March 28, 2024, 02:25:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351120 times)
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2009, 07:33:33 PM »

I swear there is nobody without some kind of arrest record in Satsuma. Orando Traylor is he not a pastor, and if he is not, how in the world did I think that? 

Seeing all the arrest records from the family on both sides and neighbors, the police department in Satsuma are not at a risk of loosing their jobs due to no work. 

Thanks guess no one is going to answer me so i will try and find it myself. Have a great day all and hopeing Haleigh is found soon!

Sorry, just noticed your request.  We don't have PM's here but I will see if I can find the email for AMDIN for you...klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

Thank you all sooooooo much!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2009, 07:38:34 PM »

fuzzball....not sure what they are on her hands...that is why I asked for another picture perhaps from that day, same clothes on to see if what ever was wrapped around her hands were gone..I don't think that it is bandages cause it is so loosely wrapped ...jmo..why would someone take a photo of a child with an injury that could come back to haunt them? I think that people who harm children are pretty sneaky and try to not leave bruises or marks that will show...jmo...they don't want to be caught doing  abuse obviously....

I don't share your views that ron used Haleigh as a punching bag, nor do I think that he broke her nose or dislocated her jaw ...jmo...and no, I had not noticed that she looks exactly like Crystal...will have to look closer....Even Crystal said in the beginning Haleigh is Ron's heart and that her daddy loves her ......I really don't think that the grand mothers would have put up with ron laying a hand on this child improperly for one minute...also my opinion...
but if you think that ron has done all of this, then I respect your opinion...just not the same as mine....

dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2009, 07:39:54 PM »

I swear there is nobody without some kind of arrest record in Satsuma. Orando Traylor is he not a pastor, and if he is not, how in the world did I think that? 

Sorry this is O/T but can someone please help me is there anyway to pm or email the Mod. Here I have a question to ask her and don't know how to get to her.....thanks

Klaas is the site admin. You can email her at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

I don't know any of our global mods' email addresses.  Klaas is a good person to contact. Wink

Hope this helps.

Thank you to all who answered and it's not about anyone on here Just had to ask her something once again THANKS!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »

very good article..sadly, I agree that all this infighting has taken away from Haleigh...shame on them for doing that..this could have all gone on behind the scenes....the same outcome will come of it...either Ron will be declared unfit and Crystal will get custody of the kids or else the kids will remain with Ron...None of this dirty laundry being aired has helped in the search for Haleigh IMO...I can't recall any other case of a missing child off the top of my head where the parents of said missing child has acted this shamefully...they have been mostly respectful of the child  and each other and didn't use the opportunity to "get" back at each other...jmo...

Another thing that I was wondering...remember the picture of Haleigh where some think that she has bandages on her hands...(I don't think they are) ...does any smart monkee have another picture of her on that day with the same clothes on that may or may not show her without what ever was on her hands? or could it be blown up to show a closer view? I am not good at any of that stuff or I would have done it myself...
anyone?

If you don't think they're bandages, what do you think they are? In the picture, Hayleigh and her little brother are sunbathing. What kind of gloves do kids wear to sunbathe?

They're white, and her fingertips show, and they're not all one piece, but fabric wrapped around her hands like a bandage. I think it's odd that people are fixated on the bandages on the hands, and not the bruises and welts on her face, which plainly show that someone's dislocated her jaw and broken her nose.

I think the father beats the crap out of her because she looks exactly like Crystal. Has no one else noticed how much that child looks like her mother?

To me, the bricks propping open the back door prove there was no intruder. An intruder doesn't prop the door open after himself. You prop an already open door open so it won't close and lock you out. An intruder would grab the kid and leave fast, not prop the door open. Ron has said that Misty has no key. Misty propped the door open, so she wouldn't get locked out taking stuff out to the dumpster.

Ron is adamant that he was at work when the child died. Probably he beat her before he left for work--there's plenty of documentation that he beat her other times. He worked her over good and went to work. She died, and Misty called her cousin. She propped open the back door and took the child to the dumpster, which is why the dogs hit on the dumpster. Her cousin came by and removed the child's body from the dumpster, took it to the docks and threw it in the river, which is the other place the cadaver dogs hit.

Ron Cummings then married Misty so she wouldn't have to testify against him and vice versa. Then he put that "Only God can Judge ME" thing on his truck, instead of contact info.

This is not a missing child. This is not a kidnapping. We need to change the way we investigate kidnappings, because child-killers know to pretend they have a missing child, as a way to botch homicide investigations. They milk sympathy from gullible people for the loss of a child THEY KILLED. Misty can barely keep a straight face. These rumors of her not being home that night, are just someone's attempt at giving her an alibi. Though she might well have gone out to party or drown her sorrows after disposing of Hayleigh, leaving those bricks to prop the door open.

This man probably didn't want to deal with the Turner's Syndrome, either. I've known TS girls. I don't know how you would know a 5-year-old had it--TS's symptoms are that you don't grow, don't go through puberty, and can never have kids. I'm told there's also a little trouble with body language, like an asberger's kid has, but the TS girls I knew were all sticklers for following the rules, and very literal-minded. Not much imagination. I don't think it would make her harder to deal with than other 5-year-olds, but I do think the prospect of such an expensive adolescence approaching, (hormones, surgery, possibly breast implants, therapy, etc...) would really upset an immature man.

I don't think he planned her death but I do think he used her for a punching bag and didn't worry too much about if she were disfigured or killed during his temper tantrums.

The child who says he saw a man take Hayleigh, is probably just a very imaginative child who wants very badly to please the adults who want to hear that there was a kidnapper, not a murder.

OMG..I notice way back that Haleigh has a crooked smile her jaw swings to one side.
God forbid if this is true..Haleigh does resemble Crystal- I wonder if he took this out on Haleigh
as he has the upper hand. Maybe in Ron's warp mind they were Crystal children not his and I seen this before in broken family's sad but true and I seen this it first hand.. I wonder if this was a way to continue to control and punish Crystal...
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »

I don't share your views that ron used Haleigh as a punching bag, nor do I think that he broke her nose or dislocated her jaw ...jmo...and no, I had not noticed that she looks exactly like Crystal...will have to look closer....Even Crystal said in the beginning Haleigh is Ron's heart and that her daddy loves her ......I really don't think that the grand mothers would have put up with ron laying a hand on this child improperly for one minute...also my opinion...
but if you think that ron has done all of this, then I respect your opinion...just not the same as mine....
I agree with your view of things, but I respect all views as well.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »

Cookie, you summed up my opinions as well.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2009, 07:51:28 PM »

Now do I have this right that there is one of many orange orchards and oranges can make drugs. There is an orange grove off of highway 17 and that is also close to the church that Ron frequents.. Are their any orange grove south of where Ron's home is that no longer harvest oranges...

that is the question I wanted to know also. I did not know the church was near an orange grove, but, it sure is interesting..   and this is the same church that orlando is in charge of?

I was looking for satsuma orange groves, and found a wikpidia account of the drug, which made me curious of where or how close those orange groves are. I wonder if searchers went to that orange grove area?   does ron still go to church there I wonder?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »

Now do I have this right that there is one of many orange orchards and oranges can make drugs. There is an orange grove off of highway 17 and that is also close to the church that Ron frequents.. Are their any orange grove south of where Ron's home is that no longer harvest oranges...

that is the question I wanted to know also. I did not know the church was near an orange grove, but, it sure is interesting..   and this is the same church that orlando is in charge of?

I was looking for satsuma orange groves, and found a wikpidia account of the drug, which made me curious of where or how close those orange groves are. I wonder if searchers went to that orange grove area?   does ron still go to church there I wonder?

Do orange groves have docks?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2009, 08:00:41 PM »

I'm not sure if this has been posted prior.. I just pulled it up, and reading it by detail..... I wonder??

Ron----

2006-03-22 CHILDREN 

2006-04-04 044.NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF HEARING 

2006-04-12 045.NOTICE OF UN-AVAILABILITY-CHARLES BEHM-ESQUIRE 

2006-08-17 046.NOTICE OF HEARING - STATUS CONFERENCE 

2006-08-17 HRG SET FOR 10/04/06 @ 3:00 - EEH 

2006-10-04 047.FAMILY COURT MINUTES-PET NOT PRESENT-R MURPHY PRESENT 

2006-10-04 RESP NOT PRESENT-C BEHM PRESENT 

2006-12-28 048.NOTICE OF HEARING - HRG SET FOR 01/04/07 @ 3:30 

2007-01-04 049.NOTICE OF FILING TRANSCRIPT - RESPONDENT 

2007-01-26 050.NOTICE OF HEARING REGARDING OBJECTIONS TO FINDINGS 

2007-01-26 OF MAGISTRATE-HRG SET FOR 02/13/07 @ 2:00 - EEH 

2007-02-13 051.FAMILY COURT MINUTES PET PR RESP PR 

2007-02-22 052.NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY OF COUNSEL - BEHM 

2007-05-11 053.CORRESPONDENCE FROM NANCY GRIFFIS TO EEH 

2007-11-08 054.ORDER APPROVING REPORT/RECOMMENDATIONS OF MAGISTRATE 

2007-11-26 FL#200754636011 

2008-06-16 055.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $48.00 ON 06/16/08 

2009-02-10 056.MOTION FOR CONTEMPT 03-27-09 AT 08:30 

2009-02-20 057.NOTICE OF DISMISSAL 

2009-03-17 058.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - KIM PICAZIO FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD

2009-03-20 059.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE-T JERRY SNIDER FOR FATHER 

2009-03-26 060.NOTICE OF PRODUCTION FROM NON-PARTY 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2009, 08:01:21 PM »

hm, not that I have ever seen, of course if there is an orange grove near the river there, then I guess a dock could be present, even if it might be for the church, and again, I have not seen pic of church area, so I am blind there.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2009, 08:01:36 PM »

Let no stone be unturned...

Julia Tuttle, also known as the Mother of Miami, was said to have sent an orange blossom to railroad magnate Henry Flagler in the mid-1890s to demonstrate how the Miami area had survived a recent hard freeze and to encourage him to develop South Florida.

Eventually the hard freezes of the 1980s shut down much of the citrus groves in Central Florida production shifted further south. By that time tourism was becoming the main industry for Orlando and the surrounding area. Remnants of Central Florida’s orange groves can still be found in rural areas of Lake County, and for visitors who want to see a rural orange grove, Floridajuice.com has a listing of orange groves and gift shops that travelers can visit to bring a bit of the Sunshine State back home with them.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »

hm, not that I have ever seen, of course if there is an orange grove near the river there, then I guess a dock could be present, even if it might be for the church, and again, I have not seen pic of church area, so I am blind there.

lets see if we can get a  close map of the church and orange grove area  ..
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2009, 08:12:37 PM »

Let no stone be unturned...

Julia Tuttle, also known as the Mother of Miami, was said to have sent an orange blossom to railroad magnate Henry Flagler in the mid-1890s to demonstrate how the Miami area had survived a recent hard freeze and to encourage him to develop South Florida.

Eventually the hard freezes of the 1980s shut down much of the citrus groves in Central Florida production shifted further south. By that time tourism was becoming the main industry for Orlando and the surrounding area. Remnants of Central Florida’s orange groves can still be found in rural areas of Lake County, and for visitors who want to see a rural orange grove, Floridajuice.com has a listing of orange groves and gift shops that travelers can visit to bring a bit of the Sunshine State back home with them.

the bloom will prove to be significant, as I now want to see the pic too.
I worked the groves as a kid. I was paid half a cent to prune ONE orange tree. IT was hard work, and I was young.  Mice, snakes, bugs of all kinds, and the hot sun.
Then  I went onto work in canning factory. I was not paid much  more, but got to work inside rather than the thorney orange trees. mmmmm there is nothing better than picking an orange in the sun, and opening it with knife, sipping the juice..ceptin maybe a watermelon.
oops, I was reminising again.
but, the page seems slow, so, sorry....lets see that pic that you probally have already found.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2009, 08:26:01 PM »

Cookie, you summed up my opinions as well.

Got me to thinking, so I searched google for images of Crystal and put some together:

And then put together (in random order) some images I have of Haleigh:

I still don't think she resembles her mother that much.

*shrug*

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2009, 08:46:10 PM »

Brandi....I don't see the resemblance to either parent to be honest..

what I do see in those pictures is a mother who is suffering and missing her child...despair and sadness all over her face...imo..
what I see when I see the pictures of Haleigh is a child who is much loved by all, a happy kid who loves her life and her family.....A child that needs to be back with the ones who love her and are missing her....so sad to think about really...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2009, 08:51:45 PM »

The diagnosis might have been made quite early for the Turner's Syndrome as a result of being underweight or small for her age. Might have even been made right after she was born if there were any markers for genetic disorders present.
I have no clue if TS is expensive to treat or what Ron's plan would pay for.
As per mlee's court thing, Ron was in contempt of court just before Haleigh went missing. Did he just find out that day ? Contempt of court here usually means you pay a sum of money into the court. And it has to be a biggie for the contempt thing to be found. Like not complying with the terms of previous orders. Willfully and with no regard for the law. I know about this one.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2009, 08:54:39 PM »

I'm not sure if this has been posted prior.. I just pulled it up, and reading it by detail..... I wonder??

Ron----

2006-03-22 CHILDREN 

2006-04-04 044.NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF HEARING 

2006-04-12 045.NOTICE OF UN-AVAILABILITY-CHARLES BEHM-ESQUIRE 

2006-08-17 046.NOTICE OF HEARING - STATUS CONFERENCE 

2006-08-17 HRG SET FOR 10/04/06 @ 3:00 - EEH 

2006-10-04 047.FAMILY COURT MINUTES-PET NOT PRESENT-R MURPHY PRESENT 

2006-10-04 RESP NOT PRESENT-C BEHM PRESENT 

2006-12-28 048.NOTICE OF HEARING - HRG SET FOR 01/04/07 @ 3:30 

2007-01-04 049.NOTICE OF FILING TRANSCRIPT - RESPONDENT 

2007-01-26 050.NOTICE OF HEARING REGARDING OBJECTIONS TO FINDINGS 

2007-01-26 OF MAGISTRATE-HRG SET FOR 02/13/07 @ 2:00 - EEH 

2007-02-13 051.FAMILY COURT MINUTES PET PR RESP PR 

2007-02-22 052.NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY OF COUNSEL - BEHM 

2007-05-11 053.CORRESPONDENCE FROM NANCY GRIFFIS TO EEH 

2007-11-08 054.ORDER APPROVING REPORT/RECOMMENDATIONS OF MAGISTRATE 

2007-11-26 FL#200754636011 

2008-06-16 055.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $48.00 ON 06/16/08 

2009-02-10 056.MOTION FOR CONTEMPT 03-27-09 AT 08:30 

2009-02-20 057.NOTICE OF DISMISSAL 

2009-03-17 058.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - KIM PICAZIO FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD

2009-03-20 059.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE-T JERRY SNIDER FOR FATHER 

2009-03-26 060.NOTICE OF PRODUCTION FROM NON-PARTY 

hey mlee- I post that on #10..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2009, 08:57:29 PM »

JG.. just felt like doing that...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »

Brandi....I don't see the resemblance to either parent to be honest..

what I do see in those pictures is a mother who is suffering and missing her child...despair and sadness all over her face...imo..
what I see when I see the pictures of Haleigh is a child who is much loved by all, a happy kid who loves her life and her family.....A child that needs to be back with the ones who love her and are missing her....so sad to think about really...

JMO Its not being back with ones who love her but who are responsible, mature adults
and Fibsty doesn't fit the picture andlet alone the enviroment......
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »

JG.. just felt like doing that...

LOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.