April 25, 2024, 09:31:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352187 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1440 on: April 10, 2009, 03:29:16 PM »

HH~Did you learn anything about Ron's employment history? From what I've read it seems spotty at best, I remember in the custody re-hearing he had just obtained his job at Superior because he was on a probationary level and wouldn't have insurance for three months, and IIRC his FORMER job at PDM was relatively new also.....any tidbits on that front

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: April 10, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »

IM I always love your pictures, the last photo you posted, the sand dune and water, so reminds me of growing up, that picture could be from my backyard, it brings me back to all the good times as a child, thanks.

Thanks NRCG~ where did you grow up? I feel so blessed everyday to witness such incredible beauty. Here is the photo before I added any text, feel free to snag a copy if you wish..

IM
Thank-you. Small town in Wisconsin, right on Lake Michigan, about 30 minutes from Green Bay.

Oh, it is beautiful there....I have been to Door County, WI many times and love it's natural beauty there.....

I'm heading out soon to go visit my grandbaby, he is almost 2 lbs now and will give everyone an update when I get back

Two pounds of love, and his first Easter..  Be safe.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1442 on: April 10, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »

Yes, good question, cookie.

The article starts out:

"SATSUMA, Fla. - - While acknowledging on Thursday her daughter has been gone for exactly two months hasn’t been easy for Crystal Sheffield, Friday might be a tougher day. It would have been the start of Haleigh’s spring break. “It’s going to be hard without her. Her little sister’s birthday is April 15th and [Haleigh’s] not going to be here."

Seems to me, she'd say something along the lines of: "I sure hope Haleigh will be found by then and be able to attend the party!"

Odd.
Just how do we know Crystal said anything like this at all or is this just the reporters look on things and his statment he wrote down as to the way he saw Crystal..........The entire time I was around Crystal all she said was what she was gonna do WHEN Haleigh comes home, how much Haleigh was gonna Love the Center, How much Haleigh was gonna Love the purple phone at the center, how she was gonna love all the stuffed animals, Im sure the writer of this statement wrote this in view of how the past 60 days have been............

When a reporter uses quotes, it is what the person said. (Or it is supposed to be.)

My point was, I thought Crystal would be more optimistic, that is all.
I dont want to sound argumentive here and keep, hammering a dead dog, but ..........I have seen Crystal and what this is doing to her, I have heard her talk about Haleigh and how much she wants her home and misses her and that she cant wait for her to come home,  It is stuff like this and these types of responces that if I was a Mother that was missing a child would just tear me up even more to think there was actually people out there that didnt see just how hurtful and tore up I was to be having to live life right now without my precious daughter.. Crystal is optimistic, as much as she can be, but Im sure deep down inside she gets more and more scared with each passing day, She is only human and she wants her baby back but My God she cant get her, cant find her, cant get someone to say what happened to her, Im sure things get her down every now and then and her mind starts to wonder into areas that she doesnt even want to think about.....................

HH~  Everything you write here is SO right on.  I can understand *completely* all of these emotions.  I too would get more scared with each passing day.  I too would have to hold on. Until someone told me or showed me differently, I'd be holding on.  Hell, I'm holding on and I'm not even related. How in the world she hasn't had a confrontation with Misty yet, I will never know.  You'd have to lock me up and throw away the key.

P.S.  I don't know how to get rid of the stack of quotes when I'm trying to only quote one person...can anyone tell me?

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: April 10, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »

He doesn't need any more kids. Genetic testing pre pregnancy, perhaps a  " snip ".

I can always lend out my 'Fisker'(sp) shears.
Grama, you always bring a smile to this old Monkey's face.. Can I Watch?????

For sure you can...and all of the other Monkey's as well.  See I am gonna have a Fund Raiser...and all of the monies donated will go to CRYSTAL @ Haileybug.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: April 10, 2009, 03:36:40 PM »

This is a post from the Caylee Anthony thread that was just posted by luvmyboys.

Though you all might want to see it, so I brought it over here:

hey you guys i got this from my friend richard grund on myspace...thought i would let you see it..i just got it...

Let's talk...and get the facts straight!
Current mood:  focused

Hello every one!

I sincerely hope that you took time this week and will do so over the weekend to consider the reality of Passover, the sacrificial Lamb and what the Lord did for each and everyone of us.  But, most of all, consider what He did for you!!!

Now, before the sparks out there start a brush fire let me talk about a good friend of mine name William Staubs, aka Cobra.  It seems that when I mentioned the other night on Nancy Grace that Cobra was working with me to expose the people who are actively working to implicate my son Jesse, myself AND my wife in little Caylee's murder for the sake of FABRICATING REASONABLE DOUBT to taint the jury pool it set tongues in motion.  So, I figured I would do what I always do and just tell the facts.

I met Cobra on Tuesday February 10th at the Suburban Drive memorial for Caylee.  He was invited by Leonard Padilla and Leonard introduced him to me.  We hit it off and the next morning we got together for breakfast.  It was during this time that I told him what was going on with me and this effort to destroy my son and my family.  He offered to help me in any way that he could and as time went on and he began to see the evidence pile up he jumped into it with both feet.  Of course my brother Cobra is a big guy and big guys make a splash when they jump into things.  I tried to warn him that affiliating himself with me might put a bulls-eye on his back both naturally and supernaturally.  And, it did.

Then sometime during the second week of March someone who knew me because of little Caylee and from here reached out to me for help.  She had become friends with Crystal Sheffield (Haleigh's mother) and Marie Griffths (Haleigh's grandmother).  She told me what was going on and was there any way I could help them.  I asked Cobra to go up and speak to them to see if there was anything he could do.  I was supposed to travel up with him on March 11th but could not so he went without me.  I HAVE NOT ever been to Satsuma, Florida.  I may have driven through Palatka one time about ten years ago but at no time since Haleigh Cummings went missing, or for that matter EVER, have I been up to Satsuma.  I HAVE NOT participated in any searches nor have I done any fund raising for anyone involved. Unlike SOME  MEMBER OF A PARTICULAR FAMILY & FAUX CHILD FINDING ORGANIZATION who drove up there and tried to insert themselves into it and were told by local town's people that they were NOT WELCOME and to go home and GET THEIR OWN D**N LIVES IN ORDER.  That's a direct quote from an eye witness who saw it happen.  So, to the people out there saying otherwise - get your story straight or just admit you are a member of TeamCaylee (and I really hate having to write her name in regards to you but it's the only way to keep the spotlight on you) and get it over with.

Before I deal with the RUMOR that we (Cobra, Art Harris and myself) are doing this for some big movie deal we have going I want to clarify one more point that Cobra will expound upon in the days ahead when he speaks about this.

Cobra reached out to a lawyer he knew in South Florida named Kim Picazio to see if she could help Crystal Sheffield.  He brought her into the case.  Cobra then called a journalist that he knew named Art Harris (artharris.com) to see if Art wanted to report the story.  His intent was and is to find Haleigh Cummings and figured that getting the story out there would help.  Now, get ready...here comes the big one...HE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF HIS OWN MONEY DOING IT!  He was not at any time working for Kim Picazio as has been reported.  He was not working for Crystal Sheffiield.  He was not working for Ronald Cummings even though Ronald tried to hire him; most likely to stop Cobra's investigation into Misty.  Cobra will fill in the rest of the blanks during his upcoming interview but I wanted to get that out there.

Now, to the movie deal...WHAT MOVIE DEAL?!  If there is a movie deal please tell me where it is so that I can see what the terms are, points and who is in what position, whether it's a back end deal, producers gross, net gross, just gross (that's not a real term I just threw that in there to see if you were paying attention) or whatever!!!!  There is no deal, never was.  Cobra did what he did because he has a righteous passion for children and wants to find little Haleigh.  I've turned down the possibility of two PAID INTERVIEWS with two rag newspapers over the last 9-months.  I DID NOT and WOULD NOT.  Art Harris is a journalist with his own FREE website.  It's what he does as a profession and I am sure somewhere along the line he hopes to get paid for his work.  How he does that is up to him but at this exact moment there is nothing in place to do that.  Before anyone gets offended by that do you think that any of the shows or news agencies are doing what they do for free?  They get paid to do it and their stations get advertising revenue.  Let's stop all the posturing and complaining about "profiteering" by these people.  Until you donate your time and your show gets air time for free it's a for profit effort.  So, here is what I say to the "people" out there running from forum to forum to blogs claiming we have a deal - get a name, get some proof and show it.  Put up or shut up!

That's a bold and blunt as I can put it.  Let's get back to the task at hand - finding a little girl named Haleigh Cummings that has been missing for too many weeks now.  There is more I'd like to say but it is an ongoing investigation and I will let Cobra say what he can for himself.

In closing, to those wonderful people out there who felt it their duty to do what they are doing to my family.  I gave you a chance to come clean.  I gave you a chance to do the right thing before the train left the station.  You didn't.  In fact, you arrogantly stepped up your diabolical efforts.  As I promised when it was time I would out you on national television.  BUT, the other night was just a teaser trailer.  The real show is coming soon to a TV set near you.

Thanks again to all my friends here on My Space and who read this from where ever its reposted, as I know it does.  I appreciate your support for me and my family.  And, do not get distressed or angry over what you are seeing and hearing again these days.  I serve a Risen Savior and He takes care of His own.  He promised that nothing hidden would not be revealed.  I said that from day one and it has been true, has it not?  Sit back and watch the show He is putting on for us!

Shalom and blessing,
Richard Grund
aka RJ, the Sword of THE KING

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1445 on: April 10, 2009, 03:36:58 PM »

He doesn't need any more kids. Genetic testing pre pregnancy, perhaps a  " snip ".

For sure you can...and all of the other Monkey's as well.  See I am gonna have a Fund Raiser...and all of the monies donated will go to CRYSTAL @ Haileybug.

Count me in on that fundraiser Gramamonkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: April 10, 2009, 03:37:13 PM »

For sure you can...and all of the other Monkey's as well.  See I am gonna have a Fund Raiser...and all of the monies donated will go to CRYSTAL @ Haleighbug

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: April 10, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »

HH~Did you learn anything about Ron's employment history? From what I've read it seems spotty at best, I remember in the custody re-hearing he had just obtained his job at Superior because he was on a probationary level and wouldn't have insurance for three months, and IIRC his FORMER job at PDM was relatively new also.....any tidbits on that front
Hey  kiss that baby for me,   I didnt really ask alot about Rons past employment but I was told he got fired from his lat job and so Im sure his record speaks for itself as far as employment goes, I think he only really worked hard when it helped him to get custody and then showed his true colors.....Those will shine through eventually no matter how you trie to put on and act!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: April 10, 2009, 03:40:51 PM »

IM I always love your pictures, the last photo you posted, the sand dune and water, so reminds me of growing up, that picture could be from my backyard, it brings me back to all the good times as a child, thanks.

Thanks NRCG~ where did you grow up? I feel so blessed everyday to witness such incredible beauty. Here is the photo before I added any text, feel free to snag a copy if you wish..

IM
Thank-you. Small town in Wisconsin, right on Lake Michigan, about 30 minutes from Green Bay.

Oh, it is beautiful there....I have been to Door County, WI many times and love it's natural beauty there.....

I'm heading out soon to go visit my grandbaby, he is almost 2 lbs now and will give everyone an update when I get back

Two pounds of love, and his first Easter..  Be safe.. 

Thanks~great way of looking at it...........considering he fell to 1 lb 2 oz, 2 lbs seems huge. Since we are in the season of miracle, I continue to expect one for little Elijah! Thanks for everyone's continued prayers for him.

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: April 10, 2009, 03:45:59 PM »

mlee ~ In your investigating and doing some research did anything connect to the link that I posted earlier today.  Would be marvelous if there was something to tie into this area.  I know you have been 'round and 'round on the connecting counties and states.

Will keep praying.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: April 10, 2009, 03:46:50 PM »

Brandy, this is beautiful, you have captured Easter for Haleigh.. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: April 10, 2009, 03:59:26 PM »

mlee ~ In your investigating and doing some research did anything connect to the link that I posted earlier today.  Would be marvelous if there was something to tie into this area.  I know you have been 'round and 'round on the connecting counties and states.

Will keep praying.....

I tried the link for ws.. they won't let me on..  I have tried every imaginable path, with these people.  Trusting none of them.  Joe from Tenn, hey this guy is a criminal, and I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.   You know there was that Physic that said that she was being kept in a small town 10 miles south of nashville, well that has to be Antioch..  It's exactly 10 miles, but then of course, he stated that she would be found on the 24 of Feb.. Needless to say, that spell didn't work..  I have a yahoo..  mareleigh ..  will share anything I have that I have not posted..  And will explain why not..  give me a yell..

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: April 10, 2009, 04:07:17 PM »

Brandy, this is beautiful, you have captured Easter for Haleigh.. 

Before I signed up for SC, I was looking at your work with the Haleigh pictures Brandi...they are really pretty!     Do you ever make those for other people's kids or just the missing?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: April 10, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »

Will keep praying.....

I tried the link for ws.. they won't let me on..  I have tried every imaginable path, with these people.  Trusting none of them.  Joe from Tenn, hey this guy is a criminal, and I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.   You know there was that Physic that said that she was being kept in a small town 10 miles south of nashville, well that has to be Antioch..  It's exactly 10 miles, but then of course, he stated that she would be found on the 24 of Feb.. Needless to say, that spell didn't work..  I have a yahoo..  mareleigh ..  will share anything I have that I have not posted..  And will explain why not..  give me a yell..

I just don't want to post the whole thing here, as they their panties in a real knot....so I am firing your way.  I even tried....not long....to look at a few streets, and remember one of the names was Antioch.  But...was looking for vehicles...just a whim.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: April 10, 2009, 04:15:46 PM »

Will keep praying.....

give me shout, think I can help put your mind to rest a bit.. mareleigh at yahoo dot com.

I just don't want to post the whole thing here, as they their panties in a real knot....so I am firing your way.  I even tried....not long....to look at a few streets, and remember one of the names was Antioch.  But...was looking for vehicles...just a whim.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: April 10, 2009, 04:31:22 PM »

Yes, good question, cookie.

The article starts out:

"SATSUMA, Fla. - - While acknowledging on Thursday her daughter has been gone for exactly two months hasn’t been easy for Crystal Sheffield, Friday might be a tougher day. It would have been the start of Haleigh’s spring break. “It’s going to be hard without her. Her little sister’s birthday is April 15th and [Haleigh’s] not going to be here."

Seems to me, she'd say something along the lines of: "I sure hope Haleigh will be found by then and be able to attend the party!"

Odd.
Just how do we know Crystal said anything like this at all or is this just the reporters look on things and his statment he wrote down as to the way he saw Crystal..........The entire time I was around Crystal all she said was what she was gonna do WHEN Haleigh comes home, how much Haleigh was gonna Love the Center, How much Haleigh was gonna Love the purple phone at the center, how she was gonna love all the stuffed animals, Im sure the writer of this statement wrote this in view of how the past 60 days have been............

When a reporter uses quotes, it is what the person said. (Or it is supposed to be.)

My point was, I thought Crystal would be more optimistic, that is all.

and be honest you Ron haters, if he had said something like this, you all would have been all over it! I can hear it now,,,he only says that cause he knows she isn't coming back yada yada yada....be honest, you know you would have! tee hee! I am teasing you all right now, but it is true!  and if it is quoted from over yonder or here or there about ron then it is gospel, as long as it is something bad about him.... but a reporter quoting Crystal, it shouldn't be believed...

HH...I tend to see things the way that you saw them when visiting with Crystal...that she still has hope...things do get misquoted and put their own interpretations into stories...that is why I believe hardly anything unless if comes from someone official ....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: April 10, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »

Geraldo comes on at 10PM on Sat and Sun. Hope this helps.

Geraldo Invites Art Harris on Fox Sat Night http://www.artharris.com/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: April 10, 2009, 04:35:08 PM »

Cookie, do you mind me asking why you are so defensive of anything anyone says
about Ron ? Like the yard looks desolate to me, you say, maybe the weather didn't allow for planting. I know there are two sides to each story and I did not demonize Ron today. I haven't seen evidence of Ron / Misty  having any good qualities, have you ?

Good morning Kat_Gram, just got back from picking up an Easter Ham.. So, I was trying to catch up on the reading and I found you..  I am in agreement with you... I think we are on the same side of the pond..  I was always told, if it Looks like a duck, and it waddles like a duck, and it quacks like a duck.. then by golly.. It's a Duck...

Amen Mlee......

so is it official now that I am a duck? 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: April 10, 2009, 04:39:23 PM »

I just wanted to say that I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and I pray that God is with Haleigh and Jr and Crystal and will give them a feeling of peace and love this Easter weekend.  
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: April 10, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »

I just wanted to say that I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and I pray that God is with Haleigh and Jr and Crystal and will give them a feeling of peace and love this Easter weekend.  

that is very sweet of you and same back to you...

and hope that the whole family will get some good news and that Haleigh will be found and brought home...
xxxxx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.