April 23, 2024, 03:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352081 times)
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: April 10, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »

That was interesting.  I wish they would have shown a better view of the couch because of Jr. saying the couch was bouncing?  Would Jr. have heard the "couch bouncing" from the bedroom or did he get up and see something or someone on the couch making it bounce.  I was just trying to figure out what type of fabric the couch is...if it were a vinyl type you might could hear noise from that.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1421 on: April 10, 2009, 02:23:02 PM »

Cookie, do you mind me asking why you are so defensive of anything anyone says
about Ron ? Like the yard looks desolate to me, you say, maybe the weather didn't allow for planting. I know there are two sides to each story and I did not demonize Ron today. I haven't seen evidence of Ron / Misty  having any good qualities, have you ?

Good morning Kat_Gram, just got back from picking up an Easter Ham.. So, I was trying to catch up on the reading and I found you..  I am in agreement with you... I think we are on the same side of the pond..  I was always told, if it Looks like a duck, and it waddles like a duck, and it quacks like a duck.. then by golly.. It's a Duck...

Amen Mlee......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1422 on: April 10, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »

IM I always love your pictures, the last photo you posted, the sand dune and water, so reminds me of growing up, that picture could be from my backyard, it brings me back to all the good times as a child, thanks.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: April 10, 2009, 02:25:41 PM »

I am so sad for Haleigh and her family that truly miss and love her, and I am so sad for Sandra's poor family. I am praying for an Easter miracle for little Haleigh, my kids are out of school and all day they have been talking about the Easter bunny, dying Easter eggs, etc that's what Haleigh and Sandra should be doing too. 

Prayers for Haleigh!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1424 on: April 10, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »

IM I always love your pictures, the last photo you posted, the sand dune and water, so reminds me of growing up, that picture could be from my backyard, it brings me back to all the good times as a child, thanks.

Thanks NRCG~ where did you grow up? I feel so blessed everyday to witness such incredible beauty. Here is the photo before I added any text, feel free to snag a copy if you wish..

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1425 on: April 10, 2009, 02:34:12 PM »

Thanks NRCG~ where did you grow up? I feel so blessed everyday to witness such incredible beauty. Here is the photo before I added any text, feel free to snag a copy if you wish..

IM
Thank-you. Small town in Wisconsin, right on Lake Michigan, about 30 minutes from Green Bay.
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: April 10, 2009, 02:47:07 PM »

Taken from Art Harris' site under the WBG and Misty bender weekend comments.

~~#413.  Art Harris Says:
April 9th, 2009 at 5:22 am
LA Girl-I can assure you Greg did not do Ronald’s truck. Only God Can Judge Me–the current slogan replaced a one word moniker he had up before it–GRAVEDIGGER. Art
~~~

WHY DOES THIS BOTHER ME SO MUCH?
Gravedigger?  Thinks he's a badass, doesn't he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He does come across that way unfortunately.  I think what Gravedigger stands for though is those guys that drive monster trucks and one of the guys trucks name is Gravedigger. lol  I guess he must be a fan of that.  My mama picked up on that too...wondering about why he had gravedigger on the back of his truck.

Ron is confusing to me.  I feel terrible for him that Haleigh is gone but it's aggravating that he could think Misty was in any shape to be watching Haleigh that night and he definitely knew she had been up for 3 or 4 days partying so for him to leave the kids with her makes me lose respect for him.   The fact that he comes across as "tough guy" doesn't help matters either.

I will say one thing on his behalf, the other night I watched a couple of videos that someone had put together with pictures of him and Haleigh and let me just say there were 100's of pics of them doing everything together...Christmas, easter, them brushing their teeth together, him helping her with her nebulizer, just lots of happy photos of them together and that shows me that he must have spent lots of time with her so seeing those softened my opinion a little.  I don't know though..in saying all that, maybe he might be hiding something...who knows?  I don't think I would make a great detective because I always want to see the best in people but as we know with all these kids being abused nowadays, there are some really bad people out there.

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1427 on: April 10, 2009, 02:50:09 PM »

Ty Cookie. I go with what I see of Ron and Misty. LE will sort this out. And I must admit I am not neutral. Ron has three kids. One has a gentic disorder. One has some other issue and I don't know how bad that one is. He doesn't pay child support for the youngest of his kids. He moves in and sets up housekeeping with a 16 year old who has no education, has drug issues and she beomes the drugged Step Mommy.
People can be poor, not alot of higher education and still love their children and do the right thing for them. I don't see this with Ron and Misty.
Anyway, this won't be resolved here on the Internet.
From Art Harris, he was expecting LE to make a move. LE was waiting for something, perhaps their results from the evidence they took from the house.  Art is going to be on Geraldo tomorrow evening and I have respect for Mr. Harris and want to see his take on this as he met all the players.

You do make alot of good points about Ron Kat.  He does need to grow up.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: April 10, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »

We are having Easter Dinner ( one of them, the orthodox spiritual one is next week )
today as ppl have to work on Sunday. ( family has LE related work, these things go on Easter Sunday or not )  so I was up with the bunnies. We have bunny hats, bunny shaped carrot cakes, egg shaped cupcakes, turkey, ham, all the good stuff. Baskets, family food, laffs, a puppy, kitty kat, kids, GrandMas and hot cross buns.  And I need a nap right now. lol 
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: April 10, 2009, 02:53:06 PM »

smiles101:

Welcome to the Cage! Nice to meet you!

Why, thank you very much Brandi!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: April 10, 2009, 02:56:22 PM »

He doesn't need any more kids. Genetic testing pre pregnancy, perhaps a  " snip ".

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: April 10, 2009, 03:01:44 PM »

We are having Easter Dinner ( one of them, the orthodox spiritual one is next week )
today as ppl have to work on Sunday. ( family has LE related work, these things go on Easter Sunday or not )  so I was up with the bunnies. We have bunny hats, bunny shaped carrot cakes, egg shaped cupcakes, turkey, ham, all the good stuff. Baskets, family food, laffs, a puppy, kitty kat, kids, GrandMas and hot cross buns.  And I need a nap right now. lol 

Yummu yummy sure sounds like an excellent spread.

Do you do an Easter Egg Hunt with the children as well.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: April 10, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »

He doesn't need any more kids. Genetic testing pre pregnancy, perhaps a  " snip ".

I can always lend out my 'Fisker'(sp) shears.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: April 10, 2009, 03:04:17 PM »

This Easter, one of the girls has gone to Bush Gardens in Va, the other leaves for Sarasota in the morning. So it looks like its going to be just the four of us..  I'm going to make an egg shaped Cake for the boys, and although too old for hunting eggs, hey, they need colored easter eggs anyway.  Understand the working weekends with LE, did that for years, many holiday means were either brought in or had to be worked around the schedule, was even tougher when I was married, both of us were on the Department, with separate shifts.  It's just really nice to be home for the Holiday. Don't mind the cooking or fuss abit.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: April 10, 2009, 03:06:55 PM »

This Easter, one of the girls has gone to Bush Gardens in Va, the other leaves for Sarasota in the morning. So it looks like its going to be just the four of us..  I'm going to make an egg shaped Cake for the boys, and although too old for hunting eggs, hey, they need colored easter eggs anyway.  Understand the working weekends with LE, did that for years, many holiday means were either brought in or had to be worked around the schedule, was even tougher when I was married, both of us were on the Department, with separate shifts.  It's just really nice to be home for the Holiday. Don't mind the cooking or fuss abit.
Bravo to you, glad you have made it to this time where you can enjoy them...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: April 10, 2009, 03:07:31 PM »

smiles101:

Welcome to the Cage! Nice to meet you!

Why, thank you very much Brandi!

Welcome smiles101 ~  Just getting to the posting.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: April 10, 2009, 03:13:38 PM »

Ty Cookie. I go with what I see of Ron and Misty. LE will sort this out. And I must admit I am not neutral. Ron has three kids. One has a gentic disorder. One has some other issue and I don't know how bad that one is. He doesn't pay child support for the youngest of his kids. He moves in and sets up housekeeping with a 16 year old who has no education, has drug issues and she beomes the drugged Step Mommy.
People can be poor, not alot of higher education and still love their children and do the right thing for them. I don't see this with Ron and Misty.
Anyway, this won't be resolved here on the Internet.
From Art Harris, he was expecting LE to make a move. LE was waiting for something, perhaps their results from the evidence they took from the house.  Art is going to be on Geraldo tomorrow evening and I have respect for Mr. Harris and want to see his take on this as he met all the players.

You do make alot of good points about Ron Kat.  He does need to grow up.

.....and untie those strings to momma. 

I could not believe Gr. Neves when I saw her at the wedding.  All smiles, tears, if I didn't know better I would have thought she had just won the lottery...sure fooled me!

But...it was her son's marriage.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: April 10, 2009, 03:14:51 PM »

I can always lend out my 'Fisker'(sp) shears.
Grama, you always bring a smile to this old Monkey's face.. Can I Watch?????

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1438 on: April 10, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »

IM
Thank-you. Small town in Wisconsin, right on Lake Michigan, about 30 minutes from Green Bay.

Oh, it is beautiful there....I have been to Door County, WI many times and love it's natural beauty there.....

I'm heading out soon to go visit my grandbaby, he is almost 2 lbs now and will give everyone an update when I get back

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: April 10, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.