April 19, 2024, 07:02:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 351950 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: April 10, 2009, 11:15:14 PM »

Oh I also wanted to tell everyone that Misties Mother did come by the Haleigh house and did so in good faith, she is a mother and I guess we all want to belive our children and so just by doing this it shows she is at least trying to do right!
HH...thanks for bringing all this info and photos back.You do a great job! Did Crystal or Kim say anything about the custody hearing? Like when it will be or anything? And also did they say anything about DCF ? TIA
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: April 10, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »

Here is a picture inside Mema,s resturant..........just thought Id share it since its slow here tonight.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: April 10, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »

Oh I also wanted to tell everyone that Misties Mother did come by the Haleigh house and did so in good faith, she is a mother and I guess we all want to belive our children and so just by doing this it shows she is at least trying to do right!

That is nice to hear.  Too bad the Cummings can't put a foot forward and get along with the other family. 

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: April 10, 2009, 11:17:49 PM »

Hi everyone.  I am new here, I have followed this case since day one through news.  I've tried to read everyone's posts since I stumbled on this site 3 weeks ago.  I think you Monkey's are AWESOME!!  I'm truly happy to be here.  I also love Brandy's art.  I've cried over a few of her pieces.  I pray, and light candles for Haleigh, and Sandra.  Please bare with me if I goof up posting.  I'm truly new at all of this.
Thanks
welcome to the cage..........no problem with the posting, you will learn as you go!
Thank you higherhopes
I've been wanting a avatar like Alvedia's (? Dunno if I spelled it right. ) I haven't seen her on in awhile can anyone help me? I also like melee's avatar, and gama's.  I hope I spelled them right. 
Thanks

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1544 on: April 10, 2009, 11:18:23 PM »

WOW~that does surprise me, how was she received there? Also, did you get any info about little Butterbean and psychologist......I know many monkeys were worried about him on Geraldo even though he his picture had already been put out there by Ron/Misty/Mama Neves.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: April 10, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »

HH...thanks for bringing all this info and photos back.You do a great job! Did Crystal or Kim say anything about the custody hearing? Like when it will be or anything? And also did they say anything about DCF ? TIA
Kim didnt say when it would be, I got the feeling that investigation into it was still going on, The DCF  Lady came to the Haliegh House while we were there to update Kim on some things, of course I walked off so they could talk in private but she seemed very into her job and what she was doing and Kim had alot of praise for her...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: April 10, 2009, 11:23:12 PM »

WOW~that does surprise me, how was she received there? Also, did you get any info about little Butterbean and psychologist......I know many monkeys were worried about him on Geraldo even though he his picture had already been put out there by Ron/Misty/Mama Neves.
Kim said that they cant and wont blame her for anything Mistie may have done for she is a mother just like all of us and she is gonna stand by her child, so they understood that and welcomed her......
  Kim also said that Butterbean had been interviewed by police phycologists way before sany thing to do with the Geraldo show, she said they flew in several and they talked to Jr. right off the bat so, all that talk about him being made visible and all that was just alot of wind...

FLArtist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: April 10, 2009, 11:24:46 PM »

Kim didnt say when it would be, I got the feeling that investigation into it was still going on, The DCF  Lady came to the Haliegh House while we were there to update Kim on some things, of course I walked off so they could talk in private but she seemed very into her job and what she was doing and Kim had alot of praise for her...

DCF has 60 days to work a case. Then it closes.

Praying Haleigh Will Be Home Soon.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: April 10, 2009, 11:28:11 PM »

True, but then its up to the courts when they set a date to have a hearing on it....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: April 10, 2009, 11:28:45 PM »

Kim said that they cant and wont blame her for anything Mistie may have done for she is a mother just like all of us and she is gonna stand by her child, so they understood that and welcomed her......
  Kim also said that Butterbean had been interviewed by police phycologists way before sany thing to do with the Geraldo show, she said they flew in several and they talked to Jr. right off the bat so, all that talk about him being made visible and all that was just alot of wind...

Wow, I'm impresses....I'm not so sure I could have been that gracious and understanding but I applaud them for being able to see her side.

Good to hear that about Butterbean, I thought I remembere that, but this case has dragged on for far too long and I tend to forget those little details.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: April 10, 2009, 11:28:49 PM »

Thanks..I wish they would get him away from them.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: April 10, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »

Haleigh has been missing 60 days now  
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: April 10, 2009, 11:36:29 PM »

So no hope for lil Haleigh she gone and seems she is being forgotten no new clues and so sad they go on living life and its seems crazy that a lil girl can just vanish into thin air and not be found its crazy and makes me so very sad I can't believe they can't find her or her body, I want to have hope she is alive but my hope seems to be faded
I dont think for a second that Crystal is just going on with life and no one has forgotten Haleigh, and there is clues and LE is working around the clock into this crime and what happened, they will find the person or persons responsible.  Chrstal and Kim live, eat and breath this case and where is Haleigh, they are doing everything they can think of to bring her home.....That I know!!!

I also know this for a fact. Chrystal is a broken person. She just wants her precious little girl back home in her arms. They are still putting out flyers all the time and doing anything they can to make sure the public does not forget her.

I'm new here so hope you don't mind my posting.

Forgive me for being so slow with a Welcome...  I was out running around harvesting on the web,  We are happy to have you with us..   

Were you looking for Easter Eggs, mlee???  Hope you found some biggies.

I did, I did, I did.. Maybe the Easter Bunny in disguise.. sent a photo to you on the email......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: April 10, 2009, 11:42:48 PM »

and thats 59 too many, I just wish something would blow wide open like now!!!!!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: April 11, 2009, 12:06:09 AM »

Hi everyone.  I am new here, I have followed this case since day one through news.  I've tried to read everyone's posts since I stumbled on this site 3 weeks ago.  I think you Monkey's are AWESOME!!  I'm truly happy to be here.  I also love Brandy's art.  I've cried over a few of her pieces.  I pray, and light candles for Haleigh, and Sandra.  Please bare with me if I goof up posting.  I'm truly new at all of this.
Thanks
welcome to the cage..........no problem with the posting, you will learn as you go!
Thank you higherhopes
I've been wanting a avatar like Alvedia's (? Dunno if I spelled it right. ) I haven't seen her on in awhile can anyone help me? I also like melee's avatar, and gama's.  I hope I spelled them right. 
Thanks

You can pick your own off the net or.....

Here is the link to Brandi's Avatars.  If you have something in mind, let her know and she will whip one up for you.

BRANDI'S AVATARS AVAILABLE HERE:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:08 AM »

and thats 59 too many, I just wish something would blow wide open like now!!!!!!!

Maybe the Easter Bunny will find Haleigh and bring her home. Keep praying!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: April 11, 2009, 12:14:18 AM »

Maybe the Easter Bunny will find Haleigh and bring her home. Keep praying!!!!
we can only hope and pray...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: April 11, 2009, 12:20:53 AM »

WS are criticizing Monkeys...

WS have been reading Monkey's posts....

WS accuse Monkeys...and now they should practice what they PREACH....

WS posts 538, 545, 547, 583.

WS want to see pics.....of Satsuma trip.

WS

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: April 11, 2009, 12:25:14 AM »

Thanks
Thank you higherhopes
Thanks

I also missed Alvilda(sp)...as have not seen her posting for awhile now.  Hope she is safe.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: April 11, 2009, 12:33:44 AM »

WS are criticizing Monkeys...

WS have been reading Monkey's posts....

WS accuse Monkeys...and now they should practice what they PREACH....

WS posts 538, 545, 547, 583.

WS want to see pics.....of Satsuma trip.

WS

LMAO~ they are sad over yonder!

Can you copy / paste them as we can't get into the "parking lot" and I'm needing something to laugh at right now?    Here is for WS from me......

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.