isn't.. That is right after I get through outside putting in the garden areas..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.