April 26, 2024, 04:54:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 352229 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: April 11, 2009, 12:55:44 AM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterrose 
The poster went to Satsuma day before yesterday and met with KP,oddly enough she's posting his name and info today.If anyone is asked to call or give your name,any way for them to get your info to stop you from posting,don't do it.The "orbs" in a pic there is moisture and sand in the air that the lense is picking up. We need to keep posting for Haleigh,this is about her.

Originally Posted by lakelandladi 
I read when that poster said she was in Satsuma, she went to the Center and it was closed but she met up with KP and Crystal at Memas. She said that KP gave her the name of our WS poster. I thought that was just wayyyyy low and very unethical for a lawyer to do.
Outing people for having a different opinions and feelings then you is just dang wrong.

she gave real names or nic's and is this them damn monkeys?

Pictures with Orbs?  Are you kidding me?  LOL
Pm me the website please. This I gotta see.
---------------------------------------------------------

winterose

I know websleuthers are so very good at finding at info on a case,but when on another board posters go so far as to search and post posters names and addresses is deplorable and downright intrusive,they should be ashamed.It wouldn't take that much for most of us to find names and addresses of forum posters,but how low can people go?Are they really that bored that they would do something like this?This is about finding Haleigh,not stopping people from posting by trying to cause them to be afraid to post because they are posting for Ronald.That's a game I don't think anyone of us would play here and thank goodness for Websleuths,it would NEVER be tolerated here.Thank goodness we are here for Haleigh.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: April 11, 2009, 01:01:08 AM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossie JMO 
That's brutal, I didn't know that was going on, do boards actually allow that?
winterrose
The poster went to Satsuma day before yesterday and met with KP,oddly enough she's posting his name and info today.If anyone is asked to call or give your name,any way for them to get your info to stop you from posting,don't do it.The "orbs" in a pic there is moisture and sand in the air that the lense is picking up. We need to keep posting for Haleigh,this is about her.

Peliman   

Well I'll tell ya people. On the net there is public information about you and private information about you or yours that if I or someone paid for would probably access. Public info is just that, public.

So basically you're in charge of your own info and who you wish to know in cyberspace. In cyber time, you may not even know if your speaking to a male or female.

So what I'm saying is take charge of your own security, nobody else maybe looking out for you. Not even a JMO.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: April 11, 2009, 01:09:01 AM »

Thanks for sharing Grama! 

and LOL about the posters over yonder! I'm a little offended at the "is this them damn monkeys?" part 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1563 on: April 11, 2009, 01:09:06 AM »

Evening monkeys..... Blink, If you are still here, am sending you something I just found....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: April 11, 2009, 01:09:28 AM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossie JMO 
That's brutal, I didn't know that was going on, do boards actually allow that?
winterrose

Peliman   

Well I'll tell ya people. On the net there is public information about you and private information about you or yours that if I or someone paid for would probably access. Public info is just that, public.

So basically you're in charge of your own info and who you wish to know in cyberspace. In cyber time, you may not even know if your speaking to a male or female.

So what I'm saying is take charge of your own security, nobody else maybe looking out for you. Not even a JMO.

Thank You Grama, and also if your gonna stand up for someone then you need to tell the truth and not act like you have seen things that you havent just to paint someone in a good light, If your not telling the truth then I guess carma just might take a bite out of you!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: April 11, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »

and LOL about the posters over yonder! I'm a little offended at the "is this them damn monkeys?" part 

They still have a burr in their butt because it was posted on SM by a wise monkey that AnnaFl was a fake...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1566 on: April 11, 2009, 01:13:19 AM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterrose 

Originally Posted by lakelandladi 
I read when that poster said she was in Satsuma, she went to the Center and it was closed but she met up with KP and Crystal at Memas. She said that KP gave her the name of our WS poster. I thought that was just wayyyyy low and very unethical for a lawyer to do.
Outing people for having a different opinions and feelings then you is just dang wrong.

she gave real names or nic's and is this them damn monkeys?

Pictures with Orbs?  Are you kidding me?  LOL
Pm me the website please. This I gotta see.
---------------------------------------------------------

winterose

I know websleuthers are so very good at finding at info on a case,but when on another board posters go so far as to search and post posters names and addresses is deplorable and downright intrusive,they should be ashamed.It wouldn't take that much for most of us to find names and addresses of forum posters,but how low can people go?Are they really that bored that they would do something like this?This is about finding Haleigh,not stopping people from posting by trying to cause them to be afraid to post because they are posting for Ronald.That's a game I don't think anyone of us would play here and thank goodness for Websleuths,it would NEVER be tolerated here.Thank goodness we are here for Haleigh.

Can you say J E A L O U S!!!!! I'd rather be a damn monkey than a Web_chitter

Thanks for giving me a great laugh tonight Gramamonkey!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: April 11, 2009, 01:13:23 AM »

They still have a burr in their butt because it was posted on SM by a wise monkey that AnnaFl was a fake...
And now their mad because another one has bitten the dust!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: April 11, 2009, 01:15:34 AM »

Monkey rule and WS drool..      jus sayin

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: April 11, 2009, 01:19:34 AM »

Monkey rule and WS drool..      jus sayin

agree with all of this! Monkeys rule thanks for the laugh!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: April 11, 2009, 01:25:04 AM »

Go Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!Hee hee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: April 11, 2009, 01:53:08 AM »

I hope and pray that we hear some good news tomorrow when Art is on Geraldo........Maybe he will give us something to see and some new hope.    Where is Haleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1572 on: April 11, 2009, 01:59:36 AM »

This is for all those of you who are from WS

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: April 11, 2009, 02:15:08 AM »

Good One,     this is great!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1574 on: April 11, 2009, 02:19:47 AM »

So love that! 

FYI~ Monkeys we have another artist in our cage with incredible photos, maybne they will show some later............hint, hint!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1575 on: April 11, 2009, 03:26:05 AM »

New article on Art harris
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: April 11, 2009, 03:30:58 AM »

Hi everyone.  I am new here, I have followed this case since day one through news.  I've tried to read everyone's posts since I stumbled on this site 3 weeks ago.  I think you Monkey's are AWESOME!!  I'm truly happy to be here.  I also love Brandy's art.  I've cried over a few of her pieces.  I pray, and light candles for Haleigh, and Sandra.  Please bare with me if I goof up posting.  I'm truly new at all of this.
Thanks

momoftwins:

I left you a post here
:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg763658#msg763658

Wink

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1577 on: April 11, 2009, 03:37:51 AM »

New article on Art harris

Ok So art is supposed to be close to Kp and Cobra right, and must know a lot more than most people right, well pay close attention to his wording....It breaks my heart.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: April 11, 2009, 03:53:42 AM »

snip Heart:I would think that Crystal or some of her family members would have noticed that Haleigh's hands or fingers had been damaged during her visits with her/them.

I recall IM posting that Crystal had said that she had seen the pictures of Haleigh with the hands bandaged or whatever it is on her hands.

Personally I do not give much credence to that rumor.  IIRC it was not even on the CVZ site.

morning Heart...I don't believe that rumor either...and Crystal herself cleared that one up from the sounds of things...which is to her credit imo....she could have left that rumor out there .....but she didn't
Yes Cookie, I asked Kim about that right off and she said she even contacted the Doctor that took care of Haleigh that day at the hospital to make sure that it was the Turner  and could not be anything else and she is satisfied with the doctors examination of Haleighs hands, it was the turners  that she was wearing those bandages for.....

Yep. Crystal could have exploited the fact that Haleigh DID have bandages on her hands, and there were rumors about Misty scalding her hands, but she set the record straight. Those ARE bandages, but they aren't for abuse or burns. Sometimes the hands and feet swell really badly on kids with Turner's syndrome, and the doctor has to drain fluid out of them.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: April 11, 2009, 04:23:33 AM »

Yes, good question, cookie.

The article starts out:

"SATSUMA, Fla. - - While acknowledging on Thursday her daughter has been gone for exactly two months hasn’t been easy for Crystal Sheffield, Friday might be a tougher day. It would have been the start of Haleigh’s spring break. “It’s going to be hard without her. Her little sister’s birthday is April 15th and [Haleigh’s] not going to be here."

Seems to me, she'd say something along the lines of: "I sure hope Haleigh will be found by then and be able to attend the party!"

Odd.
Just how do we know Crystal said anything like this at all or is this just the reporters look on things and his statment he wrote down as to the way he saw Crystal..........The entire time I was around Crystal all she said was what she was gonna do WHEN Haleigh comes home, how much Haleigh was gonna Love the Center, How much Haleigh was gonna Love the purple phone at the center, how she was gonna love all the stuffed animals, Im sure the writer of this statement wrote this in view of how the past 60 days have been............

When a reporter puts quotation marks around something someone said, it means they said it. And reporters are supposed to TAPE every interview, just in case someone they interviewed turns around and says, "I didn't say that," so they can prove it, in court if necessary.

For whatever reason, unless Crystal demands that the paper print a retraction, it's safe to assume that this is in fact what she said. Now, anything NOT in quotes, is the reporter's account of what's going on. It's not supposed to be opinion, unless it's on the opinion or human interest page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.